Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It's you! 2

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, email me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

Please read part 1 to get the full context of what you are about to read.

I was riding down the high street, heading back home when a friend waved me down. He had just rented a video and asked if I'd like to come round and watch it. I said yes as I need something to take my mind off what I had witnessed. I bought some beers then we headed back to his.

We had watched the film and finished off the beers while sitting in the garden. Once they were gone, I said I'd return the video as it was on my way home.

As I opened the door to the video shop, the woman from this morning came out from the back and stood behind the counter. I stood there in silence and handed her the tape. All that I had witnessed that morning played in my head.

She smiled then said, "Okay, all booked in. Anything else I can do for you?" she asked.

I smiled and shook my head, then headed towards the door, but stopped. I darted behind a rack of videos, searching for a film. I worked my way down along the shelf until I found what I was searching for. A big smile came over my face. I took the video to the counter and handed it to the woman. She smiled as she took it from me, her eyebrows raised as she read the title.

"Can I see some I.D.?" she asked.

I pulled out my driving licence and handed it over. The woman looked at it, then at me before handing it back with a smile.

"Have you seen this?" I asked.

The woman shook her head and replied "No" as she punched the film's details into the computer.

"You should. There's a lovely bit where Kim Basinger gets a good spanking", I say with a big smile.

The woman bites her bottom lip as she looks up at me "Oh, really?" she says.

I look at my watch, then at the door of the shop. There are just a few minutes before the shop is due to shut. I walk to the door and lock it. I turn the sign from open to closed.

"What are you doing" the woman calls out.

"I'm going to show you what Micky Rourke did to Kim Basinger", I replied as I walked back to the counter. I then took the woman by the wrist and pulled her into the back of the shop.

There is a small kitchen in the back with a table, two chairs and a stool. I pull the stool from where it was standing into the middle of the kitchen.

"Bend over and grab the legs", I said trying to sound commanding. I was in fact, nervous as hell that this might go pear-shaped and I got arrested.

I tugged at her arm, pulling her gently over the stool. The woman bent over and grabbed the legs as I had asked.

"What are you going to do?" the woman asked, sounding concerned.

I ran my hands up her thighs. I pushed the hem of the same dress from this morning up until it exposed her arse. I brought my hand down quickly with a resounding slap. My hand remained on her arse and caressed the spot I had just slapped.

The woman cried out, "Fuck!".

She then did it again and again with each slap I gave her. I slid my hand between her thighs and began my finger along her pussy. It wasn't wet, but it was warm.

I reached down and pulled her hair with my other hand and said, "I'm going to pound you hard like every slut deserves".

I slipped a finger into her pussy and she gasped. I fucked her with my finger for a while. It quickly made her wet, so I pushed in a second finger. She was now moaning as my fingers slipped in and out of her pussy.

I was getting hot myself, my cock pushed against my zip wanting to be set free. It's was then I found her sweet spot which made her groan loudly.

"Shit!" she cried out first, then "Fuck!" as her pussy grasped my fingers.

A short time later she fell silent. Her pussy pulsed and quivered before I felt warm liquid cover my hand.

The woman then let out a low groan before once again I felt liquid cover my hand. I looked down at the floor, there was a puddle forming between her legs.

I released her hair from my grasp and pulled my fingers from her. The light bounced off the wet patches that covered my hand. My fingers had droplets of liquid dangling from the tips. I ran my hand down the side of my trousers as I listened to her panting. She laid limp over the stool, I ran my hand slowly and softly up one cheek of her arse to the small of her back and placed my hand there.

I stood there for a moment, feeling her body rise and fall under my hand as she took deep breaths. I slowly walk behind her, beads of liquid covered her thighs. I knelt and placed my hands on each side of her pussy and pulled the cheeks of her arse apart. Slowly I pushed my face between her thighs and licked her pussy. The taste of the warm liquid filled my mouth. It was nothing I've tasted before.

I stood and wiped my mouth before I unzipped my trousers. My cock sprung forth and pulsated. I took a step forward and stood between the woman's legs. I used my foot to first push one foot, then the other so spreading her legs wider apart. I pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy as I took hold of her hips.

The woman looked back at me with wide-open eyes as she grabbed the legs of the stool again. I pushed my cock slowly into her, she groaned softly in response. I remained motionless for a moment and just enjoyed the feeling of her warm and soaking wet pussy. In one swift action, I pulled my cock out then thrust it back into her hard.

"Fuck!" she cried out. I did it again and got the same response.

"This how sluts like to be fucked", I said as I did it once more.

"Yes", she whimpered in reply.

With each thrust, the stool moved closer to the table. Before long the woman was able the grasp the edge of the table. This not only stopped her from ending up against the table but enabled her to push back to meet each of my thrusts. The woman now grunted and groaned with each thrust. Her body stiffened and her legs began to shake. Her pussy also grasped my cock tightly. She was about to cum again I thought as she cried out "Shit!" between gritted teeth.

Her whole body shook as an orgasm rolled over her body. I thrust myself deep into her and stayed there enjoying the moment. Once again, she fell limp and groaned. I slowly pulled my cock from her and looked down. The front of my trousers, as well as my cock was soaked.

I picked the woman up off the stool and told her to lay on the table. Once she was in position, I lifted her legs in my arms and pulled her arse close to the edge. I again thrust my cock back into her.

"Oh Fuck!" she yelled.

I reached up under her dress and squeezed both her breasts as I pounded her pussy. Her hands grabbed my forearms and her nails dug deep into my skin. We looked into each other's eyes, our grunts and groans now in unison.

"Tell me you want my cum, you slut", I demanded.

"Yes....... Give me your cum", she groaned, "Fill me up".

Within a few moments, my legs started to shake as I exploded inside her. She let out a low groan and her body quivered with each pulse of cum I delivered into her.

Once I could cum no more, I pulled my cock from her and lowered her legs. I walk to where she lay her head and turned it to face my cock. I took her hair in my hand as I push the tip of my cock against her mouth.

"Suck my cock clean, Slut", I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She flicked it over the tip before sucking my cock deep into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth along my shaft. I felt her tongue roam along the length of my cock as she sucked it clean.

I pulled my cock from her mouth. She licked her lips as I tucked my cock away. I bent down and kissed her softly before leaving her there on the table, panting.

I had to make my way home via back alleys, so as not to be seen in trousers that looked like I had pissed myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *rouble 50Man
over a year ago

turriff

By *rgar27Man
7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis