Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Summer fashion trends for 2012

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you know things keep coming around the fashion trends , This year things i had on 20 years ago , floaty white dresses and ditsy flowers . I am feeling

Cadburys Flake pics coming on in the sun- flower feilds this year ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't care, won't care, I shall wear my usual warm weather outfit, shorts with XXL bright and colourful Hawaiian shirts!

over a year ago

"Don't care, won't care, I shall wear my usual warm weather outfit, shorts with XXL bright and colourful Hawaiian shirts! "
yes Thay are in this year too tropical and ethnic inspired prints in a riot of colours .. and jeans making a big come back ,, but never been out really thay are jazzing them up ,

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont do florals....so lots of white for me to go with my virginal disposition

over a year ago

"I dont do florals....so lots of white for me to go with my virginal disposition "

and flip-flops of course

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I dont do florals....so lots of white for me to go with my virginal disposition

and flip-flops of course "

nope..not a pair insight...very high wedges for me in the summer

over a year ago

"Don't care, won't care, I shall wear my usual warm weather outfit, shorts with XXL bright and colourful Hawaiian shirts! yes Thay are in this year too tropical and ethnic inspired prints in a riot of colours .. and jeans making a big come back ,, but never been out really thay are jazzing them up ,"

if you believe the gon wan(ker) then its not jazzing, its jooojhing lol

over a year ago

A hot pink or neon blue belt and shoes will instantly glam up a simple dress.

We was doing that too 20 years ago ... i had Bubbe gum pink 4 in heels and belt to go with it ..

over a year ago

Oh blimey, I've never been able to wear flouncy stuff, I look a right twat in anything fancy!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Fashion trends......... just another way of brain washing the young and those with too money to burn and no brain cells into spending copious amount of moolah on rubbish that tries to make you look like everyone else.........Automoton society required to reign us all in.

Wear what you like to wear and wear what you feel comfortable into and what you can afford. Classics that go with most things are the staple of a good wardrobe and those that queue up at H&M to buy some over priced piece of rag that makes you look like you a flump because it was designed for a size 0, need their heads testing.

For me, this summer it will be.......... well, you'll all find out soon enough.

But I can't wear my well worn and much beloved Birkenstocks

over a year ago

Mine will be same as last year, linen trousers and vest tops... just get more colours every year.... come to think of it, might actually have to buy smaller ones as I appear to be shrinking!!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Oh blimey, I've never been able to wear flouncy stuff, I look a right twat in anything fancy! "

+1

I'd end up looking like Dennis Rousos or whatever his name was

over a year ago

It's all gone flower power 60's/70's type fashions for women we have noticed, glad I'm a bloke, T-shirt and jeans never go out of fashion

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Oh blimey, I've never been able to wear flouncy stuff, I look a right twat in anything fancy!

+1

I'd end up looking like Dennis Rousos or whatever his name was "

And me........ I'm also far too old

To be honest, floaty flowery floucy shite should never be worn on anyone over the age of 30........ mutton dressed as lamb and anyone trying to regain their youth with fashion, normally ends up looking like a right twunt.

over a year ago

This year I mostly be wearing chiffon

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"This year I mostly be wearing chiffon"

And with a body like yours........ I do hope it is generally transparent.......

Not that I am tell you to go out half naked for my own overt sexual purposes you understand.......

**Off to dig myself out of this hole**

over a year ago

Remember when i was younger my dad and his bellbottoms.

Then when my daughter was younger she had some that were so big she swept the street when she walked.

Cant stand the jeans the boys wear now that hang half way down thier bums. You want to go up behind them and pull the bloomin things up!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Maxi dresses for me with big sunnies some fake tan and a big handbag and my hair up... tinted moisturiser and some lip gloss.. that is my summer wardrobe....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

God knows what i will be wearing when i cant wear my wooly/lacey tights anymore lol. It will be short dresses for me, ive never been trendy and never intend to, i think im quite fashionable but trendy is for kids i reckon, and people know my take on maxi dresses

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I don't follow fashion trends....prefer to think for myself and not wear what the fashion 'experts' tell me what I should be wearing.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Maxi dresses for me with big sunnies some fake tan and a big handbag and my hair up... tinted moisturiser and some lip gloss.. that is my summer wardrobe.... "

I was typing what i was saying about maxi dresses at the same time was you so dont take offense it was nothing to do with your post lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Maxi dresses for me with big sunnies some fake tan and a big handbag and my hair up... tinted moisturiser and some lip gloss.. that is my summer wardrobe....

I was typing what i was saying about maxi dresses at the same time was you so dont take offense it was nothing to do with your post lol"

Each to their own on maxi dresses... I feel comfortable in them.. the same with you in short dresses.. I don't feel comfortable in them...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

oh and i will be wearing 3/4 trousers and shorts, mind you i wear shorts now lol

over a year ago

"This year I mostly be wearing chiffon

And with a body like yours........ I do hope it is generally transparent.......

Not that I am tell you to go out half naked for my own overt sexual purposes you understand.......

**Off to dig myself out of this hole** "

Lol It was a take on Jessies Fashions (the fast show)

For Mrs Scoots its normally not much when I get my way lol. As for me I still think levi's, desert boots and a ben sherman with a tootle scarf is still fashion lol.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"

Each to their own on maxi dresses... I feel comfortable in them.. the same with you in short dresses.. I don't feel comfortable in them... "

I like maxi dresses as they hide my tree trunks aka my legs. Since losing some weight I bought a couple of knee length dresses but wore them with thick tights and heels to try and make my legs look a bit better, wouldnt feel brave enough without the tights though

over a year ago

I dont know what I'll be wearing, it will be some kind of dress though

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Stockings never go out of date and I don't do fashion!

over a year ago

I have never conformed to fashion trends, and I very much doubt ill change. If I see something I will buy it, but I do like colour. Im not a mix and colour match type of person either.

I have always like ethnic styles and especially indian outfits, I like colour and I like embellishment

over a year ago

Will it be warm enough to wear summer clothes

over a year ago

"Do you know things keep coming around the fashion trends , This year things i had on 20 years ago , floaty white dresses and ditsy flowers . I am feeling

Cadburys Flake pics coming on in the sun- flower feilds this year , "

I'm sure if I have a rummage in the un-fathomed depths of my wardrobe I'll dig up some originals I wore 20 yrs ago hahaha!

Still got my wedding dress from 35 years ago and it has a lace poncho to go over it!

over a year ago

"Do you know things keep coming around the fashion trends , This year things i had on 20 years ago , floaty white dresses and ditsy flowers . I am feeling

I'm sure if I have a rummage in the un-fathomed depths of my wardrobe I'll dig up some originals I wore 20 yrs ago hahaha!

Still got my wedding dress from 35 years ago and it has a lace poncho to go over it! "

Lane most cant get in there wedding dress now .. after years can you ? i have myn not sure if i can or not , lol do you still have thing 20 years old in there you have liked so still have them wow , well alot of thing are making a come back thing year , some thing i would not be seen dead in ,

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

" Lane most cant get in there wedding dress now .. after years can you ? "

I can still get in my wedding dress thanks, in fact, it's too small now.

I'm sure the women on here will love the generalisation that they have put too much weight on to get back into their wedding dresses.

over a year ago

" Lane most cant get in there wedding dress now .. after years can you ?

I'm sure the women on here will love the generalisation that they have put too much weight on to get back into their wedding dresses."

well i think its rear for people to stay same size over 25 years i know my body has changed maybe your one of the lucky ones .

over a year ago

Cadburys Flake pics coming on in the sun- flower feilds this year , "

Are cravats making a come back for the men........or is it kipper ties this year???

over a year ago

Are cravats making a come back for the men........or is it kipper ties this year??? "

not sure i will have a read a look whats the next big thing for men , lol cravats ooo could look very sexy .. mmm xx

over a year ago

Well if older fashions come around this summer some of the less than fresh pictures on this site won't look so dated. personlly i don't see why designers don't come up with new ideas.

over a year ago

"Well if older fashions come around this summer some of the less than fresh pictures on this site won't look so dated. personlly i don't see why designers don't come up with new ideas. "
well over the years things keep coming back .. mins and maxies keep coming and going . lol

over a year ago

im still on the sporty but casual vibe from last season

over a year ago

im still on the sporty but casual vibe from last season

over a year ago

"im still on the sporty but casual vibe from last season "
well thats a very sexy look , x

over a year ago

"im still on the sporty but casual vibe from last season well thats a very sexy look , x"

i do like it. think its defo the look for me x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I'm sure the women on here will love the generalisation that they have put too much weight on to get back into their wedding dresses."

I tried my wedding dress on before i threw it out and it was too big, ok i know i was pregnant but it was only the front bit that was maternity, but the arms and everything where to big

over a year ago

I'm sure the women on here will love the generalisation that they have put too much weight on to get back into their wedding dresses.

I tried my wedding dress on before i threw it out and it was too big, ok i know i was pregnant but it was only the front bit that was maternity, but the arms and everything where to big"

my own wedding dress would hang on me like a sack .. as i was alot bigger when i got married ..

over a year ago

Super skinny jeans and 3/4 lengths jeans, boat shoes and stuff with skulls on for me.

over a year ago

"Super skinny jeans and 3/4 lengths jeans, boat shoes and stuff with skulls on for me. "
wow skulls.... yes love the skinny jeans , i have black and some red ones ..

over a year ago

I can't wear skinny jeans they get stuck around my calfs I wish they came in different leg widths

over a year ago

"I can't wear skinny jeans they get stuck around my calfs I wish they came in different leg widths "
Well D/p have strech one .. in all couls .. i am a 14 ... but get into a 12 .. Thay have that give .. and nice getting into smaller size , lol

over a year ago

"Fashion trends......... just another way of brain washing the young and those with too money to burn and no brain cells into spending copious amount of moolah on rubbish that tries to make you look like everyone else.........Automoton society required to reign us all in.

Wear what you like to wear and wear what you feel comfortable into and what you can afford. Classics that go with most things are the staple of a good wardrobe and those that queue up at H&M to buy some over priced piece of rag that makes you look like you a flump because it was designed for a size 0, need their heads testing.

For me, this summer it will be.......... well, you'll all find out soon enough.

But I can't wear my well worn and much beloved Birkenstocks "

Here here

over a year ago

"I can't wear skinny jeans they get stuck around my calfs I wish they came in different leg widths Well D/p have strech one .. in all couls .. i am a 14 ... but get into a 12 .. Thay have that give .. and nice getting into smaller size , lol"

I'm a 12 but think my lower legs are a 14 which makes it difficult but I'll keep looking

over a year ago

"I can't wear skinny jeans they get stuck around my calfs I wish they came in different leg widths Well D/p have strech one .. in all couls .. i am a 14 ... but get into a 12 .. Thay have that give .. and nice getting into smaller size , lol

I'm a 12 but think my lower legs are a 14 which makes it difficult but I'll keep looking "

well just give them a go from Dorothy Perkins you will get in a 10 , lol can have a fit on in the changing rooms xx my black ones i love have 2 lots as love the black with my boots skinnys better with boots ,

Post new Message to Thread