Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By *ariner222 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

newtownards

Hey peeps im a young male struggling on here. Im genuine and polite to people but just seem to get ignored

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipstick KissesWoman
3 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Your photos are a bit cock-centric

Your young age will always be a barrier for many (don't lie and change it, it won't do you any favours), and the self proclaimed bull thing is often considered crass.

There are tons of social events in Ireland, north and south, which are by far the easiest way to meet others and make connections & not all require you to be meet verified

By *issTightPantsWoman
3 weeks ago

the cockpit of the serenity. sky is home

You don't need to write your details as they are already done in statistics bit. What do you have to offer? Show some humour and don't need a face pic but some different pics is always good to see, cock heavy is a put off for some

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
3 weeks ago

Reading

Too many cock pics for us.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
3 weeks ago

Wakefield

To many cock picks and would you really want to play with a 99 year old!

By *eus n EuropaCouple
3 weeks ago

Derby

Too many cock pics

Profile states straight but has been verified by a TV which could look like a contradiction

By *wendolineFoxWoman
3 weeks ago

Chester

Yet rid of your age and height from the profile text - it’s a waste of space, and looks as if you lie about your height, as you’ve got two different measurements going on.

You need to get enough in a profile for someone to judge if it’s worth replying to a message. An ‘I’m an open book, ask me anything’ is an immediate dodge for me - I’ve not got the time for that.

So, all in all - socials will be a good choice!

By *electableicecreamMan
3 weeks ago

The West

Even with an excellent profile you'll find messaging is mostly a waste of time. There's just too many guys doing the same thing.

You need better pictures that show what you look like. Clothed pics are often appreciated too.

As said above going to organised socials is the best way to meet people in the scene.

By *haveanicevoiceMan
3 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth (Cumbria)

Wish I read this when I joined there's approximately 100 billion men on here trying the same thing as us, tinker the profile and see what happens really.

Looking at socials myself but am living in isolated part here....

By *atnip make me purrWoman
3 weeks ago

Reading

"Your photos are a bit cock-centric

Your young age will always be a barrier for many (don't lie and change it, it won't do you any favours), and the self proclaimed bull thing is often considered crass.

There are tons of social events in Ireland, north and south, which are by far the easiest way to meet others and make connections & not all require you to be meet verified"

my thoughts exactly

By *aughtyTimesBL5Man
3 weeks ago

bolton

I would appreciate any comments on mine too

3 weeks ago

Reading

"I would appreciate any comments on mine too "

Probably best to start your own thread rather than piggybacking on someone else’s

By *abaFwonkleCouple
3 weeks ago

South Shields

"Wish I read this when I joined there's approximately 100 billion men on here trying the same thing as us, tinker the profile and see what happens really.

Looking at socials myself but am living in isolated part here...."

Depends what you're trying to achieve - if it's a quick legover then yes, you do have a lot of competition. However if you're interested in being part of the community as well then you're in a minority and effort will pay off.

By *imi_RougeWoman
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Search for people who are looking for people your age.

You'll be way too young for most on here.

By *revaunanceCouple
3 weeks ago

Exeter

If you are 21 today and your profile pic was uploaded 15 Apr 20. You would have been 17 at the time the photo was uploaded and that would make us nervous whether your age is correct.

Not judging, just stating what would turn us away. Good luck

3 weeks ago

Reading

"If you are 21 today and your profile pic was uploaded 15 Apr 20. You would have been 17 at the time the photo was uploaded and that would make us nervous whether your age is correct.

Not judging, just stating what would turn us away. Good luck "

Good spot!

By *ay1981Man
2 weeks ago

Gosport occasionally Gloucester

Good evening

Can anyone help me?!?

Or point me in the right direction pls???

I've been banned from sharing new pics & vids which has lasted fir months now!!!

How do I question this & find out how much longer I will be banned for???

It's boring not being able to share new content on my profile & will probably leave the site if this continues?!?

Many thanks in advance for any advice u have!

James

By *rsKOTCTWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Pics - cock wearing socks, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock with dirty mirror - suit.

Less cock and attention to detail would be a good start.

There's so many good pics a bloke can take a close up of a cock isn't one, shower pics, hard under boxers, towel, full body, clothed.

At the moment your a cock in a sea of 1734829 other cocks, what makes you stand out?

By *rsKOTCTWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

"Good evening

Can anyone help me?!?

Or point me in the right direction pls???

I've been banned from sharing new pics & vids which has lasted fir months now!!!

How do I question this & find out how much longer I will be banned for???

It's boring not being able to share new content on my profile & will probably leave the site if this continues?!?

Many thanks in advance for any advice u have!

James"

Scroll to the bottom of your homepage and contact admin.

Post new Message to Thread