Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexual Awakening

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Tilbury

What I'm about to regale could be true or a fabrication. That's for you to figure out.

The early 80s, for those too young to remember or weren't born, it was a much simpler time. It was the last days when teenagers were still somewhat innocent about the world. It was before the internet, mobile phones and video games were still a novelty. We'd only just gotten used to having four TV channels.

Where I grew up was a small seaside town. All though it had two busy shipping ports, it was quiet for most of the year when the Caravan Park and Holiday Camp was closed. If you aren't old enough to go to the Pubs, there was little in the way of entertainment. So teenagers had to find ways to entertain themselves. Obviously driven by Hormones, most teenagers were having sex whenever they could as it was the only thing to do for entertainment.

My Tale starts one warm summer afternoon with little to do other than watch wrestling or a Western film on the TV. I was feeling nostalgic for the days when my friends and I would build camps in the forest outside of town, so I decided to pay our old haunt a visit.

The bike ride there seemed to take longer than I remembered, and when I got there, I locked up my bike in our old spot.

I walked about for hours, trying to remember where each camp was and failing. The trees we used as markers had gone, and the paths also seemed to have changed direction. There also seemed to be more open space than I remembered.

It was now getting late into the evening, and the light was beginning to fade. It was time I had to make for home before it got too dark to ride my bike.

There are usually very few cars in the Car Park. The forest is used mainly by dog walkers, with the occasional family for exercise. So I was surprised to see a number of cars there so late in the evening. All of which are clustered together where I had locked up my bike. Getting closer, I could hear laughter and cheers from the groups of people gathered around a few of the cars.

I stopped by one of the groups to see what was happening. The passenger car door was open, and a group of six men were huddled around it. One man stood close facing the open door. I approached the group to get a better look at what was going on when they let out a cheer. There was a brief shuffle of bodies as the guy who was by the car left the group. As he approached me I noticed he was doing up his trousers and was smiling.

I stopped at the back of the car realizing I wouldn't be able to get close enough for a good view, so peered through the back window. A woman was sitting in the passenger seat and was looking up at the guy now standing in front of her. She was doing something with her hands which I couldn't quite see from where I was standing. After taking a couple of steps to the right I got a clear view of the woman unzipping the man's Jeans. She then pulled out his limp penis and began to stroke her hand along the shaft. The woman then smiled and said something I couldn't hear before she lowered her head and took the penis in her mouth. As her head began to move back and forth I noticed that each movement of her head took longer and longer as the guy's cock get harder. Her long dark hair swayed more with each bob of her head as well.

My cock began to harden as I looked on at what was unfolding before my eyes. I had to reach down and adjust the position of myself as it was now uncomfortable to lean over the boot with my cock getting harder by the second.

After some time of sucking the guy's cock, the woman removed it and opened her mouth. Her tongue stuck out and she gently pressed up against the underside of the head while her hand stroked his shaft. There was a loud groan coming from the guy and the woman grasped his cock tightly. His cock then quivered as it spurted cum into her mouth over and over again.

Once the guy could cum no more the woman looked up at him, closed her mouth, then swallowed. There was a loud cheer once more as the guy backed away and another took his place.

It was at this point I realised that I had been standing there engrossed in the events and gently squeezing my cock all this time.

The next guy that stood before the woman had his rock-hard cock already out ready for her. She once again grasped the shaft that was now being presented to her. She flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue, then looked up at him as her mouth slowly slid down along the shaft.

The events played out pretty much as before with her eagerly stroking the guy's cock and finally swallowing his cum.

The next guy to approach her was a different story. The moment her hand closed about his shaft the guy groaned. His legs buckled and shook as his cum went onto her neck and chest. He apologised and hurried away with an embarrassed look on his face.

There was just one guy left, so I moved to the side of the car where I now could see everything.

The woman had red high-heeled shoes on, and a short shiny red skirt that might have been leather. Her white blouse was open to the naval allowing her small pert breasts to be clearly seen. Now glistening slightly from the cum from the last guy.

It was at this point she caught sight of me standing at the back of the car. The last guy was now standing between her spread legs slowly pulling out his cock for her. She gave me a smile as her hand clasped this guy's cock and her mouth enclosed around the head. I found myself mesmerised as I watched her head bob back and forth. My hand once again grasped my now painfully hard cock and I began to squeeze it.

Every Now and then she would glance in my direction as she ran her tongue along his shaft. She seemed to smile with her eyes as she gazed at me before taking the cock again in her mouth.

The guy then looked at me standing there grasping my hard cock. He then looked around the Car Park and took a step back removing his cock from the woman's mouth. I looked about to see if he had seen something to startle him, but the Car Park was now empty.

I was slightly confused as I watched him walk around the front of the car, and then open the driver's door. The woman turned to look at him as he sat in the car and closed the door.

She then stood up, leaned against the car smiling, and waved for me to come closer. It was only now I got a good look at her.

She was older than I had thought, in her fifties I guessed. Small and slim but with long legs which were slightly tanned. The blouse she had on didn't hide anything. You could clearly make out her hard brown nipples pressing through the material. There was also something familiar about her like I had seen her on TV or something.

I hesitantly walked towards her. She reached out and ran her hand down my chest, over my belly, and grasped the waistband of my jeans pulling me closer. I looked down and watched as both hands began to unfasten my jeans. Once she had them undone she stooped quickly, pulling both my jeans and underwear down to my ankles in one swift movement.

Once she was standing again she smiled and gently grasped my cock. Our eyes were locked and I could feel her hand slowly stroking my cock. She then placed her other hand softly on my cheek and stroked it with her thumb. Then she turned and bent over and leaned into the car, placing a knee on the car seat. She hadn't loosened her grasp on my cock as she did this which pulled me come closer to the car.

Feeling that something was about to happen I shuffled closer and pressed my cock against her. The woman then stroked my cock up and down her over her clit for a moment or two before moving up to the opening of her vagina. There was a brief pause before I realised she wanted me to push.

It was then I looked down through the sunroof and could see the last guy had moved over in his seat allowing the woman to take his cock in her mouth again.

Pushing gently, my cock slowly slid inside her making her moan softly. It was nothing like I had felt before a stood motionless for a moment. I then gently took hold of her hips and began to move my hips back and forth slowly. The feeling was incredible and in that moment didn't want it to end.

But being young and not knowing what I know now, I began to slowly speed up. And with each thrust of my hips, the feeling only intensified. My thrusts also got harder and soon there came the slap of skin on skin filling the air as were the groans from inside the car. I could see the guy was holding the woman's hair up in a ponytail. Pushing her head down and up in time with my thrusts.

I'm not sure how long we had been at this, but the guy suddenly let out a loud groan between gritted teeth. He held the woman's head down as he thrust his hips up making her gag for a moment. Then the guy let his grip on the woman's hair go and he slumped into the seat.

The woman remained motionless, still with a firm grip on the guy's cock. She then lowered her head, letting out a low groan. Her pussy then gripped tightly to my cock and I could feel her shake as I held her hips.

This thrilled me and my thrusts became harder. But, the woman suddenly pushed me away. I stood there for a moment, my cock throbbing and pulsating covered in her juices wondering what was happening.

The woman then slowly turned and stood up from the car barely able to stand. She then opened the door to the back seat where she then laid herself. Spreading her wide she again waved me over.

I bent over and leaned inside, placing myself between her legs, and guided my cock to her pussy. She reached up and took hold of my arms, she looked down to watch as my cock again slowly began to slide inside her. She closed her eyes and groaned, her body arched as I slowly got deeper.

Once I could go no further I paused enjoying the feeling once more. The woman opened her eyes and gazed into mine, her hands moved from my arms to my cheeks.

I then began to slowly thrust once more not losing eye contact with her. With each thrust, she'd let out a gasp. I could feel her pussy start to grip tightly, encouraging me to thrust harder. She then looked down at my cock for a brief moment before her body began the quiver and shake beneath me. Her head then flopped down onto the seat, her eyes closed as a final spasm made her body arch and go stiff.

I could feel my orgasm now building and so I thrust myself into her harder. The woman then opened her eyes and with an intense stare, looked into mine. Her legs then wrapped around my hips.

With a final thrust, I was about to explode but couldn't pull out. The woman's legs gripped me tightly, pulling me in deeper.

I then heard a soft voice say "Do it".

With that, I exploded deep inside her. My hips pushed into her with each explosion making her gasp, and my body quivered as a wave of ecstasy filled every inch of me. All the while we gazed into each other's eyes as she softly cupped my face and smiled.

We both lay there unable to move for some time. My cock finally fell from her after being drained of energy. I slowly stood up and pulled my jeans and underwear up. The woman slowly raised herself off the seat and placed her feet on the ground. I reached out a hand to help her to her feet. She took it and held it tightly, and when she was on her feet and she had closed the door, she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The car then started, and she sat back in the passenger seat. The car then drove off as I looked on.

A week goes by and I'm in Woolworths buying some pick and mix. I look up to see the woman smiling back at me in the Woolworths uniform. I knew I'd seen her somewhere.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eterpervisMan
51 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Tilbury

So far one wrong guess.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
51 weeks ago