Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What do you do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You see a relationship blossoming on the site, which is nice to see. The guy from the relationship, who says he is straight contacts me, a bi guy, looking for a meet and being very blatant about what he wants to do to you. He then tells you that his new woman does not know.

So what do I do, do I tell her, or let her coninue here realationship with this deceptive man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

personally i would tell her, i know alot of ppl will say stay out its none of your business etc BUT if i put myself in the place of the woman i would want to know. its better to be honest now than someone to get taken for a ride again and again and again.

good luck in what u decide x

over a year ago

simples....tell her

over a year ago

In this case I would generally stay out of it but if I was in contact with the girl in question I would tell her. Because she has met him through the site it is obvious she is open minded so although she may not want to enter relationship with a bi male she deserves the right to know what she is getting into. It seems strange to keep this secret like I said if they met through a swinging site.

over a year ago

Not being funny but does he have protected sex with her if they are in a proper relationship, and how many others does he see without her knowledge? sorry but that was the first though that ran through my mind.

over a year ago

im with the rest on here xx

i would tell her,,that if she hasnt already saw this post and put 2 n 2 together

lying is not nice in any form

auds xxx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would stay out of it, this is a swinging site not a dating one, if they are at the start of a relationship he needs to be honest with her and she with him. I don't believe it is for you to tell her, it is him.

tell him to be honest with her and block.

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

to be honest this post made my blood boil. what right do people have to go telling folks' other halves what they are up to . we are all grown up and if he wants to be deceptive that is his problem not yours. as a previous poster said this is a swinging site ... not church !!! i am lucky me and the mrs are totally open with each other as most of the people who know us will testify to. live and let live is what i say... apologies... rant over ...

over a year ago

yeah it is and i agree,,, but,,, lol

he did say that the woman was a close friend now,,,swinging site or not ,,,you dont want your friends took for a mug

just mines xx auds xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/10 20:47:14]

over a year ago

"yeah it is and i agree,,, but,,, lol

he did say that the woman was a close friend now,,,swinging site or not ,,,you dont want your friends took for a mug

just mines xx auds xx "

agreed auds would be different if it were some randoms....bit its a friend...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

where does he say the lady is a close friend.. I have read several times and canna see it.

off to put my specs on, that may help

over a year ago

woopsy ....

stand corrected _iew,,,it dosnt lol

aww to hell with it then lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"woopsy ....

stand corrected _iew,,,it dosnt lol

aww to hell with it then lol "

honestly.. I had my contacts in, put my reading glasses on and thought feck I am going daft xx

x

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Keep your nose out and use your block button.

Also block the couples profile.

Do NOT get involved in swinger issues. They can be a dam sight nastier than vanilla marriage problems.

over a year ago

as a fem that gets loads of messages and many from males that are part of a couple with secret single profiles id cause a stink i just say no thanx not interested and keep well out of it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/10 00:52:11]

over a year ago

Run for the hills and block. Me and himself nearly split up because of something that he tried to help out with, but should never have got involved in. Best to keep out of ppls business... you dont want to get caught in the crossfire!

over a year ago

if it was me in a "proper" relationship i would want to know , then its my choice to make to take it further or not

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, enough guys. I will stay well out of it. Thanks.

Post new Message to Thread