Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Introduce

Jump to newest

By *exy gent OP   Man
1 week ago

Midlothian

Spoke to my wife in general about swinging, she would get involved, but couldn't handle me with another woman.

For the experienced lady's, is this something that could change?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
1 week ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Spoke to my wife in general about swinging, she would get involved, but couldn't handle me with another woman.

For the experienced lady's, is this something that could change? "

would she allow you to still have this profile for meeting females and use the couple profile for things that she's interested in doing with you ?

By *ellinever70Woman
1 week ago

Ayrshire

Maybe just accept that she means what she says

By *issmorganWoman
1 week ago

Calderdale innit

Probably not,

I've seen a fair few threads from couples on the scene, where the women don't want their partners to play with other women due to jealousy.

I've also met them at socials.

Swinging isn't for everyone op,so probably best to leave it, if she's said it's not for her.

By *asterMeliodasMan
1 week ago

Near Keith

You appear to be on here whether or not she's into it, so in the nicest possible way I have to ask what would accomplishing that really change for you?

By *enelope2UWoman
1 week ago

Fife

No if she's insecure it will never change.. if you're barely capable of satisfying her it will never change..

I've gladly enjoyed watching sharing my partner when I know he's beyond average in the satisfaction category. It's what turns me on knowing they get only the small allocated time with him when I get that pleasure ALWAYS and beyond.

And satisfaction means not just in sex but in every aspect. Taking care of the house no financial stress no physical stress no arguments just he's overall the best there is in a human...

Thankfully a few have reached that level but most men nowadays don't even try so having the audacity to even want to see them giving pleasure only temporary is not something I'd ever do with a man not already acing every category with only me involved..

By *igsaw93Woman
1 week ago

Glasgow

It can change, if she wants it to.

If she truly wants to do it then she can work on insecurity/ jealousy etc. But she has to want to do it for herself, not for you or any fear of your relationship.

If she doesn't want to, then no. It won't change and why should it? We aren't all the same and we all like our own things.

Jigs x

By *onderlust69Couple
1 week ago

Central belt

It goes so much deeper than plain old jealousy! It's a huge deal sharing your life partner.

If there's any doubts then it should be left well alone.

You should probably come off fab and concentrate on your relationship. You might find if she felt more secure in your relationship then you might bring out a more adventurous side in time.

I'm assuming she won't be happy that you have a fab singles account if she's not happy to explore swinging.

Good luck.

By *exy gent OP   Man
1 week ago

Midlothian

Thanks guys, we have a great relationship, I'm always there for her, as she is for me, and to be able to have that sensitive conversation proves that I think

By *esparate danMan
1 week ago

glasgow

So what are her concerns

By *agatoXXXMan
1 week ago

North Haverbrook

"Spoke to my wife in general about swinging, she would get involved, but couldn't handle me with another woman.

For the experienced lady's, is this something that could change? "

Does this mean she'd want another man, rather than a woman, or same room, no swap with a couple?

By *exy gent OP   Man
1 week ago

Midlothian

She's more than happy to have sex with another woman, and eventually a man, but doesn't want have fun with another woman

By *agatoXXXMan
1 week ago

North Haverbrook

Well, she has to be the one calling the shots, and you have to respect her choices. Nobody should have to take one for the team, just to keep their partner happy.

Post new Message to Thread