Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

More thoughts about the sex swing at Libs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We enter into the bar area for our first visit to Libs on a Friday night with single men now allowed.

In the last few weeks, we've talked more and more about my wife being fucked by other men while I watch and join in. Her pussy has been soaking as she's sucked my cock and I've fucked her pussy with a dildo, telling her to imagine it's another guy's big, hard dick.

'Now... tonight...' I whisper in her ear as we enter, 'it's finally going to happen...'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As we approach the bar, I am aware that a lot of eyes focus on my wife. They especially linger on her amazing arse which is barely covered by a tight, red dress.

We get our drinks and sit down. There is palpable sexual energy in the air and, even though I know there's not meant to be any playing in this area, I reach under the table and begin to play with my wife's pussy and clit through her knickers.

In response, she strokes my rock hard cock through my trousers...

over a year ago

My wife leans over and whispers in my ear. 'Take me to the sex swing room and fuck me... now!'

She gets up and starts to walk through the bar area, past the dance floor to the room where the swing is located.

I follow behind, watching the men gaze admiringly at her and, unbeknown to my wife, I nod discretely at two men at the end of the bar...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Liking this . Very horny. Do continue ??

over a year ago

As I enter the room, my wife has hitched up her dress and is frantically playing with her clit. She moves towards me, kisses me passionately and says: 'I want you to take control of me in here - dominate me and make this pussy cum really hard'

over a year ago

It appears, in her aroused state, that she's forgotten about finding other men to fuck... but I haven't.

Unbeknown to my wife, I have left the door slightly ajar and the two men I nodded to earlier - two men I've been planning this with via Fab in the previous week - are at the door with cocks already rock hard, awaiting their cue.

For the minute though, I continue to kiss my wife passionately before in mutter in her ear: 'You want to be dominated, do you? You want that pussy to be owned and to give up control?'

She kisses me more passionately before she responds. 'You know I do; It makes my pussy so wet to think about it.'

over a year ago

Mmmmm more please

over a year ago

more please , luvvin this

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

I put my wife on her knees and reach into my pocket for a blindfold. Following this, I take my rock hard cock out of my trousers and place it next to her mouth. Greedily, she takes it in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the end.

As she does so, I beckon the two men outside to enter. As they do so, they unconsciously stroke their cocks at the horny sight in front of them...

By *parky.69Man
over a year ago

Llanelli

Very good. Please carry on

over a year ago

My wife moans as she sucks my cock and plays with her clit.

'I want this cock inside me so bad,' she says, taking as much as it in her mouth as she can.

'Don't worry - I'm going to fuck your pussy hard very soon,' I gasp, enjoying my beautiful wife worshipping my cock.

The two other men have now completely undressed and are frantically wanking their stiff cocks. I can see they are yearning to kiss her, to touch her, to fuck her.

I motion one of them to come over closer. He is now wanking his cock just a metre or so away from my oblivious, blindfolded wife.

'Is it just my cock you want or are you still eager for me to share you?' I tease, caressing her pert tits.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she has an expression on her face that I can't quite read: panic? Ecstasy? Anxiety?

Finally, she answers. 'I think so, but I'm worried that the reality won't be like we've talked about.'

'Well, let's find out shall?' I smile as I remove her blindfold.

For a moment, she looks panicked at the sight of another man wanking his cock right next to her and another man a further few metres away.

'This is Ryan and James. They got in contact through Fab and told me how much they'd love to join me in fucking you. I thought you'd like them. They've both agreed though that they'll leave if you're not comfortable with it.'

over a year ago

mmmmm, hope she agrees to it then.

over a year ago

For a moment, I genuinely believe that she is going to back out, but then a devious, sexy smile adorns her face as she takes Ryan's cock in her hand and starts wanking it. She stars intensely at him before she sexily talk to him.

'Kiss me, you sexy bastard.' Ryan flashes her a smile and gently raises her up so she is now standing, but still wanking his rock hard cock. She passionately kisses him, the two of them seeking out the other's tongue.

James flashes me a yearning look. 'Fancy adding another guy into the mix?' I ask my wife.

'Definitely,' my wife smiles, beckoning James towards her.

over a year ago

F*#k me!!! My reaction to this latest bit, thinking I must make the effort to apply for membership.

Mind you..... I suppose they could equally be the next words to be said in this horny scenario as well, lol.

Looking forward to hearing how this turned out.

over a year ago

Anybody want to hear more of this?

over a year ago

Yes please, enjoying this

over a year ago

"Anybody want to hear more of this?"

Teaser!!! Lol.

Of course we want more of this. Well I do at any rate.

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

You have to tell all it is so horny

over a year ago

we want more x

over a year ago

James has a huge smile on his face as he walks towards my wife wanking his rock hard cock.

Without breaking off from wanking Ryan, she reaches out and grabs James' cock and moans as he kisses her neck and then flicks his tongue over her erect nipples.

My wife has a look of pure ecstasy on her face as Ryan reaches down and begins skilfully playing with her clit - slowly at first, then gradually quicker making her begin to breathe quicker.

'I don't want to cum yet,' she moans. 'I want to cum with a hard dick inside me instead while I'm being dominated in the sex swing'...

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

I would love this scenario

over a year ago

Almost as soon as she says this, I reply: 'I want to see you on your knees sucking their cocks first.'

My wife gives me a deliciously horny look and then sinks to her knees, all the time wanking the two men's cocks.

She fixes me with her eyes as she takes Ryan's cock between her pretty lips and begins working her mouth up and down on his shaft. He sighs with pleasure and my already-rock-hard cock seems to get harder still.

'How does it feel to suck a new cock for the first time in years?' I ask her.

She takes Ryan's cock out of her mouth and seductively purrs: 'fucking amazing.'

James spots his opportunity and feeds my wife his cock, gently pushing it between her lips before starting to pump a little.

'It'll feel even better when we're taking turns fucking your pussy,' he says which makes my wife give an involuntary moan...

over a year ago

I'm hard and ready to do that now James, can I join the group and make it 5some please. Lol.

over a year ago

I'd love to be on the receiving end of 3 hard cocks

over a year ago

I smile as my wife fixes my eyes with hers and takes that big dick in her mouth.

'I bet you want those cocks inside you while you're in the sex swing, don't you?' I tease.

With James' hard dick still in her mouth and Ryan's fat cock in her hand, she nods.

'Right, boys,' I continue, 'Let's get my sexy wife in the swing, so we can dominate that pussy!'

'Fuck, that's horny...' my wife moans.

Within a matter of moments, she is strapped into the sex swing, writhing in anticipation.

'Come on,' she whines. 'I want those cocks. Fuck my pussy while I suck your big dicks.'

However, the men and I have chatted about this on Fab and we are going to tease her.

All three of us stand in front of her wanking our fat cocks making her crazy with desire...

over a year ago

Pleeeeaase fuck me,' she begs and the boys can take it no longer. James approaches my wife in the swing and starts to lick and suck her clit, making her even wetter than ever.

Almost at the same time, Ryan takes his cock - which he is still wanking - and thrusts it into my wife's willing mouth.

'That's it, you sexy bitch,' he moans as he pumps it into her willing mouth. 'Get that cock nice and hard for your pussy. Do you like being in that swing like a fuck toy while we take advantage of you?'

My wife moans as James inserts two fingers into her pussy, whilst continuing to expertly stimulate her clit.

'I want a cock inside me now, you sexy fuckers.'

James obliges. He stands up, grips my wife's thin waist and eases his big dick into her wet pussy, drawing a stifled moan from my wife who is furiously sucking Ryan's cock...

over a year ago

Are people still enjoying this?

over a year ago

We've spoken about a very similar situation.

over a year ago

"We've spoken about a very similar situation. "

We've used the sex swing ourselves before and it was amazing, so we thought involving others would make it even better.

over a year ago

"Are people still enjoying this?"

Eerrmmm.....yeah, more please I'm in the middle of getting a big erection here, lol, don't stop now whatever you do...

By *yesbeenopened2Couple
over a year ago

Rugby

I think I'll finish this one later.

By *omeshereoftenMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I've got a Hawthorne sex swing at home, it saves the trip to Libs and attracts some dirty women who want to try it. There's a picture of it on my profile, any takers ?

Post new Message to Thread