Dead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Given without expectation

over a year ago

There was a great poemI once seen recited by the great Christopher Eccleston and I think it was called Love is? Cant remember the exact words in it but was all about little quotes ending with love is

Then goes onto to end with love is a prisom and love is free love is whats there when your away from me LOVE IS

Has anyone ever heard of this poem then?? and if so how exactly does it go???

over a year ago

Hard work

By *hris633Man
over a year ago

oldham

Like a butterfly

over a year ago

You shouldn't have to fight for a place in someone's life, if you belonged you'd just fit!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

is this what you thinking of

1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

over a year ago

impossible to describe

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast,

it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,

it is not easily angered,

it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil

but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts,

always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4

Sums it up for me really

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast,

it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,

it is not easily angered,

it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil

but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts,

always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4

Sums it up for me really "

This happens to be my favorite verse to me it is what the bible is all about

over a year ago

"is this what you thinking of

1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Na its not that one its much shorter than that

Some of the words in it are things like love is a fan club with only two fans love is love is fish n chips with you and me love is

lol I really cant remember all of the poem but thought it was a very clever modern one when I heard it

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Na its not that one its much shorter than that

Some of the words in it are things like love is a fan club with only two fans love is love is fish n chips with you and me love is

lol I really cant remember all of the poem but thought it was a very clever modern one when I heard it"

Now it bug me till I remember it lol

over a year ago

There's no need to add anything..love just is

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not for me.........

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

For Timber...

Love is...

Love is feeling cold in the back of vans

Love is a fanclub with only two fans

Love is walking holding paintstained hands

Love is.

Love is fish and chips on winter nights

Love is blankets full of strange delights

Love is when you don't put out the light

Love is

Love is the presents in Christmas shops

Love is when you're feeling Top of the Pops

Love is what happens when the music stops

Love is

Love is white panties lying all forlorn

Love is pink nightdresses still slightly warm

Love is when you have to leave at dawn

Love is

Love is you and love is me

Love is prison and love is free

Love's what's there when you are away from me

Love is...

-Adrien Henry

over a year ago

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

that's from the bible. can't remember which bit. i read it at my mum and dads 50th anniversary vow renewals

over a year ago

Boldon

Love is…

Love is.

Love is when you don’t put out the light

Love is

Love is when you’re feeling Top of the Pops

Love is

Love is

Love’s what’s there when you are away from me

Love is…

Adrian henri

over a year ago

Boldon

"For Timber...

Love is...

Love is.

Love is

Love is

Love is

Love is...

-Adrien Henry"

beat me to it lol

over a year ago

"For Timber...

Love is...

Love is.

Love is

Love is

Love is

Love is...

-Adrien Henry

beat me to it lol"

WEY HEY YES THATS THE BLIMMIN ONE lol I couldnt find it anywere lol CHEERS GUYS I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE IT SEEMS REAL AND DOWN TO EARTH.

CHEERS xx

over a year ago

"For Timber...

Love is...

Love is.

Love is

Love is

Love is

Love is...

-Adrien Henry"

Cheers Fumma hun

LOVE IS ALSO WHEN A STRANGER SUCH AS YOUR SELF TAKES THE TIME TO FIND THIS FOR ME AS I COULDNT FIND IT ANYWERE

lol TONS A LOVE HUN XX

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

oh Timber, ya sweet-talker.... fancy a fuck

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

that's from the bible. can't remember which bit. i read it at my mum and dads 50th anniversary vow renewals"

1 Corinthians 13

over a year ago

"oh Timber, ya sweet-talker.... fancy a fuck "

Owwww well ok then if you insist I spose put like that yeah why not lol want me pick up some fish and chips hun? dont get them all over back of my van tho will ya haha x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"oh Timber, ya sweet-talker.... fancy a fuck

Owwww well ok then if you insist I spose put like that yeah why not lol want me pick up some fish and chips hun? dont get them all over back of my van tho will ya haha x"

nae probs, I'll bring the deep fried mars bars for dessert

over a year ago

"oh Timber, ya sweet-talker.... fancy a fuck

Owwww well ok then if you insist I spose put like that yeah why not lol want me pick up some fish and chips hun? dont get them all over back of my van tho will ya haha x

nae probs, I'll bring the deep fried mars bars for dessert "

BELTIN! mmmm just what ive always wanted. Ya sure no how to treat a guy you hun

over a year ago

A crap cartoon strip

over a year ago

"A crap cartoon strip "

I used to buy my hubby a love is calender every year.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

love is

absent

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

that's from the bible. can't remember which bit. i read it at my mum and dads 50th anniversary vow renewals"

Its from St paul, corinthians i think

over a year ago

Boldon

"

Its from St paul, corinthians i think"

Yeah Jem, the bit in the middle is the one most remembered and quoted which is what I did earlier including where it was from i.e. 1 Corinthians 13:4

over a year ago

hexham

my fave quote...

immature love says i want you because i need you, mature love says i need you because i want you...

love for me is accepting someone totally as they are and not wanting to change or possess them.

over a year ago

hexham

"

Its from St paul, corinthians i think

Yeah Jem, the bit in the middle is the one most remembered and quoted which is what I did earlier including where it was from i.e. 1 Corinthians 13:4"

ahhh i didnt see your post...though St paul was thinking of philia ...fraternal love he didnt have much time for eros, it is still a beautiful passage.

over a year ago

The best feeling in the world xx

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Offering to drive home from Chameleons at 3am so that he can have a beer

**or is that a sucker?**

over a year ago

..best avoided.

over a year ago

No value beauty, nor to wealth,

No heed to sickness or to health,

No prejudice for black or white,

No preference for day or night.

So give your life the best you can,

For what it is; and know

That when it’s ran,

There, waits for thee

Inevitable egality.

Author: Ms. Nice Jan 1988

over a year ago

Soft and warm.

...a beautiful blessing to those that embrace it.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Love is........ a many splendored thing

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Never having to say you're sorry

over a year ago

over rated

over a year ago

all around

over a year ago

A very over/misused word sometimes - often said too soon and often for the wrong reasons!

Hence - can't remember the last time I used it - except when taking about chocolate a good aussie shiraz! lol

over a year ago

Accepting someone for who they really are, not trying to make them into something else!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

never HAVING to say sorry, but offering it all the same

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Love is when you both feel the same way but tiptoe around it and scared to say the word hehe....

Love is what brings us challenges also and holding onto it for all to see and knowing nothing can break it, and being able to talk through the bad things.

Love is when you trust one another

Love is waiting for all of us around the corner

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Love is waiting for all of us around the corner "

and yet the paper calls that mugging lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what makes my tummy go all jittery........

oops, soz.... that's a dodgy jalfrezi

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

love is priceless

Divorce is fooking expensive

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"Love is waiting for all of us around the corner

and yet the paper calls that mugging lol"

hehe...shush...it can happen well my mum and dad walked into each other yrs ago haha

over a year ago

"what makes my tummy go all jittery........

oops, soz.... that's a dodgy jalfrezi"

Such a cynic... marry me lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"what makes my tummy go all jittery........

oops, soz.... that's a dodgy jalfrezi

Such a cynic... marry me lol "

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ACE

over a year ago

My mum and dad.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was a cynic as i only truelly fell in love when i was 41 but as im in a sweet mood.

Love is

Just wanting to make each other happy

Love is

Never wanting to hurt them

Love is

Just wanting to be together

Love is

still having your individuality

love is

Not trying to change them

Love is

Not having to compromise as your happy just doing the same things

Love is

Just so simple

over a year ago

"A pain in the arse"

Ya doin it wrong..;-)

over a year ago

Natural............wether your shagging or shopping in ASDA......it's just feels so good

(not that we shag in ASDA)

over a year ago

Agreeing wi her even though ya knows shes wrong xx

(well that and the fact ya dunna want a beatin xx )

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Agreeing wi her even though ya knows shes wrong xx

(well that and the fact ya dunna want a beatin xx )"

I'm not going to argue with you darling...

because I was right AGAIN xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"Agreeing wi her even though ya knows shes wrong xx

(well that and the fact ya dunna want a beatin xx )

I'm not going to argue with you darling...

because I was right AGAIN xxxxxxxx"

Yes dear xx

over a year ago

Love is..

considering and honoring others.

their whole being - identity, ideas, beliefs, feelings..

Love understands.

I'll get me coat.

Post new Message to Thread