Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pub night Quiz ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You ever been to one .. our local have one a month all money go to cancer care unit at the Hospital .. we got 56 out of 100 was 7 in our group got 6th... same people win each month , Really hard the questions ..Like What English word is derived from the Hebrew for proper ? we had not a clue , so are you good at a quiz ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good at a quiz??? bloody hell... i have to do one every bloody week for our pub.. sick of em lol

over a year ago

"good at a quiz??? bloody hell... i have to do one every bloody week for our pub.. sick of em lol "
are you really i am not sure where thay fine the questions .. Whats a young beaver called i was thinking baby beaver , no a Kit , we got that wronge . Firt prize is 25 pounds of drinks or meal , lol

over a year ago

you best come to ours then ... i can slip you the answers

over a year ago

"you best come to ours then ... i can slip you the answers "
yes only way i would win , lol x be nice to take a brain box with me one month , Well never come last we did one month ,

over a year ago

I used to enjoy going to pub quizzes, have not been now for a number of years.

How do you stop people cheating now as a good majority can get access to google via their mobile phones.

over a year ago

"I used to enjoy going to pub quizzes, have not been now for a number of years.

How do you stop people cheating now as a good majority can get access to google via their mobile phones."

Well tables are close so thay keep close eye on each other .. but could go do it in the loo maybe but would not be right to win doing that .. some of the ones who won tonight in there 60s 70s i would think just know alot about everything.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Jo, you should come and join our quiz team, i'd slip you something far more interesting than the answers.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

when my sister was with her ex a group of four of them used to go round doing them from pub to pub. They had a good little number going. But then two of them that where in there team have been on eggheads

over a year ago

"

Jo, you should come and join our quiz team, i'd slip you something far more interesting than the answers.

"

well is that a drink , lol you good at a quiz ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"You ever been to one .. our local have one a month all money go to cancer care unit at the Hospital .. we got 56 out of 100 was 7 in our group got 6th... same people win each month , Really hard the questions ..Like What English word is derived from the Hebrew for proper ? we had not a clue , so are you good at a quiz ? "

kosher

though its not an english word

over a year ago

"when my sister was with her ex a group of four of them used to go round doing them from pub to pub. They had a good little number going. But then two of them that where in there team have been on eggheads"
I think you have to have a good brain .. as the stuff thay come up with is very strange , Not everyday Stuff .

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

well is that a drink , lol you good at a quiz ? "

Ask the right question and the answers Yes.

over a year ago

Bloody awful at pub quizzes. Can barely remember my own name when I'm at them...

over a year ago

"You ever been to one .. our local have one a month all money go to cancer care unit at the Hospital .. we got 56 out of 100 was 7 in our group got 6th... same people win each month , Really hard the questions ..Like What English word is derived from the Hebrew for proper ? we had not a clue , so are you good at a quiz ?

kosher

though its not an english word"

well i never new that , x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"when my sister was with her ex a group of four of them used to go round doing them from pub to pub. They had a good little number going. But then two of them that where in there team have been on eggheadsI think you have to have a good brain .. as the stuff thay come up with is very strange , Not everyday Stuff ."

Usual questions come up time and time again, the ones you gave examples of are typical questions for quizes.

over a year ago

"Bloody awful at pub quizzes. Can barely remember my own name when I'm at them..."
we was just happy this week we never come last . x

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Here's one , especially for Diamonds

What;s the next number in this sequence :

xxx ?????

Enjoy xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

xxx ?????

Enjoy xx"

Im never going to do your number things again after i spent hours on one with a none exist answer

over a year ago

"when my sister was with her ex a group of four of them used to go round doing them from pub to pub. They had a good little number going. But then two of them that where in there team have been on eggheadsI think you have to have a good brain .. as the stuff thay come up with is very strange , Not everyday Stuff .

Usual questions come up time and time again, the ones you gave examples of are typical questions for quizes. "

tomorrow i will look at one or two we got very wronge see if people know .. i was thinking thay was starnge them ones ,

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

xxx ?????

Enjoy xx

Im never going to do your number things again after i spent hours on one with a none exist answer "

Ooooh Slander. It had a legitimate answer, just one you didn't know.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

xxx ?????

Enjoy xx"

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

xxx ?????

Enjoy xx

503"

Nope.

You'll only get it if you were in our church last Sunday, it was that days hymns.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"You ever been to one .. our local have one a month all money go to cancer care unit at the Hospital .. we got 56 out of 100 was 7 in our group got 6th... same people win each month , Really hard the questions ..Like What English word is derived from the Hebrew for proper ? we had not a clue , so are you good at a quiz ? "

Me go to quiz nights Jo,

why yes I do most sunday nights unless I have a disco job.

Every tuesday night, and every other wednesday night I go to a music quiz, so yes I don't mind a quiz night.

Of course this is subject to change, if some female needs my body for her pleasure.

xx

over a year ago

i love pub quizzes.......

over a year ago

One of them questions was driving me mad not knowing it... I new the turn what he looked like just not his name i like the tv show. Who was the private investigator who lives and works from his trailer in the car park in Malibu ?

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"One of them questions was driving me mad not knowing it... I new the turn what he looked like just not his name i like the tv show. Who was the private investigator who lives and works from his trailer in the car park in Malibu ? "

Rockford Files

over a year ago

"One of them questions was driving me mad not knowing it... I new the turn what he looked like just not his name i like the tv show. Who was the private investigator who lives and works from his trailer in the car park in Malibu ?

Rockford Files "

your right xx and that was driving me nuts last night ,

over a year ago

We never got this one .. What name is given to the god of love in indian mythology ?

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"One of them questions was driving me mad not knowing it... I new the turn what he looked like just not his name i like the tv show. Who was the private investigator who lives and works from his trailer in the car park in Malibu ?

Rockford Files your right xx and that was driving me nuts last night , "

I'm not totally useless Jo. xx

I use to own a gold pontiac similar to Jim Rockfords.

over a year ago

Rockford Files your right xx and that was driving me nuts last night ,

I use to own a gold pontiac similar to Jim Rockfords. "

well i could have done with you there last night xx maybe next time thay will let me phone a friend ,

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Rockford Files your right xx and that was driving me nuts last night ,

I use to own a gold pontiac similar to Jim Rockfords. well i could have done with you there last night xx maybe next time thay will let me phone a friend , "

I wish I had been there Jo, instead I was down a pub full of blokes with a live band playing, I'm sure it's a gay bar, and no one has got round to telling me yet!

Post new Message to Thread