Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

top guy mr trump

Jump to newest

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

so glad to see he has balls....may upset a few but will get the job done ....well done Donald and fuck sky ,bbc ,,etc for all the negative coverage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When even Piers Morgan thinks you've gone too far, you know you're a cunt.

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

And the apparent Muslim on Muslim attack in Quebec has proved just how right he was.

It has also made those people signing petitions, and protesting against him look like complete idiots.

over a year ago

"And the apparent Muslim on Muslim attack in Quebec has proved just how right he was.

It has also made those people signing petitions, and protesting against him look like complete idiots."

How?

over a year ago

"so glad to see he has balls....may upset a few but will get the job done ....well done Donald and fuck sky ,bbc ,,etc for all the negative coverage"

Does he upset you op?

over a year ago

"When even Piers Morgan thinks you've gone too far, you know you're a cunt. "

over a year ago

"And the apparent Muslim on Muslim attack in Quebec has proved just how right he was.

It has also made those people signing petitions, and protesting against him look like complete idiots.

How?"

The attack wasn't by muslims...it was against muslims at a mosque!

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Trump confuses me. He's a politician who, as they all do, promised things. But he actually appears to be attempting to deliver on his promises. WTF?!

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"When even Piers Morgan thinks you've gone too far, you know you're a cunt. "

This.

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

One of the gunmen who has been arrested was a Moroccan.

Do you really believe that he was not a Muslim? From Morocco?

over a year ago

Not sure if he is just brave or entirely stupid or that he has got some big balls but he has shocked people at how far he has come will be interesting _iewing over the next four years x

over a year ago

He should help sweden with extreme vetting to stop islamination.

over a year ago

"One of the gunmen who has been arrested was a Moroccan.

Do you really believe that he was not a Muslim? From Morocco?"

I'm from England. Can you guess what religion I am without knowing me too?

I don't know the story your referí g to. But just pointing out how quick you jumped to that conclusion.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

It's quite simple, whether you agree with his policies or not...

He stated what he was going to do when he was campaigning.

He was elected on those promises.

He's doing what he said he would do.

over a year ago

"so glad to see he has balls....may upset a few but will get the job done ....well done Donald and fuck sky ,bbc ,,etc for all the negative coverage"

He is backed by the Majority in USA and in UK

By *eus n EuropaCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"It's quite simple, whether you agree with his policies or not...

"

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

"so glad to see he has balls....may upset a few but will get the job done ....well done Donald and fuck sky ,bbc ,,etc for all the negative coverage

"

over a year ago

Muslim on Muslim?

What about Christian on Christian events. ?

over a year ago

"so glad to see he has balls....may upset a few but will get the job done ....well done Donald and fuck sky ,bbc ,,etc for all the negative coverage

"

How come the "majority" didn't vote for him? 3 million more votes for Clinton; wasn't it?

And, as far as I'm aware, no one in the UK has been asked whether they "back" him so you've just pulled that one out of your arse too. Asking your little friends down the pub doesn't count.

over a year ago

Trump isn't the problem..

It's his supporters and people who say things like "Muslim on Muslim" that are lol..

over a year ago

How come the "majority" didn't vote for him? 3 million more votes for Clinton; wasn't it?

And, as far as I'm aware, no one in the UK has been asked whether they "back" him so you've just pulled that one out of your arse too. Asking your little friends down the pub doesn't count. "

you do understand how the voting system in USA works ? or do you wish to change it

65 million in UK only one million can be arsed to press a button to say they are against his actions, shows me, the majority don't give a fuck and are happy with him, don't you agree

my little friends down the pub don't eat crisps, they know what is good, and what is bad for them

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

So Trumpfans are just going for outright lies, now. Following their hero, I guess.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

And? I see people saying this a lot, but so what?

The fact that a politician gets elected doesn't mean you can't criticise or protest what they're doing.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

And, as far as I'm aware, no one in the UK has been asked whether they "back" him so you've just pulled that one out of your arse too. Asking your little friends down the pub doesn't count.

you do understand how the voting system in USA works ? or do you wish to change it

"

I understand how the voting system in the US works. Regardless of that, he is not supported by the majority. The majority of the votes were not cast for him.

He now has the highest disapproval rating in the Gallup polls of any president polled. And he has managed to reach majority disapproval in the ratings in a record 8 days. Smashing Clinton's record of taking 573 days to reach majority disapproval.

-Matt

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Not many men around like Donald, not these days.

over a year ago

Not many men around like Donald, not these days."

....you're right. .most of them are in jail

over a year ago

65 million in UK only one million can be arsed to press a button to say they are against his actions, shows me, the majority don't give a fuck and are happy with him, don't you agree

my little friends down the pub don't eat crisps, they know what is good, and what is bad for them"

Well they sound like a barrel of laughs, not that I'm sure what the fuck crisps have to do with anything.

I haven't signed that petition, because I don't think we should fete the likes of China and the Saudi Royal family but ban Trump. And I think he should get the state visit and be subjected to endless tirades from Prince Charles about climate change, the cold shoulder from William and Harry after he said he could have fucked their mother, and maybe Kate might allow her children to vomit over one of his delightful suits, after he said it was fair game that the topless sunbathing photos of her were published.

That doesn't mean I don't think he is an absolute raging arsehole of incompetence but according to your logic I "back" him and am "happy" with him.

And yes, I do understand how the US electoral system works. Which is why I understand that the majority of the popular vote didn't go to him.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The majority

He is saying there is voter fraud, so that's given him the majority then?

over a year ago

I'm from England. Can you guess what religion I am without knowing me too?

I don't know the story your referí g to. But just pointing out how quick you jumped to that conclusion. "

Alexandre Bissonette...... that's a really Muslim sounding name (I don't think) but as the attack was in Quebec then maybe French might be a better guess....?

over a year ago

"

Totally agree with you.

Trump is a total knobhead.....but this was known before he was elected. He was elected on the basis of being a total knobhead and now he is acting like a total knobhead.

People may wish to protest...but let's not pretend we are surprised by any of it!

over a year ago

"The majority

He is saying there is voter fraud, so that's given him the majority then?"

....and one of his top aides (Steve bannon) was registered to vote in two states,not that he did of course. Donald said he never received any illegal votes. Not one. Ever. And we all know he never lies

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It has also made those people signing petitions, and protesting against him look like complete idiots."

There are millions of muslims live in the US anyway,his actions will probably increase terrorism within the country

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Trump confuses me. He's a politician who, as they all do, promised things. But he actually appears to be attempting to deliver on his promises. WTF?! "
He is not a politition thast maybe why he keeps promises,he was never in politics before he became president

over a year ago

Muslims blowing things up??? NEVER!! l mean, the Qu'ran does tell them to subjugate the unbeliever and to slay them wherever they hide, but lslam is peacful!!!

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"Muslims blowing things up??? NEVER!! l mean, the Qu'ran does tell them to subjugate the unbeliever and to slay them wherever they hide, but lslam is peacful!!!"

And the bible has half a dozen verses advocating stoning people to death.... your point being?

-Matt

over a year ago

"Muslims blowing things up??? NEVER!! l mean, the Qu'ran does tell them to subjugate the unbeliever and to slay them wherever they hide, but lslam is peacful!!!

And the bible has half a dozen verses advocating stoning people to death.... your point being?

-Matt"

Which book? Pre New-Coventant? Mosaic Law or Getile law?

The level of violence in the OT is nothing on the Qu'ran.

Same tired Western response.

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"Muslims blowing things up??? NEVER!! l mean, the Qu'ran does tell them to subjugate the unbeliever and to slay them wherever they hide, but lslam is peacful!!!

-Matt

Same tired Western response. "

Same tired response from someone of the Jewish faith......

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

-Matt"

...but surely no religion stones people to death in this day and age..do they...?

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

-Matt...but surely no religion stones people to death in this day and age..do they...? "

No...they use bullets and bombs instead, they have just evolved.

over a year ago

-Matt

Same tired response from someone of the Jewish faith...... "

l'm non religious and The New Covenant is Christian.

over a year ago

-Matt...but surely no religion stones people to death in this day and age..do they...?

No...they use bullets and bombs instead, they have just evolved."

Who's they?

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

-Matt

l'm non religious and The New Covenant is Christian."

Your various previous posts regarding your religion prove otherwise.....

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

-Matt...but surely no religion stones people to death in this day and age..do they...?

No...they use bullets and bombs instead, they have just evolved."

...oops.. My mistake.. They do still stone people to death.

over a year ago

-Matt

Your various previous posts regarding your religion prove otherwise....."

You do know you that ethnicity and religion aren't the same thing don't you?

over a year ago

"Muslims blowing things up??? NEVER!! l mean, the Qu'ran does tell them to subjugate the unbeliever and to slay them wherever they hide, but lslam is peacful!!!"

If it's Quebec you're on about, that was a shooting.

over a year ago

If it's Quebec you're on about, that was a shooting."

l know. l was being glib.

over a year ago

-Matt

Same tired response from someone of the Jewish faith...... "

Same nauseating response from one of Fabs resident grovelling islamophiles.

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

-Matt

You do know you that ethnicity and religion aren't the same thing don't you?"

You do realise what a hypocrite you appear to be on here don't you?

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

-Matt

Same nauseating response from one of Fabs resident grovelling islamophiles."

Yet another nauseating response from one of the most bigoted members of Fab.....

By *immyXXMan
over a year ago

valleys

Getting back to trump???

I think some of the things he's said are confusing, some are total nuts, but some are ok,, and he seems to have a set of balls,, maybe we are not used to his type of leadership in our politicians and even if not everyone agrees he still has the balls to go with his convictions, as opposed to our worm like politicians that never answer a question, are after popularity and celebrity and put this above common sense and doing their jobs, he's got in and he's getting on with it!!!

We got out and we are still winging about what happens next??

over a year ago

-Matt

You do realise what a hypocrite you appear to be on here don't you?"

No. Do explain.

over a year ago

l know. l was being glib."

Ok cool. I think it's relevant though, as I don't think mass shootings on the North American peninsula are restricted to Muslims. Or maybe the Christian ones just shoot school children.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

-Matt...but surely no religion stones people to death in this day and age..do they...? "

They do its called Islam. Isis have stoned women to death, beheaded non believers and infidels and thrown LBGT people off rooftops, drowned people in sealed cages underwater, and also burnt someone alive in a sealed cage, all in the name of Islam in the modern world we live in today.

For those who say Isis are not a true representation of Islam then look at what goes on as a rule of law in the hard line Islamic country of Saudi Arabia.....Public state sponsored beheadings for various crimes, people have their hands chopped off for stealing, and women treated like 2nd class citizens, women not even allowed to drive a car.

And people signing this ridiculous petition to ban Trump think Donald Trump is bad? It's laughable! Trump is a pussy cat compared to Saudi Arabia's leaders.

over a year ago

-Matt

Same nauseating response from one of Fabs resident grovelling islamophiles.

Yet another nauseating response from one of the most bigoted members of Fab....."

And what's your favourite Islamic atrocity of the week...I know, so many to choose from but have a go anyway?

over a year ago

They do its called Islam. Isis have stoned women to death, beheaded non believers and infidels and thrown LBGT people off rooftops, drowned people in sealed cages underwater, and also burnt someone alive in a sealed cage, all in the name of Islam in the modern world we live in today.

For those who say Isis are not a true representation of Islam then look at what goes on as a rule of law in the hard line Islamic country of Saudi Arabia.....Public state sponsored beheadings for various crimes, people have their hands chopped off for stealing, and women treated like 2nd class citizens, women not even allowed to drive a car.

And people signing this ridiculous petition to ban Trump think Donald Trump is bad? It's laughable! Trump is a pussy cat compared to Saudi Arabia's leaders. "

Is that why Trump hasn't included them in his list of nasty muslims?

over a year ago

-Matt

You do realise what a hypocrite you appear to be on here don't you?"

The poster doesn't appear to be a hypocrite at all. Speak for yourself as you're obviously not qualified to speak for others.

over a year ago

And people signing this ridiculous petition to ban Trump think Donald Trump is bad? It's laughable! Trump is a pussy cat compared to Saudi Arabia's leaders.

Is that why Trump hasn't included them in his list of nasty muslims? "

We all know. lt's the oil. lt's a disgrace. The Saudi's punishment of choice for treason is Crucifixion. Yes literally. This is why the UN is now a joke.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Trump confuses me. He's a politician who, as they all do, promised things. But he actually appears to be attempting to deliver on his promises. WTF?! "

Trump is not a politician. The reason he won the Presidency is precisely because he is not a politician. People are sick and tired of career politicians who always break their promises. Trump is a businessman who gets things done, and it looks like he keeps his promises too.

over a year ago

l know. l was being glib.

Ok cool. I think it's relevant though, as I don't think mass shootings on the North American peninsula are restricted to Muslims. Or maybe the Christian ones just shoot school children. "

lf you can show me that those shootings were scripturally inspired from the New Testament and from the Nazarene, then l will happily agree with you.

over a year ago

-Matt

The poster doesn't appear to be a hypocrite at all. Speak for yourself as you're obviously not qualified to speak for others.

"

Thank you.

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

-Matt

"

I am speaking for myself,....where exactly have I claimed to speak for anyone else?

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Trump was elected for all the things he's now acting upon, so why the feigned surprise?

Perhaps cos he isn't a politician and therefore bypasses the diplomacy and machinations of politics that he gets right down to doing what he was elected for, and thats whats rubbing the establishments back up.

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

"Trump was elected for all the things he's now acting upon, so why the feigned surprise?

Perhaps cos he isn't a politician and therefore bypasses the diplomacy and machinations of politics that he gets right down to doing what he was elected for, and thats whats rubbing the establishments back up."

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Trump was elected for all the things he's now acting upon, so why the feigned surprise?

Perhaps cos he isn't a politician and therefore bypasses the diplomacy and machinations of politics that he gets right down to doing what he was elected for, and thats whats rubbing the establishments back up."

over a year ago

"Trump confuses me. He's a politician who, as they all do, promised things. But he actually appears to be attempting to deliver on his promises. WTF?!

Trump is not a politician. The reason he won the Presidency is precisely because he is not a politician. People are sick and tired of career politicians who always break their promises. Trump is a businessman who gets things done, and it looks like he keeps his promises too. "

But is Trump corrupted? There have been business men presidents in the past in other countries. I know one is facing trials for fraud at The Hague.

over a year ago

typical of news channels in UK

over a year ago

Let's face it, he's a wealthy, white male - those 3 reasons alone are sufficient for the stupids to hate him. If he was a black, disabled lesbian we'd all be slipping in lefty pre-cum on the streets of Britain

over a year ago

"Let's face it, he's a wealthy, white male - those 3 reasons alone are sufficient for the stupids to hate him. If he was a black, disabled lesbian we'd all be slipping in lefty pre-cum on the streets of Britain "

Male lesbian? Is that possible?

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Or maybe, just maybe, in his rush deliver a set of promises he's ignoring the legal and constitutional issues....which is fantastic of course. Who needs that sort of outdated nonsense eh?

over a year ago

The pollsters that attribute him with the worst 'approval ratings' make me laugh. Are these the pollsters that stated he wouldn't be the Republican Nominee? That he wouldn't then be President?

This travel ban stuff is all hysteria anyway and nothing to do with the UK. How the USA sees fit to control its borders is the business of the USA. This people calling it the 'Muslim ban' and the social justice 'award wining' journalists should try reading the executive order first.

over a year ago

"Let's face it, he's a wealthy, white male - those 3 reasons alone are sufficient for the stupids to hate him. If he was a black, disabled lesbian we'd all be slipping in lefty pre-cum on the streets of Britain "

LOL!

over a year ago

Trump then added the 3 month ban (90 days) on entry until correct paperwork was put in place, what is wrong with that? the main problem is "Visa Waiver" travel, it is up to every single one of us traveling to a country to ensure our entry paperwork is in order. Entry to any country is a privilege which people think is now an expected right,

over a year ago

Interesting quote from a police chief in Dubai on the BBC news site. He states that the countries subject of the travel ban regularly conduct state organised 'death to America' marches and in his _iew the ban makes perfect sense.

over a year ago

Also just picked up that virtually all of the Gulf States refuse VISA applications from Syria and nine have take refugees from there.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"The pollsters that attribute him with the worst 'approval ratings' make me laugh. Are these the pollsters that stated he wouldn't be the Republican Nominee? That he wouldn't then be President?

This travel ban stuff is all hysteria anyway and nothing to do with the UK. How the USA sees fit to control its borders is the business of the USA. This people calling it the 'Muslim ban' and the social justice 'award wining' journalists should try reading the executive order first."

over a year ago

"The pollsters that attribute him with the worst 'approval ratings' make me laugh. Are these the pollsters that stated he wouldn't be the Republican Nominee? That he wouldn't then be President?

This travel ban stuff is all hysteria anyway and nothing to do with the UK. How the USA sees fit to control its borders is the business of the USA. This people calling it the 'Muslim ban' and the social justice 'award wining' journalists should try reading the executive order first.

"

another thumbs up here

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

This travel ban stuff is all hysteria anyway and nothing to do with the UK. How the USA sees fit to control its borders is the business of the USA. This people calling it the 'Muslim ban' and the social justice 'award wining' journalists should try reading the executive order first."

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Trump isn't the problem..

It's his supporters and people who say things like "Muslim on Muslim" that are lol..

"

pretty sure Muslim on Muslim violence is a thing though lol.don't get me wrong most Muslim family's in the UK are good people and I admire there strong family unit they have but go to the middile east and there has been Muslim on Muslim violence for hundreds of years all over clear bullshit written in a book.dosent help there countries are rich in natural resources hence why the west love to rile the country's up and cause more death by arming a side they randomly pick to keep the war and money flowing.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

This is publicity. A chaotic execution of the order to maximise disruption and protest.

He appears to be "delivering" on his promise but even a cursory comparison between the list of countries under the suspension and those where terrorists have travelled to the USA makes it clear that it has nothing to do with making the country safer. Just showboating.

Do any of those supporting him disagree?

It's the same strategy that brought him to power. Outrage and publicity. No surprise. No use either.

over a year ago

"This is publicity. A chaotic execution of the order to maximise disruption and protest.

He appears to be "delivering" on his promise but even a cursory comparison between the list of countries under the suspension and those where terrorists have travelled to the USA makes it clear that it has nothing to do with making the country safer. Just showboating.

Do any of those supporting him disagree?

It's the same strategy that brought him to power. Outrage and publicity. No surprise. No use either."

People who have the right to say;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38804462

The UK has no voice

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

The UK has no voice"

So why are you posting?

over a year ago

"

The UK has no voice

So why are you posting? "

posted the _iews of the American People, didn't you watch the link

over a year ago

strange how this poll is kept well hidden online

"Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom"

lawmakers will also debate a second petition calling for the state visit to go ahead,

you really need to search hard to find the above petition

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

He was probably a very nice boy who was full of life and loved by all in his community

Bit like the drug dealer with the gun who got shot by the police in London

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

"

No he isn't. Three million more people voted for HRC- not that she isn't a shower of shit either, and the petition to stop the state visit over here has a significantly larger base than the one supporting his visit.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

No he isn't. Three million more people voted for HRC- not that she isn't a shower of shit either, and the petition to stop the state visit over here has a significantly larger base than the one supporting his visit. "

He won by the same rules as do-nuffing-bama did. Wasn't a problem then; why has it become one now?

over a year ago

It is all fake news, fox, cnn and the rest.

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

No he isn't. Three million more people voted for HRC- not that she isn't a shower of shit either, and the petition to stop the state visit over here has a significantly larger base than the one supporting his visit.

He won by the same rules as do-nuffing-bama did. Wasn't a problem then; why has it become one now?"

My response was to the statement that he has majority support which he clearly doesn't. Where did I criticise the process? There has never been a larger margin than the one between trump and HRC, so there is definitely something not working. Anyway, they're two cheeks of the same arse! On his Inauguration Day, he was up her and old Bill's arses, telling his audience to applaud them, saying he 'respected and admired them'. Far different from what he said during his campaign.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

He won by the same rules as do-nuffing-bama did. Wasn't a problem then; why has it become one now?

My response was to the statement that he has majority support which he clearly doesn't. Where did I criticise the process? There has never been a larger margin than the one between trump and HRC, so there is definitely something not working. Anyway, they're two cheeks of the same arse! On his Inauguration Day, he was up her and old Bill's arses, telling his audience to applaud them, saying he 'respected and admired them'. Far different from what he said during his campaign. "

You just now criticised the process

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

My response was to the statement that he has majority support which he clearly doesn't. Where did I criticise the process? There has never been a larger margin than the one between trump and HRC, so there is definitely something not working. Anyway, they're two cheeks of the same arse! On his Inauguration Day, he was up her and old Bill's arses, telling his audience to applaud them, saying he 'respected and admired them'. Far different from what he said during his campaign.

You just now criticised the process "

If the margin gets bigger and bigger with each election and the popular vote doesn't count then I think it's something worth looking at. But again, I reiterate that both candidates are two cheeks of the same arse. Donny T and the Clintons have been pals for years. Even the Democratic Party is pretty far to the right by our party's standards so it doesn't make much of a difference. I do think he's a cock though. He crumbles around other leaders- he looked weak as fuck on his first meeting with Obama and he's an absolutely terrible public orator.

over a year ago

yet he still won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

If the margin gets bigger and bigger with each election and the popular vote doesn't count then I think it's something worth looking at. But again, I reiterate that both candidates are two cheeks of the same arse. Donny T and the Clintons have been pals for years. Even the Democratic Party is pretty far to the right by our party's standards so it doesn't make much of a difference. I do think he's a cock though. He crumbles around other leaders- he looked weak as fuck on his first meeting with Obama and he's an absolutely terrible public orator. "

And that is definately a good thing; the Right

Look what the hand-wringing looney lefties have done; yes; exactly that; nothing!

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

If the margin gets bigger and bigger with each election and the popular vote doesn't count then I think it's something worth looking at. But again, I reiterate that both candidates are two cheeks of the same arse. Donny T and the Clintons have been pals for years. Even the Democratic Party is pretty far to the right by our party's standards so it doesn't make much of a difference. I do think he's a cock though. He crumbles around other leaders- he looked weak as fuck on his first meeting with Obama and he's an absolutely terrible public orator.

Look what the hand-wringing looney lefties have done; yes; exactly that; nothing! "

Oh deary me, the hyperbole. The Sun newspaper has definitely done a number on you!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Look what the hand-wringing looney lefties have done; yes; exactly that; nothing!

Oh deary me, the hyperbole. The Sun newspaper has definitely done a number on you! "

I don't read newspapers; but it does seem that you do And look at where reading all that rubbish has got you to

over a year ago

He won by the same rules as do-nuffing-bama did. Wasn't a problem then; why has it become one now?"

Do-nuffing-bama? Is this a charming new variation on dindu nuffin?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Do-nuffing-bama? Is this a charming new variation on dindu nuffin? "

Whats yours?

over a year ago

It's perfectly possible to be right wing and still know that Trump is a shower of shite.

over a year ago

Whats yours?"

I don't have one. Because I'm not a massive racist.

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Oh deary me, the hyperbole. The Sun newspaper has definitely done a number on you!

I don't read newspapers; but it does seem that you do And look at where reading all that rubbish has got you to"

I'm educated at masters level, read very, very widely, try to have conversations which don't use regurgitated, unoriginal and well-versed ad-hominem attacks like 'looney lefty', and try to keep my mind open to all points of _iew, so I'm doing just fine.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Whats yours?

I don't have one. Because I'm not a massive racist."

Neither am I; so f**king suggest that I am

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Looks like the first of our own right wing press is starting to get cold feet about the Trumpster.

Daily Telegraph has more of its fair share of negative Trump articles today.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't read newspapers; but it does seem that you do And look at where reading all that rubbish has got you to

I'm educated at masters level, read very, very widely, try to have conversations which don't use regurgitated, unoriginal and well-versed ad-hominem attacks like 'looney lefty', and try to keep my mind open to all points of _iew, so I'm doing just fine. "

If you say so

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

I'm educated at masters level, read very, very widely, try to have conversations which don't use regurgitated, unoriginal and well-versed ad-hominem attacks like 'looney lefty', and try to keep my mind open to all points of _iew, so I'm doing just fine. "

And that isn't an 'alternate fact' it's plain truth. Haha

over a year ago

Whats yours?

Neither am I; so f**king suggest that I am "

So what exactly is "do-nuffin-Bama" supposed to mean then? I assume if you wanted to (perhaps legitimately) criticise his lack of policy success during his presidency you'd have said "do-nothing" instead.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I'm educated at masters level, read very, very widely, try to have conversations which don't use regurgitated, unoriginal and well-versed ad-hominem attacks like 'looney lefty', and try to keep my mind open to all points of _iew, so I'm doing just fine.

And that isn't an 'alternate fact' it's plain truth. Haha "

Glad to see some endorsing your _iews; even if it is yourself doing it

over a year ago

well done, you just need to get a job now, pay off your student dept and find your way in the world

wishing you well

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Whats yours?

So what exactly is "do-nuffin-Bama" supposed to mean then? I assume if you wanted to (perhaps legitimately) criticise his lack of policy success during his presidency you'd have said "do-nothing" instead."

I could have; but I didn't; you chose to draw a parallel which I had not suggested, indeed, didn't even know about until I googled it

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Glad to see some endorsing your _iews; even if it is yourself doing it "

That is completely fine, I don't need affirmation from anybody. Like I say I'm open to different _iews when people have something to say that is worth listening to and they say it with respect. I look forward to the day when the cycle of being a decent human being is cool again. Until then I am more than happy to alone in a very bitter crowd.

over a year ago

Whats yours?

So what exactly is "do-nuffin-Bama" supposed to mean then? I assume if you wanted to (perhaps legitimately) criticise his lack of policy success during his presidency you'd have said "do-nothing" instead.

I could have; but I didn't; you chose to draw a parallel which I had not suggested, indeed, didn't even know about until I googled it"

Well now you've googled it, I assume you see why I reached the logical conclusion I did.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Whats yours?

I could have; but I didn't; you chose to draw a parallel which I had not suggested, indeed, didn't even know about until I googled it

Well now you've googled it, I assume you see why I reached the logical conclusion I did. "

I can now see why you reached that conclusion

Can you see that not everyone knows every racist term or connotation that there is on the bl**dy planet?

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

well done, you just need to get a job now, pay off your student dept and find your way in the world

wishing you well "

Thank you Steve. The masters is fully paid off, and already working

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

That is completely fine, I don't need affirmation from anybody. Like I say I'm open to different _iews when people have something to say that is worth listening to and they say it with respect. I look forward to the day when the cycle of being a decent human being is cool again. Until then I am more than happy to alone in a very bitter crowd. "

Ofcourse you don't need any affirmation from anyone; everyone already knows that your _iew or opinion is the only correct one because you got your MA in flower-arranging from the Open University

over a year ago

Whats yours?

Well now you've googled it, I assume you see why I reached the logical conclusion I did.

I can now see why you reached that conclusion

Can you see that not everyone knows every racist term or connotation that there is on the bl**dy planet?"

Yes, I can, but I thought that one was pretty well known to people who use the internet. It just seemed a bizarre thing to come up with independently, but I see it's just a coincidence.

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

That is completely fine, I don't need affirmation from anybody. Like I say I'm open to different _iews when people have something to say that is worth listening to and they say it with respect. I look forward to the day when the cycle of being a decent human being is cool again. Until then I am more than happy to alone in a very bitter crowd.

Ofcourse you don't need any affirmation from anyone; everyone already knows that your _iew or opinion is the only correct one because you got your MA in flower-arranging from the Open University "

Nope, still waiting to hear back about that one. My MA is in being a smart arse. Came out with excellent results

over a year ago

wishing you well

Thank you Steve. The masters is fully paid off, and already working "

You are most welcome, and hopefully in a position which makes use of your degree, so many students today gain a degree and end up doing an unsuited job

what work are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

age of 30's is a good time in life

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

This thread is utterly insane.

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

wishing you well

Thank you Steve. The masters is fully paid off, and already working

You are most welcome, and hopefully in a position which makes use of your degree, so many students today gain a degree and end up doing an unsuited job

what work are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

age of 30's is a good time in life"

I'd rather not say but it's an academic job and I love it, but I feel older than 30 for it.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Ofcourse you don't need any affirmation from anyone; everyone already knows that your _iew or opinion is the only correct one because you got your MA in flower-arranging from the Open University

Nope, still waiting to hear back about that one. My MA is in being a smart arse. Came out with excellent results "

Smart is good; even if it your a*se

By *oftfocusMan
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

The gunman was not from Morocco.

This is a fact.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

The gunman was not from Morocco.

This is a fact."

We know. But this is what happens when you jump to conclusions without waiting for the facts. It's just the usual shower of fucktards and bitter little fascists on the politics board showing us once again what idiots they are. It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Seems his balls has got a SEAL killed...

The US military analysis makes for sobering reading, and I notice donny the nonce isn't claiming ownership of this clusterfuck.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Bissonnette is a French-Canadian student, according to local news website TVA, which cited police sources. A Facebook page reportedly belonging to Bissonnette included "likes" for Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen, the far-right French presidential candidate.

Doesn't look pale and pasty and very European at all

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/quebec-mosque-shooting-two-students-arrested-gun-attack-mosque/amp/

That was a beautiful display of prejudice and racism in this thread. Quite difficult to claim anything else this time. Have a good, hard think

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Donald Trump has his own section on Factcheck.org.

Of course, as there's a huge media conspiracy against him you shouldn't believe anything. That makes him infallible of course.

Must be nice.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Nicholas Winton, now Sir Nicholas Winton.

He didn't have much power as a junior diplomat in 1939 but encouraged immigration. 669 children from Czechoslovakia.

He is a top guy.

over a year ago

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell"
...The man is a smart enough to fool so many fuck wits it is a terrible slur on ours and the American education systems that so many are fooled by this hokum .....It will end in tears for the workers and poor, Funnily the rich and vested interests will prosper

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The Atlantic should be a reputable enough site to post this link to Dr Zeuss before he was Dr Zeuss in 1941.

America First

https://goo.gl/images/5KG8wn

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell...The man is a smart enough to fool so many fuck wits it is a terrible slur on ours and the American education systems that so many are fooled by this hokum .....It will end in tears for the workers and poor, Funnily the rich and vested interests will prosper"

So the people you feel sorry for and who voted him in you class as fuckwits

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell...The man is a smart enough to fool so many fuck wits it is a terrible slur on ours and the American education systems that so many are fooled by this hokum .....It will end in tears for the workers and poor, Funnily the rich and vested interests will prosper

So the people you feel sorry for and who voted him in you class as fuckwits"

I wouldn't agree with that assessment either. However, people now choose to believe what suits them, true or not and can tune their news to reinforce their opinions. This is being exploited more and more. Did you have a look at Factcheck.org?

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Seems his balls has got a SEAL killed...

The US military analysis makes for sobering reading, and I notice donny the nonce isn't claiming ownership of this clusterfuck."

Well, he wasn't in the situation room was he, which I think is unusual for a president in the circumstances.

Then again he'd no doubt start barking orders thinking he knows best.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell...The man is a smart enough to fool so many fuck wits it is a terrible slur on ours and the American education systems that so many are fooled by this hokum .....It will end in tears for the workers and poor, Funnily the rich and vested interests will prosper

So the people you feel sorry for and who voted him in you class as fuckwits

I wouldn't agree with that assessment either. However, people now choose to believe what suits them, true or not and can tune their news to reinforce their opinions. This is being exploited more and more. Did you have a look at Factcheck.org?"

Although it will be the poor who suffer and the rich who prosper.

That said, there will be a short term economic boost with tax cuts and infrastructure spending (which the Republicans pre rented Obama from doing). However there will be a huge debt to be paid. Trump doesn't pay his debts. The US will have to. That said, the Chinese have been dumping huge amounts of U.S. debt. I don't think the Donald's current rhetoric will encourage them to help fund him...

over a year ago

Yes the same mass delusion that brought us The rise of Nationalism, the same that scapegoats anyone who is "Not one of us".....Fuckwits is about right...If you believe even half of what Trump says well............you qualify as a fully fledged member

over a year ago

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell"

I thought I would never get involved in politics on Fabswingers, but then I read this post.

Why didn't any of my Northern friends tell me Willy Mcfuckbucket exists!? I clicked on posters profile and literally got out of bed to go downstairs and get phone charger so I can continue reading. Yes the profile is that good!

Then I checked posters previous posts and Willy Mcfuckbucket really is a psychopath/sociopath. This is insane, but I would love to reply to post and share my opinion on Trump's rise to power...

Just not right now because it is 4:20am and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. When I come in here next time and if the thread has not closed I will continue this post.

Oh don't tell Willy Mcfuckbucket I was in here!

over a year ago

"not sure I should read this or not before I post but I do wonder how the born into money,married immagrants twice, bankrupted six times supossedly rascist fuckwit ever got this far . the rest of us must be some wankers.... I also can not spell

I thought I would never get involved in politics on Fabswingers, but then I read this post.

Why didn't any of my Northern friends tell me Willy Mcfuckbucket exists!? I clicked on posters profile and literally got out of bed to go downstairs and get phone charger so I can continue reading. Yes the profile is that good!

Then I checked posters previous posts and Willy Mcfuckbucket really is a psychopath/sociopath. This is insane, but I would love to reply to post and share my opinion on Trump's rise to power...

Just not right now because it is 4:20am and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. When I come in here next time and if the thread has not closed I will continue this post.

Oh don't tell Willy Mcfuckbucket I was in here!"

Almost forgot about this!

Here it goes...

The following is a mixture of actual real facts and a few of my own opinions.

Trump is a very succesful business man not by his own skills to start with because he had failed, but the banks bailed him out. His name had become more valuable to the banks so they had to bail him out otherwise they would have incurred huge losses.

Donald realised he can't make money from buildings or any of his other projects, but he can sell his name 'Trump' thus the brand was created. He quickly learned Trump brand combined with TV exposure will make him more money...

Over the years the more he failed the more skills he gained on how to beat the 'system' e.g avoiding tax.

At the same time there is a financial war going on between wealthy groups and Trump wants to be at the top.

So his plan began over a decade ago. Using TV exposure, making contacts and as a business man doing market research. He waited for the right moment to launch his bid for the white house. He used 'fear' tactics, he knew his statistics and targeted certain parts of the country as he knew those votes were up for grabs.

As an outsider he was perfectly positioned to pick off his rivals one by one... he took advantage of the fact that the country was divided, hurting and people did not trust mainstream politicians.

In other words he saw a gap in the market...

Trump knew if he obtains the title 'president' he will get more exposure like never before his brand will grow worldwide. Trump likes his fans/supporters, but he loves the critics because he knows they keep him in the news... that is the reason he is constantly winding people up on social media.

In other words he is a master in playing the numbers game...

Trump is not racist, he is a business man looking to grow his empire. In his own words 'it's nothing personal, it's just business'

He is having the time of his life and will do anything to grow the Trump brand. He has the entertainment and comedy factor. He is target driven and highly motivated to be the best president in the first 100 days...

He needs to use shocking tactics such as 'the wall' 'banning countries' 'putting countries on notice' he knows which statement to say and when to get maximum effect including topics on China and Russia.

It's not all bad news... pockets of resistence is growing. He can't sack everyone who speaks up against him.

Right now Trump is winning and the world is loosing...

Let's hope the American people have fastened their seatbelts because they are in for one hell of a rollercoaster and ultimately only they can stop him...

As for me if you never hear from me again it's because Trump's organisation or his 'people' have taken me to place far far away... not because I am close to the truth, but because I may attempt to be cheeky and contact Melania Trump to ask her is Willy Mcfuckbucket as funny as people say he is...

I know your thinking why would I take such a risk... in the wise words of Mr Trump himself:

'What do I have to loose...'

After all he is President Donald Trump.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

But don't forget all the Russians in the story too. There is a very convincing narrative that they funded much of his campaign. There are a number of deals that all seem a bit too good to be true. Selling mansions for twice their value to Russian mobsters, etc.

Look up Adam Khan (@Khanoisseur) on Twitter for a lot of the things he has managed to uncover... when you put it all together it is quite convincing.

-Matt

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"But don't forget all the Russians in the story too. There is a very convincing narrative that they funded much of his campaign. There are a number of deals that all seem a bit too good to be true. Selling mansions for twice their value to Russian mobsters, etc.

Look up Adam Khan (@Khanoisseur) on Twitter for a lot of the things he has managed to uncover... when you put it all together it is quite convincing.

-Matt"

Pass. Putin is funding all of the nationalist parties in Europe though.

No threat though. Lovely chap. Strong leader. Misunderstood. His sexuality certainly is I think

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Trump confuses me. He's a politician who, as they all do, promised things. But he actually appears to be attempting to deliver on his promises. WTF?!

Trump is not a politician. The reason he won the Presidency is precisely because he is not a politician. People are sick and tired of career politicians who always break their promises. Trump is a businessman who gets things done, and it looks like he keeps his promises too. "

Is he keeping his promise to ban ALL Muslims from entry to the US until 'we know what the hells going on'. Because he says he's not.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

We're not surprised and we did expect it because it is what he said he'd do. But we're still going to oppose it because we believe it to be illegal, unconstitutional, unhelpful, wrong and more likely to increase the terrorist threat and put us all in more danger, not less.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Are you saying, contra to what he promised, that he's not going to try and have a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Trump then added the 3 month ban (90 days) on entry until correct paperwork was put in place, what is wrong with that? the main problem is "Visa Waiver" travel, it is up to every single one of us traveling to a country to ensure our entry paperwork is in order. Entry to any country is a privilege which people think is now an expected right,

"

Their paperwork was in order and, for those with a visa or green card, it can take 18 months or more of vetting to get that paperwork. As far as I am aware there is no "visa waiver" for any of the seven countries on the list.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"It's perfectly possible to be right wing and still know that Trump is a shower of shite. "

this

over a year ago

"But don't forget all the Russians in the story too. There is a very convincing narrative that they funded much of his campaign. There are a number of deals that all seem a bit too good to be true. Selling mansions for twice their value to Russian mobsters, etc.

-Matt"

For crying out loud Matt, please stop spreading fake news!

I am meant to be in hiding after my previous post. There is a reason why Trump will cause chaos amongst anything and everything apart from Russia...

It is soo obvious sometimes don't know if should laugh or cry. Deals are done at the highest levels we will never know about.

Let's not get started on Trump's and Putin's bromance. What they do behind closed doors is non of our business.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Trump is briefing against Nordstrom off dropping his daughter's brand. Is this OK? I don't think this was one of his campaign promises:

Trump tweeted at 10:51am from his own personal Twitter account that Ivanka has been treated “so unfairly by @Nordstrom,” a message that was then quickly re-tweeted by the official US presidential Twitter account @POTUS:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer doubled down later in the day, calling Nordstrom's actions “a direct attack on his policies and her name” in the daily press briefing, despite the company's insistence that the decision was not a political one.

“He ran for president, he won and he is leading this country,” Spicer said. “For people to take out their concern about his actions or his executive orders on members of his family, he has every right to stand up for his family and applaud their business activities, their success.”

“When it comes to his family, I think he has been very clear how proud he is of what they do and have accomplished. For someone to take out their concern with his policies on a family member of his is just not acceptable,” Spicer said, and Trump “has every right to stand up to them.”

Post new Message to Thread