Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It's you!

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, email me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

Once I finished my night shift, I made my way home to shower and see what the day had to offer. The sun was out, there was a gentle breeze, so I decided to get the bike out and go for a ride. Feeling a little nostalgic, I decided to ride to our old camp in the woods just outside of town.

An hour later, I was wandering around the camp. It was pretty much as we had left it all those years ago. There used to pile of beer cans to one side of the shelter we had built. They had now almost rusted away to nothing. I sat on one of the logs we used as chairs and played with an old knife I kept hidden there. I placed the knife back and began to head off back home.

The woods we used to play in was big. It stretched almost a mile from the river to the northernmost car park. There was a car park at the train station to the west of the woods. Where our camp was is to the east, which is almost a mile and a half away. We used to come in down a bridleway. The track ran for about a mile towards a refinery and industrial estate at the edge of town. Not the most picturesque route, unless you were on bikes. Where you enter the woods from the bridleway was a bird hide. With it being so far from the nearest car park it's rarely used.

As I cycled back down to leave, I saw a man and a woman enter the hide. Being from a small town, everyone knows just about everyone else. I recognised the man and not the woman he was with but knew it wasn't his wife. My curiosity peaked, getting off my bike and approached the hide. Peering throw one of the many holes in the bird hide, I could see them having a passionate kiss. His hands roamed up and down her back, pulling her tightly against him.

The woman was in what I would describe as a short summer dress. It was easy for him to pull the hem up so his hands could grab the bare flesh of her arse. From what I could see, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She let out a soft moan as the guy lifted her cheeks slightly.

It was then I noticed that one of her hands was rubbing his crouch.

Suddenly the guy lifts the dress up over the woman's head, revealing her now naked body.

"Lay down slut", the guy demanded.

The woman straddled the bench that ran the length of the hide. She laid on her back, raised her knees and held her legs open. The guy then sat down in front of her and slowly lowered his mouth onto her pussy. She moaned softly a few times before the guy reached up and pushed her legs back further. Doing this allowed her to place both her hands on his head.

"Lick that slutty pussy!" she cried out and moaned some more.

I watched on as the guy frantically licked and sucked on her pussy. Her moans grow louder with the occasional "Oh fuck", "That's it" thrown in.

Her moans turn to groans which grow longer and longer, louder and louder. Then they stopped suddenly, her neck arched as she fell silent.

"Fuck!" she cried out as her body convulsed.

The guy sat bolt upright on the bench as she laid there panting and groaning. He fumbled at the belt on his jeans for a moment, then stood to push the jeans down. His cock stood erect before him.

I heard her say, " Give it to me", as he leant over her. She held tightly to both his arms as he pushed his cock slowly into her. Again her neck arched as she groaned with delight. He groaned as he began to thrust himself in and out of her.

I felt my cock stiffen as I looked on in disbelief. The idea of pulling it out wanking myself off ran through my mind.

The guy now started to grunt as each thrust became harder. Her nails now dug deep into his arms. She lifted her head off the bench and looked down at his cock thrusting into her.

The guys' legs began to slip from beneath him. He quickly pulled out from her and sat back down on the bench. He tugged at each one of his shoes and threw them to one side. Then he pulled off his jeans and did the same with them. He stood over the woman for a moment listening to her pant.

"Kneel on the bench bitch", he commanded.

The woman complied and placed herself on the bench with her legs spread wide. She grabbed her dress the guy had thrown onto the ledge. She laid it in front of herself then she rested her forearms on it.

The guy now stood behind her. He raised his hand and brought it down onto her arse with a resounding smack. She let out a gasp, then another and another as he repeatedly smacked her. With her arse now showing signs of redness he thrust his cock back into her.

"Fuck!" she once again cried out as he continued to pound her hard.

The guy reached up and pulled on her hair with one hand as the other grabbed firmly at her breast. His pace quickened, she responded by moaning in time with each thrust.

"Fuck!" the guy cried out, "I'm going to cum".

"Cum in me. Cum in me", the woman groaned

"Take it slut!" the guy exclaimed as he thrust hard into her. His legs shook as he groaned. He was pumping his cum deep into her. He let go of her hair, her head dropped onto her forearms. They remained motionless, enjoying the moment and breathing deeply.

Knowing they would soon be leaving I hurried away in case they found me outside.

Look out for part two.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to part 2.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago