Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

'Hotpics'

Jump to newest

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Anybody else look through the 'hotpics' and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??

And I'm not having a go at someone's looks, I'm no oil painting myself. But I don't think any of the pics I've posted are bogging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Anybody else look through the 'hotpics' and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??

And I'm not having a go at someone's looks, I'm no oil painting myself. But I don't think any of the pics I've posted are bogging. "

Probably going to get some hate for this post. But hey ho.

By *asterMeliodasMan
4 weeks ago

Near Keith

It's horses for courses, at the end of the day. What doesn't appeal to you mate be really hot to thousands of others, and vice versa.

When you boil it down, all it really means is that a proportionally larger number of people saw those photos and clicked "fab".

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"It's horses for courses, at the end of the day. What doesn't appeal to you mate be really hot to thousands of others, and vice versa.

When you boil it down, all it really means is that a proportionally larger number of people saw those photos and clicked "fab"."

I can't imagine someone drinking cum out a used condoms of much appeal to any half decent normal person? There's perverse then depraved.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
4 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"It's horses for courses, at the end of the day. What doesn't appeal to you mate be really hot to thousands of others, and vice versa.

When you boil it down, all it really means is that a proportionally larger number of people saw those photos and clicked "fab".

I can't imagine someone drinking cum out a used condoms of much appeal to any half decent normal person? There's perverse then depraved. "

There’s normal folk on here haud oan a minute nabdy telt me that !

By *eroLondonMan
4 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Anybody else look through the 'hotpics'"

I never look at hotpics. It's not my jam.

"...and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??"

There no reason to criticise or shame, OP. If they're hot then they are hot for a reason. Reasons that may not align with your predilections.

"And I'm not having a go at someone's looks..."

I think you just did, pretty much. 🌈

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Anybody else look through the 'hotpics'

...and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??

There no reason to criticise or shame, OP. If they're hot then they are hot for a reason. Reasons that may not align with your predilections.

And I'm not having a go at someone's looks...

I think you just did, pretty much. 🌈"

Definitely didn't, I'm talking about disgusting pics of people drinking cum out of used Johnny's and shitty knickers on the floor? Nothing too do with people's looks? Is it??

By *uptae SinghMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

...and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??

Definitely didn't, I'm talking about disgusting pics of people drinking cum out of used Johnny's and shitty knickers on the floor? Nothing too do with people's looks? Is it?? "

I'll ask her to take those pictures down for you

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

Definitely didn't, I'm talking about disgusting pics of people drinking cum out of used Johnny's and shitty knickers on the floor? Nothing too do with people's looks? Is it??

I'll ask her to take those pictures down for you "

😂😂 please do, tell her that's not good for her digestion or immune system.

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

my own wee world

"Anybody else look through the 'hotpics' and think, who in there right mind 1. Thinks that's hot and 2. Would post something as disgusting??

And I'm not having a go at someone's looks, I'm no oil painting myself. But I don't think any of the pics I've posted are bogging. "

Can't say I do look. I rarely look at the newsfeed either these days, just most my own friends stuff. Though I'm guessing its subjective like most peoples interests on here.

By *usty_Nail80 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

And I'm not having a go at someone's looks, I'm no oil painting myself. But I don't think any of the pics I've posted are bogging.

Can't say I do look. I rarely look at the newsfeed either these days, just most my own friends stuff. Though I'm guessing its subjective like most peoples interests on here. "

Possibly, just think there's a line, or should be? Not really wanting too see two cocks with a screw connecting them? Or something equally as bogging? And folk liking it is just insane??

Post new Message to Thread