Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it a strange fantasy as a straight guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I straight guy I have a fantasy of laying under a couple licking her while her partner hubby fwb take her hard and deep from behind I work her clit as they fuck and both cum.

I dont even care if I'm not getting anything in return. Is that a strange thing to fantasise about as a straight guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, you need to start putting bi-sexual on all health forms from now on

over a year ago

Also, First

over a year ago

"Yes, you need to start putting bi-sexual on all health forms from now on"

I dont see myself as bi sexual and I dont want to do anything with the guy but it's a fantasy of mine

over a year ago

"As I straight guy I have a fantasy of laying under a couple licking her while her partner hubby fwb take her hard and deep from behind I work her clit as they fuck and both cum.

I dont even care if I'm not getting anything in return. Is that a strange thing to fantasise about as a straight guy"

Its a horny thing to fantasise..

Now on my to-do list...

Thank you x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not strange but I've often wondered how that works.

over a year ago

"Yes, you need to start putting bi-sexual on all health forms from now on

I dont see myself as bi sexual and I dont want to do anything with the guy but it's a fantasy of mine "

Sorry, I don't make the rules

over a year ago

Nothing weird about that at all. It's fun to do too so highly recommended as a fantasy to make real.

over a year ago

"Not strange but I've often wondered how that works."

My thought would be to be in a 69 position not getting mine sucked unless the mood takes the lady ger man walks up behind and starts to fuck and I work the clit with my tongue. Even better if lady is a gusher or squirted but that's asking to much lol

over a year ago

"As I straight guy I have a fantasy of laying under a couple licking her while her partner hubby fwb take her hard and deep from behind I work her clit as they fuck and both cum.

I dont even care if I'm not getting anything in return. Is that a strange thing to fantasise about as a straight guy

Its a horny thing to fantasise..

Now on my to-do list...

Thank you x "

Happy to oblige

over a year ago

"Nothing weird about that at all. It's fun to do too so highly recommended as a fantasy to make real. "

That hardship would be finding a willing couple lol

over a year ago

I dont even care if I'm not getting anything in return. Is that a strange thing to fantasise about as a straight guy"

What if he pops out and pokes your throat?

over a year ago

What if he pops out and pokes your throat? "

Or his balls rattle off your forehead.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not strange but I've often wondered how that works.

My thought would be to be in a 69 position not getting mine sucked unless the mood takes the lady ger man walks up behind and starts to fuck and I work the clit with my tongue. Even better if lady is a gusher or squirted but that's asking to much lol "

I think at some point you would be having contact with the guy. Bits that f him would bash against the top of your head wouldn't they? I'm struggling to visualise it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with people touching each other though, as long as it's all pleasurable and consensual

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind if his balls hit my head as long as it doesn't go in my mouth lol

I dont know maybe I gavnt thought it though completely but I just think the idea of it is hit as hell and would love to try it x

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

If he was doing it bareback there is a good chance you'll get some cum in your mouth/over your face. How would you feel about that?

over a year ago

"If he was doing it bareback there is a good chance you'll get some cum in your mouth/over your face. How would you feel about that? "

Make sure I take a tooth brush and wet wipes lol

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I dont see myself as bi sexual and I dont want to do anything with the guy but it's a fantasy of mine

Sorry, I don't make the rules"

The rulz is the rulz. If your in close proximity of a penis and in a position that you feel pubes scrapping along your chin then I’m afraid you is Bi by default.

over a year ago

"If he was doing it bareback there is a good chance you'll get some cum in your mouth/over your face. How would you feel about that?

Make sure I take a tooth brush and wet wipes lol"

over a year ago

The rulz is the rulz. If your in close proximity of a penis and in a position that you feel pubes scrapping along your chin then I’m afraid you is Bi by default.

"

Not sure I agree with that

over a year ago

Under rule 47a of FAB conduct code you will need to change your profile status to bi curious...

over a year ago

Not sure I agree with that "

If 2 people on the internet have said it then it has to be true

over a year ago

I have the same fantasy, so can’t be that strange.....can it!

By *andlingswingersCouple
over a year ago

Woodbridge

"I wouldn't mind if his balls hit my head as long as it doesn't go in my mouth lol

"

Is that like "I've nothing against people talking about homosexuality so long as they don't try to ram it down my throat"?

Ah, the old ones are the best.....

over a year ago

"Not strange but I've often wondered how that works.

My thought would be to be in a 69 position not getting mine sucked unless the mood takes the lady ger man walks up behind and starts to fuck and I work the clit with my tongue. Even better if lady is a gusher or squirted but that's asking to much lol

I think at some point you would be having contact with the guy. Bits that f him would bash against the top of your head wouldn't they? I'm struggling to visualise it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with people touching each other though, as long as it's all pleasurable and consensual"

Bash your bits on my head luv. Loving the image

over a year ago

I have the same fantasy, so can’t be that strange.....can it! "

Hmmmm... still using straight on your profile....

over a year ago

Im Not alone at least whop whop lol now to find a couple that would like to let me live this out lol

over a year ago

Hmmmm... still using straight on your profile...."

I'm a rule breaker lol but I am straight so will keep it that way lol

over a year ago

I'd love to experience this.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind if his balls hit my head as long as it doesn't go in my mouth lol

Is that like "I've nothing against people talking about homosexuality so long as they don't try to ram it down my throat"?

Haha just right lol

Ah, the old ones are the best....."

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Not sure I agree with that "

I’m afraid I don’t make the rulz. As per yesterday’s conversation where you quite openly declined a man cock due to the way it was presented to you, that situation does not entitle you to the Bi status. But however as it states in the Bi rulz book paragraph 78 section 4b and I quote

“ He that becomes involved with a lady person and herewith a second penis is introduced, shall accept that said penis is intended for use in a way as outlined in sub section 69b which states Penises within 78mm of another man shall deemed as a Bi sexual act/ intention / fantasy”

Soz. Rulz are a bitch

over a year ago

Hmmmm... still using straight on your profile....

I'm a rule breaker lol but I am straight so will keep it that way lol"

You didn't tell me that last night in bed

over a year ago

What if he pops out and pokes your throat?

Or his balls rattle off your forehead. "

I tend to lick and suck the balls as well

(Yes; done it several times)

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Sorry, I don't make the rules"

It's lucky it's not a real rule then.

Don't worry OP it doesn't make you bi at all.

I think it's a very common fantasy for men. Not many have the bottle to put it into practice though.

over a year ago

We've done that with another woman, not so sure the fella would be keen on another male mouth that close to his nob tho

over a year ago

I’m afraid I don’t make the rulz. As per yesterday’s conversation where you quite openly declined a man cock due to the way it was presented to you, that situation does not entitle you to the Bi status. But however as it states in the Bi rulz book paragraph 78 section 4b and I quote

“ He that becomes involved with a lady person and herewith a second penis is introduced, shall accept that said penis is intended for use in a way as outlined in sub section 69b which states Penises within 78mm of another man shall deemed as a Bi sexual act/ intention / fantasy”

Soz. Rulz are a bitch "

Hahahaha I'm glad rules are made to be broken lol

over a year ago

Soz. Rulz are a bitch "

That made me smile

You crayzee loon

over a year ago

Soz. Rulz are a bitch "

Sounds legit to me

over a year ago

It's lucky it's not a real rule then.

Don't worry OP it doesn't make you bi at all.

I think it's a very common fantasy for men. Not many have the bottle to put it into practice though."

I've got the bottle for it no problem there lol

over a year ago

OP yesterday you said that you were completely freaked out by a potential bi scenario

Now you are saying you want to lay underneath a lady while she is getting fucked. Has it not crossed your mind that you might come into contact with penis?

And that your story isnt terribly consistent?

over a year ago

Soz. Rulz are a bitch

Sounds legit to me "

I should have known the bi police would pic up on this one lol

over a year ago

Soz. Rulz are a bitch

Sounds legit to me

I should have known the bi police would pic up on this one lol"

Even you think there is a bi element to it or you wouldn't have asked if it was weird scenario for a straight guy

over a year ago

"OP yesterday you said that you were completely freaked out by a potential bi scenario

Now you are saying you want to lay underneath a lady while she is getting fucked. Has it not crossed your mind that you might come into contact with penis?

And that your story isnt terribly consistent?"

I want things on my terms in how close I get to a penis yesterday what I had said did freak me out but this is very different to what happened in my opinion

over a year ago

"OP yesterday you said that you were completely freaked out by a potential bi scenario

I want things on my terms in how close I get to a penis yesterday what I had said did freak me out but this is very different to what happened in my opinion "

I think if you are licking a woman while she is being fucked, there is every possibility that your mouth, and the penis will connect

Im very sexually inexperienced though, so what do i know?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You decide you should know by know.

over a year ago

I want things on my terms in how close I get to a penis yesterday what I had said did freak me out but this is very different to what happened in my opinion

I think if you are licking a woman while she is being fucked, there is every possibility that your mouth, and the penis will connect

Im very sexually inexperienced though, so what do i know?"

Disagree slightly. If the guy is fucking a woman and he slips and hits widowdad then its an accident. Everyones an adult just go back to what you was doing.

Having a dick shoved in your face on purpose for you to suck it is a different matter

over a year ago

Disagree slightly. If the guy is fucking a woman and he slips and hits widowdad then its an accident. Everyones an adult just go back to what you was doing.

Having a dick shoved in your face on purpose for you to suck it is a different matter"

Thank you

over a year ago

Having a dick shoved in your face on purpose for you to suck it is a different matter"

Thats ok. You're allowed to disagree. Lol

over a year ago

If this scenario happens, I can't see there being a happy ending

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Im very sexually inexperienced though, so what do i know?"

OP. Id listen to this young ladies perspective. Although as she quite rightly says she is inexperienced she is still able to justify that cock in pussy and mouth on pussy equals .99% Bi ness. Now that don’t do this very often but I would like to offer your the opportunity to interact with another non Bi person such as myself and see if there is any truth to the rumour that cock on cock is the bestest We could invite miss sappy o file and try and educate her some more if that is allowed.

over a year ago

OP. Id listen to this young ladies perspective. Although as she quite rightly says she is inexperienced she is still able to justify that cock in pussy and mouth on pussy equals .99% Bi ness. Now that don’t do this very often but I would like to offer your the opportunity to interact with another non Bi person such as myself and see if there is any truth to the rumour that cock on cock is the bestest We could invite miss sappy o file and try and educate her some more if that is allowed. "

Forgive me for sounding dumb but what are you suggesting we do????

over a year ago

OP. Id listen to this young ladies perspective. Although as she quite rightly says she is inexperienced she is still able to justify that cock in pussy and mouth on pussy equals .99% Bi ness. Now that don’t do this very often but I would like to offer your the opportunity to interact with another non Bi person such as myself and see if there is any truth to the rumour that cock on cock is the bestest We could invite miss sappy o file and try and educate her some more if that is allowed. "

How selfless of you

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

OP. Id listen to this young ladies perspective. Although as she quite rightly says she is inexperienced she is still able to justify that cock in pussy and mouth on pussy equals .99% Bi ness. Now that don’t do this very often but I would like to offer your the opportunity to interact with another non Bi person such as myself and see if there is any truth to the rumour that cock on cock is the bestest We could invite miss sappy o file and try and educate her some more if that is allowed.

Forgive me for sounding dumb but what are you suggesting we do????"

Whatever it is that you require to answer this burning question

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

How selfless of you "

You know me. Always willing to help

over a year ago

How selfless of you

You know me. Always willing to help "

You are sure to be canonized Juciy

Saint Juciy has a ring to it

over a year ago

Whatever it is that you require to answer this burning question "

And what burning question is this

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

How selfless of you

You know me. Always willing to help

You are sure to be canonized Juciy

Saint Juciy has a ring to it"

O I like the sound of that

Arise Saint Juciy

I will mr pope just let me take another viagra first

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

And what burning question is this"

The one you have been asking for some time now

Am I Bi. Or fab straight

over a year ago

Am I Bi. Or fab straight "

I am neither bi nor fab bi I'm straight I'm just broad minded and open to experience new things but I dont have any attraction to men in the least bit

over a year ago

Sorry to disappoint lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I dont know maybe I gavnt thought it though completely but I just think the idea of it is hit as hell and would love to try it x"

Then you should try it! I hope you can and soon

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Am I Bi. Or fab straight

I am neither bi nor fab bi I'm straight I'm just broad minded and open to experience new things but I dont have any attraction to men in the least bit "

hmmmm. Well you know what you are then

over a year ago

I fancy doing this

If it popped out mid action, it would be rude not to give it a quick suck and pop it back in again

over a year ago

I dont know maybe I gavnt thought it though completely but I just think the idea of it is hit as hell and would love to try it x

Then you should try it! I hope you can and soon"

Just to find a willing couple lol

over a year ago

Am I Bi. Or fab straight

I am neither bi nor fab bi I'm straight I'm just broad minded and open to experience new things but I dont have any attraction to men in the least bit

hmmmm. Well you know what you are then "

Go on tell me then lol

Post new Message to Thread