Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Working smaller penises, less than 6inches

Jump to newest

By *eahxocallum OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

studley

So, I struggle to climax and enjoy sex with guys who are less than six inches. What if any advice can I take onboard to try and how can I saw, make it work?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsteveMan
7 weeks ago

sheffield

"So, I struggle to climax and enjoy sex with guys who are less than six inches. What if any advice can I take onboard to try and how can I saw, make it work? "

More foreplay would definitely help

By *littlteBitMoreWoman
7 weeks ago

Scotland

Is it him or her asking..

By *lack Orchid 0204Man
7 weeks ago

Leeds

Couldn't offer any advice other than stick to bigger if orgasm climax is important

By *eahxocallum OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

studley

"Is it him or her asking.."

Other guys that we meet

By *ellhungvweMan
7 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Life is too short to do things you don’t enjoy - if a small cock doesn’t do it for you then just look for the big ones.

By *atureGuy62Man
7 weeks ago

DE7

"So, I struggle to climax and enjoy sex with guys who are less than six inches. What if any advice can I take onboard to try and how can I saw, make it work? "

Most guys just seem to fuck one they're in you. I try to touch, kiss and talk to the lady while we have sex or fuck. That's always after a lot of foreplay or she tells me she's ready for it. Never had a complaint.

By *ootnootboopCouple
7 weeks ago

Cheshire

I'm (A) smaller than 6 inches but never have complaints, so it definitely is doable for you. If you start by thinking about what exactly is needed to make you orgasm first, what spots are they hitting, rhythm, speed, angle those sorts of things. Then try and get guys to replicate those same feelings. Might need to get creative with positions and angles but it's definitely possible to improve things for you.

By *rozac_fairyCouple
7 weeks ago

Tamworth

Accept it and join the Size Queens

You're potentially a part of the group of women who need both the A and G spot to be stimulated for orgasm, smaller guys can't physically hit both spots with their peen.

You could try different angles, positions, include toys, focus on clitoral orgasm etc though if you opt to continue trying

By *aveJones76Man
7 weeks ago

Rotherham

I'm small and can only ever make my wife cum with my fingers and tongue. Other than that we play woth toys when she wants turning on with penatration. Sadly she loves her rabbit way more than my penis.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
7 weeks ago

SW Scotland

I really enjoy edging Mrs CT with toys before we get down to actual sex. After a few rounds with the wand she climaxes very quickly with penetration.

I’m about 8.5 inches but I don’t think size has anything to do with it

By *empest2kMan
7 weeks ago

Derby

It probably doesn't help the situation if you're getting the ruler out during sex

In all seriousness, though, I do think sex and climaxing is 50% physical and 50% psychological, so if you're already cutting your chances in half based on measurements, then you're always going to struggle, in my humble opinion. However, I do agree with others that good foreplay will probably help improve your chances of hitting that magical threshold

Post new Message to Thread