Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Erotic adventures of Sapiophile1

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, email me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

Two or three times a year, my friends and I would do a Booze cruise. Occasionally we'd spend a long weekend away. But no one would go away for longer. So when I suggested a couple of weeks away, everyone was reluctant to come with me. When I offered to pay, one friend said they would come. Then pulled out just a few weeks before the holiday.

As I'd book the time off work, I decided to go alone. Though this would mean going out clubbing would be out of the question.

I arrived at the hotel just before midday to find many other holiday-makers arriving by coach. The lobby was busy, with everyone waiting their turn to check in. I stood to one side, waiting for the bustle to ease off. Once it was quiet enough, I approached the front desk to check-in. It was here they informed me that there was a problem with my room. They have had to upgrade me to suit on the ground floor by the pool as it was the only room available.

I wheeled my case across to the room, where I was surprised to see it had a small patio set outside the sliding doors to the room.

It was very spacious and not what I was expecting. There was a living area with a dining table, chairs and a fold-out sofa. A small kitchen area was next to the hallway. This lead to a decent size bathroom, then a large bedroom. I unpacked my case, then broke out the drinks I had bought at the duty-free. I settled down outside on the patio with a book and drink.

Many more guests seem to arrive in waves. I assume these all are on package holidays as they looked to lead by a holiday rep. I became more engrossed in watching the guests than reading my book. Each wave looked to families and couples of all ages, yet no hen and stag dos.

The pool area soon became a buzz with yelling children running about and people enjoying the sun.

I decided to check out the hotel bar and Clubhouse to see which offered a more relaxing atmosphere. The Clubhouse was dark, more like a nightclub than a place to have a drink. The bar had lovely plush seats and a patio area away from the noise of the pool. I got a drink and sat back to read my book.

After a few hours of enjoying the quietness, I was beginning to feel hungry. I headed back to my room to grab one of the snacks I brought with me.

The pool was quieter, assuming most were having lunch.

I must have dozed off after the snack because it was dark outside. I splashed my face with cold water and made myself a drink. I checked my watch; Seven o'clock it said. Once again, I sat on the seat outside my door. The pool area was empty, except for a few people walking towards the Clubhouse.

I'm now halfway through my book, also the bottle, when I see a woman in a long black dress stomp towards one of the sun loungers. I can make out she mumbling something angrily to herself, but not what she's saying. It's none of my business, so I leave her alone. But then she starts to sob, so feeling concerned, I walk over and ask if she was okay.

The woman wipes the tears from her face before saying, "Yeah. I'm just having a silly moment".

"Would you like a drink and talk about it?" I ask.

"I'll have a drink but don't want to talk about it", she replied.

Famous last words, I thought as she followed me to my little patio section. I grabbed another glass from the kitchen, also another bottle of wine. I poured the last of the wine from the open bottle into a glass and handed it to her.

She wipes another tear from underneath her eye and takes the glass from me. With one big gallop, half the wine is gone. I start to open the other bottle thinking that we'll be needing it soon. As the cork pops, the woman jumps, almost spilling what wine she had left.

"Bugger! that startled me", she said, putting a hand to her chest.

"Sorry. The cork was being temperamental", I said with a chuckle.

"This wine is nice. There's only cheap rubbish in the Clubhouse", the woman exclaims.

I began to chat with her by asking her name; if she was here with family or friends. She replied by saying her name was Debbie and she was here with the whole family. They have booked a two week holiday, but things had gone wrong from the moment they left home. Debbie then ran off a list of things that had happened. She finished by saying, "You see why I got emotional".

Debbie then downed the rest of her wine. I reached for the bottle and poured her another glass; she thanked me. We chatted for a while longer, by which time it seemed Debbie had cheered up enough to return to her family. She thanked me for the wine, the chat, then headed back to the Clubhouse.

I stay outside for another couple of hours before the night air turned chilly. I headed back into my room, only slight closing the curtains and the sliding door to let in some air. Within a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I pull back the curtains to see Debbie standing there with a big grin.

"Do you have any more of that wine?" she asks.

I invite Debbie, saying, "There's a glass left, I think".

Grabbing the wine from the fridge and pour out the last of the wine. I hand Debbie the wine as she takes a seat on the sofa. She takes a sip and remarks how nice it is again.

I ask why she isn't partying the night away as she is on holiday.

She explains that most of her family have gone back to their rooms. All the people now in the Clubhouse is much younger than her. I chuckle and remark that she is young, so why isn't she there. She smiles and places a hand on my arm.

"You're sweet to say that. How old do you think I am?" Debbie asks.

"I don't know, late twenties, early thirties?" I replied

I sit back and wait for a slap, thinking I may have offended her. Debbie giggles and says she's in her Forties, then asked why I'm not in the Clubhouse with all the other youngsters. I explain you can't go clubbing by yourself you'll look like a billy no mates.

We chat for a while until Debbie finishes the wine. Debbie asks if I have anything else to drink. Reaching into the duty-free bag beside the sofa, I pull out a bottle of Sambuca. Debbies' eyes widen, grabs the bottle and pours a small amount into her wine glass.

Quick as a flash, she downs the drink and shakes her head. She then pours out another and does the same. Debbie hands me back the bottle and apologises. I laugh and joke that she must like Sambuca.

Debbie lays her head back on the sofa and lets out a deep sigh. She then runs her fingers through her long dark hair. Debbie then stands and walks over to the door and closes it. She pulls the curtains together before turning to face me. Debbie smiles and walks over to me. She then kneels in front of me and runs her hands up my thighs. I grab her hands to stop her from going too far.

"You don't want to do this, Debbie", I said, looking into her eyes.

"Oh, but I do", she replies with a big smile.

I let go of Debbies' hands. Her hands slowly pulled down the zip of my trousers. One hand tugs at the button at the top, the other reaches inside and grabs my cock. Debbie pulls it out and softly strokes it. It starts to stiffen under her touch. She then lowers her head and gently kisses the tip. I feel her hot breath on my cock, which makes it twitch. Slowly she takes my cock into her mouth. Her tongue flicks across the tip, then down my shaft.

I let out a groan of pleasure as I lay my head back on the sofa. Debbies' head then starts to move up and down on my cock. First, it was short slow strokes. The strokes then got longer and faster. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer if she was to keep this up. I also wanted things to go further, so I pushed her away from me.

I stood up and pulled Debbie up off the floor. I turned her around before pushing her back onto the sofa. I now knelt in front of Debbie and ran my hands up her legs, lifting her dress as I went. I placed the dress above her waist and gazed at the black thong she had on. Grabbing the side of the thong, I pulled at it.

Debbie lifted her hips to aid me in removing the thong. My hands then pusher her thighs apart before they moved up her thighs to her pussy. I gently began to pull the lips of her pussy apart to expose her clit. A finger then began to circle it slowly.

Debbie let out a gasp as she began to bite on the finger of her hand. She arched her back slightly as my finger flicked at her clit. She closed her eyes, laid her head back on the sofa.

I lowered my head and gently sucked her clit. Debbie let a loud groan as one of her hands grabbed my head. I flick my tongue over her click as a finger started to probe at the opening to her pussy. I felt Debbies' hand pull on my hair, pushing my head hard against her groin.

My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. All that was going through my head was to get my cock into Debbie and fucker her. I suddenly lifted Debbies' legs and placed her ankles on my shoulders. I pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa, pushing the tip of my cock against her pussy; I looked up at Debbie.

Debbie looked back at me. With one quick thrust, I push my cock deep into her. She bit hard on her finger once again as she gasped. I started to thrust myself in and out, making her moan.

Each thrust made her breast move back a forth, so I reached up and pulled the straps of her dress down. I got them down just far enough to expose both breasts. Grabbing a breast, I squeezed it hard. I had the nipple between my finger and thumb and gently twisted it.

The room was warm with the door and curtains closed; sweat started to build upon my brow. I was panting hard to cool myself down. It wasn't working, so dropping Debbies' legs, I withdrew from her. I quickly moved myself to the sofa and told Debbie to climb on my lap and ride me. Debbie lifted her dress up as she straddled me. One of her hands grasped my cock and guided it to her pussy before she slowly lowered herself down my shaft. The top half of her dress now dropped away complete, exposing both breasts fully.

As Debbie began to raise and lower herself on my cock I gently caressed her breasts. She placed her hands on top of mine as she moaned with each downward thrust she made.

I began to raise my hips to meet each downward thrust Debbie made. She began to move faster, her moans louder as she stared into my eyes; I stared back into her wide eyes. Each thrust from Debbie now became harder. Her moans turn to gasps as her pussy now clasped tightly to my cock.

"Fuck!" Debbie cried out as she pushed down hard on my cock.

Her hips and legs started to quiver as she closed her eyes. She slumped forward slightly and grabbed the back of the sofa to brace herself.

I reached behind her and grabbed her arse, lifting it slightly. I then began to thrust my cock in and out of her. Debbie fell silent for a moment before she let out a groan. Her pussy pulsated on my cock, which made me want to cum. A couple of thrusts later and I pushed deep into Debbie and exploded. I thrust once more and exploded again.

Debbie slumped against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I held her tightly as I listened to her breathe heavily.

A few moments later, Debbie stirred and slowly climbed off my lap. She reached for her thong and pulled it on as she sat on the sofa. She then stood and pulled the straps of her dress back onto her shoulders.

I tucked my soaking cock into my trousers and did them up.

"I needed that", Debbie said as she leaned down over me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Debbie stood by the curtains and adjusted her dress further before pulling back the curtains. As Debbie opened the door slowly, she looked back at me with a big smile.

She then said, "There is a part of me that feels excited knowing that I'm going back to my husband with a young man's seed in me".

"You're married!" I exclaimed as she shut the door.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Great story

I'm hoping more to cum

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

There will be.