Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected

Jump to newest

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of what you are about to read could be true or just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction.

One late sunny Saturday afternoon back in the mid-eighties. I go to meet a mate at his house before we both head off to a party. I have two bags filled with all manner of alcohol. I had brought beer, vodka, rum and as a mixer. Also, a bottle of wine in case a certain young lady turned up.

As I close the front gate behind me and turn to walk up the path to the front door, I see my mates' aunt Becky closing the curtains in the front window.

I ring the doorbell, his aunt opens the door saying "Yes" with a quizzical look on her face.

"Is Dan ready for the party?" I ask with a big grin, holding up the two bags of drink.

"He's not back from playing rugby yet", His aunt replies.

I looked at my watch, had I got my times wrong. I knew he was playing an away game. But, given kick-off time, having a few beers after the game, he should be home roughly by now. All that said, I didn't allow for traffic.

"Is it okay if I come in and wait? He should be back around now." I ask.

"Sure", she replied and opened the door.

I quickly walk down the hall to the kitchen and place the heavy bags on the kitchen table. I notice the back door is open and a sun lounger is on the grass with a glass beside it. I couldn't see or hear my mates parents, which seemed strange.

"Ruth and Jeff not about?" I ask.

"No. They've gone away up to London for a night out", Becky replied.

Becky then walked out the back door, retrieved the glass beside the lounger. It was at this point I noticed she had on a thin cotton cover-up. I figured Becky had been out sunbathing just before I arrived.

As she returned to the house, the sun shone through the cover-up. It cast a silhouette of her body onto the front of the cover-up. I tried to look away as she came in the door like I hadn't noticed.

Becky headed over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of wine and poured the last of the wine into the glass.

"Sorry. I would offer you a drink, but this is the last of it", Becky said with a smile as she sat down at the table.

"No worries. I've more than enough here", I replied as I pulled out a can of beer.

We sat and chatted for a while. Becky explained that they are having a new roof put on the house, that's why she's staying there. I looked at my watch and thirty minutes had passed, my mate still wasn't home. Remember, this is back in the Eighties before everyone had mobiles, so I had no way of contacting him.

Becky finished off the last of her wine, so I offered her a drink from the bags. She spied the bottle of wine and asked if she could try that. I couldn't be rude and say no, I did offer her a drink. Besides, there was an off licence on the way to the party and could get another bottle.

I walked over to the draw where I knew they kept the corkscrew. I opened the bottle, it made that gratifying pop as the cork came out. Luckily the wine had been nestled amount the beers that had kept it cool. I placed the bottle on the table, Becky quickly poured herself out a glass. I throw my now empty beer can in the bin as opened another as I sat back down.

Another thirty minutes pass, I'm starting to think something may be wrong. The traffic couldn't be that bad or had there an accident and they're stuck.

Becky gets up and puts on the radio as she grabs two glasses from a cupboard. She is a bit giggly now, what with obviously having a bottle of wine before I arrived and having half the wine I brought.

"Let's be naughty and have some Vodka, shall we?", Becky says giggling.

The phone rings, Becky goes to answer. It was my mate, the car had broken down and they're now waiting for the AA to fix it Becky calls out. I hear her explaining that I'm here waiting for him and she giggles loudly.

Becky returns to the kitchen with a big grin.

"Dan says you're a plum. The party is next week", she says as she reaches for the Vodka.

I sat there for a moment, confused. I was sure it was this weekend, Becky hands me a shot glass of Vodka, I down it without thinking. The shock of downing it quickly snapped me out of any confusion I was in.

"Bugger, that's strong", I said, shuddering as I feel it rushing to my head.

Becky downs her shot and immediately has the same reaction.

I lean back in the chair and start thinking about what to do for the rest of the evening. Becky gets up and walked around the kitchen, trying to shrug off the effects of the Vodka.

"What you going to do now?" Becky asks as she leans against the kitchen worktop. I shrug my shoulders in reply.

Before I knew what was happening, Becky came over, sat on my lap and put an arm around my neck. I felt her other hand gently caressing my chest.

"You know. Dan isn't going to be home for a while", Becky said softly.

I was dumbstruck, I didn't know what to say or do. Becky then placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I felt my cock twitch in my jeans and hoped that Becky didn't feel it. I felt a hand stroke my cheek as Becky got up off my lap and straddled me. Both arms are now around my neck and pulling me in as the kiss becomes passionate. My cock was now getting hard, I was sure it was obvious to Becky.

I pushed her away and managed to say "Your married".

Becky laughed, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, have you never thought what it would be like with a married woman. I can feel you're enjoying this".

Becky began to move her hips, her groin rubbed against my hardening cock.

I guess every young man has dreamed of being in this situation, what they would do and say, I certainly have. But, when it came down to it, the nerves took over and I didn't know what to do or say.

Becky placed another passionate kiss on my lips and I found myself responding. All the fantasies I had ever had about being in this situation ran through my head. Of course, this also had the effect of making me feel even hornier.

I placed my hands on her legs, I slowly moved them up along the top of her thighs, then down and round to her arse. I pulled on her arse, making Becky once again grind her groin against my cock. Becky groaned slightly as the kiss became more intense. My hands responded by grasping the cheeks of her arse tightly. I couldn't feel and fabric between my hands and her ski. The thought that Becky had a thong ran through my head and it wasn't long before I was to find out.

I lifted myself off the chair with Becky in my arms. I placed her on the edge of the kitchen table, then pushed everything on the table up against the wall. I lifted her legs which made her lay back onto the table. My hands reached down and found the top of her bikini bottoms. I was right, it was a high waisted thong. I pulled them off quickly and spread her legs. I was greeted with the sight of a perfectly shaven pussy. I didn't waste any time, I buried my head into her pussy, my tongue flicking over her clit. Becky moaned as she grabbed my head with one hand, pulling it down harder onto her.

My cock was now straining against my jeans, wanting to be set free. With one hand holding back Becky's legs, the other hurriedly tried to undo the jeans. Once I had them down around my knees, I could concentrate on getting Becky to orgasm.

One hand had now moved up and was softly caressing one of Becky's breasts. The other was slowly rubbering the entrance to her pussy. Becky's back arched, her hips rocked in time with my tongue on her clit. Her moans and groans were beginning to get louder. I knew she was getting close to orgasm. I slipped a finger into her pussy slowly which made Becky gasp and her back arch even further. I felt her pussy clasp my finger as I found that special spot and started to work on it.

I now had both her hands on my head, pulling me hard down. Her legs also pulled me down onto her as her pussy pulsated on my finger. I slipped in a second finger, that did the trick and Becky shuddered for a moment before her whole body tensed up.

"Fuck!" Becky softly cried out before she flopped onto the table, limp like a rag doll.

I stood up and gazed down at Becky as she gasped to catch her breath. She looked flushed, a big grin over her face as she let out a giggle.

I took a step forward and pushed her legs back against her. The tip of my cock gentle nestled in the opening to her pussy. Becky looked up at me with wide-open eyes as I slowly push my cock inside her. She throw her arms up over her head as she groaned. She began to bite the skin on one arm to stop herself from doing it too loudly.

I was now as deep as I could get, her pussy grasping tightly around my cock. I slowly started to move my cock back and forth. With each stroke, Becky groaned softly. Slowly over time, my pace quickened, as did her groaning in response. The table was now creaking and moving slightly with each thrust. The air began to fill with the sound of skin slapping against skin. With each thrust, the sound got louder and louder.

Becky began to quiver and shake once more. Her pussy gripping tightly onto my cock as another orgasm rocked her body.

Becky couldn't hold back any longer and cried out, "Shit!" as her body shook uncontrollably beneath me.

I stood there for a moment, waiting for Becky to once again catch her breath. The feeling of her pussy pulsating on my cock was glorious. But it was my turn to enjoy an orgasm.

I leaned down and pushed my arms under her shoulders and pulled up off the table. I pulled my cock out of Becky before getting her to stand up. She looked at me flushed faced quizzically, not really sure what was going on. I turned her around and pushed her down over the table. She bent over and laid down over the table. Her hands grasp the opposite side of the table as she spread her legs. I ran my hands slowly and gently over her arse and up her back to her shoulders. I lent over her and kissed the small of her back and worked my way up. I finally got to her neck and gently kissed it before whispering in her ear.

"I'm not your husband. I'm not going to make love to you. I'm going to fuck you", with that said, I push my cock hard into her making her gasp. I grabbed her hair and pulled on it, pulling her head up.

Once again, the air was filled with slap, slap, slap of skin against skin. Becky gasped and groaned loudly with each thrust. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the table that tightly as she pushed backwards to meet each of my thrusts.

I reached up under the cover-up she had on and cupped a breast, squeezing it hard. Her hard nipple rested between my fingers. Using my fingers, I pulled and squeezed on it slightly. Becky's legs began to quiver and shake. I could feel my orgasm building up. I quickened my pace as I felt Becky's pussy tighten around my cock.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Fuck me, Fuck me!" Becky gasped.

I exploded inside Becky with one deep thrust. I stood there for a moment before I thrusted once again as yet another explosion took place. I did this several times before I could cum no more. My legs went weak and started to shake. Becky too was shaking as she laid over the table. We both gasped and panted for air before I slowly withdraw from her.

I slumped back down in the chair and watched as my cum began to slowly trickle from Becky's pussy and ran down her thigh.

Becky slowly stands up in front of me and runs her finger up her thigh, grabing what cum she can and rubs it into her pussy. She smiles at me as she grabbs her bikni bottms and disappears for a moment.

I grab a beer and pour out the last of the wine for Becky. I pull up my jeans and tuck away my cock which is covered in a mix of Becky's pussy juice and my cum.

Becky returns in a pair of jogging bottoms and sits back down. She takes a sip of the wine and we sit there for a moment not saying a word.

"That's was unexpected", Becky finally says and we both laugh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A very enjoyable read

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eed AttentionMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I should think it was too!

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Was it repeated

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

By *enusandmarsCouple
over a year ago

Buryish

FACT ... you got the wrong day, Becky WAS there, she WAS sunbathing and you DID catch a glimpse of her sunlit body, she DID drink your booze and your mate DID break down

FICTION ...all of the fuckery stuff

All of the fiction bit is what you played out in your head afterwards as to what you cudda/shudda/wudda done

Do I win Bully's Special Prize?

By *apiophile1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tilbury

If I was to answer if you are correct or not would spoil it for others.

Post new Message to Thread