Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

The straight debate !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just can get my head around this one,

a few times today ive checked whos looked at me and then decided to check out a few profiles who have looked.

One of the profiles i looked at was a bisexual man he had some verifications on his prifile all from men so i checked them out too and three out of all the ones whod verified him were straight,yet when looking at the straight profiles they hadnt displayed any verifications from the men they met ..so my question is if they are so keen to keep the fact they are indeed secretly bisexual then why verifiy a bisexual man because at the end of the day people are going to notice your verification on their profile?

confused.com

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

when do guys put that much thought into anything ..... hehe x

over a year ago

"when do guys put that much thought into anything ..... hehe x"
lmao you bad minx ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yep we had a couple look at us, their profile said straight and no single guys. They had 4 verifications and all from single men, confused.com

over a year ago

"yep we had a couple look at us, their profile said straight and no single guys. They had 4 verifications and all from single men, confused.com"
yeah but i was meaning is the srt8 guys dont display their verifications from bisexual men but they verify the bisexuals so their secret is out for all to see whether they show their verifications or not its just nuts

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"when do guys put that much thought into anything ..... hehe xlmao you bad minx ..."

She may be mad but she's right lol

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

am not bi but played in mfm an i confused lol

over a year ago

Eh,fuck am just confused over this one lol

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i had a "straight guy" mail me and had been verified by a TV . also on their profile they stated wanted to meet bi guys and TVs .when i quieried this he said basically exsplained yes he met TVs but only convincing ones ...lol! when pointed out this ment he wasnt actually straight then he never replied lol!

i guess some folks will say or put on profile what they think people want to hear ,and what they think will get them the most meets at that time .

By *lderbutexperiencedMan
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Electrosex anyone had any experience of this ???

over a year ago

"i had a "straight guy" mail me and had been verified by a TV . also on their profile they stated wanted to meet bi guys and TVs .when i quieried this he said basically exsplained yes he met TVs but only convincing ones ...lol! when pointed out this ment he wasnt actually straight then he never replied lol!

i guess some folks will say or put on profile what they think people want to hear ,and what they think will get them the most meets at that time . "

yeah this is so true too ..ive also got a friend whos into tvs too and seems to be a bit confused over it too lol

over a year ago

"Electrosex anyone had any experience of this ???"
No but can be quite dangerious if not done properly

By *lderbutexperiencedMan
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

I went with a girl who had witnessed another having the most fantastic orgasms with a guy using a tens m/c and some other device with an electrode inserted up her supposedly fantastic xx

over a year ago

"I went with a girl who had witnessed another having the most fantastic orgasms with a guy using a tens m/c and some other device with an electrode inserted up her supposedly fantastic xx"
ok not sure what this has to do with the post but thanks for sharing

over a year ago

hahahahahahaa

over a year ago

"I went with a girl who had witnessed another having the most fantastic orgasms with a guy using a tens m/c and some other device with an electrode inserted up her supposedly fantastic xx"

Thank you

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Tell the truth and shame the devil.Electro sex feck no i would likely get frazzled or blow[up] the national grid

over a year ago

This has been done already.

Those men who say straight but have bi sex won't put so on their profiles as it dramatically reduces their chances of meeting women and couples.

If they have verified a guy on their friends list and you see it it's because they are to stupid to realise that people do research.

And most who say straight, yet fuck tv's claim either:

It's not bi if you give it.

If they are convincing it's not bi.

If they are wearing a dress it's not bi.

I have friends/wife/partner on here and don't want them to know i'm bi.

And they get rather angry if you point out that all the above are horseshit.

over a year ago

"This has been done already.

Those men who say straight but have bi sex won't put so on their profiles as it dramatically reduces their chances of meeting women and couples.

If they have verified a guy on their friends list and you see it it's because they are to stupid to realise that people do research.

And most who say straight, yet fuck tv's claim either:

It's not bi if you give it.

If they are convincing it's not bi.

If they are wearing a dress it's not bi.

I have friends/wife/partner on here and don't want them to know i'm bi.

And they get rather angry if you point out that all the above are horseshit.

"

All so true

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Electro sex feck no i would likely get frazzled or blow[up] the national grid "

Can IO watch ????

over a year ago

were these veris "i bummed him" or "met him at a social" type ones?

over a year ago

"were these veris "i bummed him" or "met him at a social" type ones?

"

If they were just social verifications i wouldnt have done the post ...the verifications were of a very sexually explicit nature leaving you in no doubt whats gone on lol

over a year ago

dont meet him them....block and move on....no harm done to anyone

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

All depends on the veri I have veers from bi/gay guys but purely social so I am straight but have had fems say straight wouldn't even allow this ??? That's one I will never understand

over a year ago

"dont meet him them....block and move on....no harm done to anyone"
I dont have any issues meeting bisexual or str8 so no need to block just thought one or two might be honest enough to say they do it lol

over a year ago

I've had messages from "straight" guys on here asking for a meet and not just social meets. I reply back your profile says straight though and only looking for women and couples. They normally reply back yeah but I'm sooooo horny I would let a guy suck me off. Wtf your surely bi curious or bisexual then?? 1 or two have replied. No mate I'm 100% straight just horny. Lol. You have to laugh sometimes. Some people don't get the meaning on straight. I never meet guys off here that have straight on their profile. 1 of my golden rules. If your meeting guys your not straight. That simple.

over a year ago

my mistake....i thought you were affronted by it hence your need to post on the issue

over a year ago

"my mistake....i thought you were affronted by it hence your need to post on the issue"
No not at all

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I caught someone out being a closet bi through a verification he left on someones profile. I called him out on it at the time and his excuse was... the gay man had hacked his account and verified him to make it look like he had met him. I then heard from another guy he had met him and he denied that one... then he leaves and makes a new profile although used the same pics so its obvious its him and hes acting like hes a newbie.

Some guys on this must think everyones stupid lol Ive spotted more and more straight guys with tv veris, gay veris, bi veris but when you mention it you get some really funny excuses lol

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

I just hate 'straight' guys who don't have the balls to be truthful to themselves never mind others.

If you have 'straight' on your profile and you're messaging me for an intimate liaison then:

1. You're not 'straight'

2. You're not getting off on the right foot by telling a lie.

3. You're just not going to get lucky either!

over a year ago

Lots of supposedly straight men are bi. They won’t admit to themselves let alone their gf or wife. They fear that they will miss out on meets with women and as men are basically thinking with their dicks when they write on Fab they aren’t clever enough to work out they will found out. I’ve met plenty who won’t verify me on Fab for that reason yet bizzarely some have done so on Fabguys lol. I often look on Fabguys to see if a guy who says he’s straight is on there. I do however meet lots of men who only meet TVs not guys. . Likewise I do not play with other TVs. They presumably tell themselves a TV is not a guy and in some cases, like myself, I’m fem on the inside when dressed and androgyne (can switch mentally between m and f). However, there is no escaping that I’m still a male even if a TV. In fact, although I’m bi and admit it I have rarely played with men in my male modeI don’t enjoy it as much as when I’m me ‘Anna.’ In my male state I don’t look at men except online when I’m thinking of an Anna meet if that makes sense.

By *artyfife1TV/TS
over a year ago

Near leven

I've met a few guys who have straight in their profile and I am not convincing on the tv front from the neck up and by the time they left they were no longer straight but bi

I thought electrosex was doing it while listening to the human league or new order

over a year ago

Tens machines are great although anything plugged into the mains is not going near me. I bought a baterry operat TENS machine sfter a Straight (lol) guy introduced me to it. It attaches to nipples has 5 programmes a various levels…fabulous lol

over a year ago

As part of the courting ritual, the male will dance around and shoot jets of water through his pouch to show it is empty.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Tell the truth and shame the devil.Electro sex feck no i would likely get frazzled or blow[up] the national grid "

Or have it go off on the bus Heather lol

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

Or have it go off on the bus Heather lol"

Was that on a long hop ticket - or the wee short bunny hop.

Or is that why they introduced long n short hops on first Glasgow.

over a year ago

I can't argue with that! lol

Jx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

aaye ok silver

over a year ago

"Electrosex anyone had any experience of this ???"

Yes.

over a year ago

Waw! is that u just being cheeky or do u really mean it?

I know as a fact that just one in 10000 scientific discovery, invention or theory comes out of a female's mind!! have you made any?

over a year ago

"i had a "straight guy" mail me and had been verified by a TV . also on their profile they stated wanted to meet bi guys and TVs .when i quieried this he said basically exsplained yes he met TVs but only convincing ones ...lol! when pointed out this ment he wasnt actually straight then he never replied lol!

i guess some folks will say or put on profile what they think people want to hear ,and what they think will get them the most meets at that time . "

Exactly, must agree on this one coz they drive me crazy by their requests for bi action and still debating me that they r straight or the guys they have had fun with aee straight!!! ffs be honest with yourself lol

over a year ago

If you have had any interaction with a man if ur a man then for me that means ur not true with yourself

By *ilverWingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have no time for closet cases. If someone can't be open about themselves on here, there's no telling what else they're not willing to be open about. I lay myself bare (figuratively and literally) and have absolutely nothing to hide.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I have no time for closet cases. If someone can't be open about themselves on here, there's no telling what else they're not willing to be open about. I lay myself bare (figuratively and literally) and have absolutely nothing to hide."

In saying that Silver, you did change yours to Straight for awhile. I understood the reasons you did it for but i think its awful that members won't accpet members for their Sexuality.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

the definition of bisexual,seems pretty ambiguous.

if you consider any physical contact,by the same sex during a threesomes,(high fives apart),to be bisexual.

that's going to make for one tense threesome,and makes me bisexual,even though i don't fancy guys.

it's also going to make the two up scenario,an impossibility.

my definition of bisexual is,someone who is happy to have sex,with someone of either gender,one on one.

for guys,apart from the macho thing,i can see very few disadvantages of being bisexual.it doubles your possibilities of sexual encounters,that can't be a bad thing.

so if your a bisexual guy,and a straight guy messages you,for sex,and you fancy him,would it be so bad,just to go for it,after all,you are on a swingers site.

i would also add,if complete honesty,were a prerequisite for sexual partners,very few would have progressed beyond the virgin status.

By *ucycuteTV/TS
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'd guess about 70% that mail me have straight on their profile - to each their own.

L x

Post new Message to Thread