Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for the ladies...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know men, some not all, can hump and dump. But ladies could you fuck someone if there was no physical attraction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I know men, some not all, can hump and dump. But ladies could you fuck someone if there was no physical attraction?"
no

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

With me there has to be a physical and mental attraction

over a year ago

personally I cant, cant get a horn if she a munter. just curious to know this from a womens point of view

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes... but I couldn't arrange to do it in advance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

tbh it would be easier for a woman to 'hump and dump' than a bloke as w ewould have to keep hard, they just have to open wide. lol

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Has to be a physical and mental attraction for me.

over a year ago

No, I also have to have a physical and mental attraction .....

over a year ago

"I know men, some not all, can hump and dump. But ladies could you fuck someone if there was no physical attraction?"

How very dare you sir why I have never been so insulted in all my life. What meeeeeeeeeeee hump and dump who me sir not me sir never sir not me!

I always put them in a taxi afterwards and never dump them so to speak by the road side

over a year ago

surely, yer not that bad?

over a year ago

I can bring myself off with a chunk of vibrating plastic, which I have no physical or mental attraction to.

So it stands to reason I can enjoy the same sensation from a munter.... just don't expect me to look at them or touch them.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I do a lot of humping and dumping (very few repeat meets), but even I have to like they way they look!

over a year ago

No point in having sex with someone you dont fancy if you can have someone you do like the look of.

over a year ago

have shagged a few munters in moments of extreme d*unkeness, but am a tad more choosy now and wont if im not attracted to them lol!

over a year ago

depends on the situation

If i meet guys off here for 1 on 1 meets, where im going to meet them for a drink, get a hotel room and spend the night with them then yes i have to be attracted to them

I have however been to clubs and had gang bangs in open rooms and not fancied ever guy thats joined in

over a year ago

"tbh it would be easier for a woman to 'hump and dump' than a bloke as w ewould have to keep hard, they just have to open wide. lol"

and keep spitting and rubbing lol

if a guys not doing it for me i go very dry very quick so its not as easy as just opening wide

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

Oh good god no. Why on earth would you fuck someone you're not attracted to? What would be the point of that?

It wouldn't be fun and last time I looked, this was supposed to be fun.....

*Her*

over a year ago

"No point in having sex with someone you dont fancy if you can have someone you do like the look of."

I disagree.

It depends on the situation and what you want from the situation.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"With me there has to be a physical and mental attraction"

Same here!

over a year ago

"Oh good god no. Why on earth would you fuck someone you're not attracted to? What would be the point of that?

*Her*"

Have you ever liked the idea of going into a blackout room and just feeling other people touching you?

Have you ever liked the idea of being blindfolded and have 2 or 3 men pleasure you whilst you just soak up the attention and the pleasure of their touch with no other distractions?

over a year ago

i was at a club once in a open room playing and some guy stuck his head between my legs and started licking....OMG it was the best oral i had ever had in my life, most guys struggle to make me cum once this guy just kept me going over and over, i had to see who it was so i could grab him later lol when i looked down i nearly shot off the bed but it felt so damn good i just lay there and let him carry on, he wasnt my type at all and had he asked me to a room id have said no but because i was playing in a open room and he just joined in i had the best oral of my life, bar noone and i can honestly say now even tho i didnt fancy him because i know how good he is wth his tongue if i saw him again id play with him

over a year ago

I meet people at my house and a couple of times they have turned up at the door, and they werent quite what i was expecting but i fucked them anyway, now im more careful and if they have lied about what they look like, then i wont let them in.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh good god no. Why on earth would you fuck someone you're not attracted to? What would be the point of that?

*Her*

Have you ever liked the idea of going into a blackout room and just feeling other people touching you?

Have you ever liked the idea of being blindfolded and have 2 or 3 men pleasure you whilst you just soak up the attention and the pleasure of their touch with no other distractions?"

Funnily eough I can't do blackout rooms - gives me the creeps. But I get your point about blindfolds. And I suspect I have spent time with a few 'munters' in various gb rooms over the years. But to arrange a meet I'd definitely want to think 'yum'.

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

Hey no I have to fancy them otherwise I just can't I think that goes for a lot of women on here

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

*Her*

Have you ever liked the idea of being blindfolded and have 2 or 3 men pleasure you whilst you just soak up the attention and the pleasure of their touch with no other distractions?"

Hmmmmm, Polo, you raise a good point. I shall have to ponder this....

*Her*

over a year ago

no way hun if i didnt fancy someone i couldnt have sex with them

over a year ago

*Her*

Have you ever liked the idea of being blindfolded and have 2 or 3 men pleasure you whilst you just soak up the attention and the pleasure of their touch with no other distractions?

Hmmmmm, Polo, you raise a good point. I shall have to ponder this....

*Her*"

I agree with everyone who says they couldn't arrange to shag someone they didn't fancy.

But I seek out a fair few situations where that doesn't come into the equation.... as it is more about getting a mental buzz and enjoying a physical sensation.

I've had some mind blowing orgasmic experiences with people I would never arrange to meet for sex.

over a year ago

Nope.

However, not just physical, also mental attraction.

I cannot play with a Greek god if I despise him.

over a year ago

In the last 5 minutes since posting I have been thinking about a number of past situations........... I now have an achey clit and wet knickers.

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"i was at a club once in a open room playing and some guy stuck his head between my legs and started licking....OMG it was the best oral i had ever had in my life, most guys struggle to make me cum once this guy just kept me going over and over, i had to see who it was so i could grab him later lol when i looked down i nearly shot off the bed but it felt so damn good i just lay there and let him carry on, he wasnt my type at all and had he asked me to a room id have said no but because i was playing in a open room and he just joined in i had the best oral of my life, bar noone and i can honestly say now even tho i didnt fancy him because i know how good he is wth his tongue if i saw him again id play with him"

similar scenario .... I was in the swing at a club once, not much I could do but lay back and enjoy that tongue

over a year ago

i think in general when youve got the option to choose you would, but as you say about a blacked out room there is that buzz when an unknown person starts to fondle and excite you that you want it to continue

over a year ago

I have enjoyed having sex with a couple of men i didnt fancy, but wouldnt want to see them again.

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

defo not !!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

if theres not an attraction there and its purely for sexual release then id rather have a rampent rabbit than a random cock lol !! garenteed im going to cum with the rabbit pmsl !!!

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

For me they have to have a spark and glint in there eye xx

over a year ago

No, not a fan of the double-bagger!

over a year ago

Thanks for the response, just as I thought

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Thanks for the response, just as I thought "

hump and dump isn't the same concept as hump a munter ( sometimes I can't believe I use these words but I guess communication is the issue )

Yes women can hump and dump.

Do most women get turned on by people they don't find attractive. NO ...

Are there strong minded women who are psycologically turned on by 'non romantic' pervy dirty sex with fuglies? YES.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

There has to be that je nais se quoi. It can be a look or personality, but personality always seals the deal. An average looking guy can become physically very attractive to me just by being really nice decent guy

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

No

I want to fuck them, not talk to them..... they can have the personality of a brick for all I care as long as I find them attractive and they can shag for England.

I'm soooooooooo shallow!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

No..

Post new Message to Thread