Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

40th birthday

Jump to newest

By *ellsexile OP   Man
11 weeks ago

GLASGOW

So next weekend I turn the dreaded 40. Haven't made any plans or party as most of my friends are now scattered across the world. So Looking for some ideas (doesn't need to be scene related) or events happening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xxxcouplexxxxCouple
11 weeks ago

G

Trons 40th birthday was last month but we're going to desertfest Belgium in October to celebrate it

By *ampWithABrainWoman
10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Firstly PLEASE don’t dread turning 40! It’s an amazing time of life you’ll find you really grow in confidence (and have far fewer fucks to give!)

As for something to do I did LOADS for mine it doesn’t have to be one thing, I had meals out with family and friends, went to a concert, had nights out… had a great time!

Check what’s on around now check theatre shows, gigs, murder mystery nights, escape rooms, fringe shows, all sorts you could do.

What you into?

Feel free to pm also

By *asterMeliodasMan
10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"So next weekend I turn the dreaded 40. Haven't made any plans or party as most of my friends are now scattered across the world. So Looking for some ideas (doesn't need to be scene related) or events happening? "

What kind of stuff do you like?

For my 40th in January I'm doing the Taskmaster live experience with my wife and a group of friends. :D

Post new Message to Thread