Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What have I done! part 3

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Tilbury

I know some of you have been eagerly waiting so here it is, enjoy.

I guided Kim to the foot of the bed where I dropped my go bag, then turned her to face away from me. I grasped her by the hips and gently pulled her up against me. I pulled her long dark hair away from her neck and softly kissed it, making her tilt her head to the opposite side. She then reached up and held the back of my head as she let out a quiet sigh of approving pleasure.

Grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt, I slowly began to pull it up her slender frame, exposing her bare back and no bra. She raised her arms to aid in its removal before leaning back against me once again. I dropped the shirt to the floor and ran the tips of my fingers over her bare skin before gently cupping her small, yet firm breasts as I again bent down to kiss her neck.

As I gently kissed Kim's neck and squeezed her breast my cock began to harden. I knew it wouldn't be long before I had the uncontrollable urge to release it from its confines. So I reached down to the waistband of the shorts she had on and pulled at the string holding them up. They quickly fell to the floor and Kim slowly stepped out of them before kicking them away.

Now completely naked, I turned to face me so I could gaze upon her body. I had to consciously stop myself from letting my mouth fall open at the sight that stood before me. Then the thought that in just a few moments I was going to start exploring her body sent a joyful shiver down my spine.

I gently pushed her backward towards the bed. The moment her legs touched the bed she sat down and leaned back, her legs slowly spreading as to invite me in. I slowly knelt between her thighs and gazed into her eyes as I slowly lowered my head and started to softly kiss one thigh and then the other. With each kiss, I got closer to my goal, and Kim placed a hand on my head to guide me there.

"Fucking hell" Kim gasped as my tongue gently moved up her pussy and over her clit. I could feel the warmth from her body on my face as I placed my lips on her clit and began to gently suck on it.

Kim flopped down on the bed and placed her other hand on my head, keeping it in place as to beg me not to move from there.

I placed my hands behind her knees and lifted her legs, then pushed them away towards her.

"Don't stop.....Please don't stop" Kim then groaned as her back arched up slightly, pushing her cit hard against my lips. Within moments I felt her body start to quiver, then convulse slightly as my tongue eagerly flicked over her clit. Then shortly after she went completely stiff and her back arched even further as she gasped "Fuck".

I then lowered her legs gently back to the floor and stood up. I looked down at Kim as she lay there softly biting on a finger of one hand while the other hand slowly moved up over her stomach before gently squeezing her breast.

As quickly as I could, I removed all my clothes and let them fall where they were. I once again placed myself between her thighs and reached down and took hold of her wrists, pulling her up into a seated position.

Kim's face was now just inches away from my rampant cock. The moment she saw it she swiftly grabbed hold and she looked up at me with a smile as her lips slowly enveloped the head. My eyes closed and I groaned slightly as I felt the warmth of her mouth and tongue press against my shaft.

Even though the feeling of Kim's mouth was amazing and normally I would have been completely satisfied with only that, I knew I wanted more from her. So I pulled away from Kim and pulled her off the bed and stood her close to the wall.

"Place your forearms on the wall and spread your legs a little" I demanded and she complied.

Standing behind her and placing my feet on either side of hers and then crouching a little I was able to gently run the head of my cock up and down along her pussy and over a clit. I did this a few times before I pressed it against the opening to her pussy. Taking hold of one of her hips I then slowly pushed my cock into her making her gasp.

Once I was inside of her and got myself into a comfortable position to fuck her, I ran the tips of my fingers up along the side of her torso to her shoulders. Then I softly dragged my nails down over her back until I could grab hold of her by the hips. With one hard quick thrust, I withdrew my cock before plunging it back into Kim again making a resounding slap as my hips met hers.

"OH FUCK!" Kim screamed as her head fell between her raised arms and onto her chest.

I again ran my nails down her back before grabbing hold of her hips and repeating my first thrust making her grunt. Then I thrusted my hips again and again into Kim sending ripples over her buttocks.

Seeing her head bob up and down in time with each thrust of my hips as they slapped against hers urged me to reach up and gather her hair into a ponytail and tug on it, lifting her head backward.

"God yes....pull harder" Kim cried out and I obliged her request.

Kim's legs soon began to shake and I knew she was about to cum once again. So I leaned forward slightly and placed my free arm up across her chest to her right shoulder giving her support. Then with my other arm, I placed it around her waist. No sooner had I got a good hold of her, than than she began to shake. Her pussy grasped tightly to my cock, her legs buckled and lifted off the floor leaving her daggling in my arms gasping for air.

I carried Kim over to the bed and lowered her down gently face down. Taking hold of her hips I turned her onto her back and slid her to the corner of the bed. I then took hold of her by the calves and pushed them towards her chest. Placing an arm to one side of her and then the other I had her legs pinned back exposing her pussy to my cum soaked cock.

Crouching down and maneuvering my hips I was able to guide my cock to her pussy and thrust it back inside her.

Kim's head lifted off the bed and gazed down between her thighs, her eyes opened wide as she cried out "Fucking hell" as she watched my cock plunge once more inside her.

I knew It wouldn't be long now before I was going to explode as it was all getting too much to bear. Kim must have also sensed this as she reached out with her hands to my head and placed her palms on my cheeks.

I leaned forward and kissed her passionately and then I felt it happen. Kim bit my lower lip as she gasped, her pussy was again grasping hold of my cock. This was my queue and I too was about to explode. I quickly withdrew my cock from Kim and aimed it at her belly letting out a groan of joy as my cum splashed over her belly and up to her breasts.

Kim let out a moan as we once again kissed, and then she fell limp on the bed with a huge smile across her face.

I stood up, walked over to my clothes, and began to dress myself. I slipped my tie into my inside jacket pocket after removing my phone. I then stood before Kim and took a picture of her on the corner of the bed. Her feet were planted on the floor and her legs spread wide with my cum glistening on her belly and breasts.

I hope I have answered if the rumours are true or not, then grabbed my bag and left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgar27Man
8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man
8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *J GeminiTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Northumberland