Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ladies flashing stockings/hold ups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ladies ever gave guys a flash on purpose

I'm sure a lady did this to me when I've been driving my wagon

If you'd like to hear I don't mind saying but this is just to no if you women have done it

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

mrs loves doing that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yea my mrs does that too.

over a year ago

Sub loves to flash her stocking tops, she wears stockings every day and can't resist giving a quick flash, really good when she drives her MG around with its top down - gives a good view of her stocking tops then

over a year ago

Nobody near me

Typical lol

over a year ago

I'd love this to happen to me but alas never seem to get any offers

By *antonkid1955Man
over a year ago

cardiff

My lady loves to flash her black hold ups with just a glimpse of her white gusset..

By *antonkid1955Man
over a year ago

cardiff

My lady loves to flash her black hold ups with just a glimpse of her white gusset..

over a year ago

my g/f loves making sure guys get a good look at her stocking tops

over a year ago

"Have you ladies ever gave guys a flash on purpose

If you'd like to hear I don't mind saying but this is just to no if you women have done it

Thanks "

My wife has flashed guys she liked in the past and sometimes it got very interesting

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

Ive done it and a knicker flash or 2 aswell x

By *evonlad101Man
over a year ago

plymouth

nothing like this ever happens down here

By *uld AllianceMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

French has been known to flash the odd taxi driver on the way home, perhaps she'll do it tonight, i'll ask if she's going commando tonight.

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

Taxi drivers r the best after a night out x

By *ork45Man
over a year ago

pontefract

Nobody as ever flashed me gutted

By *alaciousOneWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I do this

Wear stockings with a skirt with a slit at the back, got approached in a supermarket before and congratulated on wearing stockings as few do these days

By *uld AllianceMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

No stockings last though taxi driver did get a good view up French's dress.

over a year ago

"I do this

Wear stockings with a skirt with a slit at the back, got approached in a supermarket before and congratulated on wearing stockings as few do these days"

must take a trip down blantyre for ma messages soon

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/13 19:48:08]

over a year ago

Thanks

My wife has flashed guys she liked in the past and sometimes it got very interesting "

from the look of your pics that would be absolutely delicious to see!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Wish this would happen to me! If I do get a glimpse of stocking top, say in a supermarket should I complement the lady for wearing or would I get a slap?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

she loves sitting with her thighs spread so he can see the lot

over a year ago

on the m1 this weekend flash tits to a couple of drivers was fun

Thanks "

By *ane_andrew69Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Jane has loved flashing. I have played with her skirt around her waist and slowed down along side of a lorry while they watched. She always blows them a kiss as we speed off

By *evonlad101Man
over a year ago

plymouth

omg I drive a lorry and never see anything I think all the ladies should move down here

By *unglerivermonkeyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

I was lucky enough to get my wife C to do a little flashing once. I had been trying to get her to flash for a while and one Saturday evening we went out for a few drinks but in a pub that was unfamiliar to us both as she said that was the only way she was going to do it.

She had bought some black seamed stockings and wore them with suspenders under a very sexy black dress.

After a few drinks she popped to the loo and a couple of guys at the bar had their eyes fixed on her legs and her seamed nylons as she passed them.

When she returned I pointed the event out to her and she acknowledged that she was aware that they were staring and that one of them still was.

I said “go on then give him a flash” at which point she crossed her legs in such a way that her black dress rode up and revealed a glimpse of stocking top and suspender giving the guy at the bar a really good eyeful.

over a year ago

"I was lucky enough to get my wife C to do a little flashing once. I had been trying to get her to flash for a while and one Saturday evening we went out for a few drinks but in a pub that was unfamiliar to us both as she said that was the only way she was going to do it.

She had bought some black seamed stockings and wore them with suspenders under a very sexy black dress.

After a few drinks she popped to the loo and a couple of guys at the bar had their eyes fixed on her legs and her seamed nylons as she passed them.

When she returned I pointed the event out to her and she acknowledged that she was aware that they were staring and that one of them still was.

I said “go on then give him a flash” at which point she crossed her legs in such a way that her black dress rode up and revealed a glimpse of stocking top and suspender giving the guy at the bar a really good eyeful.

"

I love anything like that

over a year ago

The Mrs love to whip her knickers and skirt off whenever we're in the car and play with herself as we drive up the motorway...

she especially likes my to pull alongside trucks and vans for a good length of time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/13 21:59:12]

over a year ago

always make a point of checking out the gals as they pass my truck in there cars, short skirts always get the horn from me.

over a year ago

"always make a point of checking out the gals as they pass my truck in there cars, short skirts always get the horn from me.

"

Me too but never saw nothing nice for about a year now

over a year ago

Well there is a way of crossing ones legs

over a year ago

"Well there is a way of crossing ones legs "

Lol , that's the best peeps , love getting a flash of hold ups when the legs are crossed

Nothing sexier

over a year ago

Imagination mister, it stretches your mind

over a year ago

"Imagination mister, it stretches your mind "

And my pants lol

over a year ago

Im getting Stretched just thinking about it, Then again those pins are MUCH better in the flesh lol

over a year ago

"Im getting Stretched just thinking about it, Then again those pins are MUCH better in the flesh lol "

Lol if only I could see them in the flesh

Shame your so far away

over a year ago

Well I'm not streched lucky sods

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS
over a year ago

Teesside

Sure, I do this all the time. But only when we’re all stationary and stuck in a cue of traffic. Most of the time the Truckers are never looking lol.

When I’m out in town, you guys are always looking at your phones and missing out.

But it’s really exciting when I catch someone looking when I check my reflection.

If I pretend not to catch them, they will try and be subtle and admire my legs for ages lol.

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

I’m always looking x

By *onlisCouple
over a year ago

gateshead

Lisa loves flashing her stockings and more when on nights out and the taxi home ...

over a year ago

Her, loves to drive with the top down in our car with dress open,showing hold ups and boobs out

By *ove_stockings27Couple
over a year ago

KY

my wife's favourite hobby, showing off stocking tops

over a year ago

"my wife's favourite hobby, showing off stocking tops"

Oh your wife looks stunning in her nylons. Such sexy legs indeed. My hobbie is definitely seeing sexy nylon legs and feet and if a hint of stocking top is on display it is even better. Just wish i could enjoy it more often.

By *ayandjimCouple
over a year ago

scotland

wif flashed lots of truckers even slowed down so they get a better look

over a year ago

She loves it. Truckers and strangers in pub.

over a year ago

My Wife only wears hold up stockings. The dresses she wears are generally so short that inevitably she flashes her stocking tops. Sometimes she is well aware, other times I am not sure that she realises how high her dress rides up when she bends over

Particularly love our food shopping expeditions

over a year ago

"My Wife only wears hold up stockings. The dresses she wears are generally so short that inevitably she flashes her stocking tops. Sometimes she is well aware, other times I am not sure that she realises how high her dress rides up when she bends over

Particularly love our food shopping expeditions "

Love the sound of this. Such an daring lady for sure

over a year ago

"wif flashed lots of truckers even slowed down so they get a better look"

Such a sexy nylon wife and so glad shd enjoys showing off like that. So wish i could find her out like that

over a year ago

A flash is always good especially no knickers.

over a year ago

Yea always nice to give a wee flash now and then. Have a few pics on profile

By *eessidetottyMan
over a year ago

ingleby barwick

Ex gf used to flash stocking tops off often, in tescos, bending over to pick something, I loved watching guys ogling her from afar.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Love watching my missus flashing, it's what we enjoy best about the dogging meets, nothing better than being parked up kissing and touching, having a guy carefully approaching the car trying to get a better view, she will just stop kissing me, look straight at him, and putting her feet up on the dash slowly part her knees, if he moves closer the knicks will either be pulled off to one side or be removed and handed out of the window, nothing she likes more than watching a stranger wank about what we do next.

over a year ago

"Love watching my missus flashing, it's what we enjoy best about the dogging meets, nothing better than being parked up kissing and touching, having a guy carefully approaching the car trying to get a better view, she will just stop kissing me, look straight at him, and putting her feet up on the dash slowly part her knees, if he moves closer the knicks will either be pulled off to one side or be removed and handed out of the window, nothing she likes more than watching a stranger wank about what we do next. "

Now that is one hot and horny wife you have there

By *greygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

have flashed on motorways and normal roads .we had a few requests for k to get a leather mini skirt and hold ups for new pics .we think it may be because if this thread .going to get one any way .

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'd love to arrange a flashing meet out and about somewhere, just look from afar, maybe some didcreet pics taken!?

By *lex4tinaCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

I've flashed guys in a bar before. Opened my legs rather too wide in their direction so they could get a look at the tops of my holdups and a glimpse of my bare lips... Last time we got so horny I ended up having sex with Alex over the bonnet of my car in the car park. Very hot. x

By *exsenceCouple
over a year ago

stalybridge

Any ladies can flash me adore it love a naughty woman setting off from ripley in next hour a1 m1 m62 to Manchester

By *exsenceCouple
over a year ago

stalybridge

Any ladies can flash me adore it love a naughty woman setting off from ripley in next hour a1 m1 m62 to Manchester

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Love watching my missus flashing, it's what we enjoy best about the dogging meets, nothing better than being parked up kissing and touching, having a guy carefully approaching the car trying to get a better view, she will just stop kissing me, look straight at him, and putting her feet up on the dash slowly part her knees, if he moves closer the knicks will either be pulled off to one side or be removed and handed out of the window, nothing she likes more than watching a stranger wank about what we do next. "

Hope I come across you both one time this sounds very sexy and hard on enducing

By *greygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

we getting leather skirt .hold ups and tights .to moz and will be on m6 juntion 5 up to junction 8 down to junction 3 flashing from 5pm to 6 30 pm

By *lareluvscockWoman
over a year ago

Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 02/05/18 00:11:20]

By *lareluvscockWoman
over a year ago

Gateshead

I've flashed guys 'accidentally' more times than I can remember whether it be boobs or, if I'm feeling particularly daring, pussy. I love it when a guy pretends not to look when I open my legs slightly too wide or bend over. Prick-teasing is such fun.

over a year ago

I think this is our hobby!

over a year ago

Love ut when mrs flashes her stockings or anything else lol

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

We love it too!! Not just stocking tops but undoing blouse so full on cleavage is on display

By *iveshowcoupleCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I've flashed guys 'accidentally' more times than I can remember whether it be boobs or, if I'm feeling particularly daring, pussy. I love it when a guy pretends not to look when I open my legs slightly too wide or bend over. Prick-teasing is such fun."

Agreed. Flashing a bit of thigh over a stocking top is ace. Letting a guy get a glimpse of pussy is even better.

over a year ago

Like other T girls I love wearing a shirt skirt over stockings and it gives a lovely tingle when you stop at lights by lorries and a lot of the higher cars which are around nowadays!

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Let me know where n wen the flashing is happening love seeing the tops of stockings n if u get to see nix and sussies bingo.

over a year ago

When I was younger a lift a couple stopped to give me lift

It was not long before she slowly pulled up her skirt slowly revealing the tops of her legs,she

Then played with her self

over a year ago

The photo in my gallery in jeans was taken in Starbucks, I was glancing at a lady no stocking tops but bare legs, I tried to get her to flash a little but nothing I think she seen my bulge as we kept on catching each other eyes lol

over a year ago

I have a particular short dress I enjoy wearing when shopping in heels and hold ups to give off plenty of good flashes.. there's a pic on my profile ... I also often masturbate in the passenger seat of the car for the truckers to see often pull up next to them in laybys also.. in fact nice trucker got a good eye full yesterday xx

By *ntertainment2Couple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

When we get a taxi home after a night out Jane invariably will flash her stocking tops as we get in the taxi and sit in the middle of the rear seat to give the driver a better view. As I stroke her legs she parts them and her skirt generally rides up. For most of the journey home her stocking tops are on show as well as some flesh as she never wears panties when we go out. It is a wonder we ever get home as the drivers are always checking their rear view mirror. Stocking tops and plenty of flesh is always on show as Jane shuffles across the rear seat as we get out of the taxi. This is always a turn on for us and we have had no objections only smiles from the taxi drivers. All good fun.

over a year ago

"When we get a taxi home after a night out Jane invariably will flash her stocking tops as we get in the taxi and sit in the middle of the rear seat to give the driver a better view. As I stroke her legs she parts them and her skirt generally rides up. For most of the journey home her stocking tops are on show as well as some flesh as she never wears panties when we go out. It is a wonder we ever get home as the drivers are always checking their rear view mirror. Stocking tops and plenty of flesh is always on show as Jane shuffles across the rear seat as we get out of the taxi. This is always a turn on for us and we have had no objections only smiles from the taxi drivers. All good fun. "

that is great and wished i could be your driver. a flash of stocking top is such a sexy sight especially if you know the lady is doing it on purpose. and then a flash of what is under the skirt would send me over the top. you have one horny lady there and from the photos she is very sexy indeed. keep up the good work.

By *ollyoaks69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"When we get a taxi home after a night out Jane invariably will flash her stocking tops as we get in the taxi and sit in the middle of the rear seat to give the driver a better view. As I stroke her legs she parts them and her skirt generally rides up. For most of the journey home her stocking tops are on show as well as some flesh as she never wears panties when we go out. It is a wonder we ever get home as the drivers are always checking their rear view mirror. Stocking tops and plenty of flesh is always on show as Jane shuffles across the rear seat as we get out of the taxi. This is always a turn on for us and we have had no objections only smiles from the taxi drivers. All good fun. "
especially when the taxi driver wanks off

By *mber99TV/TS
over a year ago

reading

Have done this with another tgirl when driving to a club, driving along the motorway both of us in short skits and stockings, I was driving and she had her feet on the dashboard , with stockings and bulging cock in lace panties on full view, slowed down as we passed trucks and got one honk !

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Ised to take a mates wife dogging while he waited at home for is to return she allways sat with feet on dash skirt up with stockings on show and play with her pussy

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Always

Part of the fun

Post new Message to Thread