Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking your wife whilst you listen in

Jump to newest

By *bonystud26 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Very hot scenario. Any one listened in whilst their wife has received a good fucking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes done it a few times,Mrs is very loud when she's enjoying herself

over a year ago

Yes funnily enough I have a bit of a fetish for this. If any other couples fancy a bit of a chat about this scenario please get in touch.

x

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Many times have listened on the phone and had texts whilst im away with work , very exciting.

over a year ago

Yes twice when she invited guys over to come fuck her. I'd be sat in next room listening

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

I have been the guy with the wife in the past.

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

I found out I liked this by accident.

During a 3 sum, I went downstairs for a drink, walking back through the living room, I heard a noise coming from the baby monitor, I got closer, I couldn't believe what I heard,

Come on, quick, fuck me harder now he's gone, then mumbles then sloppy wet sounds, then omg,s

I stood there for ages, never been so turned on, I let them finish before I returned,

I told the wife what I heard later, and how it blew my mind, boy did we have our after fun like never before.

By *aughtiness123Couple
over a year ago

Listened to a young guy fuck her in our bed once whilst I was in next room....he didn't know I was there

By *s2_ukCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

we've done this a few times on the phone and skype

By *rPandSlutCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

We have done this very horny

By *atrinaXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Gloucester

Done this with my ex, it's great!

By *iss__KittyWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in Cornwall

Hubby likes this.

By *ia and Enzo 321Couple
over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

While I was on my lunch break at work ad a roofer , my wife called me to say that the stud she was with wanted hwr to phone me and get me to listen to all the dirty things he was gonna do toher and rhe instructions she was gonna tell him to obey. I told my colleagues that I would be up the scaffold in just a few minutes. Once they were out of earshot I began telling my woman what a dirty slut she was, how big is his cock etc. After 5 -10 minutes I knew I had to go back to work. What I had forgotten though was that I had left a small speaker on the scaffolding that played tunes via blutooth. Stupidly, it was only then that I remembered all my phone calls went through that speaker as wellThey had all heard evert push, pull suckand lick

over a year ago

"We have done this very horny "
mmm yummy x

over a year ago

We have done this often, usually Bev getting fucked while I watch on Skype, very horny.

Also find it horny when Bev goes to a guys house and txts me when she arrives, bit of a delay then she txts to say they are starting, and I can hardly contain myself when the phone rings again and they are in the middle of fucking.

We are stopping in London in September and staying at an Hotel, I am on a course and Bev will be inviting guys back during day to fuck her while im out, I said I want her to txt me when they are there fucking her. May invite guys back in evenings for group fun also.

Also interested in meeting couples in evening if any are interested, 4 nights of very naughty fun yumm1

over a year ago

We have done this a few times. We would love to do this with a couple though.

over a year ago

I have done this a few times, I stood at a hotel door once whilst she got rode, noisy or what??

over a year ago

Done it with an ex when we used to swing via another site..she stayed over night with him and i watched and chatted with them via yahoo

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Done this I was at work at the time

over a year ago

"Very hot scenario. Any one listened in whilst their wife has received a good fucking?"
Did this while hubby was at work. He was a taxi call guy. Had to pretend we were a fare lol

By *illyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Yes. Our first meet

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Love to listen and watch real turn on hearing a guys balls banging against Tracey's arse ??

over a year ago

I've done this once via the phone was hot hearing her describe what i was doing to her

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Very hot scenario. Any one listened in whilst their wife has received a good fucking?"

I have been in bed with a lady - while her hubby was listening in from the other wide of the door - very horny indeed!

over a year ago

Done this but we voice recorded it, hubby got to listen to it when he got back from work.. also the odd text as well, very horny.

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Done this but we voice recorded it, hubby got to listen to it when he got back from work.. also the odd text as well, very horny. "

now - that is nice!

Once took a couple of pics for the lady to send to her hubby - he told us how much he had enjoyed getting the pics!

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Was at work last week and slut rang to tell me she was in our bed fucking one of her fb's loved listening to her moaning and hearing her being fucked as she told me what was happening

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Was at work last week and slut rang to tell me she was in our bed fucking one of her fb's loved listening to her moaning and hearing her being fucked as she told me what was happening "

jesus - god this is so hot! did she tell you ahead of time she was doing this - or was it a surprise?!

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Like always a random surprise . She often sends me pics when she's fucking random guys from this site

over a year ago

"Like always a random surprise . She often sends me pics when she's fucking random guys from this site"
sounds hot!!lucky guys!!

By *mberandrewCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Done this several times. Been phoned, watched on Skype and listened outside a room while she was with another guy. A huge turn on.

The ultimate would be to sleep in an adjacent bedroom to Amber and her lover with the doors open and listen to them having sex over the course of the night

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Mr C once did this with another woman

She phoned her partner

He found it such a turn on, her sucking his cock and making loud slurping noises for hubby to listen to

He did manage to fuck her but was so turned on he didn't last as long as he should have lol

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Done this several times. Been phoned, watched on Skype and listened outside a room while she was with another guy. A huge turn on.

The ultimate would be to sleep in an adjacent bedroom to Amber and her lover with the doors open and listen to them having sex over the course of the night"

wow - this is such a sexy scenario!

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Like always a random surprise . She often sends me pics when she's fucking random guys from this site"

that is so lovely! you have a very sexy wife!

By *kat41Man
over a year ago

Newark/Nottingham

Always loved hearing an ex being soundly fucked!

We were once playing with a couple at theirs, he took my ex outside whilst I had the wife. After a while, we went looking for them. Just had to follow the sounds of my girl being fucked to come across them in a secluded part of the garden. Loved the sight of her bent over and being taken from behind...

over a year ago

not only listen in but set up a small cam and got the lot on cam she didn't know till after he left the size of his cock was about 9" and very thick mine is 7" thin I was great to see that monster slide in her hole fuck she took it all

By *wing399Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Would love to do this with someone's girlfriend/wife. Knowing hes listening on phone or in another room. Real turn on.

By *bonystud26 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

One of my favourite scenarios....

over a year ago

Yep, plenty of times either from outside the room or via phone or FaceTime. Awesome every time.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yep, plenty of times either from outside the room or via phone or FaceTime. Awesome every time. "
Excellent and she looks stunning mate.

over a year ago

Afew times. Mostly when I'm too tired to do anything, she gets a regular over and he fucks her brains out.

She often wakes me up with her screaming.

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Yep, plenty of times either from outside the room or via phone or FaceTime. Awesome every time. "

very nice indeed!

over a year ago

I have experienced something similar before. With an ex gf a few years ago we had a friend stay over with us one night. We had a few drinks and we went to our room and he was in the guest room. At some point in the night I realized that gf wasn't in bed and I could hear something. I quietly got up and stood outside the guest bedroom door. I could hear them quietly fucking inside. My cock got so hard listening to them. I stood outside the door wanking. It was so hot listening to them.

By *hocolateRodMan
over a year ago

London and over UK

"Very hot scenario. Any one listened in whilst their wife has received a good fucking?

Afew times. Mostly when I'm too tired to do anything, she gets a regular over and he fucks her brains out.

She often wakes me up with her screaming. "

now - that is a hotwife!

over a year ago

Played with a wife as hubby listened from there bedroom .

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

I met a girl one and her bf knew all about it. After round one I was about to leave.

Bf rang her, and she proceeded to do as he told her. she sucked me hard and bent over until I entered again. She then moaned away and told him every detail as I fucked her hard and filled her up from behind

over a year ago

I enjoy when the wife watches me as her hubby fucks me and I am moaning and making lots of wet noises, she is fingering herself and turns me on

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

When I was married, I had been working abroad on a long project and managed to arrange a break back home for our wedding anniversary. This was to be a surprise.

I arrived back in town late evening, (later than planned due to the airline losing my checked bag) the house was in darkness, the kids would already be in bed asleep - perfect, though our bedroom was also in darkness, so I thought I'll quietly let myself in and if she is sleeping, just slip silently in next to her as a pleasant surprise when she wakes up in the morning.

Having stowed away the bag out of site so the kids would not see it and get hyper and disrupt school routine in the morning l started to climb the stairs to the master bedroom making almost no noise so as not to wake the household. I could hear movement in the bedroom, so she was awake but clearly I still had the element of surprise and she hadn't heard me, perhaps reading by the light of the bedside table.... then I thought I heard soft voices.

Very slowly so as not to let the stairs creek I inched my way up.

Yes whispered murmurings of two people, my then wife and a guy - (most likely a mutual friend of ours Al, they liked each other I knew that).

Creeping up further and further until I was on the landing near our bedroom door I listened silently, but could not make out any words, only soft moans and the sound of a little movement, what to do? I listened a bit longer, it sounded as if it was getting more amarous...

It was awkward, here I was stood listening in, with my carry on and toothbrush in one hand and there was obvious fun being had at the other side of the door, I did not want to barge in, but....

Tearing myself away I crept along the corridor to the spare room, dropped the carry on etc. and considered my options.

I was not angry that she was having fun, but I hadn't been told about this, I'd have like to have heard all about it, however this was different and I want to hear what was going to go on... would she tell me after? So I decided I could sleep the night in the spare room without anyone knowing and make my official arrival the next morning during the school run - sorted! Except I want to listen in to the action my wife was enjoying at the other side of the house.

Painfully slowly I crept silently back along the hallway to our bedroom door trying to minimise any creaks with every step.

The moaning and sighs had increased, there was more movement too, it was a turn on listening, knowing they were enjoying each other unaware of my presence. I must have stood there for a while, enjoying and amazed at what I was hearing, but beginning to shiver slightly with the cold. Then there was a bigger movement, I backed off as quick as I could without giving myself away with creaky floorboards, fearing one of them was about to take a toilet break and open the door to find me standing there.

Thankfully that did not happen, so I crept back again, the movement I heard must have been him climbing on top of her as now I could hear the rhythmical sound of my wife being fucked in our marital bed, the noise of the mattress and the bed itself moving to his thrusts. It was not hurried or frantic, but a nice steady rhythm accompanied with the satisfying sounds of two people making love, I listened in for quite a while, amazed and disappointed that I had not been kept informed.

So with a bit of gleeful devilment I went back to the other side of the house to my single bed in the spare room, got out my mobile and having ensured as little noise as possible could escape, decided to call the house phone to see if this would disturb the proceedings.

After a number of rings she answered (I only wish I could have heard what happened in the bedroom before she answered) I wished her happy anniversary, apologising for calling so late, explaining I had had a busy day (neglecting to say it had been busy travelling home!).

We exchanged pleasantries, I enquired if she had had a good day etc. then let her get back to bed. She sounded well composed considering! No letting on what she had been doing or that she had even had a visitor. In the distance I heard a police car or ambulance pass with it's siren going. So we said our good nights and ended the call.

All during the call I was wondering if he was lying silently next to her, frustrated at being disturbed, perhaps caressing a little, but not so much to cause a give away response? Or perhaps they were still coupled, with him lying in and on top of her whilst she held her conversation with her husband.

I waited a bit after we hung up, there was no sign that my call was causing either of them to leave the room just yet, so once I was happy all was clear I crept back to my listening post just outside the door.

The noises I heard suggested they were picking back up from where they had left off from my interfering call! My wishing her a happy wedding anniversary had not pranged her conscience enough to abandon their fun and soon they were clearly fucking away again with great passion and vigour. There could be no doubt she was enjoying (nor he) from the gasps, groans and all the other noises. Then I heard them both climax, I was left with no doubt he had just cum deep, long and hard in her. It quietened down quite quickly after that, so I beat a hasty retreat back to the spare room.

Just in time, as shortly after I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps along the corridor towards the toilet that was next to the spare room.

What I was not expecting was the spare room door opened and there was our male friend in his underwear, clutching the rest of his clothes!

It turns out the siren in the back of my phone had been heard and identified as being a UK siren, so they had deduced I was back in the Uk and surmised I was on my way home, so once they had concluded their fun and had a short post coital cuddle, our poor friend was being banished to the spare room so as not to give the game away when I turned up, except of course I was already there in the spare room having made my call from there.

My wife claimed it was just a one of, and out of annoyance and anger at me as she thought I had forgotten our anniversary- so I sort of revenge!?

It had been a turn on and I got to enjoy sloppy seconds that night which was great. I just wished she could have been open and told me about her fun times. She knew about my kink and happiness in sharing her. We had had a couple of mfm's in the past, but she did not like to admit to enjoying anything other than a Disney type relationship.

This has been a longer re telling of this tale than expected, I hope other will enjoy this reminiscence.

A long while ago I wrote about our first time sharing, whilst she was tied up to get over the guilt barrier, you might find it via the green arrow or I can find the link if anyone wants to read about that?

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

From my story above, here is the link to the first play we had.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/108130#message_10059014

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

"While I was on my lunch break at work ad a roofer , my wife called me to say that the stud she was with wanted hwr to phone me and get me to listen to all the dirty things he was gonna do toher and rhe instructions she was gonna tell him to obey. I told my colleagues that I would be up the scaffold in just a few minutes. Once they were out of earshot I began telling my woman what a dirty slut she was, how big is his cock etc. After 5 -10 minutes I knew I had to go back to work. What I had forgotten though was that I had left a small speaker on the scaffolding that played tunes via blutooth. Stupidly, it was only then that I remembered all my phone calls went through that speaker as wellThey had all heard evert push, pull suckand lick"
great stuff,hope they enjoyed it

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

Love this! If there is any couples in Edinburgh or Central Scotland up for this then i would love to help !!

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

I used to see a couple regular,he liked to guide my cock into her then listen,he only ever guided my cock in nothing else.she was loud and used love it when hubby asked if it was ok to guide me in.

over a year ago

Yes have done this, wife had a guy round she had met before, he fucked her in our bed while I listened at top of the stairs.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Yes have listened and watched and received watsapp pics of the action

By *om and kellyCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Yeah we have done this with me downstairs and also while I was at work with phone and pic updates.

over a year ago

Any couples fancy some fun

over a year ago

I've listened to a couple on the phone it was so horny

over a year ago

Yup .. done few times- not just listened but also watched on FaceTime and Skype calls

over a year ago

this really turns me on! would love to hear someone get fucked as listen in, always gets me hard when I hear people fucking

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

"this really turns me on! would love to hear someone get fucked as listen in, always gets me hard when I hear people fucking "

I used to see a lady who was let's say very loud and that's an understatement a guy we knew used to love to listen in,we invited him to film us but he bottled it.

By *heEpicureanMan
over a year ago

Stamford

I love enjoying a sexy hotwife as her husband/bf listens/watches/takes pics and vids. It’s also horny as hell that I feature on a few couples pics on here

over a year ago

I sure have. I’ve coached her while she’s been riding cock before to.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Love it when I ring hubby put him on loud speaker so he can hear me getting extra cock xx mmmn nosiey too

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Love when wife fucks one of her fuck buddies in our bed whilst I'm sat down stairs . The noises of bed rocking and her screams always have me rock hard waiting till he's done, He's left then I join her and fuck her so hard

over a year ago

What I've done and I would like to expand on is One of Mrs N's lovers have been invited round. After she's nice and relaxed I ask if it's OK for me to leave the room. My computer is in the room next door and I log into a chat room and then chat about the things I can hear.

Almost inevitably people are as excited as me and keep asking me to peep in and say whats going on. What I think I'd like to do is set up a webcam and watch and chat. That would be a new scenario.

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 10/01/18 01:13:16]

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Listened to a young guy fuck her in our bed once whilst I was in next room....he didn't know I was there "

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"I love enjoying a sexy hotwife as her husband/bf listens/watches/takes pics and vids. It’s also horny as hell that I feature on a few couples pics on here "

Done that with a couple as i was in the bedroom with his wife, she'd call him in to take photos of us, like when she was cumming ect, real turn on knowing he's watching and filming us and they sent me the photos

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

More exciting is being made to kneel in the corner without permission to turn around if You do there will be punishment

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Wife fucked her fuck buddy today in our bed whilst I sat down stairs in living room . She phoned my mobile so I could here them fucking. When he left I found her star shaped on our bed witch was soaked as shed squirted and her pussy covered in his spunk. Such a sexy look

By * date with uCouple
over a year ago

somewhere around you

Was listening to her phone sex with a guy

That was huge turn on

Wants to listen real fuck

over a year ago

loved reading all the storys

have only done it in clubs while hubby there would to it and get him to listen in

over a year ago

"Yes funnily enough I have a bit of a fetish for this. If any other couples fancy a bit of a chat about this scenario please get in touch.

x"

wow amazing and luv the pics x x

over a year ago

"I found out I liked this by accident.

During a 3 sum, I went downstairs for a drink, walking back through the living room, I heard a noise coming from the baby monitor, I got closer, I couldn't believe what I heard,

Come on, quick, fuck me harder now he's gone, then mumbles then sloppy wet sounds, then omg,s

I stood there for ages, never been so turned on, I let them finish before I returned,

I told the wife what I heard later, and how it blew my mind, boy did we have our after fun like never before. "

wow you lucky fella, I’d love this

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

Done it a few times FaceTime and phone calls. Doing something this weekend can't wait.

What we would really like to try is book two rooms in a B and B as two customers. The wife checks in with her fuck buddy and I check in a single bloke. Love to hear them at it all night. The looks at breakfast will be interesting !!

over a year ago

Misses videos her fucking my mates as I'm either upstairs or at work.. Love either listening into her getting slammed till I hear her say come in my pussy and watching the videos as I'm sniffing her soaked thongs

over a year ago

Would love to listen or watch my wife fuck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/18 00:05:13]

over a year ago

"I found out I liked this by accident.

I told the wife what I heard later, and how it blew my mind, boy did we have our after fun like never before. "

I would also wank and listen and ask them if I could watch again

By *un times in stockingsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

We have met single men and when my wife has gone to the kitchen to make coffee the man follows her I stay in the living room they take about 15 mins and you here bits of what's going on then they come back as if nothing happened drink coffee and go for a play in bedroom ware you discover her knickers have been removed great fun hearing the details when we get home

By *ussiesCouple
over a year ago

gwent

I usually make excuses to leave the room, as soon as I’m out the door, I can hear them banging harder, sometimes I leave them to finish, only to find them lying there motionless, I know they’ve had a good time then.

Afterwards my wife tells me all the dirty details, makes me feel d*unk with lust.

over a year ago

Ivd fuck a girl in my car while her boyfriend was listening on the phone. He was telling her to let me fuck her up the arse now that was fun, loud but fun ????

By *ilgee8904Man
over a year ago

Galashiels

I was working away at the time and we only saw each other at weekends. She had mentioned to me that she was having a coffee with a much younger x but that nothing would happen. Big surprise for me was , whilst in a meeting receiving a photo message with her hairy cunt covered in cum. What a turn on

over a year ago

Always give my wife time alone with the other guy when we are having some threesome fun, normally I make some excuse like needing a drink to leave the room, its always amazing and a massive turn on listening from either downstairs or from outside the room as she is getting well and truly fucked

By *offee27Man
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Had this with a local couple, husband lets me in all I can hear is his wife being fucked hard in the next room, so I wait for them to finish before I go in, couple of used condoms on the floor and she is on the bed blindfolded and waiting for more cock

over a year ago

Any of you ladies done the opposite and turned on by it. Hearing your hubby, bf having fun with another girl and him either knowing your listening or not.

over a year ago

Did this again last night with the Indian take away delivery guy. I’m upstairs chilling, she answers the front door and takes him to the living room. 5 mins later she lets him out and she comes upstairs hot and flushed.

By *ollo69Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I would love it when I used to get to snick home early, just before 1pm dinner time on a Monday when we had a lodger. Who lived in the cellar flat and worked Shifts at the time 6-2 and 2-10 and every second week he was on 2pm -10pm shift. The wife would go down to about 12.45 to make sure he was a wake and if not could let him know it was time to get up. He would all ways wake up with a huge hard on, so what was a wife to do, I know because I could here the bed hitting the wall as she rode his think cock and the moaning from the wife, as I was upstairs listening in wanking. He never new and left 6 months later, I loved the wife telling me all about what they did and she new I was up stairs to.

By *ollo69Man
over a year ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 15/01/18 17:32:37]

By *ollo69Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"Did this again last night with the Indian take away delivery guy. I’m upstairs chilling, she answers the front door and takes him to the living room. 5 mins later she lets him out and she comes upstairs hot and flushed. "

By *omThumpMan
over a year ago

Coventry

When i was swinging with my ex wife we used to do it all the time. I've been in the lounge whilst she's fucked one or two guys in the bedroom, kitchen etc, in the next bedroom and they didn't know and in the car driving home listening on the phone. It turns me on so much.

If it was a bi guy she'd ask me hold his cock whist she sucked it and guide it into her pussy. It really turn her on if i finished him off over her tits then we had amazing sex after.

over a year ago

looking to have phone wanks with guys over their wifes, or even better as they fuck their wifes! pm me

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

only herd my wife getting fucked once when I got there late and told them to start without me, walked in and heard them upstairs in the room, started to go up listening to them fucking and found it so horny

over a year ago

Our first wife swap in a hotel separate beds and because we were all a bit shy we had the lights of at, listening to my wife was awesome

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

I used to sit downstairs or be in the next room whilst my wife hit fucked. I used to enjoy peeking through the gap in the door.

By *dgCouple
over a year ago

CARDIFF

We Love this and do it as often as possible

over a year ago

I love it when she starts cuming and starts screaming out is name

over a year ago

Not my Mrs but I bang a married woman who at first we we're having an affair. She now phones her hubby and he listens in lol. He's been told she's gonna leave him pmsl

over a year ago

Forgot to say, anyone see's/meets my wife, let her know I'm still alive pmsl

By *liandaCouple
over a year ago

london

we love this idea and have tried many variations. Watching ali on camera with another couple was fantastic, being relieved the moment i realised that he wasn't going to fuck her, and then realising that he was and there was nothing i could do except watch and love it.

Arriving at Rios a couple of hours after ali and her guy was incredible - wandering around, realising that they were in one of the private rooms and knowing that i couldn't knock to find out which one. Just working out which one they were in, listening to her fucking while i was waiting for the door to be opened, then seeing her looking absolutely bedraggled and fucked to bits when the door opened to show her sitting up on the bed with her knees drawn up, exposing her beautiful swollen cunt.

But the best time, probably being in the room and blindfolded .... fuck!!!!

over a year ago

"When I was married, I had been working abroad on a long project and managed to arrange a break back home for our wedding anniversary. This was to be a surprise.

I arrived back in town late evening, (later than planned due to the airline losing my checked bag) the house was in darkness, the kids would already be in bed asleep - perfect, though our bedroom was also in darkness, so I thought I'll quietly let myself in and if she is sleeping, just slip silently in next to her as a pleasant surprise when she wakes up in the morning.

Having stowed away the bag out of site so the kids would not see it and get hyper and disrupt school routine in the morning l started to climb the stairs to the master bedroom making almost no noise so as not to wake the household. I could hear movement in the bedroom, so she was awake but clearly I still had the element of surprise and she hadn't heard me, perhaps reading by the light of the bedside table.... then I thought I heard soft voices.

Yes whispered murmurings of two people, my then wife and a guy - (most likely a mutual friend of ours Al, they liked each other I knew that).

Creeping up further and further until I was on the landing near our bedroom door I listened silently, but could not make out any words, only soft moans and the sound of a little movement, what to do? I listened a bit longer, it sounded as if it was getting more amarous...

It was awkward, here I was stood listening in, with my carry on and toothbrush in one hand and there was obvious fun being had at the other side of the door, I did not want to barge in, but....

Tearing myself away I crept along the corridor to the spare room, dropped the carry on etc. and considered my options.

I was not angry that she was having fun, but I hadn't been told about this, I'd have like to have heard all about it, however this was different and I want to hear what was going to go on... would she tell me after? So I decided I could sleep the night in the spare room without anyone knowing and make my official arrival the next morning during the school run - sorted! Except I want to listen in to the action my wife was enjoying at the other side of the house.

Painfully slowly I crept silently back along the hallway to our bedroom door trying to minimise any creaks with every step.

The moaning and sighs had increased, there was more movement too, it was a turn on listening, knowing they were enjoying each other unaware of my presence. I must have stood there for a while, enjoying and amazed at what I was hearing, but beginning to shiver slightly with the cold. Then there was a bigger movement, I backed off as quick as I could without giving myself away with creaky floorboards, fearing one of them was about to take a toilet break and open the door to find me standing there.

Thankfully that did not happen, so I crept back again, the movement I heard must have been him climbing on top of her as now I could hear the rhythmical sound of my wife being fucked in our marital bed, the noise of the mattress and the bed itself moving to his thrusts. It was not hurried or frantic, but a nice steady rhythm accompanied with the satisfying sounds of two people making love, I listened in for quite a while, amazed and disappointed that I had not been kept informed.

So with a bit of gleeful devilment I went back to the other side of the house to my single bed in the spare room, got out my mobile and having ensured as little noise as possible could escape, decided to call the house phone to see if this would disturb the proceedings.

After a number of rings she answered (I only wish I could have heard what happened in the bedroom before she answered) I wished her happy anniversary, apologising for calling so late, explaining I had had a busy day (neglecting to say it had been busy travelling home!).

We exchanged pleasantries, I enquired if she had had a good day etc. then let her get back to bed. She sounded well composed considering! No letting on what she had been doing or that she had even had a visitor. In the distance I heard a police car or ambulance pass with it's siren going. So we said our good nights and ended the call.

All during the call I was wondering if he was lying silently next to her, frustrated at being disturbed, perhaps caressing a little, but not so much to cause a give away response? Or perhaps they were still coupled, with him lying in and on top of her whilst she held her conversation with her husband.

I waited a bit after we hung up, there was no sign that my call was causing either of them to leave the room just yet, so once I was happy all was clear I crept back to my listening post just outside the door.

The noises I heard suggested they were picking back up from where they had left off from my interfering call! My wishing her a happy wedding anniversary had not pranged her conscience enough to abandon their fun and soon they were clearly fucking away again with great passion and vigour. There could be no doubt she was enjoying (nor he) from the gasps, groans and all the other noises. Then I heard them both climax, I was left with no doubt he had just cum deep, long and hard in her. It quietened down quite quickly after that, so I beat a hasty retreat back to the spare room.

Just in time, as shortly after I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps along the corridor towards the toilet that was next to the spare room.

What I was not expecting was the spare room door opened and there was our male friend in his underwear, clutching the rest of his clothes!

It turns out the siren in the back of my phone had been heard and identified as being a UK siren, so they had deduced I was back in the Uk and surmised I was on my way home, so once they had concluded their fun and had a short post coital cuddle, our poor friend was being banished to the spare room so as not to give the game away when I turned up, except of course I was already there in the spare room having made my call from there.

My wife claimed it was just a one of, and out of annoyance and anger at me as she thought I had forgotten our anniversary- so I sort of revenge!?

It had been a turn on and I got to enjoy sloppy seconds that night which was great. I just wished she could have been open and told me about her fun times. She knew about my kink and happiness in sharing her. We had had a couple of mfm's in the past, but she did not like to admit to enjoying anything other than a Disney type relationship.

This has been a longer re telling of this tale than expected, I hope other will enjoy this reminiscence.

A long while ago I wrote about our first time sharing, whilst she was tied up to get over the guilt barrier, you might find it via the green arrow or I can find the link if anyone wants to read about that?"

WOW. But is that why your not married to her now?

over a year ago

Afew times in person and rest she would call me up and just let me hear her getting fucked.

over a year ago

Mrs S takes a digital recorder with her and lays it next to the bed. It's a great turn on listening to it.

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

"Many times have listened on the phone and had texts whilst im away with work , very exciting."
We have done this also. It's amazing.

over a year ago

"Very hot scenario. Any one listened in whilst their wife has received a good fucking?

Mrs S takes a digital recorder with her and lays it next to the bed. It's a great turn on listening to it."

thats frikin hot.... great idea ..

over a year ago

It can be fun as part of a long threesome.

over a year ago

"Oh yes done it a few times,Mrs is very loud when she's enjoying herself "

One of finest pairs of breasts on fab x

By *iamond dave 18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

It wasn't my wife but a ex girlfriend. I heard her being fucked in the back garden one night then she came strolling in telling me that her sister had just dropped her off.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"Always give my wife time alone with the other guy when we are having some threesome fun, normally I make some excuse like needing a drink to leave the room, its always amazing and a massive turn on listening from either downstairs or from outside the room as she is getting well and truly fucked "

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"When I was married, I had been working abroad on a long project and managed to arrange a break back home for our wedding anniversary. This was to be a surprise.

A long while ago I wrote about our first time sharing, whilst she was tied up to get over the guilt barrier, you might find it via the green arrow or I can find the link if anyone wants to read about that?

WOW. But is that why your not married to her now?"

Her having fun and enjoying him was not a problem.

There were numerous reasons we split, primarily that we were not really enjoying each other’s company and were happier apart.

I still enjoy MFM and group play when I can

Post new Message to Thread