Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ooseLipsWoman
over a year ago

Durham-ish

It's amazing that air-brushing stuff

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my god you have more hair down there then most have on there heads , lolol xxxxxx

over a year ago

bless

over a year ago

would look better and intrest me more if there was a pussy for me to look at on the end of ya cock

over a year ago

Too much sharpening and clarity ... I can see the 'halo' around the areas you've shopped ... nice lighting effect though ... I'll give it a 5/10

over a year ago

"Too much sharpening and clarity ... I can see the 'halo' around the areas you've shopped ... nice lighting effect though ... I'll give it a 5/10"
we need faces .... with out a nice face on the end its a 3 from me .. xxx and i dont do hair ... has to be short or off , lol gets in my mouth and like flossing ... i know some are ok with it , lol

over a year ago

Noticing all the other threads you have started regarding your pictures I would come to the conclusion you are slightly insecure? Or totally the opposite and vein?

Some ladies/couple like the cock shots, some like the body shots, but repetition of the same is kinda boring for them surely? Maybe a bit of imagination?

Not saying you must show face pics, mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job, but each to their own.

over a year ago

"my god you have more hair down there then most have on there heads , lolol xxxxxx "

dont bring me into this!

fit as what?

over a year ago

"Too much sharpening and clarity ... I can see the 'halo' around the areas you've shopped ... nice lighting effect though ... I'll give it a 5/10"

To me it looks like stills from video footage and then 'shopped' a bit.

The nether regions look like a cross between Captain Caveman and Gonzo from The Muppets

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

More Muppets do they get everywhere...

over a year ago

"Too much sharpening and clarity ... I can see the 'halo' around the areas you've shopped ... nice lighting effect though ... I'll give it a 5/10

To me it looks like stills from video footage and then 'shopped' a bit.

The nether regions look like a cross between Captain Caveman and Gonzo from The Muppets "

ooo my you do have a way with words mm lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

these pics are taken off the webcam and havnt been fiddled with, that is my sexy body hot it looks, in fact they were taken a while ago and i look in bit better shape now. and iv had a trim since for all you blowjob women

over a year ago

pure curiosity made me look, shit dude you look like youve had a bj off tom selleck an he left his muzzy behind

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"these pics are taken off the webcam and havnt been fiddled with, that is my sexy body hot it looks, in fact they were taken a while ago and i look in bit better shape now. and iv had a trim since for all you blowjob women"

Put your new pictures up then.. then we can judge,,

and that paint brush between your legs... is that from PhotoShop ..??

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Noticing all the other threads you have started regarding your pictures I would come to the conclusion you are slightly insecure? Or totally the opposite and vein?

Some ladies/couple like the cock shots, some like the body shots, but repetition of the same is kinda boring for them surely? Maybe a bit of imagination?

Not saying you must show face pics, mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job, but each to their own."

"...mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job"...

Erm... hate to break it to you but...!!!

over a year ago

"these pics are taken off the webcam and havnt been fiddled with, that is my sexy body hot it looks, in fact they were taken a while ago and i look in bit better shape now. and iv had a trim since for all you blowjob women"

Go in the chatroom and and go on cam, then ask for their opinion, you'll soon get an answer

over a year ago

i love Em very very much, but not half as much as you seem to love yourself, fella.

try coming across a little more humble. its a very attractive trait.

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her.

over a year ago

"i love Em very very much, but not half as much as you seem to love yourself, fella.

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her."

haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me

over a year ago

"i love Em very very much, but not half as much as you seem to love yourself, fella.

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me"

lol we are not worthy of you Master .... we are mer slaves ... lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 13:53:53]

over a year ago

" i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me"

oh dear

over a year ago

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me lol we are not worthy of you Master .... we are mer slaves ... lol "

bloody big knockers

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

omg so much fur!

over a year ago

"omg so much fur! "

blowys hahaha

over a year ago

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me"

which explains why your friends list is full, but veri's are empty.

nice box, but nothing inside to really get your teeth into

over a year ago

Have you thought of modelling?

You would be the perfect model for calendars, y'know the ones with days of the week clearly visable.

I can see you stood there now posing with the days displayed along side you and just for effect someone has written C U next Tuesday on one of the days!

over a year ago

must say, this shows up the difference in society, imo.

if a woman came on, much like the OP she would be discarded as high maintenence, yet would still be attractive to some, whereas the OP clearly loves himself, and is seen as a figure of fun by most of the posters.

shows the different mentalities of people that look for men, and those that look for women i guess.

over a year ago

"omg so much fur! "
no its a rug cant yo see he is keep warm there , lol xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

" i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me

oh dear "

+1

all sounding a bit like an immature 'look at me'..

over a year ago

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me

You would be the perfect model for calendars, y'know the ones with days of the week clearly visable.

I can see you stood there now posing with the days displayed along side you and just for effect someone has written C U next Tuesday on one of the days! "

fuck you on about?

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

most women hate a bloke that would be looking at himself more than her. haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me

I can see you stood there now posing with the days displayed along side you and just for effect someone has written C U next Tuesday on one of the days!

fuck you on about?"

Well... it is Thursday today after all

over a year ago

fuck you on about?

Well... it is Thursday today after all

"

Thursday works too

over a year ago

"Noticing all the other threads you have started regarding your pictures I would come to the conclusion you are slightly insecure? Or totally the opposite and vein?

Not saying you must show face pics, mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job, but each to their own.

"...mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job"...

Erm... hate to break it to you but...!!!"

Oh spoilsports...I hoped no one would tell him!

over a year ago

Fit...Yes

Attractive...Hell no!!

over a year ago

I can see you stood there now posing with the days displayed along side you and just for effect someone has written C U next Tuesday on one of the days! "

ROFLAO!!!

over a year ago

"

fuck you on about?"

Love it!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

Not saying you must show face pics, mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job, but each to their own."

Sooo who's mug shot you showing on your avatar then

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

" haha, yeah well should keep them on their toes then, i look after myself and look beautiful for it, they should do the same or their not worthy of me"

FAIL

over a year ago

"pure curiosity made me look, shit dude you look like youve had a bj off tom selleck an he left his muzzy behind "

Lol

over a year ago

"

Sooo who's mug shot you showing on your avatar then "

lol i was thinking same thing and looked nice xxx

over a year ago

"

Sooo who's mug shot you showing on your avatar then lol i was thinking same thing and looked nice xxx "

Mr Magic Tongue , mm

over a year ago

maybe you should come to the Roman orgy party . Ladys then can give you the once over , lol

over a year ago

WTF... pass the puke bucket..

over a year ago

"who thinks im fit as then? "

hard to say, didn't know you then.

over a year ago

i'd give you a game

even if it was only to bring you on as a sub

over a year ago

"

Sooo who's mug shot you showing on your avatar then "

Good point, somebody sent me a message after my post here to point this out... whoops, never really thought of that lol, surely too small to actually recognise me easily? Hmmmm got me thinking now

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

Sooo who's mug shot you showing on your avatar then

Good point, somebody sent me a message after my post here to point this out... whoops, never really thought of that lol, surely too small to actually recognise me easily? Hmmmm got me thinking now "

No its big enough to be recognisable

over a year ago

Not bad Kyle but your lower abs and obliques aren't up to scratch.

Plus your cock isn't as big as mine.

3 out of 10 if I include the |look at me" attitude. Need to work on your game bro

over a year ago

depends on what for?...least ya probably stopped some of the people who slap down 'cause you actually were brazen in posting a look at me thread...good luck, have fun )

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

cant see the wood for the trees

over a year ago

"Not saying you must show face pics, mine are hidden away for friends only due to nature of my job, but each to their own."

well i can see your face quite clearly on your post

over a year ago

Your gym instructor

over a year ago

"Not bad Kyle but your lower abs and obliques aren't up to scratch.

Plus your cock isn't as big as mine.

3 out of 10 if I include the |look at me" attitude. Need to work on your game bro "

my obliques are spot on, just cant really see em in that light, not the best of lights, but agree with the lower abs and never had complaints about cock size

over a year ago

women have given me 10 out of 10, iv lost a bit of muscle since last summer but it's coming back now and getting in shape for the spring to pull loads of filthy women

over a year ago

"women have given me 10 out of 10, iv lost a bit of muscle since last summer but it's coming back now and getting in shape for the spring to pull loads of filthy women "

yawwwn

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont know who you are kyle but you have made me laugh so much with your two threads today.

Think you got different mirrors to everyone else. Also you may think you look perfect but your attitude stinks and lots of members of the site read the forums that dont post, dont think your doing yourself any favours

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Did we not do this for the OP the other week?

And we told you to shave then!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:01:18]

By *un and fortyCouple
over a year ago

a town near you

"women have given me 10 out of 10, iv lost a bit of muscle since last summer but it's coming back now and getting in shape for the spring to pull loads of filthy women

yawwwn "

lmfao

over a year ago

Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!!

over a year ago

Some people do tend to get ambition confused with ability.

over a year ago

"Dont know who you are kyle but you have made me laugh so much with your two threads today.

Think you got different mirrors to everyone else. Also you may think you look perfect but your attitude stinks and lots of members of the site read the forums that dont post, dont think your doing yourself any favours"

thanks, i make women laugth and i make there pussys wet with my good looks

over a year ago

"Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!!"

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison.

over a year ago

"Dont know who you are kyle but you have made me laugh so much with your two threads today.

Think you got different mirrors to everyone else. Also you may think you look perfect but your attitude stinks and lots of members of the site read the forums that dont post, dont think your doing yourself any favours

thanks, i make women laugth and i make there pussys wet with my good looks"

But not with the ugly attitude

over a year ago

"Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!!

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. "

not at all, he looks shit, vein as fuck aswel

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Haha that's the spirit. What a guy. We'd be in awe of you. You truly are Mr Fab.

In fact I want to be you

over a year ago

or maybe they are pissing themselves laughing.

hope you get all the easy fucks you are looking for, because such a shallow human could never hope to hold down a deep and meaningful relationship, imo

over a year ago

Scrappy do stop your yapping you are making a fool of your self. Try and get a meet instead as 9 months unverified makes you look a plonker.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well we cant see your face so none of us can judge your looks, but the fact that your supposedly a gorgeous fit young guy youve not had one meet in 9 months. Think that says it all

over a year ago

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. "

Lol at scrappy....more like scratchy will all that fuzz...

over a year ago

"dont try being clever, im way outa ur league"

your way outa their league?? not intellectually.. you didnt even understand the "see you next tuesday" quip

over a year ago

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. not at all, he looks shit, vein as fuck aswel"

hahahaha Archy vain ?????? have a word with yourself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. not at all, he looks shit, vein as fuck aswel"

Ive just had to read that three times to take it in. YOU have just called someone else vein

over a year ago

Pot...Kettle...Black

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"dont try being clever, im way outa ur league

your way outa their league?? not intellectually.. you didnt even understand the "see you next tuesday" quip "

Yes even i got that in a nano second and thats saying something

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Oh well it gave me a laugh for 5 minutes.

And I love the Dyson attitude.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

This thread is hilarious

over a year ago

thanks, i make women laugth and i make there pussys wet with my good looks

or maybe they are pissing themselves laughing.

hope you get all the easy fucks you are looking for, because such a shallow human could never hope to hold down a deep and meaningful relationship, imo good, wouldnt want a bitch to ruin my life anyway, im well o0n my way to being the biggest ladys man of all time, a women in toe would ruit it"

enjoy the scrapings of youth

over a year ago

Ha scrappy lick your balls as thats the only person going to do so

over a year ago

Kyle all I can say is...

Thanks for the entertainment PMSL be careful on your way out, ye head might not fit through the door lol lol

over a year ago

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. not at all, he looks shit, vein as fuck aswel

Too right I am or you could call it respect fro my body which ever. Never short of offers so i must be doing something right.

same here you prat, women love it"

Dreamer! lol mrs palm doesn't count you know.

over a year ago

"Oh well it gave me a laugh for 5 minutes.

And I love the Dyson attitude."

over a year ago

I do my best! I love these wannabees though as they look a little scrappy in comparison. not at all, he looks shit, vein as fuck aswel

Ha scrappy lick your balls as thats the only person going to do so "

sure, your just jelous, i was first in the que when god gave out good looks, by the look of it you were last in que

over a year ago

Ahhhhhh thursday sweet sweet thursday thread.

Anyone for popcorn? we can throw it from the balcony.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Folks youve fed the trolls all afternoon. The RSPCA would be proud of you.

Mind you it has been a quiet day...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

So kyle how come no meet verifications in the length of time you have been here.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

That reminds me, we're having chicken for dinner tonight

over a year ago

Dear Op

Please post as much as you can as quickly as you can.... coz I don't think you'll be able to for much longer and you are fucking hilarious.

over a year ago

"Dear Op

Please post as much as you can as quickly as you can.... coz I don't think you'll be able to for much longer and you are fucking hilarious."

over a year ago

i love him.

we want one.

can we keep him please

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Dear Op

Please post as much as you can as quickly as you can.... coz I don't think you'll be able to for much longer and you are fucking hilarious.

"

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

sure, your just jelous, i was first in the que when god gave out good looks, by the look of it you were last in que"

que?

He's from Barcelona.

over a year ago

sure, your just jelous, i was first in the que when god gave out good looks, by the look of it you were last in que

que?

He's from Barcelona."

over a year ago

darnn it to blazes, been posting in forums for about 2-3 hours and forgot it was Thursday ;-(

over a year ago

Do you even lift?

No traps, no lats, no chest ... no leg pics? do you even deadlift or squat?

Eat some oats, take a multi ... lift hard, I wish you luck in your lifting goals 2012

over a year ago

I fear I have bad news people.... it's all over.

But the OP does wish you to know like Arnie (obviously not like Arnie in the build department, more like in the brains department) "I'll be back"

over a year ago

"I fear I have bad news people.... it's all over.

But the OP does wish you to know like Arnie (obviously not like Arnie in the build department, more like in the brains department) "I'll be back"

"

Awww, now what do I do with all this popcorn I've made?

over a year ago

.... and ironically it will be Tuesday *sniggers*

over a year ago

".... and ironically it will be Tuesday *sniggers*"

ah grand.

just in time for troll tuesday

over a year ago

He just sent me a message, with pics, to prove how fit he is! lol

over a year ago

"He just sent me a message, with pics, to prove how fit he is! lol"

So will you be meeting for some rumpy-humpy-pumpy?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

antone got a spare tena... this is fuckin hilarious

over a year ago

Too right I am or you could call it respect fro my body which ever. Never short of offers so i must be doing something right.

same here you prat, women love it

Dreamer! lol mrs palm doesn't count you know. "

Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubba hubba

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"anyone got a spare tena... this is fuckin hilarious "

over a year ago

"He just sent me a message, with pics, to prove how fit he is! lol

So will you be meeting for some rumpy-humpy-pumpy?"

Here's hoping!

over a year ago

"women have given me 10 out of 10, iv lost a bit of muscle since last summer but it's coming back now and getting in shape for the spring to pull loads of filthy women "

Why waste your time asking in the forum then if you are so assured of yourself?

over a year ago

Here's hoping! "

Take an epilator with you

over a year ago

Pot...Kettle...Black"

+1

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

me?

dreadful condition

over a year ago

Here's hoping!

Take an epilator with you "

Good idea.. thanks

over a year ago

This is about the 10th thread hes started along the lines of 'how fit am i' ....Is this guy for real - I think his profile should come with a warning - we certainly wouldn't like to be left alone in the same room as him!!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"This is about the 10th thread hes started along the lines of 'how fit am i' ....Is this guy for real - I think his profile should come with a warning - we certainly wouldn't like to be left alone in the same room as him!! "

Dont need to worry about that cos he doesnt seem to get out much

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

He'd probably have more look, especially in chat, if he slipped an "i" into his name.

After the "l" if anyone's in doubt.

over a year ago

"This is about the 10th thread hes started along the lines of 'how fit am i' ....Is this guy for real - I think his profile should come with a warning - we certainly wouldn't like to be left alone in the same room as him!!

Dont need to worry about that cos he doesnt seem to get out much"

For the best I think...

over a year ago

sure, your just jelous, i was first in the que when god gave out good looks, by the look of it you were last in que"

I know i read all the people who verified you saying so!

Watch the hairs while you are self ball licking.

over a year ago

"This is about the 10th thread hes started along the lines of 'how fit am i' ....Is this guy for real - I think his profile should come with a warning - we certainly wouldn't like to be left alone in the same room as him!! "

+1

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Great entertainment for a cold Thursday night

over a year ago

9 months and no meets.... I guess that just about says it all!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:46:57]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:47:19]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:46:51]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:47:59]

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:48:13]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/12 18:48:55]

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

Anyway as we were saying....

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Shame was enjoying that

over a year ago

"Anyway as we were saying.... "

Err if you can't get a meet suck your own cock?

I can smell the frustration from here.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Is this the day where the saying any publicity is good publicity is contested ?

I know it's a small ratio of members users bother with the forum but ...

OP for sure your slender physique would appeal to many but some do like a manly chest not one that in fairness looks like a plucked pigeon.

Only teasing btw

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Anyway as we were saying....

I can smell the frustration from here. "

Do you mind not quoting me when youre saying that...

over a year ago

Sorry ruined the flow of things there

over a year ago

"Anyway as we were saying....

I can smell the frustration from here.

Do you mind not quoting me when youre saying that... "

Ops sorry i wan on about Kylie Minogue and his ladder to suck cess

over a year ago

Uh oh... apparently we should all prepare for the backlash now... hold on tight!!! Who wants a grope instead of a hold haha

over a year ago

"Uh oh... apparently we should all prepare for the backlash now... hold on tight!!! Who wants a grope instead of a hold haha "

I take it someone has diarrhoea and is about to blow. Apparently bending over to self suck can do that.

over a year ago

"I take it someone has diarrhoea and is about to blow. Apparently bending over to self suck can do that. "

+1

over a year ago

Oh no can't believe we missed the show!

Who has the pop corn?

over a year ago

"Oh no can't believe we missed the show!

Who has the pop corn? "

.... here's some I prepared earlier.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

over a year ago

"Oh no can't believe we missed the show!

Who has the pop corn?

.... here's some I prepared earlier. "

so is it the interval? Oh thank you!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

as what??

over a year ago

"who thinks im fit as then?

as what??

"

.... as fit as a butchers dog.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

This has cheered me up no end after a long boring day

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

+1

over a year ago

"Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!! +1 "

i wouldn't kick him out of bed!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!! +1

i wouldn't kick him out of bed! "

and another +1

over a year ago

"Now that pic of Archangel is what I call fit..!!! +1

i wouldn't kick him out of bed!

and another +1 "

gonna have to send my old man to the gym methinks

over a year ago

"If those pics are really you, then you need to trim yeah had one other day have to take some more pics"

yeah sorry but a trim was def in order lol, more hairs on the pubic bone and legs than on the chest is not a good look, sorry

over a year ago

Personally, I think he looks a bit fat

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

bit insecure if you asking on the forums lol

over a year ago

"If those pics are really you, then you need to trim yeah had one other day have to take some more pics

yeah sorry but a trim was def in order lol, more hairs on the pubic bone and legs than on the chest is not a good look, sorry "

Looks like he's been hit between the legs with a bag of soot!!

over a year ago

"If those pics are really you, then you need to trim yeah had one other day have to take some more pics

yeah sorry but a trim was def in order lol, more hairs on the pubic bone and legs than on the chest is not a good look, sorry

Looks like he's been hit between the legs with a bag of soot!! "

lol I wish you hadn't put that I spilt my tea laughing.

over a year ago

After 9 months would of thought u would of had loads of meets with a body of urs that u r saying is the dogs bollocks but not one single meet strange that

over a year ago

Probably a fake profile and pics.

By *4FantasyCouple
over a year ago

Spalding

"i love him.

we want one.

can we keep him please"

haha.. love it!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I was going to post on here, but after considering it....I just can't be arsed lol

over a year ago

He is a terse little man isn't he!?

Won't say what he has messaged us

over a year ago

"i love him.

we want one.

can we keep him please

haha.. love it!"

Now he has gone so we cant keep him , lol xx just need a face ... Theres no fit hot body with out a face on the end and if he comes back can we have a trim up down there , lol xx

over a year ago

...understatement. The hot to trot guys never start these "look at me" threads do they?

over a year ago

Oh he removed his pictures, what will all the ladies drool over now

over a year ago

...understatement. The hot to trot guys never start these "look at me" threads do they? "

No, we don't.

Post new Message to Thread