Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Do you think my mates girlfriend wants some

Jump to newest

By *heboyfromtgewood OP   Man
over a year ago

cinderford

best mates girlfriend I was up there the other week my mate had gone to the shop when I arrived and she was sat there in a top wich I could see her nipples through and my dick got rock hard she could see and smiled at me and sat facing me more so I could see them teasing me then we went out on a night out last weekend and we was all pissing about dancing and she brushed against my dick it got hard again she knew and then she started rubbing her ass on it when my mate wasn’t looking never thought of her like that before all this but her titts are massive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

What you think Nate would say

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mate soz

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

" best mates girlfriend I was up there the other week my mate had gone to the shop when I arrived and she was sat there in a top wich I could see her nipples through and my dick got rock hard she could see and smiled at me and sat facing me more so I could see them teasing me then we went out on a night out last weekend and we was all pissing about dancing and she brushed against my dick it got hard again she knew and then she started rubbing her ass on it when my mate wasn’t looking never thought of her like that before all this but her titts are massive"
send her a message

By *dinburghBLTMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The OP has had a major development- why don’t u tell everyone?

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Plenty more pussy about to risk ruining a friendship over! Unless you don’t like your mate much

By *bridge manMan
over a year ago

lanarkshire

If her tits are massive she's deffo up for it.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Plenty more pussy about to risk ruining a friendship over! Unless you don’t like your mate much "

Sorry I have to agree, if he is your mate stay away man

By *ingleCheshireMMan
over a year ago

Alsager

I had a friend (A) who fell for another friends (b) girlfriend, only the “friend” (b) who had the girlfriend had been sleeping with friend (a)’s ex girlfriend who friend (a) considered the love of his life and had never got over, so I’d say it is situational. But if your friend is a real friend, don’t go there.

over a year ago

That's just wrong on so many levels. Never go near you mates girl seems to me she's horrible person

By *ritishguyMan
over a year ago

chatburn

I'm sure my wife's stunning female friend wants me but don't go there, not worth the outfall

By *hroatfuckerMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Not worth the fallout.

By *ison330Man
over a year ago

dalton

Trust me not worth it, wrong on so many levels, and you'll probably get a fuckin good hiding as well no no

over a year ago

If the black eye an the lost of a friendship is worth the 10 minute quickie, go for it… don't. Unless they're both in an open relationship, swingers baby

Post new Message to Thread