Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Perth campsite

Jump to newest

By *r n Mrs Bliss OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Livingston

Has anyone ever been to the swinger friendly site in Perth and was it any good also does anyone know if any other sites or places similar are in Scotland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottish30Man
7 weeks ago

aberdeen

"Has anyone ever been to the swinger friendly site in Perth and was it any good also does anyone know if any other sites or places similar are in Scotland "

What site is this?

7 weeks ago

Livingston

"Has anyone ever been to the swinger friendly site in Perth and was it any good also does anyone know if any other sites or places similar are in Scotland

What site is this?"

No exactly sure we stumbled across it on the forum about a year ago and intended to go but forgot where it was hence why we posting today

By *opgoes400Man
7 weeks ago

Livingston

"Has anyone ever been to the swinger friendly site in Perth and was it any good also does anyone know if any other sites or places similar are in Scotland "

Yes it's def still there,you will find both cpl and single profile on a search

7 weeks ago

Livingston

Any chance you could send me the name of the profile if you don’t mind

By *opgoes400Man
7 weeks ago

Livingston

I can't I'm blocked sorry

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Send it to me then and I'll pass it on

Genuinely interested in the Perth site too. Time of year to get frisky in the fresh air....

By *jezee1000Man
7 weeks ago

perth

Not many camp sites in perth. Would like to know it too.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple
7 weeks ago

Bathgate

I think what you're after is _ild and free camping. We went to a social weekend they organised last year and had a great time. The owners are lovely people, very hospitable. As far as I know they're still running it as a site for swingers but not having anymore social weekends.

By *arriedbisexualcoupleekCouple
7 weeks ago

east kilbride

Would love to find an adult campsite for bisexual likeminded people

By *appyfifer79Man
7 weeks ago

near you

I’d also be interested to know Scottish camp sites suitable for single bi man to meet like minded

7 weeks ago

Livingston

Cheers

By *ild and free campingCouple
7 weeks ago

Perth

Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread so thought we should respond.

We've had a bit of bother with a neighbour and have been keeping a low profile as a result.

We're hoping to be up and running again once said neighbour moves and will get back on here to let everyone know.

Until then we're not running socials and unlikely to have more than one couple camping at a time.

This has saddened us as we have loved the last 4 years meeting everyone who has come and we look forward to seeing our friends, old and new again soon xx

By *ariemike11Couple
7 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

Turn a blind eye

in Sussex were looking to do same thing.

By *cottish curious coupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Comrie

there is always someone who thinks they know best and has to put their opinion onto others!

By *cottieboy123Man
6 weeks ago

Perth

Has to be said that Perth is not the most open and liberal city, not just the wonderful campsite but a campaign against AirBnB is in full swing. We have lost a really restaurant as a result.

Any visitors, fab or not, eat at 63 Tay Street. Enjoy. And the maitre dee loves low top viewing. . . . .

By *r- Mrs ScotsduoCouple
6 weeks ago

scotland

"Has to be said that Perth is not the most open and liberal city, not just the wonderful campsite but a campaign against AirBnB is in full swing. We have lost a really restaurant as a result.

Any visitors, fab or not, eat at 63 Tay Street. Enjoy. And the maitre dee loves low top viewing. . . . ."

Perth folk are SO stuck up , They drove out Anne Summers from the high st and bricked the windows of the first vape shop to open .

By *nubis282Man
6 weeks ago

Hamilton

"Has to be said that Perth is not the most open and liberal city, not just the wonderful campsite but a campaign against AirBnB is in full swing. We have lost a really restaurant as a result.

Any visitors, fab or not, eat at 63 Tay Street. Enjoy. And the maitre dee loves low top viewing. . . . ."

What is the campaign against AirBnB? I thought they were simply bringing in the short term let licenses the same as Edinburgh?

Also do you happen to work at the restaurant? Does seem to be having any problems given it's trip advisor reviews

By *he_Wite_NiteMan
6 weeks ago

Usually Dundee and around

"Hi everyone, we've just noticed this thread so thought we should respond.

We've had a bit of bother with a neighbour and have been keeping a low profile as a result."

So sorry to hear this.

Hope the clouds clear and the silver lining appears!

Post new Message to Thread