Back to Scotland

Wanna Fuck Now

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's a bit of a take from the FWB questions

Wanna Fuck Now?

Even if you have a fwb or not and your still on fab to meet others.

Do any of you have someone on here you get on with, that someone your interested in or fancy and have ever or thought about contacting them by phoning/texting, and say, "wanna fuck now".

Imagine you did and they replied 'yeah come over'.

If you have a fwb and he or she isn't available and you just think, feck I want a release I'll message/phone that person at this time, could be evening, middle of the night etc.... Is that just an exciting vision, no agenda, no pressure just both having fun for a release?.

Have you thought of doing that or wanted to do that with someone or done it with someone?

Get the replies in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
12 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

I think everybody thought this was a genuine request . It wasn't was it ?

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think everybody thought this was a genuine request . It wasn't was it ? "

Deffo not a request just asking has anyone been in that situation or thought about being in that situation

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

My FWB is just over an hour away, so it generally isn't really viable to see her spontaneously like that and visits require some alignment of schedules and forward planning. :P

Does it count that my wife and I will sometimes just message each other with "u want sum fuk?" when we're horny? :P

12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"My FWB is just over an hour away, so it generally isn't really viable to see her spontaneously like that and visits require some alignment of schedules and forward planning. :P

Does it count that my wife and I will sometimes just message each other with "u want sum fuk?" when we're horny? :P"

ffs please don't tell me that she text

messages you from the living room when your in the garage or visa versa

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"My FWB is just over an hour away, so it generally isn't really viable to see her spontaneously like that and visits require some alignment of schedules and forward planning. :P

Does it count that my wife and I will sometimes just message each other with "u want sum fuk?" when we're horny? :P

ffs please don't tell me that she text

messages you from the living room when your in the garage or visa versa "

Oh it's even worse, we'll do it if we're in the same room together. :P

Post new Message to Thread