Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to message people???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi iv been on the site I while made a few friends and had a meet or two but i might only get 1 out of 10 messages replied to iv tried polite messages funny ones, dirty ones, what do you women like on a first message????? Give us men a clue lol I know I'm a ugly bugger but look at beauty and the beast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

When you find out let us all know !!! I know the feeling

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Hi iv been on the site I while made a few friends and had a meet or two but i might only get 1 out of 10 messages replied to iv tried polite messages funny ones, dirty ones, what do you women like on a first message????? Give us men a clue lol I know I'm a ugly bugger but look at beauty and the beast "

You get 1 out of 10 messages replied to?

Think yourself lucky, most men will moan they never get a reply.

You've also had meets......

I'd say, shut up whinging and be thankful that you are one of the rare single guys who does actually get a meet.!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they grit the pavements and someone slips and injures themselves he council are liable.

over a year ago

"If they grit the pavements and someone slips and injures themselves he council are liable."

lol wrong thread me thinks?!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"If they grit the pavements and someone slips and injures themselves he council are liable."

Is it me or you on the wrong thread?

over a year ago

That should have gone in a different thread sorry

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Hi iv been on the site I while made a few friends and had a meet or two but i might only get 1 out of 10 messages replied to iv tried polite messages funny ones, dirty ones, what do you women like on a first message????? Give us men a clue lol I know I'm a ugly bugger but look at beauty and the beast

You get 1 out of 10 messages replied to?

Think yourself lucky, most men will moan they never get a reply.

You've also had meets......

I'd say, shut up whinging and be thankful that you are one of the rare single guys who does actually get a meet.! "

Hes quite cute, do you think we should invite him to our party

over a year ago

"Hi iv been on the site I while made a few friends and had a meet or two but i might only get 1 out of 10 messages replied to iv tried polite messages funny ones, dirty ones, what do you women like on a first message????? Give us men a clue lol I know I'm a ugly bugger but look at beauty and the beast "

Its volume of numbers hun. I will reply to the last 10-15 when logging on then get board so look at the avatars and delete messages without. Then delete poor thread titles and do another 10. After that I have answered 20-30 spent 45 mins and think I have done my bit. I guess its pot luck catching people at the right time.

over a year ago

I do try n reply to em all but some days have loads left over - and think if I havent replied in a week then they arent still interested lol

or ................ have a turn and delete all the messages and start again lol

SORRY

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

try offering a moresome with george n bungal

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"try offering a moresome with george n bungal "

what about poor Jeffrey?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"try offering a moresome with george n bungal

what about poor Jeffrey?"

he wasnt as cute...always looked like he has had a terrible fright

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I don't think your post is a whinge, more asking for advice

Maybe get the person you have met to verify you, people might be deleting because of no veri's.

You won't please everyone by your first mail, so I would say ,be yourself, keep it light and be patient.

Good luck

over a year ago

There is a song out there zippy and bungle went to the jungle to have a bit of fun zippy got silly and pulled out his willy and shoved it in bungles bum :-0

over a year ago

Thanks I'm always up for fun and could do with a few more friends on here

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 22:03:31]

over a year ago

so there you have it.

go and grit the pavements and you may get more replies

over a year ago

"If they grit the pavements and someone slips and injures themselves he council are liable.

That should have gone in a different thread sorry "

that's made my night needed a good laugh thank you x

over a year ago

send me a pic of your van, if i fancy it i'll try it out with you

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"There is a song out there zippy and bungle went to the jungle to have a bit of fun zippy got silly and pulled out his willy and shoved it in bungles bum :-0 "

Welcome to the jungle

By *ane and JonnyCouple
over a year ago

Clwyd

Oh god!! im in stitches - best yet! well done!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"There is a song out there zippy and bungle went to the jungle to have a bit of fun zippy got silly and pulled out his willy and shoved it in bungles bum :-0 "
i always thought he had a weird expression

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

mention shopping,shoes, hair and nails and it should be plain sailing from then on

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hi iv been on the site I while made a few friends and had a meet or two but i might only get 1 out of 10 messages replied to iv tried polite messages funny ones, dirty ones, what do you women like on a first message????? Give us men a clue lol I know I'm a ugly bugger but look at beauty and the beast

mention shopping,shoes, hair and nails and it should be plain sailing from then on

"

you forgot football

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

you forgot football "

he is too young and weak to know all my secrets

some things need to be learnt in time

Post new Message to Thread