Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Genuine but....

Jump to newest

By *odypop22 OP   Man
over a year ago

wetherby

Genuine young man here but it seems the 0 verifications are hindering me

Met a few lovely older women but then after half hour start being crazy ..so yeah sadly I'm finding this site difficult for genuine meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Even if the older women are crazy they are still genuine meets who could verify you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The zero verifications aren't hindering you.

People meet non verified. However there's so many guys on here you're just outnumbered.

When I look at your profile you've barely got anything in your bio. You need to catch people's attention, draw them in. Also not being able to accommodate is usual a sign someone is cheating unless explained in bio and that will put many off.

Make sure you read profiles and personalise you're first message linking it to the profile. For example if someone says they only meet locally and you're 100 miles away they likely won't respond.

By *odypop22 OP   Man
over a year ago

wetherby

But that hasn't happened..frustrating clearly because I didn't give them what they wanted on a social ??

over a year ago

"The zero verifications aren't hindering you.

People meet non verified. However there's so many guys on here you're just outnumbered.

When I look at your profile you've barely got anything in your bio. You need to catch people's attention, draw them in. Also not being able to accommodate is usual a sign someone is cheating unless explained in bio and that will put many off.

Make sure you read profiles and personalise you're first message linking it to the profile. For example if someone says they only meet locally and you're 100 miles away they likely won't respond. "

Obviously there's many reasons someone can't accommodate but this is a common assumption.

over a year ago

"Even if the older women are crazy they are still genuine meets who could verify you"

This.

I'm not sure how they aren't genuine.

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

"Genuine young man here but it seems the 0 verifications are hindering me

Met a few lovely older women but then after half hour start being crazy ..so yeah sadly I'm finding this site difficult for genuine meets"

It’s not the lack of veris lol

over a year ago

"But that hasn't happened..frustrating clearly because I didn't give them what they wanted on a social ?? "

What did they want?

You could try socials but you might be ignored there too.

Don't really know what the answer is. If I was a man I'd be looking elsewhere for women who are friendly.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

We've met a chap without veris before, we popped his veri cherry

Also your pics - Xeno

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't think it's lack of veries op ,your profile is a bit bare and the lack of pics will mean many won't respond to you.

over a year ago

As with previous posters, honesty as far as possible is important in a profile . I am very upfront that I am playing away and thus not for all. People don’t like that sort of disclosure when you meet and if meets don’t go well it’s likely that not enough communication took place before meeting . Pictures are for most people important and given todays tech easily done .

That said be yourself and patient, you will succeed .

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Lack of veris is unlikely to be the issue.

No public pics.

Nothing that tells me anything in your blurb.

As previously mentioned - unable to accommodate usually means playing away, and single guys are massively outnumbered so your profile needs to stand out from the crowd.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I agree with the others.

I don't expect pages and pages on a profile but I do like to know something about the person. There are obviously reasons as to why you cannot accommodate but I would disclose those myself as many will assume your cheating.

No public photos are not a problem but do you send a clear face picture with a message?

Are there 46 pictures of your penis in your friends only because that's off-putting too.

over a year ago

Telford

Sorry just read on your profile that you can accommodate.

over a year ago

Your profile is not up to scratch no public pic and tow lines - you need to put effort in.

We have zero verifications because we don't want them - reviews are fine for hotels and things you buy but not for people.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

What do you mean by "start being crazy"?

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

You're very far away OP, so it'll be a no from us

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Met a few lovely older women but then after half hour start being crazy ..so yeah sadly I'm finding this site difficult for genuine meets"

99% of members on here will ignore messages from pictures-less profile so if you to stand even an ounce of a chance you'll need to address that.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

So you're getting meets, but they all go crazy within half an hour of meeting you?

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

46 private pics and not one can be used as a profile pic rather than the black silhouette?

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Met a few lovely older women but then after half hour start being crazy ..so yeah sadly I'm finding this site difficult for genuine meets

So you're getting meets, but they all go crazy within half an hour of meeting you?"

Smells like chloroform to me.

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

So you're getting meets, but they all go crazy within half an hour of meeting you?

Smells like chloroform to me."

did have a chuckle at this

over a year ago

So you’re saying that every meet you’ve had so far through Fab has been with older women who have gone crazy within 30. minutes of meeting you?

Interesting…..maybe when one of them has calmed down they might verify you OP.

over a year ago

Putting in your likes and dislikes surely has to be a no no? That's for a social to decide... If and when you get that far. You should spell check and grammar check to show your maturity. Good luck

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Could you please explain who is going crazy and why exactly? Genuinely curious, I don’t think I understand this part.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Could you please explain who is going crazy and why exactly? Genuinely curious, I don’t think I understand this part. "

"Beryl was glad she'd taken an extra dose of her NSAIDs as her fingers, free from crippling rheumatism for the first time in twenty years, clawed hungrily at the young man in front of her. The great grandmother of six had no shame as her neat silver perm began to ruffle, and she tore off her twin set with vigour she could normally only muster these days at the Marks & Spencers boxing day sale. She hadn't felt like this since the American GIs used to visit in the war days, and if she had to suffer another water infection tomorrow, that was a price the sex-crazed geriatric was only too willing to pay."

over a year ago

Telford

[Removed by poster at 26/11/22 20:02:56]

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

"Could you please explain who is going crazy and why exactly? Genuinely curious, I don’t think I understand this part.

"Beryl was glad she'd taken an extra dose of her NSAIDs as her fingers, free from crippling rheumatism for the first time in twenty years, clawed hungrily at the young man in front of her. The great grandmother of six had no shame as her neat silver perm began to ruffle, and she tore off her twin set with vigour she could normally only muster these days at the Marks & Spencers boxing day sale. She hadn't felt like this since the American GIs used to visit in the war days, and if she had to suffer another water infection tomorrow, that was a price the sex-crazed geriatric was only too willing to pay.""

As an older lady I was doing my socials wrong all this time! Must be more like Beryl

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

The "Can't accommodate means your cheating" seems to be one of the forum's mantras. I think people confuse "people who are married usually can't accommodate" with "people who can't accommodate are usually married". As we've said so many times, there are thousands of guys on here, some might be, many are probably actually single. I won't invite a stranger to my home, should I say I "can't" (technically I could, but choose not to) or "can" (seems I'm promising something that won't happen, but hey, at least it proves I'm single, right? )

over a year ago

"The "Can't accommodate means your cheating" seems to be one of the forum's mantras. I think people confuse "people who are married usually can't accommodate" with "people who can't accommodate are usually married". As we've said so many times, there are thousands of guys on here, some might be, many are probably actually single. I won't invite a stranger to my home, should I say I "can't" (technically I could, but choose not to) or "can" (seems I'm promising something that won't happen, but hey, at least it proves I'm single, right? )"

No one said quote "can't accommodate means you are cheating"

It's usually a sign (in my experience) there's plenty of reasons why someone doesn't. Just something that could be hindering him however it appears he's now changed that.

over a year ago

A shadow avatar and having all friends only pictures is usually a guarantee of success so yeh it must just be the veri’s.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

If by update to your profile you mean adding as your dislikes “rude women who think they’re above others”, yep, it must be the lack of veris indeed. Good luck.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"If by update to your profile you mean adding as your dislikes “rude women who think they’re above others”, yep, it must be the lack of veris indeed. Good luck."

I couldn't even find the words to explain what I thought of that

over a year ago

Just got hold out im going down the same route atm been a while just never seem to meet

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"The "Can't accommodate means your cheating" seems to be one of the forum's mantras. I think people confuse "people who are married usually can't accommodate" with "people who can't accommodate are usually married". As we've said so many times, there are thousands of guys on here, some might be, many are probably actually single. I won't invite a stranger to my home, should I say I "can't" (technically I could, but choose not to) or "can" (seems I'm promising something that won't happen, but hey, at least it proves I'm single, right? )"

I tend to agree, but it can be an indication. For instance, can't accommodate, no pictures and an excuse in the bio about why there are nonoictutes and repeatedly stressing a need for discretion may be more of an indication than than just not being able to accommodate.

But ultimately the whole, men who can't accommodate are cheats but women/couples who can't accomodate just don't want to invite a stranger to their home is a massive inconsistency that is regularly played out on the forums

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think a lot of people over state the value of verifications with regards to meeting. I think often it's either mis-triarged or used as a scapegoat in their problems. Yes verifications have a use and people like to see them. But all of us start off with none. I think what people look for way more is photo's, profile text (and how it articulates you and your personality) and your information (such as can accommodate, hight, build, sexual orientation etc). So personally my advice would be to work on and nail the quality of your profile before you blame having not verifications.

But if your absolutely intent that the verification thing is a huge problem then get out into the physical swinging scene. Social, clubs, parties. Let people see your real, what your like and get a verification.

Post new Message to Thread