Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Moonlight Dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking about trying Moonlight Dreams when we go back to PDI next month. Does anyone have advice on what’s the best night to go and generally what the place is like?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anbrCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We went on a Saturday night (all recommendations pointed to this being the busiest night) last October. It was quiet, no more than 5 couples in but we met a fantastic couple from Switzerland and had a fun evening with them.

Since then they have introduced a €30 drink all night per couple on a Wednesday (we believe) and possibly a Friday. Check their website.

As for the club itself, it has a nice bar area, good shower and locker area but the "playrooms" are something else! A series of different sized cabins (sheds to you and I!) but well appointed with beds etc. There is a small area with a cross but all in all, it provides all that you would need!

Well worth a visit!

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Why would anyone going to a Swingng Club want to be around people who have been drinking all night ? Seems strange to be encouraging lots of alcohol consumption when sex is on the agenda .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why would anyone going to a Swingng Club want to be around people who have been drinking all night ? Seems strange to be encouraging lots of alcohol consumption when sex is on the agenda ."

Each to their own I guess. But maybe we are just a little bit less inquisitive than you. The way we look at it is what seems strange to one person might seem perfectly normal to another and I guess that’s what makes the human species unique.

By *nthonysssCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Why would anyone going to a Swingng Club want to be around people who have been drinking all night ? Seems strange to be encouraging lots of alcohol consumption when sex is on the agenda .

Each to their own I guess. But maybe we are just a little bit less inquisitive than you. The way we look at it is what seems strange to one person might seem perfectly normal to another and I guess that’s what makes the human species unique."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We visited last month on a Wednesday night with another two couple's around 11pm. (they have the 30 euro drinks deal that night). Sadly the place was empty, but the staff were kind enough to tell us before we went in and paid. I have heard good things about the club and plan to give it another try.

S x

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why would anyone going to a Swingng Club want to be around people who have been drinking all night ? Seems strange to be encouraging lots of alcohol consumption when sex is on the agenda ."

Clubs typically aim for a minimum €20 spend on drinks for free entry, though it’s not always enforced.

Drinks average €8 per spirit & mixer inside the clubs and generally couples on holiday that let their hair down and do drink alcohol would probably drink three or four each. So the offer which gives you a ROI once you’ve consumed a couple of drinks each, is probably neither here nor there.

I’m not sure what clubs you’ve been to but in the 35+ we’ve visited in the UK and abroad, I’ve yet to visit a teetotal environment.

Whether licensed or BYO, I’ve seen people drinking all night and for the most part, it’s typical party behaviour that ends positively.

But I would concur that anyone who goes out to get bladdered or unintentionally drinks a little too much isn’t really appealing and we usually pass up these moments of fun and wait for another day to swing.

But I think the all inclusive offer is irrelevant to this.

I would also reference spice , fun4two and fata morgana who have implemented similar things without detriment to the environment.

Post new Message to Thread