Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Best…

Jump to newest

By *uctifano OP   Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Movie Line… so many!!! However the one that inspired tonight was watching Gladiator. Many in that one alone but if I’d to choose one it would be …

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next”

What’s yours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Movie Line… so many!!! However the one that inspired tonight was watching Gladiator. Many in that one alone but if I’d to choose one it would be …

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next”

What’s yours "

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

By *vbride1963TV/TS
12 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Go Ahead, Make My Day"

By *nomeo_and_julietCouple
12 weeks ago

Near Glasgow

Hey you guyssssss!

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Fasten your seat belts,it's gonna be a bumpy night.

Made it ma ,Top of the world.

That'll be the day

Yippeekayay mother fucker.

By *adbury girlWoman
12 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

You want answers?

I want the truth!!

You can’t handle the truth!

12 weeks ago

"P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang"

By *aldGingerMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

“I’m a peacock, you’ve gotta let me fly!”

12 weeks ago

You are Dia Vendy, of the proud Mende tribe. You are a good boy who loves soccer and school. Your mother loves you so much. She waits by the fire making plantains, and red palm oil stew with your sister N'Yanda and the new baby. The cows wait for you. And Babu, the wild dog who minds no one but you. I know they made you do bad things, but you are not a bad boy. I am your father who loves you. And you will come home with me and be my son again.(Solomon Vendy to his son in Blood Diamond )

12 weeks ago

another from blood diamond

"Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago."

By *exy Aberdeenshire coupleCouple
12 weeks ago

Peterhead

Got to be...

May the Force be with you

Or

I need you clothes, your boots and your motorcycle

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!"

By *innietheMinx2Woman
12 weeks ago

Grampian

Did you touch my drumset?

By *BootyfulDayWoman
12 weeks ago

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

By *octor WhenMan
12 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into her side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte. We'd just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half-hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that in the water, Chief? You can tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail.

What we didn't know, was that our bomb mission was so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin' by, so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calendars, you know the infantry squares in the old calendars like the Battle of Waterloo and the idea was the shark come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and sometimes that shark he go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away.

Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks there were, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour.

Thursday mornin', Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. At noon on the fifth day, a Lockheed Ventura swung in low and he spotted us, a young pilot, lot younger than Mr. Hooper here, anyway he spotted us and a few hours later a big ol' fat PBY come down and started to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened. Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went into the water. 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

By *cottish_switchMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Post new Message to Thread