FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The lost art of charming your way into a wife’s knickers.

Jump to newest

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

Just putting this out there!!!!

Can anyone exsplain why it is that single guys seem to have lost the art of being able to talk to couples and be able to charm there way into a wives knickers.

Most women don’t like to be used as a peice of meat and just groped and wanked over.

I’m sure most single guys would find they would have far more luck at clubs if they took the time to speak to women and couples and read the signs rather than just follow people around and try and join in when seen playing.

What are your thoughts both couples and single guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

The art of conversation both verbal and covert as in ‘body language’ has been replaced by the world of emojis and ‘keyboardism’…

Sadly it is a lost art and a don’t see it returning anytime soon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just putting this out there!!!!

Can anyone exsplain why it is that single guys seem to have lost the art of being able to talk to couples and be able to charm there way into a wives knickers.

Most women don’t like to be used as a peice of meat and just groped and wanked over.

I’m sure most single guys would find they would have far more luck at clubs if they took the time to speak to women and couples and read the signs rather than just follow people around and try and join in when seen playing.

What are your thoughts both couples and single guys."

To be fair, I try to talk to people but that doesn't seem to work.

over a year ago

Oh la … sorry to hear that you’ve not been getting the benefit of loquacious linguality-I fund the verbal chase extremely erotic -but then I’m a bit older..?

X x

over a year ago

"Oh la … sorry to hear that you’ve not been getting the benefit of loquacious linguality-I fund the verbal chase extremely erotic -but then I’m a bit older..?

X x"

Loquacious is a great word

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I can think of one simple explanation - they've seen your "If you like the pics and want to fuck me, fab me boys. Xxxx" status, and think that's all they have to do!

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

It is a pitty that men don’t seem to realise that women need more than wham bang and move on.

It’s not all about just having sex. The thrill of the chase, sexual chemistry and attraction all play a big part.

over a year ago

"It is a pitty that men don’t seem to realise that women need more than wham bang and move on.

It’s not all about just having sex. The thrill of the chase, sexual chemistry and attraction all play a big part. "

I think many do understand that

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

This subject is actually covered in our profile.

The guy who can chat and flirt with Mrs H is way ahead of the silent types wandering around the club waving their cocks at anything that moves.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman
over a year ago

Scotland

What are your thoughts both couples and single guys.

I can think of one simple explanation - they've seen your "If you like the pics and want to fuck me, fab me boys. Xxxx" status, and think that's all they have to do! "

I think that's a reasonable point.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"It is a pitty that men don’t seem to realise that women need more than wham bang and move on.

It’s not all about just having sex. The thrill of the chase, sexual chemistry and attraction all play a big part. "

For most, yes, that's possibly true - but not for all...

....I can think of a few instances when I've been contacted by women who, to put it bluntly, had simply pre-determined that I was going to fuck them...

over a year ago

Years ago we started off all meets on a semi nude massage ie take off bra keep on knickers but within a few mins everything was off if the guy was well hung as stated as no net those days

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

I hear you, OP. I have come across plenty of "mutes", who seem to lose their ability to speak as soon as they see a woman in a club, or maybe even as soon as they walk into a club. Same as yourselves, I need some basic human interaction, even just in the form of "hi", rather than a man coming at me with his cock out.

I think men get confused by the fact that us women need some attraction and chemistry to actually want to have sex with someone. And by the fact that, even if they do say "hi" to us, or more if we're lucky, that still does not guarantee them getting their dick wet. Because we still need to be attracted to them enough. But we wouldn't know whether or not we're attracted to them enough unless they speak to us. And that's, sadly, a vicious circle .

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I hear you, OP. I have come across plenty of "mutes", who seem to lose their ability to speak as soon as they see a woman in a club, or maybe even as soon as they walk into a club. Same as yourselves, I need some basic human interaction, even just in the form of "hi", rather than a man coming at me with his cock out.

I think men get confused by the fact that us women need some attraction and chemistry to actually want to have sex with someone. And by the fact that, even if they do say "hi" to us, or more if we're lucky, that still does not guarantee them getting their dick wet. Because we still need to be attracted to them enough. But we wouldn't know whether or not we're attracted to them enough unless they speak to us. And that's, sadly, a vicious circle . "

I imagine men lose the ability to speak to a single woman in a club, because they probably can't believe there's actually a single woman in there.....

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"It is a pity that men don’t seem to realize that women need more than wham bang and move on.

Really? In a club situation? That's a lot to squeeze in to a couple of hours....

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Most women don’t like to be used as a piece of meat and just groped and wanked over.

For me personally; I found the club scene to be too anti-single guys, to want to visit any others. There are hardly any single women in whenever you go (but I should have been there last week..... ), and then the bulk of the couples are "not looking for a single guy, sorry". They're just a waste of time and money. Fab is much easier to find people to have fun with

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Interesting that even now it's assumed women need charming or seducing rather than being just as interested in sex as men and making it an equal thing.

I like to chat and get to know someone on a superficial level but I'd expect to put as much effort in as the guy.

over a year ago

I always try and make a positive first impression, usually by mentioning something I liked in their profile and a little about why I think we’d pair well.

Doesn’t often get me anywhere, but I like to think the effort counts.

over a year ago

Not done the club thing yet but rather hope I’d be able to swallow my nerves and approach an interesting looking couple…

Who wants to help me find out?

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"I hear you, OP. I have come across plenty of "mutes", who seem to lose their ability to speak as soon as they see a woman in a club, or maybe even as soon as they walk into a club. Same as yourselves, I need some basic human interaction, even just in the form of "hi", rather than a man coming at me with his cock out.

I think men get confused by the fact that us women need some attraction and chemistry to actually want to have sex with someone. And by the fact that, even if they do say "hi" to us, or more if we're lucky, that still does not guarantee them getting their dick wet. Because we still need to be attracted to them enough. But we wouldn't know whether or not we're attracted to them enough unless they speak to us. And that's, sadly, a vicious circle .

I imagine men lose the ability to speak to a single woman in a club, because they probably can't believe there's actually a single woman in there..... "

I was the only woman in that particular club lol.

over a year ago

Sounds like a good title and topic for a book.

over a year ago

Well we put up with a lot of shite to find a few diamonds.

It’s worth it we feel.

On our last club visit though a nice looking guy politely asked “May I sit next to you” we were on a settee.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Literally that quick no game whatsoever.

Wanker.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Well we put up with a lot of shite to find a few diamonds.

It’s worth it we feel.

On our last club visit though a nice looking guy politely asked “May I sit next to you” we were on a settee.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Wanker.

"

At least he asked

Seriously though, sometimes I do charm sometimes I just want to play it depends on my mood.

over a year ago

It’s worth it we feel.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Wanker.

At least he asked

Seriously though, sometimes I do charm sometimes I just want to play it depends on my mood. "

So that behaviour is ok then?

Rhetorical.

Don’t bother.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

It’s worth it we feel.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Wanker.

"

My last visit to a club - i sat down and chatted to a cpl and had a ‘real world conversation’ about everything except sex - (in spite of where we were) they went off to have fun and as they did the wife looked round and said ‘maybe see you later?’ So there’s definitely a case for being a normal human being in clubs and on here.

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

It’s worth it we feel.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Wanker.

My last visit to a club - i sat down and chatted to a cpl and had a ‘real world conversation’ about everything except sex - (in spite of where we were) they went off to have fun and as they did the wife looked round and said ‘maybe see you later?’ So there’s definitely a case for being a normal human being in clubs and on here. "

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

It’s worth it we feel.

“Sure” smiling.

“Can I feel you up?”

Wanker.

At least he asked

Seriously though, sometimes I do charm sometimes I just want to play it depends on my mood.

So that behaviour is ok then?

Rhetorical.

Don’t bother. "

Did he ask and not touch - yes, , did he ask to sit - yes. Ok the way he asked I agree was shitty and I would have at least expected a bit more interaction

After some of the behaviour in clubs even asking in that manner he has done better than some people

over a year ago

I think the lead up is just as hot as the actual fun I’d agree a bit of seduction and conversation between a guy and my wife would always be preferable to us

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

I'd agree entirely op, trouble is I'm rubbish at charming and hate following around in the vain hope of being invited in. So you'll find me in the kitchen at parties

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I imagine men lose the ability to speak to a single woman in a club, because they probably can't believe there's actually a single woman in there.....

I was the only woman in that particular club lol. "

There's always more single women comment on forum threads about going to clubs as a single woman, than you ever see in clubs

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

So what about hearing from guys that don’t bother to chat or flirt and hear their take on it.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"So what about hearing from guys that don’t bother to chat or flirt and hear their take on it."

It depends on the scenario - so I had a greedy girls scenario at weekend and was told to just join in

I didn’t say no lol

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

You say all that when I'm right here.

Admittedly, the chat is ALL I have, but still, it's there.

over a year ago

Why in this age of equality is it still seen as the guy must make the move?

If your attracted to someone then approach the guy and start up a conversation with them.

Especially if your a couple as alot of couples are not looking for single guys.

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

i would sugest that there are indeed some women who do indeed just want sex and that the reason for some women being here

there is no one woman ... not every woman is the same some like the no thrill fuck some dont ..so lets not go down this road of all women are the same and thats that because they simply are not ... oh and nothing wrong with ''just sex either''

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

"Why in this age of equality is it still seen as the guy must make the move?

If your attracted to someone then approach the guy and start up a conversation with them.

Especially if your a couple as alot of couples are not looking for single guys."

who ever said we don’t!!!!.

It’s more aimed at guys that say they want to meet when we put an add on the site that we are going to a club on a Serrano date and when we see them there they don’t bother to chat to us but farther just try and mislead in when we play together

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

"i would sugest that there are indeed some women who do indeed just want sex and that the reason for some women being here

there is no one woman ... not every woman is the same some like the no thrill fuck some dont ..so lets not go down this road of all women are the same and thats that because they simply are not ... oh and nothing wrong with ''just sex either'' "

I never said it’s all women did I and understand that we are all different and look for different things but without any communication how are they ever going to find out or are you sujesting that men should just help themselves just in case that’s what the couple/woman wants!!!!!

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

"i would sugest that there are indeed some women who do indeed just want sex and that the reason for some women being here

there is no one woman ... not every woman is the same some like the no thrill fuck some dont ..so lets not go down this road of all women are the same and thats that because they simply are not ... oh and nothing wrong with ''just sex either'' I never said it’s all women did I and understand that we are all different and look for different things but without any communication how are they ever going to find out or are you sujesting that men should just help themselves just in case that’s what the couple/woman wants!!!!!"

you asked for thoughts i gave mine no biggie ..the problem is with the forums the guys get the blame for everything (i do it as well)... maybe it need to be put in your profile more to the point what you expect from guys

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

My thoughts are that maybe single guys are dumbfounded by the fact that quite often it might seem that they're having to charm the male half of a couple to have sex with a woman

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Interesting post,being a olden ,well before internet my wife and I used contact mags and various other magazines,to make contact we had to send a personal written letter,maybe a instamatic pic,there was a lot more effort went into writing a nice letter,it was a art to write a letter ,sadly I think that old fashioned now,you could tell a lot about someone from there letter

By *gentJMan
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Sorry if this has already been said but to me the question of age must come into it. I'm of an age before the Internet, message boards and sites such as Fab. The only way to get anywhere with a lady was to talk to them, flatter them, be funny and make them laugh. All without fabbing a pic or commenting what you want to do with them in text speak.

Long story short if ladies want to be seduced the old fashioned way look for a more mature guy. Ahem - takes 1 step forward.

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

"So what about hearing from guys that don’t bother to chat or flirt and hear their take on it."

From your profile you come across as premier league swingers, so so not really for the softer swingers.

Separately, I have messaged and not had a reply, so if I saw you in a club I would deginitly steer clear.

But, if I had arranged to meet, that is a two way commitment and really you should make an effort to reach out to the single who may be adrift in a sea of the wanking dead. If flirting is your thing I would hope to have heard that from you in making the meet arrangements (see first point above).

I hope this helps?

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

"Sorry if this has already been said but to me the question of age must come into it. I'm of an age before the Internet, message boards and sites such as Fab. The only way to get anywhere with a lady was to talk to them, flatter them, be funny and make them laugh. All without fabbing a pic or commenting what you want to do with them in text speak.

Long story short if ladies want to be seduced the old fashioned way look for a more mature guy. Ahem - takes 1 step forward. "

we started on this scene before the internet with contact mags and paper adverts trust me the letters were just as bad as the messages on here are now it was only the few that made it in fact very few ...other meets were word of mouth and private partys and dogging

we know friends who were older swingers who say it was ok back then because they knew all on the scene but the internet has made it way way better back before it was the same guys all the time now there a healthy choice

over a year ago

Definitely...the buildup, flirting and the moment that sexual chemistry boils over into raw lust is hugely important, and part of the fun of this...the thrill of the chase followed by great sex, and it being great sex because of the process of reaching that point

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/22 23:59:21]

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

It’s not all about just having sex. The thrill of the chase, sexual chemistry and attraction all play a big part.

Definitely...the buildup, flirting and the moment that sexual chemistry boils over into raw lust is hugely important, and part of the fun of this...the thrill of the chase followed by great sex, and it being great sex because of the process of reaching that point "

Wouldn't the sexual chemistry be more of a simmer than a boil and the raw lust be a bit less lusty if you were having to run it all past the man in the couple first?

By *r FunFrolicks86Man
over a year ago

close to Peterborough

OP I can assure you there are some of us that know that we need to put the effort in and also know how to read the signs, for me I wouldn't dream of walking around asking people if I could just join in, part of the enjoyment for me is the getting to know people and socialising with others at a club, I do see where you are coming from though and witnessed it for myself a couple of weeks ago when retreating to a private play room with a lovely lady, out of nowhere a zombie shuffle wank just appeared as we were going into the room asking if he could join we both told him NO and luckily he accepted it I'm just moved on.

And for all those that say there aren't any single ladies that go to the clubs or that the clubs aren't single guy friendly all Im going to say is you must be going to the wrong clubs.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

And for all those that say there aren't any single ladies that go to the clubs or that the clubs aren't single guy friendly all Im going to say is you must be going to the wrong clubs."

Clearly I need to pay Jaydees a visit if I can

By *andy 1Couple
over a year ago

northeast

i have tryed for years to charm the nickers of the wife but she just wont wear them

over a year ago

Simply put here are 1000s of socially inept men on this site add to the fact they have a very ingrained sense of entitlement.

The lack of self awareness and sheer laziness is also astounding. The very fact many seem to think sending a poorly written one line message asking for a meet is going to work ....says it all.

The "are we gonna fuck or what" vibe most single guys come with is so backwards, it's a wonder they get no where on here. If they are like that in the real world we doubt they get anywhere there too.

By *havennaturistsCouple
over a year ago

Banff

We have a home in Canary Island holiday resort and can say that women we have met on beaches, chatted to, drank in bars with and then seduced into bed are way more appreciative, excited and playful than out and out 'swinging' contacts. Tbh they would be mortified if they knew we were swingers!

By *ussieChrisMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Personally I've been to a club (and I'm a single guy) and find that the interaction there is a lot harder due to 'clicks'. Not that it's a bad thing, but usually makes it hard to approach a woman your interested in, as the anxiety can become too much. I have however been approached and had a chat with a few couples, and usually don't end up with anything sexual happening. I have been ignored when I've tried talking to a woman at a club, usually more of a hi no thanks bye type thing, but there has been times I've been actually blanked.

I would find it much easier to talk to someone on here, get to know them and then go for a meet, social then more if still open to it.

In saying that, if a woman I was interested in, just wanted to meet for sex, I don't think I'd refuse unless I couldn't make it.

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

"Simply put here are 1000s of socially inept men on this site add to the fact they have a very ingrained sense of entitlement.

The lack of self awareness and sheer laziness is also astounding. The very fact many seem to think sending a poorly written one line message asking for a meet is going to work ....says it all.

The "are we gonna fuck or what" vibe most single guys come with is so backwards, it's a wonder they get no where on here. If they are like that in the real world we doubt they get anywhere there too.

"

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"

And for all those that say there aren't any single ladies that go to the clubs or that the clubs aren't single guy friendly all Im going to say is you must be going to the wrong clubs.

Clearly I need to pay Jaydees a visit if I can "

You certainly should.

By *r FunFrolicks86Man
over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"

Clearly I need to pay Jaydees a visit if I can "

Judging by your verifications you would do quite well there, I'd highly recommend you give it a go

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

You certainly should. "

I'll give you a shout out if I'm in the area

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

Judging by your verifications you would do quite well there, I'd highly recommend you give it a go"

Thanks mate! If I get a chance to visit while I'm down that way, I'll certainly do my best to pop my head in! It would be interesting to see if the Southern clubs are more welcoming of single guys, and have less cliques than those in the North West.....

over a year ago

I find I have much more success in that way. Body language really heightens the senses and you guage chemistry quite easily . The ( very few) encounters I've had with couples have only happened in this way.

over a year ago

We tried a smaller club not so long ago and the single guys followed us around like sheep. Needless to say, they didn’t get anywhere and we most certainly won’t be going back to that club.

The idiots certainly ruin it for the few good guys out there.

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"

You certainly should.

I'll give you a shout out if I'm in the area "

Sounds like a plan

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I am sure I will be accused of playing the white night in shining armour for this.

However, Some (not all) guys seem to think a swinger = is someone who shags anybody who asks. Hence one line messages such as Fancy a fuck?, I will destroy your pussy, You need me you slut, I am in your city on business tonight fancy coming to my hotel?, etc.

What is wrong with wooing a woman/couple? What is wrong with chatting up the woman/couple? What is wrong with enticing a woman/couple into meeting you?

By *jkuk72Man
over a year ago

London & Herts

Precisely that!

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"What are your thoughts both couples and single guys."

My thoughts are that flirting with a couple is different to flirting with a single person. And I'm not sure that many single guys, in our experience, know how to do either very well.

Of course, that just means that when you meet a guy who does do it well, he's off to a flying start!

over a year ago

I had such an experience 20 years ago.The wife felt unapreciated by her husband and desperatley unhappy.We ended up having an affair but things got complicated so it did not last.Sometimes women crave what they can't have she loved her husband but was deprived of affection and sex.They split up in the end when her husband cauvht her with another man.Turns out her husband had been beating her.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

A great example of how we used to meet up and as op said charm ya way into bed take a look at pulps disco 2000 video not only is it a top song and video to go with it it’s also an insight on how we used to do things

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There are not many things left to do on our bucket list (and it's a big list) but one just seems to always evade us.

To be in a vanilla bar and her get unexpectedly chatted/flirted up by a guy then take him back to the hotel or home for some fun.

We've done it a few times in Cap d'Agde but that isn't really vanilla.

It would have to be in a totally non swinger environment and spontaneous.

I've mentioned it hypothetically a time or two to her and although not 100% positive she isn't negative either.

She usually says something like: "If he is nice then maybe"

So if a guy does try it he may get nothing, or a night to remember. However I think the latter would be more likely.

over a year ago

"I can think of one simple explanation - they've seen your "If you like the pics and want to fuck me, fab me boys. Xxxx" status, and think that's all they have to do! "

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

Bournmouth

"Sounds like a good title and topic for a book. "

Or a training course, you give lessons OP?

Post new Message to Thread