Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"First time to PDI

Anyone that can help tell me the best places to visit during the day and night

Single male traveler

Would be appreciated"

In the Cita centre, there are 2 meeting bars, Imagine and Comeback bar, don't think they open in the daytime

By *ardbody500Couple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

For the daytime go to the cinema, no bar, but the only solution if you dont´want the dunes...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"For the daytime go to the cinema, no bar, but the only solution if you dont´want the dunes..."

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

We are at the airport waiting for our flight home

Definitely the cinema during the day but only if the weathers bad otherwise it’s dead

Our fave evening bars were Imagine & Fun 4 All both in Cita

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My favourite is comeback bar in cita x

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"My favourite is comeback bar in cita x"

We heard so many good things about Comeback but honestly I wouldn’t ‘Goback’ if they paid us

Possibly it was the wrong time of year but it was dead just like the other bars but the other bars like imagine people spoke to one another the owners spoke to you etc the guy behind the bar literally served us then wandered off

Shame because we like the cinema & Fun 4 All that I understand are owned by the same people, but it just looked a bit like a kiosk/burger bar rather than a Bar & somewhere you’d go for a relaxing drink and to meet friends

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Our advice would be to try them all, drop by for a drink in each bar/club and make your own minds up...we all have different preferences and tastes & your on holiday after all so why the hell not! x

By *oris888Man
over a year ago

Here and there

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/751530"

By *agman1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

You must try Câsars on the top level of the Sandia Centre directly above 2X2 Swingers Club.

Very friendly Swiss lady owns it and they have room to play.

Very single guy friendly with no entry fee and normal bar prices.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"My favourite is comeback bar in cita x

We heard so many good things about Comeback but honestly I wouldn’t ‘Goback’ if they paid us

Possibly it was the wrong time of year but it was dead just like the other bars but the other bars like imagine people spoke to one another the owners spoke to you etc the guy behind the bar literally served us then wandered off

Shame because we like the cinema & Fun 4 All that I understand are owned by the same people, but it just looked a bit like a kiosk/burger bar rather than a Bar & somewhere you’d go for a relaxing drink and to meet friends "

Subjectively we concur with you. Yes it is the same owner and even under previous ownership, it wasn’t our cup of tea.

That said we have had the odd drink there but have preferred imagine as we seemed to gel with the place, the owners, the staff and the clientele more.

Good advice given from another person. They are very close to each other, so very easy to hop back and forth and enjoy both.

By *irdistheword OP   Man
over a year ago

Uk

Thanks for the advice!

If anyone is out here atm would be great to meet up

over a year ago

We liked Patricia’s bar in the Cita basement, friendly and clean, good atmosphere.

Only down side was got a bit smokey.

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"We liked Patricia’s bar in the Cita basement, friendly and clean, good atmosphere.

Only down side was got a bit smokey."

Yes! we discovered Patricia’s bar in March & really enjoyed it...Will be giving it another visit in Oct for sure

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Im in the same boat out for the first time as a single man on the 9th-16th and really looking to let loose. Youll have to let me know which you found the best and ill give it a go. Really quite nervous about being a single man going to clubs for the first time i dont want to be seen as a dirty perv Although i do have a spare ticket to go if anybody fancies keeping me company lol x

over a year ago

"Im in the same boat out for the first time as a single man on the 9th-16th and really looking to let loose. Youll have to let me know which you found the best and ill give it a go. Really quite nervous about being a single man going to clubs for the first time i dont want to be seen as a dirty perv Although i do have a spare ticket to go if anybody fancies keeping me company lol x"
The best advice I can give you is to start chatting to people. In our experience we have felt uncomfortable when single males just stand/sit around watching without attempting a conversation. I understand how daunting it can be but seriously say hello and break the ice and I’m sure you will have a great time

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely delighted that Patricia is still up and running. She took on the bar herself after building great relationships with our swinging friends from Germany.

We went when she first opened and she has great warmth and charisma.

A lovely owner, and I hope she continues to have success and be part of the great swinging venue establishments that make the cita center a wonderful hang out.

Roll on October!

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Thank you for the advice im really looking forward to it but at the same time rather nervous. Im sure after a drink ill loosen up and calm the nerves and really have an amazing time thank you x

over a year ago

"Thank you for the advice im really looking forward to it but at the same time rather nervous. Im sure after a drink ill loosen up and calm the nerves and really have an amazing time thank you x"

You’ll be fine, there are couples who are just looking for a mfm so don’t assume nobody will be interested.

We have always found it a bit difficult to strike up conversations in comeback and imagine, much easier in fun4all and secret on a busy weekend night.

Use your see who’s near to look for couples who are open to singles, as we are .

The only other thing and it’s a personal decision is keep the alcohol in check, nothing worse then to much Dutch courage ruining the night.

I, Mr, don’t drink at all when we are out out.

Prefer to have days off from clubbing and nice drinks in the lazy hammock listening to Jimmy sing in the Irish bar next door.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Looks like ill be hitting those 2 on the weekend then thanks so much for the advice i will definately be taking it and will let you know how i get on.

I will always keep the drinking in check i want to enjoy the evening and not ruin it. I just loosen up a little after a drink help me to truely explore what i want to x

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Looks like ill be hitting those 2 on the weekend then thanks so much for the advice i will definately be taking it and will let you know how i get on.

I will always keep the drinking in check i want to enjoy the evening and not ruin it. I just loosen up a little after a drink help me to truely explore what i want to x"

Well you’re on holiday, so always let your hair down. Key thing to remember is PDI is a holiday resort, not a swinging resort. That said, there are many swinging opportunities. We tend to look at PDI as a tolerant, liberated holiday resort. That way you can remind yourself and set expectations.

You’ve effectively got three types of holiday zones. Cita Center (swinging zone), Yumbo Center (LGBT Zone) and Kasbah (18-30s Zone). Each one of these areas brings a fantastic option to your nights.

For example, when we have felt the swinging is a bit flat or fancied a change of scenery, we head to the Yumbo for food, drinks and party with the LGBT community. If we fancy a typical holiday night, then the Kasbah for more drinks, karaoke and dance the night away at Pacha or Chinawhite.

You might also want to consider 2x2 in La Sandia as a single male (couples only on Mondays though), and also Eternity at the weekend in the Nilo Center. I’m sure these two places along with Secret and Fun4All will give you plenty of swinging options.

As for Imagine and Comeback, treat them like normal pubs.

And if you’re a bit nervous and apprehensive, go straight to Imagjne. Saskia and Tonny will look after you and help you break the ice. Walk up to the bar, put your name on the board and use this as an ice breaker.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday (holiday being the operative word).

over a year ago

Shame because we like the cinema & Fun 4 All that I understand are owned by the same people, but it just looked a bit like a kiosk/burger bar rather than a Bar & somewhere you’d go for a relaxing drink and to meet friends

Subjectively we concur with you. Yes it is the same owner and even under previous ownership, it wasn’t our cup of tea.

That said we have had the odd drink there but have preferred imagine as we seemed to gel with the place, the owners, the staff and the clientele more.

Good advice given from another person. They are very close to each other, so very easy to hop back and forth and enjoy both."

It's strange how we all have different experiences. Even when it's quiet in comeback bar we've had a laugh with the staff. Imagine bar has always been quiet when we go in there and the male owner never converses and looks miserable. We will try it again though as can go from one to the other.

Comeback bar has been refurbished so hopefully it will not resemble a burger bar lol. It is open there though and I've known non swingers to drink there

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Thank you so much for all the advice i will go relax enjoy my holiday and make the most of it how ever it turns out.

Im not going there to just do all this as originally it was with my partner but now its just me so want to make the most of it and make some memories and meet some amazing people.

Im sure it will be good and i will definately try all the places that have been mentioned. Thank you again xx

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Good advice given from another person. They are very close to each other, so very easy to hop back and forth and enjoy both.

It's strange how we all have different experiences. Even when it's quiet in comeback bar we've had a laugh with the staff. Imagine bar has always been quiet when we go in there and the male owner never converses and looks miserable. We will try it again though as can go from one to the other.

Comeback bar has been refurbished so hopefully it will not resemble a burger bar lol. It is open there though and I've known non swingers to drink there "

It certainly is interesting and either way, I’m sure people click in one place or the other. We have had a couple of decent occasions in comeback since it was taken over and it looked better in terms of what it was previous (if it’s been done out in the last 12 months, it’ll be good to see).

Saskia and Tonny and their bar staff have always been super with us. We’ve had many great occasions. Even the one girl who use to work for them, we still stay in touch and go and see her at her new place when we are over.

I think it’s getting to know Tonny but he’s a good guy. And Saskia is simply lovely. She must be as Lizzie bought her a birthday present last year haha

over a year ago

Just for clarity it’s the tipsy hammock bar that is great for an after beach drink, we’ve always called it the lazy hammock because we’ve never seen anyone actually use the hammock.

It’s just along from McDonald’s, just after the visitors centre.

Not swinging at all but great for a drink and relax after a day on the beach.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Oh wow thats good then ill pop in there and have a nice cold drink. Thanks again youve been amazing really appreciate it x

over a year ago

Uk

Anyone in PDI Saturday 31st August around 3pm?

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

Yep, me watching City in Shenanegans sports bar...

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

Quick update from a “single” male’s point of view - Jayne is stuck in the UK as she has to work ??

Went up to the Nilo centre around midnight to check out Eternity and Moonlight Dreams. Saw one single guy going in to Moonlights and two couples leaving Eternity. To be fair Eternity is open till 6 am and doesn’t really get going until two or three. Maybe they were just impatient!

Next stop was 2x2 in the CC Sandia. Just as I arrived a single guy buzzed himself in and within half a minute he was leaving. I guess that meant it was quiet ??.

Casars on the upper floor of the CC Sandia had already closed ( two hours early ) as had Bude. The German meeting place bar “Sweet Dreams” is closed for a vacation.

Lastly I checked out Imagine. It seems to be repositioning itself as a full-on swingers club as opposed to the Come Back bar which is still basically a bar.

It advertises a Friday afternoon gangbang from three until six, as well as “Meet, greet and fuck” events on Saturday and Monday evenings. For all three events single guys will be charged €25 including their first drink. I was going to pop in for a beer tonight on the way back to my hotel but when I got there the doorman told me that Friday night was a “Couples only” night even though there was nothing about that on the website or on the posters outside the bar. Went past Patricia’s on the way out and noticed that they’re open Monday night, most of the established clubs close that day.

As I was leaving the Cita centre I saw three couples going into Secrets around 1am. There is a large and busy “couples only“ section in Secrets and I decided not to risk the €50 single guys have to pay to get in at the weekend ?? ( €35 during the week )

So, it’s pretty quiet. 2x2 was thinly populated last night too, and Thursday is one of their busier nights...

over a year ago

Heading soon first time thanks for advice was there any fun to be had during the day for a single guy down the beach or in the dunes?

over a year ago

Uk

Maybe I’ll come down and watch it there aswell, Shane Jayne is in the UK, would of been to meet up with you both

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Quick update from a “single” male’s point of view - Jayne is stuck in the UK as she has to work ??

Went up to the Nilo centre around midnight to check out Eternity and Moonlight Dreams. Saw one single guy going in to Moonlights and two couples leaving Eternity. To be fair Eternity is open till 6 am and doesn’t really get going until two or three. Maybe they were just impatient!

Next stop was 2x2 in the CC Sandia. Just as I arrived a single guy buzzed himself in and within half a minute he was leaving. I guess that meant it was quiet ??.

Casars on the upper floor of the CC Sandia had already closed ( two hours early ) as had Bude. The German meeting place bar “Sweet Dreams” is closed for a vacation.

Lastly I checked out Imagine. It seems to be repositioning itself as a full-on swingers club as opposed to the Come Back bar which is still basically a bar.

It advertises a Friday afternoon gangbang from three until six, as well as “Meet, greet and fuck” events on Saturday and Monday evenings. For all three events single guys will be charged €25 including their first drink. I was going to pop in for a beer tonight on the way back to my hotel but when I got there the doorman told me that Friday night was a “Couples only” night even though there was nothing about that on the website or on the posters outside the bar. Went past Patricia’s on the way out and noticed that they’re open Monday night, most of the established clubs close that day.

As I was leaving the Cita centre I saw three couples going into Secrets around 1am. There is a large and busy “couples only“ section in Secrets and I decided not to risk the €50 single guys have to pay to get in at the weekend ?? ( €35 during the week )

So, it’s pretty quiet. 2x2 was thinly populated last night too, and Thursday is one of their busier nights... "

I still don't understand why single guys are charged so much in these places.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Quick update from a “single” male’s point of view - Jayne is stuck in the UK as she has to work ??

So, it’s pretty quiet. 2x2 was thinly populated last night too, and Thursday is one of their busier nights...

I still don't understand why single guys are charged so much in these places."

Supply and demand unfortunately

over a year ago

I still don't understand why single guys are charged so much in these places."

Economics....that way they don't have to charge couples/single ladies. They are businesses after all. Secondly, if guys were not charged, you wouldn't have any room in the places for couples/females, as there'd be dozens/hundreds of guys. The admission charge for guys keeps away most of the meerkats and means most of the guys that get in are actual players, that know how things work and how to behave. In quieter times, it's obviously tempting to let more guys in, to boost the takings. It would be a nightmare without the charges. Look at the number of brothels posing as Swinger Clubs/Bars, there are dozens of single guys, for every couple out there and most don't mind how/where they get a shag. Sad but the internet is part of the problem and has caused issues with dogging and now the GC Swinger Clubs/Bars.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Economics....that way they don't have to charge couples/single ladies. They are businesses after all. Secondly, if guys were not charged, you wouldn't have any room in the places for couples/females, as there'd be dozens/hundreds of guys. The admission charge for guys keeps away most of the meerkats and means most of the guys that get in are actual players, that know how things work and how to behave. In quieter times, it's obviously tempting to let more guys in, to boost the takings. It would be a nightmare without the charges. Look at the number of brothels posing as Swinger Clubs/Bars, there are dozens of single guys, for every couple out there and most don't mind how/where they get a shag. Sad but the internet is part of the problem and has caused issues with dogging and now the GC Swinger Clubs/Bars."

Yes I get your point, but can't they control who and how many come in on the door, 2x2 used to be very good at limiting the amount of single guys that they let in, according to how many couples were in, not sure what happens now with the new owners

over a year ago

Economics....that way they don't have to charge couples/single ladies. They are businesses after all. Secondly, if guys were not charged, you wouldn't have any room in the places for couples/females, as there'd be dozens/hundreds of guys. The admission charge for guys keeps away most of the meerkats and means most of the guys that get in are actual players, that know how things work and how to behave. In quieter times, it's obviously tempting to let more guys in, to boost the takings. It would be a nightmare without the charges. Look at the number of brothels posing as Swinger Clubs/Bars, there are dozens of single guys, for every couple out there and most don't mind how/where they get a shag. Sad but the internet is part of the problem and has caused issues with dogging and now the GC Swinger Clubs/Bars.

Yes I get your point, but can't they control who and how many come in on the door, 2x2 used to be very good at limiting the amount of single guys that they let in, according to how many couples were in, not sure what happens now with the new owners

"

When Chris was there, numbers of single guys in 2x2 were definitely limited and it was great. To be honest, the last couple of years, when Chris wasn't there much, Mags etc used to let a lot more single guys in, we presumed to boost takings and we started not to enjoy it so much. The last couple of holidays, we didn't even bother going to it. We'll give it ago this time and see how the new owners are running things..

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

When Chris was there, numbers of single guys in 2x2 were definitely limited and it was great. To be honest, the last couple of years, when Chris wasn't there much, Mags etc used to let a lot more single guys in, we presumed to boost takings and we started not to enjoy it so much. The last couple of holidays, we didn't even bother going to it. We'll give it ago this time and see how the new owners are running things.."

Yes we noticed that too, definitely went downhill, used to be such a great club

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

When Chris was there, numbers of single guys in 2x2 were definitely limited and it was great. To be honest, the last couple of years, when Chris wasn't there much, Mags etc used to let a lot more single guys in, we presumed to boost takings and we started not to enjoy it so much. The last couple of holidays, we didn't even bother going to it. We'll give it ago this time and see how the new owners are running things..

"

Same here used 2x2 was my favourite club .but last 2 years i went there a few times and didnt even stay there . Well too many very old guys .. i realy mean it some of them looks like 70 ..walk around and try to touch every girl in the club ..

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Same here used 2x2 was my favourite club .but last 2 years i went there a few times and didnt even stay there . Well too many very old guys .. i realy mean it some of them looks like 70 ..walk around and try to touch every girl in the club .."

Yes you're right, RB, we last went about a year ago and apart from catching up with friends, we didn't enjoy it, will be going elsewhere, when we next get out there, plenty of other places to go

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

this is a single guys perspective Imagine bar is a great bar but it is very hard to socilize if you are a single guy , so if i am going there it will tend to be a pre arrangange meet, otherwise you just look like a spare one. The comeback is better for guys like me, as you can chat to peeps at the bar and i can also chat to the bar staff who are all great i have not tried the bar above 2x2 or the one in the basement at Cita yet but, i will do in Sepetember But good advice just bar hop your on hoilday

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

Supply and demand unfortunately "

i used to only frequent Fun For all and 2x2 as i refused to pay 50 euro for secrets i have since discovered thats only at weekends so i have been in midweek and yes it is supply and demand so as i am no desperado i will go elsewhere it not the money its the princple

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Supply and demand unfortunately i used to only frequent Fun For all and 2x2 as i refused to pay 50 euro for secrets i have since discovered thats only at weekends so i have been in midweek and yes it is supply and demand so as i am no desperado i will go elsewhere it not the money its the princple "

Don't blame you

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"this is a single guys perspective Imagine bar is a great bar but it is very hard to socilize if you are a single guy , so if i am going there it will tend to be a pre arrangange meet, otherwise you just look like a spare one. The comeback is better for guys like me, as you can chat to peeps at the bar and i can also chat to the bar staff who are all great i have not tried the bar above 2x2 or the one in the basement at Cita yet but, i will do in Sepetember But good advice just bar hop your on hoilday "
when in September are you there would love to meet up with somebody who knows what its all about and knows there way around to help a newbie out?

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

17th to the 24th september

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"17th to the 24th september "
i fly back on the 16th thats a shame just trying to see whos out when i am to have a laugh with

over a year ago

"17th to the 24th september i fly back on the 16th thats a shame just trying to see whos out when i am to have a laugh with "

Funnily enough, no one on the OCTOBER list you posted your dates on, are there in September!!!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"17th to the 24th september i fly back on the 16th thats a shame just trying to see whos out when i am to have a laugh with

Funnily enough, no one on the OCTOBER list you posted your dates on, are there in September!!! "

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

Am i on a October forum sorry i didnt notice

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Im in the same boat out for the first time as a single man on the 9th-16th and really looking to let loose. Youll have to let me know which you found the best and ill give it a go. Really quite nervous about being a single man going to clubs for the first time i dont want to be seen as a dirty perv Although i do have a spare ticket to go if anybody fancies keeping me company lol x The best advice I can give you is to start chatting to people. In our experience we have felt uncomfortable when single males just stand/sit around watching without attempting a conversation. I understand how daunting it can be but seriously say hello and break the ice and I’m sure you will have a great time"

Totally agree, guys who just stand at the end of the bar, nursing a pint, won't get anywhere.

Take the effort to say hello, are you having a good time, have you been before etc etc is in for a nice evening.

Don't be put off by people who look at you as if you have two heads, move on, ignore them, plenty of folks who will chat.

As a couple we always say hi to everyone in the bar, it's a quick way to guage the company, easy really, if they don't respond, we move on. We do like the single guys, we often meet up later on....

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Am i on a October forum sorry i didnt notice "

No it was another poster, not you

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

That would bankrupt a single guy. Can’t just pop in for a beer, either a hefty admission fee ( in a club ) or a €10 minimum spend in a bar.

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

Casars has no admission fee but a €10 minimum spend at the bar for couples and singles

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

[Removed by poster at 31/08/19 15:03:09]

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

I have seen the same guys at the bar i think some are just nervous or socially inept but some are just lazy The bars are a good place to chat with fems or couples to see if there a spark its all part of the foreplay and much more fun than just heading straight to a club where some are just after you for your body ha

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

"Casars has no admission fee but a €10 minimum spend at the bar for couples and singles "
is that the one above 2x2

By *opite 5Man
over a year ago

Bangor

2x2 at the Sandia centre, different theme for each night. Clean and friendly.

By *ughandJayneCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

Yes, that’s the one

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

I will wear my best tight shirt n drop in and i will give your name and see if it gets me a free drink lol

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I will definately say hello to people and see how the land lies, like you say a little conversation and light flirting is all part of any meet and always good to build chemistry sexual or otherwise.

over a year ago

I think it's totally unfair what single guys are charged and have tried to get it waivered if we go in with someone we've met. There are badly behaved single ladies and couples as well

I heard imagine bar now had a play area and if now charging single guys it would suggest they are heading towards it being a club rather than a bar. Good luck to them and will try it out this time.

Can't wait to meet everyone out there between 19th and 30th September xx

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

One play area and charging single guys aw well i will just give the place a side step i will stick to the comeback or vinilla bars with some live music after all its not the full aspect of a hoilday

By *agman1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think it's totally unfair what single guys are charged and have tried to get it waivered if we go in with someone we've met. There are badly behaved single ladies and couples as well

I heard imagine bar now had a play area and if now charging single guys it would suggest they are heading towards it being a club rather than a bar. Good luck to them and will try it out this time.

Can't wait to meet everyone out there between 19th and 30th September xx "

Is it not the fact that they only charge single guys for entry to the playroom, as in, I believe they have an organised Gangbang once a week and for general play, not for entry to the bar area x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I think it's totally unfair what single guys are charged and have tried to get it waivered if we go in with someone we've met. There are badly behaved single ladies and couples as well

Can't wait to meet everyone out there between 19th and 30th September xx

Is it not the fact that they only charge single guys for entry to the playroom, as in, I believe they have an organised Gangbang once a week and for general play, not for entry to the bar area x"

I would think this to be the case too

By *magine gcCouple
over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

To get everything clear, yes we do have a new play area, but

we are still Imagine only now a bar with benefits??, so same bar, same vibe, same people, only extra room for you to have extra fun.

What we don’t want is that single men are queueing up in the room wanking, waiting for a couple to go in. So first of all, single men can only go in the room by invitation from a couple or a lady (so guys be social!!) And yes we have some theme nights .. just to get the fun started .. You can find it on our website.

We are now gonna start working on our terras to make that as amazing as the rest.

Questions , message us !

see you

saskia and tonny

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"To get everything clear, yes we do have a new play area, but

we are still Imagine only now a bar with benefits??, so same bar, same vibe, same people, only extra room for you to have extra fun.

What we don’t want is that single men are queueing up in the room wanking, waiting for a couple to go in. So first of all, single men can only go in the room by invitation from a couple or a lady (so guys be social!!) And yes we have some theme nights .. just to get the fun started .. You can find it on our website.

We are now gonna start working on our terras to make that as amazing as the rest.

Questions , message us !

see you

saskia and tonny"

Sounds great

By *agman1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Same Bar, only better, see you in December xx

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

Sounds good only 5 weeks and we will find out

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

I pop round in for a drink and a que of single guys all wanking would put any decent guys off never mind a nervous couple

By *agman1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I pop round in for a drink and a que of single guys all wanking would put any decent guys off never mind a nervous couple "

They were referring to the play room, not the bar.

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"I pop round in for a drink and a que of single guys all wanking would put any decent guys off never mind a nervous couple

They were referring to the play room, not the bar."

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Im in the same boat out for the first time as a single man on the 9th-16th and really looking to let loose. Youll have to let me know which you found the best and ill give it a go. Really quite nervous about being a single man going to clubs for the first time i dont want to be seen as a dirty perv Although i do have a spare ticket to go if anybody fancies keeping me company lol x The best advice I can give you is to start chatting to people. In our experience we have felt uncomfortable when single males just stand/sit around watching without attempting a conversation. I understand how daunting it can be but seriously say hello and break the ice and I’m sure you will have a great time

Totally agree, guys who just stand at the end of the bar, nursing a pint, won't get anywhere.

Take the effort to say hello, are you having a good time, have you been before etc etc is in for a nice evening.

Don't be put off by people who look at you as if you have two heads, move on, ignore them, plenty of folks who will chat.

As a couple we always say hi to everyone in the bar, it's a quick way to guage the company, easy really, if they don't respond, we move on. We do like the single guys, we often meet up later on.... "

We don’t play with single guys but we don’t mind if they come up and say hello as long as they don’t stay when we have said in a polite fashion ‘ sorry but we are not looking to meet single guys’ . You would be surprised at the number of guys who don’t take the hint and will stay sat on the chair at your table thinking they will win you over if they talk to you long enough.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Im in the same boat out for the first time as a single man on the 9th-16th and really looking to let loose. Youll have to let me know which you found the best and ill give it a go. Really quite nervous about being a single man going to clubs for the first time i dont want to be seen as a dirty perv Although i do have a spare ticket to go if anybody fancies keeping me company lol x The best advice I can give you is to start chatting to people. In our experience we have felt uncomfortable when single males just stand/sit around watching without attempting a conversation. I understand how daunting it can be but seriously say hello and break the ice and I’m sure you will have a great time

As a couple we always say hi to everyone in the bar, it's a quick way to guage the company, easy really, if they don't respond, we move on. We do like the single guys, we often meet up later on....

We don’t play with single guys but we don’t mind if they come up and say hello as long as they don’t stay when we have said in a polite fashion ‘ sorry but we are not looking to meet single guys’ . You would be surprised at the number of guys who don’t take the hint and will stay sat on the chair at your table thinking they will win you over if they talk to you long enough. "

There is no way i would just sit there and after a polite no i would feel really awkward and im sure you would to wouldnt mean i would just walk away nothing wrong with a little conversation but i would never try to change somebodys mind. We all know what we want and are looking for to a certain degree for some. A nos a no you cant change that x

By *artycple123Couple
over a year ago

staffs

We don’t play with single guys but we don’t mind if they come up and say hello as long as they don’t stay when we have said in a polite fashion ‘ sorry but we are not looking to meet single guys’ . You would be surprised at the number of guys who don’t take the hint and will stay sat on the chair at your table thinking they will win you over if they talk to you long enough. "

Yes agree with you on that some dont take no for a answer.

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

We don’t play with single guys but we don’t mind if they come up and say hello as long as they don’t stay when we have said in a polite fashion ‘ sorry but we are not looking to meet single guys’ . You would be surprised at the number of guys who don’t take the hint and will stay sat on the chair at your table thinking they will win you over if they talk to you long enough.

Yes agree with you on that some dont take no for a answer."

Thats the thing no is a no in any aspect of life some people just cant deal with rejection

over a year ago

Omg Corbin in on a bumbling vote, this just gets better, I wouldn’t let him walk our dog :-/

over a year ago

Really interesting info thanks all for sharing

over a year ago

How the fook our last msg ended up on this thread soz folks xxx

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

Apprently Corbin was seen leaving the new playroom in Imagine Bar

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"How the fook our last msg ended up on this thread soz folks xxx"

If it’s related to the joke that Brexit has become that has made my playa del ingles cocktail more expensive since the first time we visited, it’s very appropriate

By *nlylearningCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Imagine bar all the way, now has play rooms! saskia is brilliant and Tony is not misearble - he is dutch

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Imagine bar all the way, now has play rooms! saskia is brilliant and Tony is not misearble - he is dutch"

We are going to PDI 3rd to 10th Oct and have always enjoyed imagine Bar exactly because it was a Bar to socialise in and not a Club to play in. If it now has 'rooms to play in'surely that changes the ethos/dynamics/atmosphere of the place.Is it the same overall size as before as if they now have 'rooms' then perhaps the internal space been partitioned off ? Is there a charge on the door .Whats the policy about single men etc .Anyone been recently ?

By *magine gcCouple
over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"Imagine bar all the way, now has play rooms! saskia is brilliant and Tony is not misearble - he is dutch

We are going to PDI 3rd to 10th Oct and have always enjoyed imagine Bar exactly because it was a Bar to socialise in and not a Club to play in. If it now has 'rooms to play in'surely that changes the ethos/dynamics/atmosphere of the place.Is it the same overall size as before as if they now have 'rooms' then perhaps the internal space been partitioned off ? Is there a charge on the door .Whats the policy about single men etc .Anyone been recently ? "

Hi, like we said before it´s still the same bar but with some extra´s but with the same atmosphere as before, just come in for a drink and see for yourself

xx Saskia and Tonny

By *uicey1972Couple
over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

They are all good

By *eat and discreetCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

We are heading to imagine bar on 15th our first port of call , heard nothing but nice things about this place, tonny and saskia sound a lovely couple running this bar, can't wait

over a year ago

We would recommend the buccaneer bar on pdi front for afternoon, people watching dancing and singing, we always have an afternoon there, it’s chilled and a lot of fun trying to spot the swingers, we tend to post when we are going there for a drink and keep who’s near on, it’s a great bar for an afternoon of fun and laughter xx

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

I like Patrisia's bar in cita the most

But want to try meeting bars in la sandia (will stay near la sandia ) but not bude4 been there before and it is not for me lo

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

"We would recommend the buccaneer bar on pdi front for afternoon, people watching dancing and singing, we always have an afternoon there, it’s chilled and a lot of fun trying to spot the swingers, we tend to post when we are going there for a drink and keep who’s near on, it’s a great bar for an afternoon of fun and laughter xx"

We are usually in there most afternoons for a couple of drinks, normally sat just inside on the high tables and we agree, it's a great place to watch the world go by. Xx

By *exysinnersCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

"We would recommend the buccaneer bar on pdi front for afternoon, people watching dancing and singing, we always have an afternoon there, it’s chilled and a lot of fun trying to spot the swingers, we tend to post when we are going there for a drink and keep who’s near on, it’s a great bar for an afternoon of fun and laughter xx

We are usually in there most afternoons for a couple of drinks, normally sat just inside on the high tables and we agree, it's a great place to watch the world go by. Xx"

We'll definitely be giving this bar a go, it sounds like a good laugh.

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"We would recommend the buccaneer bar on pdi front for afternoon, people watching dancing and singing, we always have an afternoon there, it’s chilled and a lot of fun trying to spot the swingers, we tend to post when we are going there for a drink and keep who’s near on, it’s a great bar for an afternoon of fun and laughter xx

We are usually in there most afternoons for a couple of drinks, normally sat just inside on the high tables and we agree, it's a great place to watch the world go by. Xx

We'll definitely be giving this bar a go, it sounds like a good laugh. "

It is always busy there day time .we had creat fun there too

over a year ago

We are usually in there most afternoons for a couple of drinks, normally sat just inside on the high tables and we agree, it's a great place to watch the world go by. Xx"

Where is that one, can’t think of it?

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

It's one of the bars on the front at PDI, if you are standing on the top footpath facing the sea it is straight down the steps, pass papi's grill, over the car park and in that block in front of you.

Looks like it could be an afternoon swingers meet up bar lol.

over a year ago

Thanks

Yes i think I know it.

May see you in there

over a year ago

We may have created a swing bar without the owners knowledge but I don’t think they’ll complain xx

By *eat and discreetCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

Hmmm think We will pop in here also, sounds a good place, look like we will all be in lol

By *M55Couple
over a year ago

GA

Hopefully well find it this evening as were flying out today.

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

In the evening go to imagine or comeback bar, the bars on the front aren't swingers meet up bars just a nice place to have a beer, something to eat and people watch in the early afternoon.

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

Supply and demand unfortunately "

but a lot of couples are looking for decent single guys at clubs... and if their is no me due to price etc and none there... some couples won’t stay ... so club loses out that way

over a year ago

Supply and demand unfortunately but a lot of couples are looking for decent single guys at clubs... and if their is no me due to price etc and none there... some couples won’t stay ... so club loses out that way"

We typically will go to imagine, comeback or Patricia’s or more than 1, then fun4all and might finish off in secrets. Mr doesn’t drink on nights when we are out out so it’s not that expensive a night out for us but can understand that a single man would find it difficult to bar hop as we do.

And as you say some of us are looking just for fun with a single man, decent ones are actually quite difficult to find

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

Supply and demand unfortunately but a lot of couples are looking for decent single guys at clubs... and if their is no me due to price etc and none there... some couples won’t stay ... so club loses out that way

We typically will go to imagine, comeback or Patricia’s or more than 1, then fun4all and might finish off in secrets. Mr doesn’t drink on nights when we are out out so it’s not that expensive a night out for us but can understand that a single man would find it difficult to bar hop as we do.

And as you say some of us are looking just for fun with a single man, decent ones are actually quite difficult to find

"

over a year ago

"It's one of the bars on the front at PDI, if you are standing on the top footpath facing the sea it is straight down the steps, pass papi's grill, over the car park and in that block in front of you.

Looks like it could be an afternoon swingers meet up bar lol. "

Down by McDonald's?

By *inimetroMan
over a year ago

ipswich

Is it called Bucaneer or Bucanero?

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

"It's one of the bars on the front at PDI, if you are standing on the top footpath facing the sea it is straight down the steps, pass papi's grill, over the car park and in that block in front of you.

Looks like it could be an afternoon swingers meet up bar lol.

Down by McDonald's?"

Just around the corner and next door is cocktail bar treff which is also good for watching the world go by (that's the one we normally use lol)

By *inimetroMan
over a year ago

ipswich

None of the bars along there are swingers bars.

over a year ago

Supply and demand unfortunately but a lot of couples are looking for decent single guys at clubs... and if their is no me due to price etc and none there... some couples won’t stay ... so club loses out that way

"

No one has pointed out that this fella was out in August which is a very quiet month. PDI is not only for swingers, a lot of family go during the summer months

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"None of the bars along there are swingers bars."

We will change it in october haha

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"None of the bars along there are swingers bars.

We will change it in october haha "

Yeeeeeeeow

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Every bar will be a swingers bar in October, the amount of us out there

over a year ago

"Every bar will be a swingers bar in October, the amount of us out there "