Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

house parties

Jump to newest

By *he Dirty Decorator OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Does anyone hold actual house parties ? rather than (the usual gang bang for a fee)type, and if so how do you find one ,would love to attend a genuine one in the West Mids if there are any?Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Depends if you mean an actual party of a gangbang? We hold Bukkakes on a regular basis, in Nottingham?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We hold parties but only for people we have meet with . Tend to be nice intimate relaxed orgys

over a year ago

Birmingham

Intimate and relaxed, just how a party should be .

over a year ago

Start going to Socials

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We have been to 2. We tried to orgsnise one ourself, but we are a little bit too new to the lifestyle and dont really know enough people to make it work. We will try again a little bit later.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Start going to Socials"

I hear this all the time, but have never actually seen, heard of, or been invited to a social. What are the socials you attend like? Are they regular or one off? In someones house? A lifestyle club? A vanilla venue? How many people attend etc.

over a year ago

We have loads of socials down here in Wales. Different area's hold socials at different times of the month and on a regular basis. Normally attended by around 100-150 people all of different mind sets but good friendly nights.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We have loads of socials down here in Wales. Different area's hold socials at different times of the month and on a regular basis. Normally attended by around 100-150 people all of different mind sets but good friendly nights. "

What kind of venues? How do you hear about them?

over a year ago

"Start going to Socials

I hear this all the time, but have never actually seen, heard of, or been invited to a social. What are the socials you attend like? Are they regular or one off? In someones house? A lifestyle club? A vanilla venue? How many people attend etc."

They're advertised on the meets and events pages all the time. If you wait to be invited, you'll end up disappointed. They happen in many venues, some in clubs, usually just pubs and bars. Some have rooms set aside exclusively their use. One of the Lincoln socials, we were lucky enough to have a whole pub for the night...This weekend's one is just in town, moving to several places...Some people only look for local ones, others travel all over for them..

We find they're a great way of meeting new people without any expectations of play and make connections for future meets and parties. They're not for everybody, but Lincoln certainly has a very sociable scene now...and I think other places such as York and Newcastle are along very similar lines..

Get on over and get inviting yourselves if that's what you fancy

over a year ago

There are 6 socials advertised all over the country on the first page of the meets thread alone.

over a year ago

I like having couples over for summin to eat, drink, chat... anything else is just a bonus..

Where not the kinda couple that just want to fuck everyone we meet.. its nice to know someone i feel before you go stick your dick in them..

Guess some people just want to meet for sex, where others just want to meet for company, a chat a laugh an if the moment takes it an there is an attraction then i guess its a bonus.

over a year ago

Check my verifications....I hold parties...and organise socials.

Mainly for couples. No charge. Just a voluntary donation box for catering

And they are in West Midlands!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Start going to Socials

I hear this all the time, but have never actually seen, heard of, or been invited to a social. What are the socials you attend like? Are they regular or one off? In someones house? A lifestyle club? A vanilla venue? How many people attend etc.

They're advertised on the meets and events pages all the time. If you wait to be invited, you'll end up disappointed. They happen in many venues, some in clubs, usually just pubs and bars. Some have rooms set aside exclusively their use. One of the Lincoln socials, we were lucky enough to have a whole pub for the night...This weekend's one is just in town, moving to several places...Some people only look for local ones, others travel all over for them..

We find they're a great way of meeting new people without any expectations of play and make connections for future meets and parties. They're not for everybody, but Lincoln certainly has a very sociable scene now...and I think other places such as York and Newcastle are along very similar lines..

Get on over and get inviting yourselves if that's what you fancy "

Just had a look in the East Midlands area. The only one is in Barnsley which is about 150 miles away.

over a year ago

"Check my verifications....I hold parties...and organise socials.

Mainly for couples. No charge. Just a voluntary donation box for catering

And they are in West Midlands!"

Never thought about that, i find the company is enough, although kate does go all out on her cooking and at times it can be quite expensive.. But i know kate, she loves cooking as much as she does entertaining.. just wish we could do it more often, with other couples (Huddersfield, west yorkshire)

over a year ago

"Start going to Socials

Just had a look in the East Midlands area. The only one is in Barnsley which is about 150 miles away. "

Keep your eyes open, there are ones that happen in south brum, xstasia hold ones fairly regularily

over a year ago

Birmingham

South Brum, now that would be interesting,will watchout for that one for sure

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

Would like to go but don't feel comfortable on my own.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Start going to Socials

I hear this all the time, but have never actually seen, heard of, or been invited to a social. What are the socials you attend like? Are they regular or one off? In someones house? A lifestyle club? A vanilla venue? How many people attend etc."

If you look in the Wales forum you will see all sorts of events advertised.

There are loads of socials, usually held in function rooms of pubs, clubs or other venues, with strict rules on "no play on the premises".

Most of the socials are semi-regular, in that they happen a few times a year.

As for numbers, it varies, some of the larger ones have 140 people, some of the smaller ones 50 people.

Basically, a social is a night out, with a bunch of old friends, and with a chance to make a whole bunch of new friends too, theres usually a dj, sometimes a raffle with sexy prizes, and compared with vanilla nights out, a whole lot less aggro lol!

After most socials, there's usually some sort of ad-hoc party, perhaps at someone's house, or, if you are like us and book a room somewhere near, we kidnap a few and have a small party of our own lol!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

But we didnt know about swinging when we lived in Wales!!!!!

over a year ago

"Start going to Socials

Just had a look in the East Midlands area. The only one is in Barnsley which is about 150 miles away. "

Well, you'll just need to keep an eye out for ones that are closer to you another time...

Post new Message to Thread