Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hgv sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all just here to find out if people like the sound of lorry fun? Bit random I know just hoping it's not just me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know the scousers like a lorra sex....;-)

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i would love to, just my boss, the missus and the bloke that takes the truck out after me proably wouldnt be so entertaining (well, the missus wouldnt mind)

over a year ago

Ild love to give it ago.Dorset and Hampshire often

over a year ago

have given it a go once and was great fun, would love to do it again lol

over a year ago

Yes we have experienced this. We met a really nice guy and had fun in the cab of his lorry. I always wanted to know what it was like in there, I liked the little sleeping area, was so cute

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

surisingly comfy to aint it lol

over a year ago

Very.just need to test it out now

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

done it loads there are loads of horny truckers about

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Yes we have experienced this. We met a really nice guy and had fun in the cab of his lorry. I always wanted to know what it was like in there, I liked the little sleeping area, was so cute "

thats what i thought...was like a little dolls house...the sex wasnt bad either...

not sure i would repeat though, it was a want to try thing...beds are far better designed for fun

over a year ago

Yes I wouldn't always want to do it, but as a different experience it was nice. Yes it is like a little dolls house, I liked the curtains too, was very comfy. I definitely recommend trying it.

Was a bit of a struggle getting yp to the cab, but rather nice to have two guys pushing me up by my fat ass

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I realty really really want to fuck in a truck!!!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Yes I wouldn't always want to do it, but as a different experience it was nice. Yes it is like a little dolls house, I liked the curtains too, was very comfy. I definitely recommend trying it.

Was a bit of a struggle getting yp to the cab, but rather nice to have two guys pushing me up by my fat ass "

kev got the giggles cos i banged my head

over a year ago

Used to meet a Van driver and have kinky sex on the roof but had to stop cos I got van ariel disease...

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"Used to meet a Van driver and have kinky sex on the roof but had to stop cos I got van ariel disease... "

lolol

reminds of the wedding between two ariels

ceremony was fabulous, but reception was terrible

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"I realty really really want to fuck in a truck!!!!!"

nd i went through evesham the other night, although you would have had to be sat on the side of the motorway lol. and i wouldnt have been involved.

and you would have had to do it while i was on my way to my delivery, but otherwise it woudl have been fine lol

over a year ago

mmmmmm can get into some very unusual positions in the cab of a lorry x

over a year ago

prefer a good shunting on the railways myself...

over a year ago

if the truck was on a services and the trucker freshly showered then i'd be well up for it

however the idea of rocking up to a layby and climbing in the cab of someone who has just done a 13/14 hour day and hasn't had a shower since the mornin is not my idea of fun

over a year ago

"if the truck was on a services and the trucker freshly showered then i'd be well up for it

however the idea of rocking up to a layby and climbing in the cab of someone who has just done a 13/14 hour day and hasn't had a shower since the mornin is not my idea of fun"

then you've not lived Bussy

over a year ago

"if the truck was on a services and the trucker freshly showered then i'd be well up for it

however the idea of rocking up to a layby and climbing in the cab of someone who has just done a 13/14 hour day and hasn't had a shower since the mornin is not my idea of fun

then you've not lived Bussy "

eww no couldn't do it

not into man smells - men have to be shower fresh, have washed behind there ears and made sure their belly buutons are devoid of fluff for me to want to play

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I had a truck meet all arranged until he took exception to my safety measure of texting a pic if his number.plate to my safety friend.

Because obviously it's far more dangerous for him to have a third party know that he's playing in the cab than for a single woman he met off the internet to climb into his cab when noone knows she's there...

over a year ago

"Hi all just here to find out if people like the sound of lorry fun? Bit random I know just hoping it's not just me lol"

I'm just too short to reach the exhaust

over a year ago

"Hi all just here to find out if people like the sound of lorry fun? Bit random I know just hoping it's not just me lol

I'm just too short to reach the exhaust "

Yeah. And what happens when the lorry wants to go on top?

over a year ago

then you've not lived Bussy

eww no couldn't do it

not into man smells - men have to be shower fresh, have washed behind there ears and made sure their belly buutons are devoid of fluff for me to want to play "

Nice guys do though Bussy. If a meet has been arranged and the scenario was having sex in a lorry, like ours was, then arrangements are made beforehand.

We did have our meet at services, embarrassing walking to the lorry park and getting into the lorry even if I didn't see anyone on the way to the lorry park and it was parked in a discreet spot, not in a line next to others. The guy we met had been there for 2 hours prior and had been freshly washed and groomed and was wearing his own clothes and not a work uniform. You have to ensure in any situation that you are groomed for a meet and I believe nice guys do make the effort. As I would, I wouldn't go on a meet straight from work either

over a year ago

Well said.it's not hard to look decent and be nice and fresh.think your meeting the wrong type if they smell funny. Don't tar us all with the same brush.lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I realty really really want to fuck in a truck!!!!!

nd i went through evesham the other night, although you would have had to be sat on the side of the motorway lol. and i wouldnt have been involved.

and you would have had to do it while i was on my way to my delivery, but otherwise it woudl have been fine lol"

ummmmmm......thanks......i think

over a year ago

i fucked the bosses daughter in law in 1 of his trucks.we also stopped at the beach in cricreith and fucked her there as well.he found out about the affair and i had to leave

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I wouldn't.

UNLESS..... it was the young Edward Stobbart Jnr in a Stobbart lorry.

Has anyone else seen the Eddie Stobbart series and the bosses son. He might be very young but fuck me.............. he's HOT HOT HOT.

Sorry....hot flush.....must behave..... young enough to be my son.......... aaarrrrggghhhhhh

over a year ago

"Well said.it's not hard to look decent and be nice and fresh.think your meeting the wrong type if they smell funny. Don't tar us all with the same brush.lol "

I have never met with anyone in their cabs for sex. My points were hypothetical scenario's.

However, having 50/60 drivers working for me, I know what a cab can smell like at the end of a long day and I can't say that some of the ones I jave been in would be conducive to me gettin a hard on.

I totally understand how some might find it horny and how some drivers are impecabbly clean but it's not something I would actively look for.

Besides, it would be a bit hypocritical, having had to discipline guys for having people (other than other company employees) in their cabs in the past.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I found the cab very cramped indeed. Hell, i couldn't sit down for a week afterwards.

over a year ago

Hmm must admit it's def on my to do list, but we seem to have a distinct lack of decent ones off this end of the universe!!

over a year ago

Hmm must admit it's def on my to do list, Just not found a trucker yet

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Hmm must admit it's def on my to do list, but we seem to have a distinct lack of decent ones off this end of the universe!! "

kin 'ell, if you can't find a decent one at Lowestoft there's no hope for the rest of us.

over a year ago

Guess I'm looking in the wrong place then lol xx

over a year ago

"Well said.it's not hard to look decent and be nice and fresh.think your meeting the wrong type if they smell funny. Don't tar us all with the same brush.lol

I have never met with anyone in their cabs for sex. My points were hypothetical scenario's.

However, having 50/60 drivers working for me, I know what a cab can smell like at the end of a long day and I can't say that some of the ones I jave been in would be conducive to me gettin a hard on.

I totally understand how some might find it horny and how some drivers are impecabbly clean but it's not something I would actively look for.

Besides, it would be a bit hypocritical, having had to discipline guys for having people (other than other company employees) in their cabs in the past.

"

Is it against company policy to invite strangers for sex in the cabs whilst working then - employment rules have gone mad haven't they

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"I wouldn't.

UNLESS..... it was the young Edward Stobbart Jnr in a Stobbart lorry.

Has anyone else seen the Eddie Stobbart series and the bosses son. He might be very young but fuck me.............. he's HOT HOT HOT.

Sorry....hot flush.....must behave..... young enough to be my son.......... aaarrrrggghhhhhh "

would love you to meet him and give hiim a fuck, afterall, stobarts has been fucking the rest of the industry for years....

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"I realty really really want to fuck in a truck!!!!!

and you would have had to do it while i was on my way to my delivery, but otherwise it woudl have been fine lol

ummmmmm......thanks......i think "

lol. i meant you could have brought a 'friend' to have in the truck. i actually thought of you when i saw the evasham sign, wierdly.

over a year ago

"I know the scousers like a lorra sex....;-)"

haha im using this!

Post new Message to Thread