Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

is PDI GC still best resort for swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hear PDI gran Canaria is best for swingers. what are best clubs for single men and also best hotels. or if not GC are there other better resorts etc. Thanks. Martin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

For a year round swinger friendly resort GC is pretty unique on this side of the Atlantic.

In the summer months you could look at Cap d'Agde (France) but it is a very short season there. In the winter it is pretty much closed. It is also much more expensive than GC.

Without going long haul (Jamaica/Mexico) there isn't much else really.

One or two smaller places in Croatia that cater more for the German market and a campsite or two in France is about the lot.

over a year ago

"For a year round swinger friendly resort GC is pretty unique on this side of the Atlantic.

In the summer months you could look at Cap d'Agde (France) but it is a very short season there. In the winter it is pretty much closed. It is also much more expensive than GC.

One or two smaller places in Croatia that cater more for the German market and a campsite or two in France is about the lot. "

OK thank you very much.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 14:20:03]

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I hear PDI gran Canaria is best for swingers. what are best clubs for single men and also best hotels. or if not GC are there other better resorts etc. Thanks. Martin "

These type of questions are always challenging. Simply because it’s very subjective and without knowing exactly what you’re interests are, what you’re looking for, and what type of holiday, then it’s open to interpretation.

What I can say taking a look at your profile, that as a holiday resort (holiday being the operative word), PDI is a very open, liberal and tolerant resort for the LGBT+ and Swinger community.

As such, within a square mile or so, there are many swinging venues and the Yumbo centre being the central hub for the gay community with many bars with rainbow flags but welcoming all communities with no prejudice. As a straight male, I feel very comfortable and welcomed around the Yumbo and as a swinger, naturally I enjoy most of the swinging pubs/clubs and see many males attend these venues enjoying themselves with a “holiday” centric approach.

Noting you are bi-curious Martin, I think as long as you spend your hard earned money on a holiday to get a bit of R&R and adventure away from the norm of life, then your investment in PDI will not be a bad choice and wouldn’t go hunting too much or too far. With PDI you’re on the right track.

My advice to you is find a cheap/reasonable flight and at the same time search for accommodation in and around the Yumbo Center and you’ll be central to everything with this Commercial Centre on your doorstep.

Then head to the Mardi Gras on the ground floor in the Yumbo, have a beer and a chat to “K” or any of the staff. They will give you sound advice of where to go from the gay community perspective. Then in the evening, go to the first floor into Studio 69, which is single male friendly and have a chat to Saskia and Tonny and they will share their knowledge of the swinging lifestyle in PDI.

Hope this helps.

Get it booked lad!

over a year ago

"I hear PDI gran Canaria is best for swingers. what are best clubs for single men and also best hotels. or if not GC are there other better resorts etc. Thanks. Martin

These type of questions are always challenging. Simply because it’s very subjective and without knowing exactly what you’re interests are, what you’re looking for, and what type of holiday, then it’s open to interpretation.

What I can say taking a look at your profile, that as a holiday resort (holiday being the operative word), PDI is a very open, liberal and tolerant resort for the LGBT+ and Swinger community.

As such, within a square mile or so, there are many swinging venues and the Yumbo centre being the central hub for the gay community with many bars with rainbow flags but welcoming all communities with no prejudice. As a straight male, I feel very comfortable and welcomed around the Yumbo and as a swinger, naturally I enjoy most of the swinging pubs/clubs and see many males attend these venues enjoying themselves with a “holiday” centric approach.

Noting you are bi-curious Martin, I think as long as you spend your hard earned money on a holiday to get a bit of R&R and adventure away from the norm of life, then your investment in PDI will not be a bad choice and wouldn’t go hunting too much or too far. With PDI you’re on the right track.

My advice to you is find a cheap/reasonable flight and at the same time search for accommodation in and around the Yumbo Center and you’ll be central to everything with this Commercial Centre on your doorstep.

Then head to the Mardi Gras on the ground floor in the Yumbo, have a beer and a chat to “K” or any of the staff. They will give you sound advice of where to go from the gay community perspective. Then in the evening, go to the first floor into Studio 69, which is single male friendly and have a chat to Saskia and Tonny and they will share their knowledge of the swinging lifestyle in PDI.

Hope this helps.

Get it booked lad! "

wow great response thank you will do. I also have swinging friends from clubs that do visit there too so if I get dates right could be good trip.

over a year ago

thank you all booked. 2nd to 13th July x

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"For a year round swinger friendly resort GC is pretty unique on this side of the Atlantic.

One or two smaller places in Croatia that cater more for the German market and a campsite or two in France is about the lot. "

Very good advice.

We live permanently next to Cap d'Agde and naturally use its facilities and take advantage of its opportunities throughout the year but the real season here is short, it is over priced and good command of French is advantageous.

During the Autumn/Winter we love our visits to GC, the common language here is English, theres a predominance of northern Europeans and it is quite cheap by comparison to the Cap.

Both resorts are fun but for anglophones I think GC just has the edge!

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"thank you all booked. 2nd to 13th July x"

Great decision. Have fun! X

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

"thank you all booked. 2nd to 13th July x

Great decision. Have fun! X"

Definitely , pdi is great fun , swinging or just normal bars , beach, lots to do , you'll have a blast ..

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

PDI is great, but as your profile states couples and single ladies as preference, I'd make sure to head to Cita Centre where there are 3 swingers bars/meeting points (Before Bar, Comeback Bar & Black Bulldog) 3 clubs in the basement and a Sex Cinema.

As a single guy, also check out Club Eden at Nilo Centre as they have a very popular singles night. Enjoy!

Post new Message to Thread