Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Has couples stopped flashing at truckers

Jump to newest

By *oyeurguy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

ballymena

Im asking the question, as im a trucker and years ago we always got a good flash at least once a week. But in this day and age it seems to have perished?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adbod1972Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Trucker here too, I have only been flashed at once and by god she was fairly pulling on her nipples too!! Was a couple of years ago now but always hoping for it to happen again

By *laric - AlphaMan
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Are you surprised with the price of fuel lol ? And the number of cameras on the roads these days

By *obbypatsyCouple
over a year ago

New Ross

We are a couple. We would like to try that. How do you flash for truckers. How to find truckers in lay-bys if they are interested

By *orsche40Couple
over a year ago

northwich

"Im asking the question, as im a trucker and years ago we always got a good flash at least once a week. But in this day and age it seems to have perished?"

No it hasn’t

By *huckstar34Man
over a year ago

Grimsby ish

Ive never been flashed. would love to find a flasher. Help me get through some days LOL!

Never had the door knocked in the laybys yet either. Have i been to the wrong laybys ??

PM me if anyone wants to flash me

By *hevycummerTV/TS
over a year ago

wirral

The laybys interest me a lot !

By *izcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Wales

Been a trucker for over 40 years and the best I've ever seen was 3 young girls on their way to the beach in their bikinis

So I guess those that do flash are never on the same road as me more the shame

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I believe smart phones and trucks having cameras has killed this as the truck driver could record the flashers.

By *oyeurguy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

ballymena

Do you mean that you have still been flashing at truckers? Very nice to know

By *ressanddommeMan
over a year ago

lymm

"I believe smart phones and trucks having cameras has killed this as the truck driver could record the flashers.

"

The cameras on the trucks can’t be accessed by the driver and are only viewed if there’s been an accident and even then it’s only between a set time window

By *penallhrsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

plus most cameras face forward and not on the drivers door window.

Most people seem preoccupied these days. Shame as seen many a lovely sight over the years.

"I believe smart phones and trucks having cameras has killed this as the truck driver could record the flashers.

The cameras on the trucks can’t be accessed by the driver and are only viewed if there’s been an accident and even then it’s only between a set time window "

By *LundunCplCouple
over a year ago

london

We like the idea and would like to try but scared of being caught obviously. So truckers advice what's the best way to flash whith all these cameras

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Cameras can be found all around some trucks. I know this because until recently I had some. Correct, a lot of drivers can’t access the footage so the recording being accessed by office staff isn’t any better.

The drivers have smart phones which as most of us know have a quick camera button on the Lock Screen so only seconds to take a picture or video.

Years ago phones could make a call or send a text so you were much less able to be caught,

They’re also the sheer volume of traffic which tends to make it far more dangerous .

It’s not the easy, slightly safer fun it used to be that’s for sure.

By *orseygirl21Couple
over a year ago

Chichester

We’ve flashed a few truckers and had a lot of fun in lay-bys

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I can confirm most drivers love it

They used to get very frustrated because they were flashed and then the car could accelerate and leave them behind unable to catch up. “Wait for me!”

Fun for all.

By *LundunCplCouple
over a year ago

london

"I can confirm most drivers love it

They used to get very frustrated because they were flashed and then the car could accelerate and leave them behind unable to catch up. “Wait for me!”

Fun for all.

"

We would run with the truck for some distance if it was a safe fun....

The other day Mrs was displaying only some cleaveage and the trucker waved at her and she happily waved back but that was it....no flashing...we enjoyed it....

By *ake the snakeMan
over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

I’ve not seen any for months,

You girls don’t realise how much it makes our day, when we see you flashing at us

Bring it back girls,

Make a truckers day

By *nne an andyCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Not seen much lately but certainly have in the past and by the way winter time is good for it because it’s definitely not a accident flash

By *uMm4FunCouple
over a year ago

Bath

We don't get out on the Motorway very often but!. when we do during warm summer months wife doesn't require to much encouragement in hitching up her skirt and unbuttoning her top to expose some nipple whilst slowly passing by trucks.

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

My fiancee does this now and again…. The guys that see her seem to enjoy the view….

By *entlebearMan
over a year ago

Doug

Would love to be flashed as we travel along in are vw crafter van be so hot

By *outhwesthornMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch

I play with my cock driving on the motorway hoping to get caught

By *allizCouple
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Whenever we travel the motorways the wife has her boobs completely out along with the stocking tops for all truckers and van drivers. Unfortunately the majority of drivers are looking across the other side or down at their console. They'll never know what they missed

By *oves2shareCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

You get an idea that you might be in for some fun or a flash ,as the car that's about to give you a view slows down and lingers near the rear of the trailer and then overtakes slowly so I can get a great view and I've had quite. From couples and single women. It definitely makes a truckers day plodding along at 56 mph

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Come on ladies, don’t be shy show some thigh

By *tew1985Man
over a year ago

Near You

Another trucker here, awaiting the long awaited flash.

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS
over a year ago

Teesside

I normally park up near the Truckers when I stop at the services or at a layby.

I'm usually wearing my knee high boots, with a floaty skirt/dress and stockings & suspenders.

I love bending over (to top up my screenwash) where my skirt rides up at the back, exposing my stocking tops.. hehe..

By *annia440Man
over a year ago

greater London

Another trucker here, only ever been flashed once and that was a few years back, and yes we do enjoy it and we normally do wave.

As for the cameras, most are forward facing but it's usually tippers or trucks with the forklifts that have them down the side, you can normally see them on the front corners on the wind deflectors, if it has them

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

By *mdiveMan
over a year ago

Pooler

[Removed by poster at 06/06/23 21:31:05]

By *mdiveMan
over a year ago

Pooler

[Removed by poster at 06/06/23 21:30:56]

By *mdiveMan
over a year ago

Pooler

Not a trucker but worked on ships and was flahed by a woman on a speed boat , hot as hell.

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

The cameras on the trucks can’t be accessed by the driver and are only viewed if there’s been an accident and even then it’s only between a set time window "

Very wrong.

I knew a transport manager who used to sit and watch the cameras in the lorries all day long.

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We do this a lot, mainly on the M6 between Birmingham and Coventry. Usually at night when the roads are a lot quieter, cruise control on 57mph, interior light on.

I did get carried away recently in the afternoon rush hour, as you can see in most recent pic. Drivers got to catch up for a second look too

As for knocking on parked up doors, that’s far too hit and miss for our liking. Can’t imagine many being welcoming.

By *nne an andyCouple
46 weeks ago

Norfolk

Been very quiet on the roads lately

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
46 weeks ago

birmingham

We used to enjoy having a nice little drive round Birmingham M6,M5 and M42 especially on a nice warm evening giving truck drivers a nice view of Amie brakes and knickerless as we go past but one trucker spoilt it by trying to undertake us with his phone trying to take a photo, Has put Amie right off and won’t do it anymore,,

By *tephbicdTV/TS
46 weeks ago

Northamptonshire

Not had cab fun in a lay-by for ages do truckers still love tv/cd fun ? Climbing into to those cabs in just stockings crotchless panties garters basque etc & seeing a nice hard cock waiting was always very horny

By *nne an andyCouple
46 weeks ago

Norfolk

That’s a shame guys

By *ildmanYorksMan
46 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Why restrict flashing to truckers? I'd appreciate a booby flash or two as I'm driving my car!

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple
46 weeks ago

birmingham

"We used to enjoy having a nice little drive round Birmingham M6,M5 and M42 especially on a nice warm evening giving truck drivers a nice view of Amie brakes and knickerless as we go past but one trucker spoilt it by trying to undertake us with his phone trying to take a photo, Has put Amie right off and won’t do it anymore,, "

*Should have said Braless and Knickerless,

By *ettingGinaCouple
46 weeks ago

Dagenhamish

Gina used to do this when we were on long journeys but tbh the lorry drivers rarely looked down and noticed. She hasn't done it for a while now but I will show her this thread and hopefully will spur her into action.

By *ushin boundariesCouple
46 weeks ago

halstead

"Im asking the question, as im a trucker and years ago we always got a good flash at least once a week. But in this day and age it seems to have perished?"

Whenever me & the mrs are out in car together I make sure any passing truck/van drivers get a good show as she’s usually got her leg over my leg & bare pussy on display……. I was playing with her in slow moving traffic the other day & a trucker got a lovely view & thanked me as we passed each other

By *nne an andyCouple
45 weeks ago

Norfolk

Be looking for your

By *uto564Man
45 weeks ago

Widnes

Some lucky people might get a view today….

By *eamworkboyMan
43 weeks ago

Irvine

Ahhhhh the southern part of the M25 used to be great bit to get stuck on, the air hostesses going to and from Gatwick to Heathrow always had some leg showing, and they knew it

By *urlyBlondesCouple
43 weeks ago

Lichfield

Keep an eye on any convertible cars down the A34 tomorrow! ??????

By *kcouple92Couple
43 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

We go regularly to a dead end of an industrial estate near us. It’s a wide road with no traffic and all the trucks park up for the night. We like to drive and see if there are any sitting in the cabs who hadn’t closed their curtains yet.

C will wear lots of lingerie and go for a walk around the trucks. Hearing her heels on the tarmac at night usually gets a few heads turned. One or two pics on our profile

By *ake the snakeMan
43 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

I’m going up to Aberdeen on Sunday morning from the northeast,

I’m hoping to see some flashing on the way up

By *ake the snakeMan
43 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"Keep an eye on any convertible cars down the A34 tomorrow! ??????"

I’ll be heading down the A38 later today if you guys are about

By *ustachatMan
43 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Being a lorry driver in the dudley area. I drive down south most weeks. I have yet to have the pleasure of a flash. I'm ready and waiting xx

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

I’ve flashed at the truckers and buses on the M8 loads of times, love my skirt rode up showing my stockings and suspenders.

It can be a bit difficult trying to get into the right position in the lane for the driver to see.

I suppose when flashing at the buses, all the passengers get a flash too, because they’re at the same height as the bus driver.

Steph xx

By *enatton2Couple
43 weeks ago

West Midlands

Might indulge on the M6 tomorrow lunch time

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
43 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

The issue, of course, is consent. With these cases, we always say flip the genders. Not so sexy now is it? By ‘flashing’ someone you are involving them in something they might not want to be involved in. This includes flashing fast food delivery people or tradespeople coming to work in your house.

By *omefun4twoCouple
43 weeks ago

oldmeldrum

Wife has sat with legs on dash spread wide and tits out in traffic cue when driving aling slowly

Driving along sidd windiw of lirrys but most never notice as they never keep beside us

So wife given up now lol

By *ease N Please78Couple
43 weeks ago

Truro

Done it few, always good to make someone smile

By *eorge1dCouple
43 weeks ago

andover

Wife often does it in the evening...m3-a34...

By *ildmanYorksMan
43 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Wife often does it in the evening...m3-a34..."

Only in the evening? I' be travelling down the A34 and M3 on the way to Southampton on Saturday roughly between 10:00 to 22:30

By *acksmith22Man
43 weeks ago

cannock

Have seen a few in passed but not do much now days, uts a big shame as would make my day.

By *he fab twoCouple
43 weeks ago

brentwood

"We like the idea and would like to try but scared of being caught obviously. So truckers advice what's the best way to flash whith all these cameras"

Lucky truckers

By *acksmith22Man
43 weeks ago

cannock

Be good to just see a great pair of legs on show I thighs stockings hold ups as long you slow down so we can see

By *ake the snakeMan
42 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"Wife has sat with legs on dash spread wide and tits out in traffic cue when driving aling slowly

Driving along sidd windiw of lirrys but most never notice as they never keep beside us

So wife given up now lol"

Wish you come past me,

I drove up to Aberdeen today, some nice legs on show,

Nothing to make my day

I’ll be heading south again in the morning, might be something better if this rain goes

By *iglittleoneMan
42 weeks ago

B76 is home

I've seen one or two over the years but it's rare now. Air-conditioning maybe?

As far as knocking on my door... I wish!

By *sexman1Man
42 weeks ago

north oxfordshire

Many years ago was a coach in front full of teenage school girls on a trip 3 girls got there tit s out that was before cameras and see some sites going to work on north circle happy daysr

42 weeks ago

Any truckers ever around Merseyside give us a shout! We love the in cab fucking scenario.

By *outhwesthornMan
42 weeks ago

Whitchurch

Anyone fancy flashing me in my range rover

By *aybus9Couple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

Used to drive along the M62/A1 and back quite regularly on an an evening. Mildred dressed to please and ‘on show’. Playing with her lips as I drove. There is a point of no return, that I know if I stop rubbing, Mildred will continue herself

Always tried to time this as we were overtaking a truck and also on one of the lit areas on the motorway.

Don’t think we were ever seen - much to our disappointment!

By *ivingston_cplCouple
39 weeks ago

livingston

We do this regularly normal driving past parked up trucks in the local industrial estates that have their light on, had some fun in few cabs as well

By *rucker for funMan
39 weeks ago

norwich

Trucks was lower back then you could see more a see them coming

By *LundunCplCouple
39 weeks ago

london

Just posted a pic of some truckers peeping

By *ubby N HotwifeCouple
39 weeks ago

Norwich

Love seeing a sexy lady flashing.

I encourage my wife to do it when we are out.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *adbod1972Man
39 weeks ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 03/10/23 20:26:20]

By *adbod1972Man
39 weeks ago

Glenrothes

"We do this regularly normal driving past parked up trucks in the local industrial estates that have their light on, had some fun in few cabs as well "

Note to self, must park in Livi more often

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Derby

Ooh driving on a Sunday all dressed up and on motorway, hopefully quite and can pass a few trucks, but they don’t look any more, but if they do would love to show a bit of stockinged leg x

By *eamworkboyMan
38 weeks ago

Irvine

"Love seeing a sexy lady flashing.

I encourage my wife to do it when we are out. "

She's certainly hot

By *nne an andyCouple
27 weeks ago

Norfolk

Back to work soon hopefully they will be some nice views

By *woforfun100Couple
27 weeks ago

North East

There’s a pic on our profile of us passing a truck with her tits out, we passed a few that day lol

By *nne an andyCouple
27 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *ertscouple-2021Couple
27 weeks ago

Berkhampstead

We often try and flash truckers when on the motorway most don’t look these days and being a trucker I’m always looking for a quick flash from a lovely lady

By *andN987Couple
27 weeks ago

north east

"

Fully agree. We love the idea but too dangerous now

By *C_BristolCouple
27 weeks ago

Bristol

Something we do now and again.

But surprised how many don't look.

Had one go ballistic once, flashing lights, beeping horn.

Claire loved it.

26 weeks ago

We do this every now and then

26 weeks ago

As a trucker I always look but very rare you even see a knee lately

By *he Gloryhole GirlCouple
26 weeks ago

worcstershire

My missus loves flashing truckers when we are on long journeys. We can only assume you talk to each other on the radios, once shes flashed one normally the next truckers already looking down waiting for her she will be flashing again when we head to manchester on the 12th.

By *C_BristolCouple
22 weeks ago

Bristol

Fem want to go flashing Wednesday afternoon. M4 Bristol - chippenham

By *nne an andyCouple
22 weeks ago

Norfolk

Being a trucker I’m always keeping an eye out

And actually if you see anything in the winter it’s because the ladies what you too

By *ucifergwCouple
18 weeks ago

East mids

mrs l says truckers seldom look now and the last few times on the m1 despite us passing as slow as is safe to do so

she said she has had more fun when its just her boobs out rather than when shes using a toy

she loves it when she is seen and if its safe i get ahead of truck let them pass and repass them

By *ake the snakeMan
18 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"My missus loves flashing truckers when we are on long journeys. We can only assume you talk to each other on the radios, once shes flashed one normally the next truckers already looking down waiting for her she will be flashing again when we head to manchester on the 12th. "

Hi not many trucks have CB radios anymore,

Your Mrs can flash me anytime

By *kcouple92Couple
18 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Any truckers had flashes when they park up for the night? There’s a dead end on an industrial estate near us that trucks park up overnight 7 days a week. Always fun to park up too and get out the car for a wander round in lingerie

By *inglepringlebedsukMan
18 weeks ago

Sandy

When me and my ex were driving along the motorway together, she would often pull her top down without a bra underneath while she was driving, especially if it was during the day. We often spoke about the possibility of someone in a different car/lorry seeing her topless and following behind until we parked up somewhere and then joining me as we took her at the same time in a car park somewhere before driving off in different directions

By *idlandiaMan
18 weeks ago

Birmingham

One of my brother in laws used to be a trucker 20 years ago, he did mention being flashed, but he said more often he'd look down and see guys driving being sucked off

By *ornyspunkMan
18 weeks ago

trucking all over

"Any truckers had flashes when they park up for the night? There’s a dead end on an industrial estate near us that trucks park up overnight 7 days a week. Always fun to park up too and get out the car for a wander round in lingerie "

Where should I be parking when I’m in MK then??

18 weeks ago

Yeah seems to have died a death lucky if you see the odd nylon covered thigh these days

By *N69Man
18 weeks ago

Yeovil

I am doing a run to Scotland and back next month. Wonder what I will see?

By *izcdTV/TS
18 weeks ago

Wales

Managed to see one lady wearing a skirt today while driving and that's out of several hundred women drivers

By *i-experimentorMan
13 weeks ago

Tangmere

"My missus loves flashing truckers when we are on long journeys. We can only assume you talk to each other on the radios, once shes flashed one normally the next truckers already looking down waiting for her she will be flashing again when we head to manchester on the 12th. "
it’s usually just because we’re perverted and hoping to see something that we’re already looking

By *eamworkboyMan
7 weeks ago

Irvine

South section of the m25 is the place to be Virgin Atlantic Air hostesses travelling between LGW and LHR, always something to have a good look at

By *C_BristolCouple
7 weeks ago

Bristol

True story...

Any one else had this.

We were on a motorway trip in Friday. M4 south.

Partner wanted to do some truck flashing.

First truck, as we went by, she had her tits exposed. No reaction at all.

Second truck, she exposed her tits, nipples on view. The guy looked. He was very grumpy and gave my partner the middle finger.

It put her right off.

Unbelievable......

Discuss .....

7 weeks ago

Better asked in ‘Chat’ rather than ‘Stories’ no ?

Cheers

By *iglittleoneMan
7 weeks ago

B76 is home

"Any truckers had flashes when they park up for the night? There’s a dead end on an industrial estate near us that trucks park up overnight 7 days a week. Always fun to park up too and get out the car for a wander round in lingerie "

I've had a couple of flashes over the years driving my truck but lately you rarely see anything.

Maybe air con in cars so women don't lift up clothing as much.

By *ayandjimCouple
7 weeks ago

scotland

Wife did it years ago totally naked sometimes with stockings on lorries sometimes sitting next to us doing 10mph on m5

By *he fab twoCouple
7 weeks ago

brentwood

"Love seeing a sexy lady flashing.

I encourage my wife to do it when we are out. "

Lucky man wish mine would

By *he fab twoCouple
7 weeks ago

brentwood

"True story...

Any one else had this.

Second truck, she exposed her tits, nipples on view. The guy looked. He was very grumpy and gave my partner the middle finger.

It put her right off.

Unbelievable......

Discuss ....."

Unbelievable!!! Don’t let one miserable old fucker who prob can’t get hard on anymore fool it for the rest who would love a flash to brighten up a long journey

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
7 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"The issue, of course, is consent. With these cases, we always say flip the genders. Not so sexy now is it? By ‘flashing’ someone you are involving them in something they might not want to be involved in. This includes flashing fast food delivery people or tradespeople coming to work in your house. "

Re the last post above, this is why you got the finger. He didn’t wanna see it.

By *ristol100Man
7 weeks ago

Bristol

My wife has flashed a few truckers in the M5 around Bristol. Also just outside Benidorm on the motorway there!!

By *otsuredorsetCouple
7 weeks ago

Sturminster Newton, but travel all over the UK

We travel all over the U.K. and K will quite often be topless when we are out and about. Only ever had one trucker give us a honk, to acknowledge us though!

By *ake the snakeMan
7 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

"True story...

Any one else had this.

It put her right off.

Unbelievable......

Discuss ....."

I’d of honked my horn,

I’m for ever looking down,

No such luck lately,

If the cab is rocking,

Don’t come knocking

By *he fab twoCouple
7 weeks ago

brentwood

"The issue, of course, is consent. With these cases, we always say flip the genders. Not so sexy now is it? By ‘flashing’ someone you are involving them in something they might not want to be involved in. This includes flashing fast food delivery people or tradespeople coming to work in your house.

Re the last post above, this is why you got the finger. He didn’t wanna see it. "

Then look away and not down into peoples cars quite simple

By *imbob85Man
7 weeks ago

inverness

Any you lady’s wanting to flash planning a holiday up to the highlands

Post new Message to Thread