Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Puppet Master part 4

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Since the half term has started, I have occasionally logged on to view the young woman's day-to-day life. In the evening it's more interesting. Since I've not been able to phone her, she has sort out moments where she can slip away from her husband and child for some alone time and have fun. I noticed after three or four days, the young woman placing the phone next to her as she played with herself, imitating I was there with her.

I had thought of a special surprise for when we could once again resume our play dates. It would require the help of another person, but when out looking for a suitable candidate. I was looking for someone young, eighteen to twenty tops. Still, a virgin if possible and reasonably fit. I found four young guys outside of the local arcade.

I was nervous when I approached the most likely candidate and explained what I had planned. The was a chance he might say No, or worse, call the police, given what I asked. Luckily he was perfect and on board with the plan. So we made all the necessary arrangements then I didn't think more about it.

It's a little over a week later on a bright Monday morning. The kids are going back to school, so I know the young woman was likely to be alone. I texted the young guy to see if he was still up for the surprise.

It took a while before he replied, "Yes".

Now it was a waiting game to see when the young woman arrived home. Luckily I didn't have to wait long. I presumed she was eager to get home in case I phoned because she almost ran to the phone before removing her coat.

I then watched as she stood in the kitchen cutting meat and veg to place in a slow cooker. Once she had finished and made herself a cuppa, she did what she normally did and sat in the living room with a magazine. But I'm going to assume in preparation for a phone call from me, she pulled out a couple of the toys and laid them beside her on what looked like a thick woollen throw.

I text the young guy saying to go round now, then waited for the text saying he was at the address. What seemed hours of waiting was mere minutes. I text him to wait three minutes before knocking on the door.

I dialled the young woman's number and watched as she picked the phone up quickly, and with an eager voice say "Hello?".

"Good morning" I replied cheerfully, "Have you missed me?".

"Oh, it's you. What do you want" she replied.

"It's been a while since we last had some fun. So I have arranged a surprise for you." I said trying not to sound excited.

There was a pause, and then the doorbell rang.

"That will be your surprise. Take the phone with you to the door." I said hoping she didn't slam the phone down.

I then watched as she got off the sofa and headed to the door. I switched to the hallway camera, but it doesn't give a view of the door. All I can see is a downward view of the young woman and the rest of the hallway. I listened intensely to anything that was said.

There was a click as she opened the door, and then she said, "Yes?" as she stood there with the phone to her ear.

I then heard a soft voice say nervously, "I got told to come here for..erm...some fun".

There was a deathly silence for a second before I said, "Invite him in".

Again the came a deathly pause. Was she going to slam the door and then yell down the phone at me?

The young woman then took a step to the side and opened the door wider as she said, "You better come in" softly.

The young man walked in, followed by the other three other young men I had seen him with outside the arcade. I was now nervous. Should I call this off as I was expecting only him to turn up?

The young woman quickly walked to the living room and hide the toys she had gotten out. The four young men then entered the living room.

"Do we have to do anything?" one of the young men then asked.

Thinking quickly, I said softly, "Place the phone on the table. I then want you to slowly take off your clothes, not your underwear".

I watched as the young woman looked at the four young men standing before her. She then slowly placed the phone on the table by the sofa. Taking a few steps back, she began to slowly unbutton her blouse before sliding it down her arms and throwing it on the sofa. Then she reached around her back and unzipped her skirt. She slid it down her legs before she stepped out of it, then threw it to wear her blouse planned.

Looking embarrassed, she looked down at the floor, her arms wrapped over her chest.

The four young men looked at each other for a few seconds before surrounding her. Their hands began to roam over her skin. They pulled her arms away from her chest as one of the young men leaned in to place a gentle kiss on one of her breasts. This prompted another young man to do the same. Before long, all four were gently kissing any exposed skin.

Though I could see everything that was happening, I was sure that at least one of the young men had his hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy, judging from her moans.

I sat there in disbelief at what was happening when the young woman suddenly cried out, "Oh God!".

She then quivers for a few moments before falling to her knees, gasping for air. Her hands were flat on the floor, her head bent down towards the floor. She had no idea what was happening around her until she lifted her head and was confronted with four naked young men with pulsating erections jutting out towards her. She lets out a gasp as one of the young men quickly walks up to her and shoves his cock into her mouth.

Another picks up her left hand and places it on his cock. Her hand instinctively grasps it. Another picks up her right hand and does the same. The last young man kneels on the floor behind her. He unclasps her bra and begins to fondle her breast as he kisses her neck.

"Fuck this feels great!" exclaims the young man getting his cock sucked.

A few moments later he reaches down and takes hold of the young woman's head as his legs start to buckle and shake.

"Fuck!" he cries out, "I'm going to cum!"

He then steps back and falls to the floor.

"She swallowed his cum!" one of the young men said with glee.

In an instant, another cock was presented to the young woman to suck on. She flicked her tongue over the tip as she looked up at the young man before devouring it. Within moments he too was cuming into her mouth.

She looks at the young man whose cock she is stroking, expecting him to want the same. Instead, he kneels and asks her to lie on her back.

She does so slowly as the two remaining young men remove her underwear. The young man who was fondling her breast bends down to grasp a breast before licking her nipple, then sucking on it hard.

The remaining young man spreads her legs and begins to rub her pussy again.

"She is so wet," he says excitedly.

The young woman looks down and sees his head between her thighs. She moans as she feels his tongue flick at her clit. Her attention turns to the young man sucking on her breast. She reaches out and grasps his cock, then begins to stroke it.

A few moments pass when she lifts her head to look down at the young man again. He has now stopped licking her pussy, and is now between her thighs and leaning over her.

Og God, No....No stop!" she exclaims, then lets out a groan as she feels the young man slide his hard cock into her.

Her back arches off the floor. The young man sucking her breast stands up quickly and cries out, "Shit!" as he shoots his cum over her breasts, then falls to the floor.

This now just left the one young man fucking her. She wraps her legs around his, pulling him in deeper. Her hands run up and down his strong arms, then wrap around his neck.

"Fuck me," she gasps softly.

Both move as one on the floor and the other three young men look on.

I hear them both let out a loud groan as he stops fucking her and shakes.

The young woman lets her arms fall to the floor as she gasps for air. Meanwhile, the young man slowly backs away from her and sits next to his friend.

Nothing much happens for some time as they all seem to be exhausted. I can see something is being said among the young men but can't hear down the phone.

Suddenly the first three to cum get up and crawl over to the young woman. One of the young men lies next to her on the floor. The other two turn her over and get her to straddle him.

She lowers herself down onto his rampant cock. She then lays exhausted on his chest. He begins to thrust his hips upwards to fuck her. She gasps again as his hips slam against hers and his cock goes deep into her.

One young man makes his way to her face and presents his cock to her. He then guides it to her mouth and pushes it in as he takes hold of her head. The third young man stands up behind them as he strokes his cock. He seems to be pondering something as he gazes down at the three writhing bodies.

The young man who is stroking his cock slowly knees and edges himself closer. Once he gets into position, he presses the tip of his cock against her arsehole.

The young woman releases the cock she was sucking on and cries out, "No. No. Please, not there".

The young man takes no notice and pushes his cock into her arse making her cry out. He takes her by the hips and begins to fuck her.

The cock she had been sucking on was, once again, back in her mouth.

I could hear loud moans and muffled groans down the phone as I watched helplessly on my laptop. A part of me needed to be there. But, there was also that part that felt sorry for the young woman.

Was this going to ruin everything from here on in?

The young man having his cock sucked crawled away suddenly, then groaned as he exploded over the young woman's face. Seeing this must of excited the young man fucking her arse, as he pulled out and came over her arse. Both fell back down to the floor once more.

The young man, who had remained seated, now got up. He had been stroking his hard cock as he watched what had unfolded before him.

He now placed himself behind the pair and slid his cock into her cum soaked arse. It slid in with ease, lubricated I'm sure with the cum from the previous young man.

The young woman once again groaned as his cock slid in. This time she responded to each of his thrusts, by pushing back to meet his.

Within moments the young woman groaned "I'm cuming, I'm cuming"

Both young men then groaned as one by one they pulled their cocks out and covered the young woman in their cum.

Now once more, they laid about the floor panting. The four young men laid against whatever they could. The young woman was face down and glistening with cum.

I thought it was all over when one young man got up and crawled over the young woman and got her onto all fours. He then fucked her doggy style until he came over her back. Then another made her lay on her back and he fucked her until he came over her belly. Then another fucked her, then another.

It had been three hours since the young men had turned up. Each had had their way with the young woman over and over again. They left quietly closing the front door and without a word spoken.

The young woman lay on the floor until all was quiet. Then reached up and pulled the throw down to cover herself.

I sat there quietly, my eyes closed, pondering what she will say once she has recovered. It was over an hour later she began to stir on the floor. Slowly pulling herself up onto the sofa. She leaned over and took hold of the phone.

"Are you still there?" she asked, sounding exhausted.

" Yes," I replied quietly, awaiting a barrage of abuse.

"Thank you," she replied, then hung up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

If you are wondering, links to all other stories are at the bottom of my profile.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Leave a thumbs up id you like it.

By *.jellyMan
over a year ago