Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's nightwork

Jump to newest

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

About 17 years ago,my wife Tina,worked part time at a local supermarket,7.30 to 11.30,4 nights a week,I used to get our family to bed,most times asleep when she came home,as I was up at 6.00 to do my work.the money helped but Tina enjoyed doing something apart from being a mum.to be honest our sex life was not that good,since giving birth twice she seemed to have lost interest.

After a few months she seemed more happy,chatting more,talking about her work,hearing all different names etc,I listened with interest,to be honest not a clue who she talking about,

I kept hearing this name come into her conversation,Tim,she would say things like !it was busy tonight,Tim helped me finish my jobs etc etc,!Tim this,Tim that,I asked who this Tim is,she quickly brushed it off,saying he is the supervisor,can be a bit arrogant,but she got on with him OK.

I noticed Tina also started wearing a bit of make up for work,didn't say nothing,our sex life did not get any better,our busy lives did not help,I noticed she was coming home different times,sometimes 12.45,1.00 etc,she said it due to being short staffed,had to get the shelves stacked for next day.

Being a non trusting type of guy,I set out to see if Tina was up to anything,I managed to find this Tim fellas full name,address,he lived alone,only a mile from the store,looked up locations on Tina's phone,see that she been in his road on numerous occasions,even during the day a few times,

One evening I got a mate of mine to come round,look after family,so I could drive up to Tina's works,I got there at 11.20,sat discreetly in the car park,bang on 11.30 I see her walking to her car with a guy beside her,they were chatting,he put his arm around her,Tina's arm went round his waist,as they got to her car,she leaned against the car door,he got close to her,I could not believe what I was seeing as they kissed passionately,I guessed this was Tim,he was older than I thought,probably early 50s,short and chubby from what I could see,they broke off from kissing,see Tina looking at her watch,then he got in passenger seat,I followed as Tina drove to the address I had for Tim,they both got out,Tina followed him in his house,

I quickly sped home,told my mate ,thanks but needed him to go,said I would explain later,I had so many emotions going through my head,jealousy,anger,thinking what my wife is doing right now,I was all over the place,thinking what I should do when she comes home,I had a few scotches,quick shower,sat waited on sofa in just a bath robe,

At 12.45 I heard Tina's car,I was so nervous how to handle this,Tina came in,a little shocked I was still up,I said you late tonight,!yeah short again tonight etc etc,why you still up!,said I fancied a drink & missed my wife,as Tina went to put the kettle on for a tea,I went up close behind her,arms around her waist,kissed her neck,whispering in her ear how much I wanted her,to my surprise my cock was so hard,Tina felt it pressing into her arse,Tina had her uniform on,green polo,black skirt,I felt up her skirt,again surprised she had hold ups on,as my hand got closer to her knickers,she grabbed my hand,saying I have to get up early & she quite tired,I carried on telling her how much I wanted her & sorry not being more attentive,cuddling Tina I kissed her,sure I could smell and taste cum on her breath,Tina said OK ,I will take a shower,you make me a tea,

I want you now I insisted,will make you tea after,leading her to our bed,she still going on about being sweaty and take a shower,take a shower after I said I love you and your sweat ,we layed on the bed,I took off my robe,kissing Tina,my hand up her top,caressing her breasts through her bra,my mind wandering thinking Tim had them in his mouth ,less than hour ago,Tina took off her shirt,undone bra,then straight down to suck my cock,this not normal I thought,she was sucking and wanking me like a whore,I realised she was just trying to get me off quickly,I stopped her,got her to lay on her back,suckling her nipples,kissing her,my hand wandered up her thigh,feeling the top of hold ups,drives me crazy,my fingers rub her lips through her knickers,a big wet patch in the gusset,!your very wet honey!,her answer ! You turn me on !,I put fingers inside her knickers,its so wet and gooey,she has trimmed pubes,could feel thick spunk intertwined in her pubes,Tina was trying to close her legs & try to suck me again,instead I got between her legs,lifted her skirt,pulled her knickers off,put a pillow under her bum,I could tell she not happy,I spread her legs,went straight down,licking her clit and cum covered pubes,licking all around tasting the globules of Tims thick salty cum,Tina's pussy lips were puffy and pouting this normal after fucking,I was imagining Tims cock deep in my wife,guessed he had a thick cock as Tina felt very loose,so horny I had to fuck her,I positioned my cock,it slipped in easily,feeling her cum filled pussy was so erotic,grinding my pelvis on her spunk drenched clit,it was not long before I shot my load into her,my cum intermingling with Tims,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *fj11Man
over a year ago

hounslow

Pls continue

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

thought she had a second job! good story tho

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmm. Could be interesting to hear more

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing more

over a year ago

Good tale.

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start. Looking forward to more x

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *RayMan
over a year ago

essex

"About 17 years ago,my wife Tina,worked part time at a local supermarket,7.30 to 11.30,4 nights a week,I used to get our family to bed,most times asleep when she came home,as I was up at 6.00 to do my work.the money helped but Tina enjoyed doing something apart from being a mum.to be honest our sex life was not that good,since giving birth twice she seemed to have lost interest.

After a few months she seemed more happy,chatting more,talking about her work,hearing all different names etc,I listened with interest,to be honest not a clue who she talking about,

I kept hearing this name come into her conversation,Tim,she would say things like !it was busy tonight,Tim helped me finish my jobs etc etc,!Tim this,Tim that,I asked who this Tim is,she quickly brushed it off,saying he is the supervisor,can be a bit arrogant,but she got on with him OK.

I noticed Tina also started wearing a bit of make up for work,didn't say nothing,our sex life did not get any better,our busy lives did not help,I noticed she was coming home different times,sometimes 12.45,1.00 etc,she said it due to being short staffed,had to get the shelves stacked for next day.

Being a non trusting type of guy,I set out to see if Tina was up to anything,I managed to find this Tim fellas full name,address,he lived alone,only a mile from the store,looked up locations on Tina's phone,see that she been in his road on numerous occasions,even during the day a few times,

One evening I got a mate of mine to come round,look after family,so I could drive up to Tina's works,I got there at 11.20,sat discreetly in the car park,bang on 11.30 I see her walking to her car with a guy beside her,they were chatting,he put his arm around her,Tina's arm went round his waist,as they got to her car,she leaned against the car door,he got close to her,I could not believe what I was seeing as they kissed passionately,I guessed this was Tim,he was older than I thought,probably early 50s,short and chubby from what I could see,they broke off from kissing,see Tina looking at her watch,then he got in passenger seat,I followed as Tina drove to the address I had for Tim,they both got out,Tina followed him in his house,

I quickly sped home,told my mate ,thanks but needed him to go,said I would explain later,I had so many emotions going through my head,jealousy,anger,thinking what my wife is doing right now,I was all over the place,thinking what I should do when she comes home,I had a few scotches,quick shower,sat waited on sofa in just a bath robe,

At 12.45 I heard Tina's car,I was so nervous how to handle this,Tina came in,a little shocked I was still up,I said you late tonight,!yeah short again tonight etc etc,why you still up!,said I fancied a drink & missed my wife,as Tina went to put the kettle on for a tea,I went up close behind her,arms around her waist,kissed her neck,whispering in her ear how much I wanted her,to my surprise my cock was so hard,Tina felt it pressing into her arse,Tina had her uniform on,green polo,black skirt,I felt up her skirt,again surprised she had hold ups on,as my hand got closer to her knickers,she grabbed my hand,saying I have to get up early & she quite tired,I carried on telling her how much I wanted her & sorry not being more attentive,cuddling Tina I kissed her,sure I could smell and taste cum on her breath,Tina said OK ,I will take a shower,you make me a tea,

I want you now I insisted,will make you tea after,leading her to our bed,she still going on about being sweaty and take a shower,take a shower after I said I love you and your sweat ,we layed on the bed,I took off my robe,kissing Tina,my hand up her top,caressing her breasts through her bra,my mind wandering thinking Tim had them in his mouth ,less than hour ago,Tina took off her shirt,undone bra,then straight down to suck my cock,this not normal I thought,she was sucking and wanking me like a whore,I realised she was just trying to get me off quickly,I stopped her,got her to lay on her back,suckling her nipples,kissing her,my hand wandered up her thigh,feeling the top of hold ups,drives me crazy,my fingers rub her lips through her knickers,a big wet patch in the gusset,!your very wet honey!,her answer ! You turn me on !,I put fingers inside her knickers,its so wet and gooey,she has trimmed pubes,could feel thick spunk intertwined in her pubes,Tina was trying to close her legs & try to suck me again,instead I got between her legs,lifted her skirt,pulled her knickers off,put a pillow under her bum,I could tell she not happy,I spread her legs,went straight down,licking her clit and cum covered pubes,licking all around tasting the globules of Tims thick salty cum,Tina's pussy lips were puffy and pouting this normal after fucking,I was imagining Tims cock deep in my wife,guessed he had a thick cock as Tina felt very loose,so horny I had to fuck her,I positioned my cock,it slipped in easily,feeling her cum filled pussy was so erotic,grinding my pelvis on her spunk drenched clit,it was not long before I shot my load into her,my cum intermingling with Tims,"

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Do continue

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

This is good, please carry on

over a year ago

Definitely need the next chapter

over a year ago

Oh yes indeed

By *onstantinMan
over a year ago

Newtown

Love the story. I'd like to fuck my wife after she's been pleasured by a much larger cock and a heavy cummer. Nice.

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *ammy lynWoman
over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Lovely story, hope there's more of it x

over a year ago

Hope there’s more to this

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Definitely need to read more ??

By *imetomingleMan
over a year ago

merchant City

By *elle and JayCouple
over a year ago

Randalstown

Fuck that’s hot.

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Glad you like ,your very hot too ,

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *MR94Man
over a year ago

London

More

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Great story

By *emasselMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Presumably she has moved in with Tim...

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Gather she works for the coop with the green and black uniform

By *hippy57 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Asda

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Lanzarote

By *oneko SanMan
over a year ago

derby

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Good read

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ack for more2020Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *elovetoplay246Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

So so hot

over a year ago

More

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Oh my been far to long for a good story on here.and this has got the begining of a great one hope it lasts a while

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Yes please more xxxx

By *xxsomonMan
over a year ago

rugeley

I can partly relate to this only josh this josh that

21 year old who enters competitions involving running swimming cycling,shows my wife pictures if him competing

By *harliebbwWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

"Oh my been far to long for a good story on here.and this has got the begining of a great one hope it lasts a while"

Agree

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Oh please dont say thats it

Post new Message to Thread