Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Twos company, threes fun

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

I had the opportunity to take a two-week holiday. As it was a last-minute thing, finding a hotel proved difficult, eventually found one with good reviews. It had an all-in-one restaurant, bar, clubhouse and disco. There's also a decent size pool with rooms practically next to it with a small patio, which is what I booked.

I arrived at the hotel just before noon, and it seemed very quiet. Once checked in, I walked to my room, unpacked my clothes, and books and got the duty-free out. I filled a bucket with ice and placed three bottles of wine into it, then sat on one of the chairs on the patio outside my room. Occasionally a group of new arrivals walked by, which seemed to be a mix of O.A.P's and families with young children.

Two couples came walking straight toward me and stopped for a moment to introduce themselves. They were Dan and Sue, newly wed's in their early 20s, who were in the room to the right of me. Then there was Sean and Anne, a couple about my age who were in the room to my left. Once the pleasantries were done, they both disappeared into their rooms.

Come the early evening, the pool and surrounding areas were packed.

I decided to get dinner out of the way early and return to my book. Also, my drinks should be nice and chilled from sitting in the ice bucket. I quickly scoffed my dinner down then I returned to my room, where I poured a drink and settled down again outside on the patio. Slowly the area around the pool cleared and fell silent.

I turned as I heard the door to my right open. Dan and Sue came out and asked if I'd been to the restaurant. I told them I had and explained what was on offer. Suddenly Sean and Anne appeared, hearing what had been said and both couples walked off to grab a bite together.

A few hours pass and it's now dark and Dan, Sue, Sean and Anne now return in high spirits. They said that they were going to pool together some duty-free and have a party and wondered if I'd like to join in. I was more than happy to, and both couples went to their rooms and collected what drinks they had. I got the remaining two bottles of wine and place them on the table.

We all then sat around the table, chatting and laughing until just after midnight. By this time we were all extremely merry and about ready for bed. So we bid each other a good night and slipped off to our rooms.

I was up early and out on the patio with a coffee enjoying the sunshine when Sean appeared in dark sunglasses. He explained that he was off to grab some breakfast before he had to leave and do some work. I bid him good luck and he slowly walked towards the restaurant.

An hour later Dan and Sue appear looking spritely. They bid me good morning before they head off for breakfast. It wasn't until my third cup of coffee Anne emerged with sunglasses on grasping a coffee. She asked if she could join me then slumped down on the chair holding her head.

Anne lasted all of an hour in the sun before she had to go back to her room. I then spent the rest of the morning reading my book before having sot in my room as it had gotten too hot to be out in the sun.

It was later afternoon before I emerged from my room as the sun was now behind one of the buildings. Sitting down, Dan walked out of his room with a drink and joined me. He asked if I had seen Anne at all that day. I told him I'd seen her that morning but not since then. We then chatted for a while before Sean and Sue turned up. Sean did not look well, and Sue hurried him into their room. A short time later, she came out with three glasses and the remains of the Vodka and they were drinking last night. She's also changed into white dress that was almost see-through.

Both Dan and I enquired about Sean, Sue replied that she thinks he has sunstroke. She didn't look pleased as she poured out a big glass of Vodka. She poured both dan and I a drink and offered them to us. As they were poured we couldn't say no. The next few hours were spent chatting, with Dan and Sue both periodically, between drinks, checking on their partners.

It quickly became dark, and Sue remarked how chilly it had gotten. She then picked up the bottles of drink with her glass, then said to Dan and I to follow her. She then headed into my room. Dan and I exchange a glance before we picked up our drinks and followed. As we entered, Sue sat on the side of the bed. She then patted either side of her for us to sit down. Both Dan and I placed our drinks down and joined Sue on the bed. She placed a hand on each of our thighs and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Without hesitation, Dan leant in and kissed her neck. I kissed her shoulder as my hand made its way to her back, looking for the zip. Once I found it, I slowly pulled it down as far as it would go. Both Dan and I then pulled the dress from Sue's shoulders, exposing her firm young breasts.

In a flash, Dan got to his feet and pushed Sue back onto the bed. Grabbing the hem of the dress, he whipped it off her body with one pull. Sue lay there naked on my bed, smiling. Dan grabbed Sue by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and dived between her thighs and began to lick and suck on her pussy.

She raised her legs and encircled Dans' head. Not to be left out, I lent in, sucked upon her nipples and kissed her neck.

Sue's hips started to move up and down as Dans' tongue worked its magic. She was moaning softly as our mouths explored her soft skin. She then stopped and let out a gasp. I looked down to see Dan smiling as he pushed a finger into Sue's pussy. Her hips were now moving faster, and her moans had grown louder.

After a few moments of this, Dan stood and grab both of Sue's wrists, pulling her up off the bed. He then lead her over to the dressing table, where he turned the chair sideways. Lifting up one of her legs, he placed it so Sue knelt on the chair with one foot on the floor. He then pushed her forward, making her lean on the table. He stood behind Sue for a moment, fumbling. Sue then let out a gasp as Dans' hips moved swiftly towards her. I got off the bed and walked over to them. Dan had now grabbed her hips, and Sue responded by pushing backwards to meet his thrust.

I ran my hand up and down Sue's back slowly, making her moan softly, "Fuck yes." over and over.

"God, Sue is wet and tight. You're going to love this." Dan said with a grin.

He then reached up and pulled on Sue's hair saying, "Watch yourself being fucked by an old man".

I looked at Sue's reflection in the mirror as she opened her eyes wide and looked at herself, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." she repeated sternly.

Dan did as he was told, his thrusts increased in speed as well as intensity. Within a short time, Sue's leg was quivering, and she could barely talk as she gasped for air with each thrust.

Dan then began to groan as it seemed the pair both came at the same moment. Dan had pulled out of Sue and exploded over her arse and back. Then there was a pause as I gave them a moment to enjoy themselves.

But now I wanted to have some fun with Sue. So I ripped off my shorts and top. I pulled her up off the dresser and lead her to the bed, where I sat her down. Still gasping for air I laid her down slowly and lifted her legs up and leant over her. She looked up at me with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then she looked as she felt my cock pressing against her pussy.

"Do it. Take me and make me yours," she said softly.

I push my cock slowly inside her making her arch her back and groan. Then I slowly worked my cock in and out of her. With each thrust, I got fast and harder. Sue responded by raising her hips to meet mine as she gasped and groaned.

"Fuck! Fuck me harder!" she demanded.

As also did as I was told and began to pound my hips into hers. I felt Sue's legs shake and quiver in my arms, and her pussy tighten around my cock. She lets out a long groan as her back arched further. Her whole body then fell limp beneath me.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." she gasped.

I wasn't about to as I could also feel my orgasm building. I think Sue sensed this as her grip on my neck tightened. She also had an intense look on her face with wide-open eyes. As if begging me not to stop.

Once again her legs began to quiver and shake as she gasped softly "Fill me up. Cum in me. Do it".

With that, I exploded inside her. My body shook, and my legs barely help my weight. Sue pulled my head down and kissed me passionately as my body quivered with each explosion inside her. We remained this way until she let me go and flung her arms to her side.

She smiled up at me as I slowly rolled off her and slumped on the bed next to her. She reached up to dan and pulled him down to give him and kiss.

Then all three of us lay there trying to catch our breaths.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

Amazing start to a holiday

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

When I get round to it there's more.

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Bloody hell

By *elsboy76Man
over a year ago

warrington

Can’t wait

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *amyam5627Man
over a year ago

Swadlincote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Nice

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

lovely

By *elshman1967 99Man
over a year ago

The Shire

I may not be reading the right but at the start Dan and Sue are a couple as are Sean and Anne but halfway through they swap ? " Sean didn't look well so Sue hurried him off to their room "

By *reenworld55Man
over a year ago

dorchester

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

I got excited what more can I say.

By *elshman1967 99Man
over a year ago