Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

How many messages women receive?

Jump to newest

By *lydebuilt69 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Just wondering what the average amount of messages a woman receives per day on here?

I'm lucky if I get even one, and then that's usually from another guy, which will be all good and well for some but unfortunately it's really not what I'm looking for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
12 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just wondering what the average amount of messages a woman receives per day on here?

I'm lucky if I get even one, and then that's usually from another guy, which will be all good and well for some but unfortunately it's really not what I'm looking for."

Most of mine are from friends I already have with a handful from those I don't.

I use my filters well so it helps with recieving loads.

By *lydebuilt69 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Aye. Well I don't have any need to do that just now lol. It must a greatly different experience on here for men and woman.

By *onnycoxxxMan
12 weeks ago

Sydney

Hunners

By *oisonSlutWoman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

I currently get about 20-30 a day despite having filters on to control the age demographic and also stating I’m not currently meeting. I make liberal use of the delete button.

By *hyguy1966Man
12 weeks ago

Angus

Once in a blue moon even from friends. Any messages seeking a meet are usually from males which like op isn’t what I’m actively seeking. If it gets too much I amend filters but certainly from the fairer sex it’s very much a drought for me ??

I do wonder if I’ve been too honest in my profile but I refuse to lie to potential meets (probably to my cost) x

By *allerthanaverage79Man
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Hunners"

Thought that said "hummers"! Where r ma specs? Lol

By *ffyEffWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It depends how much I'm on the site that day. If I come on for only a few mins, maybe 1 or 2, if I've spent hours on the site, I'll get 10-20.

That's even with filters on.

I currently have over 200 unread messages and often have no desire to reply to any because it feels overwhelming sometimes and half of them are just "Here's my cock, fancy a shag?" anyway

By *igsaw93Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

If I'm not online, a few per day. If I'm online, anywhere from 10-50. Just depends on the day etc.

Numbers aren't really an issue though. The messages are mostly horrible or connected to blank profiles, so it's pretty easy to just flick through and delete them.

In terms of decent nice messages, maybe 1-2 per month.

Jigs x

By *azzle99Woman
12 weeks ago

Alicante Edinburgh

Out with genuine friend messages, can go days with nothing then some days 10+, and mostly “meet now” type!

Log on in a new town or city, and that’s a whole different story! Same with the hours after posting a new pic x

By *ugar n SweetCouple
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

About 15 most days and some days nothing x

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
12 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Very few. I've got strict message filters on. Or sometimes respect that I say I don't meet.

By *hyme2020Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Your post made me curious so I had to go away and check. It will depend on whether I have posted a new pic or have a status up that men have replied to. Today I was at work all day so wasn’t on, have been logged on this evening and dipping in and out. In the last 24 hours I have had 70+ men message me and currently have just under 600 unread messages. I can’t bare to look sometimes and that’s with age filters on as well. Some of these men have messaged me 10-15 times with no reply and are still going for it, despite they must be getting the message saying this person hasn’t replied to you. I don’t look at all my messages. I pick out maybe a few that look decent and maybe chat with that guy. A few messages can be exchanged and then I start getting aggressive messsges if I don’t reply quickly enough etc. I understand it must be frustrating for men on here, but honestly, 90% of the messages sent are just dross

By *aughtydave81Man
12 weeks ago

Moray

It's really sad to read that plenty of men are being disrespectful to women on here. It's definitely not a given that any message sent will get a response, no means no or in some cases, no reply means no. I wonder how these men get on with communication in the real world? Do they have a tantrum like a toddler if they don't get their way?

When I message someone I try really hard to make it interesting and personal to the recipient, often still don't get a reply but take it on the chin and move on.

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

I've heard rumours that the average woman on here receives an unbearable amount of unimaginative messages of banality and crass. Those are the average ones. The above average women have to contend with an ever-increasing Inbøx of epic proportions. Their lives are blighted as a consequence.

I won't even mention the mediocre women.

By *hunks and RingsCouple
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Looks like you can now receive messages featuring all the Android emojis. Cutting edge stuff that will revolutionise your inbox ladies. ??

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 09:49:41]

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

A wretched hive of scum and villainy

"Looks like you can now receive messages featuring all the Android emojis. Cutting edge stuff that will revolutionise your inbox ladies. ??"

Frightening amount of aubergine emojis incoming for some people

By *bzsocialpearCouple
12 weeks ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 10:01:24]

By *BootyfulDayWoman
12 weeks ago

Hardly any tbh! And I have like no filters on (apart from new profiles) so maybe it’s because my profile is quite standoffish hehe

By *ustaman85Man
12 weeks ago

here and there

"Out with genuine friend messages, can go days with nothing then some days 10+, and mostly “meet now” type!

Log on in a new town or city, and that’s a whole different story! Same with the hours after posting a new pic x "

do people actually message ‘meet now’ to you ladies?

i genuinely find that quite outstanding and also quite scary

By *orl1971Couple
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

As a couple if we have guys unblocked then maybe we get a few a day. With guys blocked we get a few views from couples per day but we blocked guys about 10 days ago and have yet to receive a message.

By *ot - CoupleCouple
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

If we're online and post new photos, we can get a few hundred messages in 24 hours. If we're on for a few minutes, maybe 5 messages in 24 hours.

By *oomsOnFireCouple
12 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"Looks like you can now receive messages featuring all the Android emojis. Cutting edge stuff that will revolutionise your inbox ladies. ??

Frightening amount of aubergine emojis incoming for some people "

And probably lots of middle fingers going back

By *hunks and RingsCouple
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Hardly any tbh! And I have like no filters on (apart from new profiles) so maybe it’s because my profile is quite standoffish hehe "

When did standoffish ever put fab folk off?

By *ikchattyfellahMan
12 weeks ago

Greenock

"Hardly any tbh! And I have like no filters on (apart from new profiles) so maybe it’s because my profile is quite standoffish hehe "

You've probably pre-empted about 95% of potential openers that could be sent, no need to ask them in a message!

By *yrshirecurvesWoman
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I used to get maybe 20-30 a day until recently and I’ve realised I think I’ve either blocked most people or told them to eff off. With good reason!

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

When my wife and I made new profiles a couple of weeks ago she had over 100 messages within a day.

By *azzle99Woman
12 weeks ago

Alicante Edinburgh

"Out with genuine friend messages, can go days with nothing then some days 10+, and mostly “meet now” type!

Log on in a new town or city, and that’s a whole different story! Same with the hours after posting a new pic x

i genuinely find that quite outstanding and also quite scary "

Yip, and variations of similar…

- parked in car/truck nearby

- just arrived in your city and have x hours spare

- wuu2 now

- oh and the witching hours of online after midnight but before 6am…

By *harmingman_82Man
12 weeks ago

glasgow

I think making effort in a message and being polite and respectful is obviously going to get more responses

That being said,if women are constantly bombarded with abuse,no wonder they don’t get around to reading a lot of them ..

By *ustaman85Man
12 weeks ago

here and there

- wuu2 now

"

amazes people think this actually works

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I used to get maybe 20-30 a day until recently and I’ve realised I think I’ve either blocked most people or told them to eff off. With good reason!"

Let's try that theory, shall we?

By *un-shineWoman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

While I'm online I receive a constant flow of messages. If I havnt been on for a couple of days I can have 10-20 while iv been away.I have all my filters on so its so much more manageable these days but before I used them to the max it was loads all the time x

By *hyme2020Woman
12 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"I think making effort in a message and being polite and respectful is obviously going to get more responses

That being said,if women are constantly bombarded with abuse,no wonder they don’t get around to reading a lot of them ..

"

Absolutely this. It’s when you do find someone nice to talk to that you notice all the difference

By *ibliosWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Overall? Varies greatly depending how often / long I've been logged in (which I typically only do when I'm actively in conversation with someone) or day and time.

From people who have actually read my profile and match my (non-filterable) preferences? Depressingly few, actually.

By *enelope2UWoman
12 weeks ago

Fife

ones that will be deleted or blocked 30+

Legitimate ones that I'd love to meet less than 5

Ex matches or past meets 5+

By *enelope2UWoman
12 weeks ago

Fife

- wuu2 now

amazes people think this actually works "

Because there's women who've had no life they love any attention so they entertain the no effort hole or pole anything wet seekers

By *nomeo_and_julietCouple
12 weeks ago

Near Glasgow

Its 8am, so far today 40+ all but 1 deleted as its the usual men telling what they're going to do to me.

Note: TO me not WITH me, as if they will ever get the chance.

J

By *i Guy 4uMan
12 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

It would be nice to get a reply even if it was a polite no thanks.

But now I understand why I don't get many replies to polite messages.

By *orl1971Couple
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Its 8am, so far today 40+ all but 1 deleted as its the usual men telling what they're going to do to me.

J"

At 8am today we had 1 message from someone we already have been speaking to. The messages we get have, 99% of the time, been respectful and asking about a potential meet.

It’s amazing how different couples have different experiences. Might be our ages though.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

So safe to estimate that for every 1 message a single guy doesnt get

a woman on here will get 50 messages including many many dick pics lol

By *ingerTwistWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I seem to buck the trend here because I get relatively few and I think it's because I keep my profile kind of enigmatic and have hardly any (one) public photo. That said, I still get creepy messages, obviously copy paste messages that haven't read the profile, and def my fair share of messages that just say "hi" from a blank profile.

I used to respond politely to all messages but found even a polite no thank you, often resulted in aggressive push back, so now I'm comfortable just deleting messages that have no effort, or from profiles that are unimaginative and tell me nothing. If someone has genuinely made an effort, I do like to acknowledge that they've treated me as a human being, and give them the same courtesy. But I can afford to do that because I have probably max 5 or so a day.

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

Her messages are ALWAYS polished... ^

By *ingerTwistWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Her messages are ALWAYS polished... ^"

Shhh they'll all want one now!

By *eroLondonMan
12 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Her messages are ALWAYS polished... ^

Shhh they'll all want one now! "

They may ·want· one but do they ·deserve· one?

By *ingerTwistWoman
12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Her messages are ALWAYS polished... ^

Shhh they'll all want one now!

They may ·want· one but do they ·deserve· one?"

That answer rests entirely in their hands. Or fingers.

By *assy LassieWoman
12 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Its 8am, so far today 40+ all but 1 deleted as its the usual men telling what they're going to do to me.

J

At 8am today we had 1 message from someone we already have been speaking to. The messages we get have, 99% of the time, been respectful and asking about a potential meet.

It’s amazing how different couples have different experiences. Might be our ages though. "

Or maybe how each profile comes across.

Post new Message to Thread