Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Price drop....or not

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, stating the name of the story, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

A friend is trying to sell his house. He has someone who wants to view it, but he's away working. As I have a key for when he's not there, he asked if I'd show them around. I have to go round to see if there's any mail so it wouldn't be a problem. He also gave me strict instructions to inform the people that the price was not negotiable.

They said they would be there at three, and dead-on three, the doorbell rang. I opened the door as was greeted by two women standing there. The first was a stern-looking woman in a figure-hugging pale blue business suit. It showed her figure nicely, especially the skirt, which ended halfway down her thighs, revealing her long slender legs. I figured she was in her late forties, short blonde and looked like an old version of the young woman behind her. The other younger woman was in her early to mid-twenties, I'd guess. She had on a long knitted jumper, dress thing on, and leggings. Long blonde hair and looked like she didn't want to be there.

I invited them in and showed them to the kitchen. I offered to make a cuppa while both looked around the house, which they excepted. I could hear the older woman clearly saying, you can knock this through, change that. Given the size of the house, I assumed it was to show, she isn't pleased.

When they both returned to the kitchen, I gave them their teas and asked them to take a seat. The older woman then ran off a list of things wrong with the house. Now it's not my house, and I know my mate keep the place in good repair. So when she asked if I'd drop the price, I had to say I couldn't. The woman then sighed and again ran through what she thought were problems. I apologised and informed them that the price is what it is.

The older woman then asked if I'd follow her upstairs. Once in one of the upstairs rooms, she shut the door. She then went on to explain that her daughter and husband are living with her. She wanted them out, and this house was the only one in the area they have found in their price ranger. I once again apologised and said the price was negotiable.

We return to the kitchen, where the older woman said, "it was time to leave".

The young woman looked disappointed, then asked, "Is there nothing you can do?"

I began to apologise again, but the young woman cut me off by saying, "I'll give you a blow job if you drop the price".

Both the older woman and I looked shocked, "Rebecca." the older woman exclaimed.

"What! Mother. We need this house, and I'll do what it takes to get it." Rebecca shouted.

She then walked over to me and backed me up against one of the cupboards. She then ran her hands up and down my arms while smiling at me. I looked over at her mother, who then stormed out of the kitchen. As I looked back, and Rebecca slowly kneeled and began to pull at my zip. I was frozen in place, shocked by what was happening. As she pulled out my cock I tried to stop her, but she quickly enveloped my cock with her lips, so I let it happen.

I gasped when I felt her tongue danced around the head of my cock. Then up and down the shaft as she began to work it in and out of her mouth. I grasped the worktop with both hands to steady myself as my legs buckled. I looked down and watched Rebecca's long blonde hair sway as her head moved back and forth along my shaft.

"You've got hard," Rebecca remarked with a smile briefly before once more taking me in her mouth.

I have no idea how long she was sucking on my cock, but she suddenly got to her feet, pulled her knickers and leggings down slightly and said, "Fuck me!" as she leant on the worktop next to me.

Without a second thought, I stood behind her and guided my cock to her wait pussy. I grabbed Rebecca by the hips and thrust my cock inside, making her gasp loudly. I could feel Rebecca pushing back to meet each thrust when she said, "Harder, Harder".

I did as asked and the air filled with the sound of bare flesh slapping against flesh. Rebecca groaned as I reached up and grabbed her by the hair and tugged on it.

"God yes! Make me cum. Make me cum" exclaimed Rebecca loudly.

It was then I noticed half of a shaky head peeking around the corner of the door, watching us. I had forgotten all about her mum being here. I could make out that her arm is rapidly moving as she played with herself. I quickened my pace, and Rebecca began to quiver and shake.

"Fuck me!. Fuck me! Make me cum, make me cum", Rebecca cried out as her legs buckled.

Rebecca's mother then walked in screaming, "Rebecca!"

Her mother stood there, pulling the hem of her skirt down quickly. But I had glimpsed the tops of her stockings. I pulled my cock slowly out of Rebecca. She then, slowly stood pulling up her knickers and leggings. I walked over to her mother, who backed away from me into the kitchen table. I picked her up and sat her on it.

"What are you doing!" she demanded as I then grabbed both her ankles and lifted them above my shoulders.

Rebecca's mother had no choice to lean back on the table. I then ran my hands down her stocking covered legs, pushing her skirt down once I reached her thighs. Her mother's knickers were still pulled to one side, exposing her wet pussy. As I stepped forward, Rebecca's mother put a hand on my chest. Her eyes widened with surprise, and she gasped as my cock slipped into her.

Grabbing her by her thighs, I then began to thrust my cock in her, just like I had with her daughter. She let out a gasp with each thrust before saying, "Stop this".

Rebecca, now standing beside me, looked down at her mother and smiled. Her mother looked back with a shocked look on her face as she gasped with each of my thrusts. She then collapsed back on the table, her back arching. I leant in slightly, making each thrust now deeper.

The table was now banging against the wall with each hard thrust.

Rebecca pulled a chair from under the table. She pushed her leggings down again then sat down with her legs spread wide apart. I watched as she started to run her fingers up and down her pussy as she watched me fuck her mother. The kitchen filled with the sound of Rebecca and her mother moaning and groaning.

I reached forward and unbuttoned Rebecca's mother's suit jacket, then her blouse pulling them open. I then pulled at the bra straps exposing her breast with large hard nipples, which I then squeezed. I felt her pussy pulsate on my cock then grasp it tightly.

Rebecca was now fcking herself with her fingers frantically. Her pussy made a squelching noise as she squirted over her hand. Her body then shook as she let out a low groan before collapsing on the chair breathlessly.

Her mother then cried out, "Shit! Fuck!" as she too shook and orgasmed. Her body fell limp and lifeless on the table. If not for her heavy breathing, you'd think she was dead. Her legs felt heavy in my arms now as her whole body relaxed.

I stood there motionless for some time with my cock buried deep inside Rebecca's mother. It wasn't until her pussy let go of my cock did I take it out. I lowered her legs then reached forward to grab her arms. I slowly pulled her up off the table, then got her to her feet. She looked at me with a faraway look in her eyes briefly. Barely able to stand, I spun her around and pushed forward over the table. Without me having to say a word, she knew what I wanted. She spread her legs wide and laid her torso and head down on the table. Her arms fell over each side of the table like she was a rag doll.

I lifted the hem of her skirt that had fallen a little as she stood. I exposed the soft white skin of her arse, and I rubbed her cheeks gently with my hands. I took a step forward and leaned over Rebecca's mother, presenting my cock to her, soaked in her pussy juice. She quickly grasped the sides of the table firmly with her hands and looked back at me. Her eyes, once again, opened wide with surprise. She quietly mumbled to herself as she shook her head, then gasped loudly before crying out, "No!". Her head fell back onto the table with her eyes shut tightly.

I clasped a cheeky of her arse in each hand as the table again bounced off the wall with each thrust of my cock into Rebecca's mother. Her whole torso rocked with each hard thrust. I could hear Rebecca's mother gasp with each thrust. Over time I slowly increased my pace until I was fucking Rebecca's mother hard and fast. Her whole body then began to stiffen. She raised herself slightly off the table as her back arched.

Rebecca's mother then began to repeat, "Yes, Yes, Yes", over and over until she suddenly collapsed back onto the table.

Her body quivered beneath me, and with one last thrust, I pushed myself deep into her, making her groan. My legs shook as I filled her up with my cum. I fell forward over Rebecca's mother, barely able to hold myself up as I tried to catch my breath. Neither of us moved a muscle for some time. It wasn't until my cock shrivelled and fell from her did I slump into a chair. I fumbled with my trousers as I pushed my cock back inside.

Rebecca then stood to check on her mother. Who, now began to push herself up off the table. Rebecca started to straighten up her mother by straightening her bra the doing up her blouse and jacket. She then straightened her hair and pulled down her skirt.

Once her mother looked presentable, she smiled at me and asked, "Will you drop the price now?"

I smiled back and said, "I'll ask my mate when he gets home if he'd drop the price".

They both looked at each other puzzled.

"You're not the owner?" asked Rebecca's mother.

"No", I replied.

"I let you fuck my arse, and you don't own the house!" Rebecca's mother then screamed.

"He fucked your arse?" exclaimed Rebecca.

"Yeah. But don't tell your dad, or you'll have to move out", I said with a big grin.

Rebecca thought for a second, then smiled at her mother.

The house is still for sale if anyone is interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ha ha brilliant !

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury