FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The party that copied the film, which had copied the same party.

Jump to newest

By *otte Bella OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

I went to the party ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ was taken from. Although based in America, it was scripted and filmed entirely in the UK and the actual House used for filming (pretending to be outside New York) is in Fact in Berkshire. For this they used the film visuals but where girls stood in a circle, it was young guys & couples where the crowd were in the film. Where Cardinal Stamped his Sceptre, the guy went to select his victim or sex partner; I was lucky to be 1st chosen by being in the right place.

As the evening continued circles were reformed, I made it back/reselected following the Cardinals Mitre stamp. In total the circle was formed 12 times in 7 hours. Every guy who went through me was entirely new to me & under 35yrs of age. Music (atmosphere) was copied off the film score, so a case of reality copying Art. The Producer Director got it all from this group, added lots of drama & tension. 'Originals' have now copied the movie, life imitating art, in reverse.

Masks were from Vince & liners helped ensure no effects on the face. They’re changeable after every event. What made it for me was the presence of so many young fit guys, I didn’t see faces nor hear them speak but understand quite a few are well known Celebes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffdiver946Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Sounds VERY interesting..................x

By *otte Bella OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

"Sounds VERY interesting..................x"

I was invited, as a result of one of their Inner Circle seeing me at Killing-Kittens, Mayfair.

By *uffdiver946Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Cool, VERY cool! So how many of them went through you that evening? xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was there a password?

Post new Message to Thread