Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Rimming continues..

Jump to newest

By *ainted_love1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Altrincham

Picture this - Im lay on my back on a thin gym style bench, you walk into the room where I am in anticipation weather you will use me or not.

You dont really notice me as you are busy on your phone sending and receiving an array of messages, you walk up to me fully clothed and you turn and sit on my face realising in there but still ignoring me.

Its been a warm day and you havnt showered yet just how you know i like it.

You are sitting full weight and I am eagerly licking the material that is being pressed into my face, i am trying to get any smell or taste from you into my mouth.

You take a pause in sending messages and start talking to yourself how the messages have really pissed you off.

Remembering you are sitting on my face you get up and start walking abut still cussing about your messages, you flick off your shoes and take off your jeans then walk back over to me, this time facing my feet so straddling my head.

Just before you sit again on my face you pull your bum cheeks apart and wiggle into place so my nose is pressed into your ass hole, then you sit full weight again but this time my mouth is engulfed by your soaking wet pussy.

Taking no care for me you use my full face as a grinding post for your pussy until you bring yourself off.

as you stand you look down telling you you havnt finished with me yet, and as you look at my face you see smear marks from you on my nose, and start to laugh.

you then send me to clean up before letting me perform gentle excellent oral on you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Altrincham

You would have to read the first one - rimming box

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"you see smear marks from you on my nose," Bleuch!

That will give them a good clue when you pop into the surgery, or even the hospital.

just for you:

E. coli can spread when an infected person doesn’t wash their hands after having a bowel movement.

E. coli is a type of bacteria that normally live in the intestines of people and animals. However, some types of E. coli, particularly E. coli O157:H7, can cause intestinal infection. E. coli O157:H7 and other strains that cause intestinal sickness are called Shiga toxin–producing E. coli (STEC) after the toxin that they produce.

Symptoms of intestinal infection include diarrhea, abdominal pain, and fever.

More severe cases can lead to bloody diarrhea, dehydration, or even kidney failure.

Symptoms of intestinal infection generally begin between 1 and 10 days after you’ve been infected with E. coli. This is known as the incubation period. Once symptoms appear, they usually last around 5 to 10 days.

Symptoms can include:

abdominal cramping

sudden, severe watery diarrhea that may change to bloody stools

gas

loss of appetite or nausea

vomiting (uncommon)

fatigue

fever

Symptoms can last anywhere from a few days to more than a week.

Symptoms of a severe E. coli infection may include:

bloody urine

decreased urine output

pale skin

bruising

dehydration

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 5 to 10 percent of those who are infected develop hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), a condition in which the red blood cells are damaged. This can lead to kidney failure, which can be life-threatening, especially for children and the elderly. HUS generally begins about 5 to 10 days after the onset of diarrhea.

Have a nice day, as they say.

over a year ago

""you see smear marks from you on my nose," Bleuch!

That will give them a good clue when you pop into the surgery, or even the hospital.

just for you:

E. coli can spread when an infected person doesn’t wash their hands after having a bowel movement.

E. coli is a type of bacteria that normally live in the intestines of people and animals. However, some types of E. coli, particularly E. coli O157:H7, can cause intestinal infection. E. coli O157:H7 and other strains that cause intestinal sickness are called Shiga toxin–producing E. coli (STEC) after the toxin that they produce.

More severe cases can lead to bloody diarrhea, dehydration, or even kidney failure.

Symptoms of intestinal infection generally begin between 1 and 10 days after you’ve been infected with E. coli. This is known as the incubation period. Once symptoms appear, they usually last around 5 to 10 days.

Symptoms can include:

abdominal cramping

gas

vomiting (uncommon)

fatigue

fever

bloody urine

decreased urine output

pale skin

bruising

dehydration

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 5 to 10 percent of those who are infected develop hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), a condition in which the red blood cells are damaged. This can lead to kidney failure, which can be life-threatening, especially for children and the elderly. HUS generally begins about 5 to 10 days after the onset of diarrhea.

"

Oh ffs get a grip

over a year ago

Altrincham

Just had another meeting with her and expressed your concerns for my health - just to let you know she wiped first x

over a year ago

I do hope Trouble doesn’t use cars , have tattoos ( oops!...she does have tattoos!) smoke or drink alcohol ...... all contribute to many more deaths than ( very enjoyable and erotic) rimming.

Have a nice day

over a year ago

Altrincham

"I do hope Trouble doesn’t use cars , have tattoos ( oops!...she does have tattoos!) smoke or drink alcohol ...... all contribute to many more deaths than ( very enjoyable and erotic) rimming.

Have a nice day"

over a year ago

Altrincham

""you see smear marks from you on my nose," Bleuch!

just for you:

Symptoms can include:

abdominal cramping

gas

vomiting (uncommon)

fatigue

fever

bloody urine

decreased urine output

pale skin

bruising

dehydration

Oh ffs get a grip "

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Post new Message to Thread