over a year ago

Continue

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Continue "

Right, without the teeth grinding and the "oohhh ffs" attitude.

I personally think she came across as vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot.

BUT...... thats my opinion, one which I expect others will disagree with and for some others to agree with.

However, from MY perspective, those biging her up need to perhaps watch BB on YouTube and actually see what she got up to.

Not a good advert for middle aged women who are after some fun.

But thats MY opinion on Denise Welsh.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think some of you people are bit pissed off because your stuck indoors on a saturday night, instead of being out enjoying yourselves.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"i think some of you people are bit pissed off because your stuck indoors on a saturday night, instead of being out enjoying yourselves. "

Babysitting the Grandson......and now watching 2012 Apocolypse on Discovery.

Can't you tell my Saturday nights are fun filled!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So because she is middle aged, she shouldnt be enjoying herself? Maybe she should be at home baking cakes and kniting booties for her grandkids.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think some of you people are bit pissed off because your stuck indoors on a saturday night, instead of being out enjoying yourselves.

Babysitting the Grandson......and now watching 2012 Apocolypse on Discovery.

Can't you tell my Saturday nights are fun filled! "

Poor you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Continue

I personally think she came across as vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot.

BUT...... thats my opinion, one which I expect others will disagree with and for some others to agree with.

However, from MY perspective, those biging her up need to perhaps watch BB on YouTube and actually see what she got up to.

But thats MY opinion on Denise Welsh."

And this is only MY opinion and the fact I personally know Denise, she is not vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot. That is how SOME people have perceived her to be. Believe me when I say she really is none of these things, she is a lovely, warm, caring woman - but remember just MY opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So because she is middle aged, she shouldnt be enjoying herself? Maybe she should be at home baking cakes and kniting booties for her grandkids. "

I am sick of hearing about her age and couldn't agree more with you here - since when did 53 become old?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

This woman you personally know.....forgot to tell you about this interview she gave Woman magazine last May.....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2011/05/30/loose-women-presenter-denise-welch-admits-wild-living-embarrasses-her-sons-86908-23166987/

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So because she is middle aged, she shouldnt be enjoying herself? Maybe she should be at home baking cakes and kniting booties for her grandkids. "

Really I couldn't give a tinkers cuss how old she is, I still think that she is a vile, crass disgusting excuse of a woman.

I know of many many people, male and female, who are considerably older than she is, who enjoy themselves to the max without being crude and offensive.

She is a disgrace and embarassment to the people of the North East

And for two pins she could stay at home and bake whatever the hell she likes or knit as many scarves and socks as she likes for the poor people of Etheopia but it still does not detract from the fact that she portrays herself as a vile and disgusting representitive of the North East of England

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This woman you personally know.....forgot to tell you about this interview she gave Woman magazine last May.....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2011/05/30/loose-women-presenter-denise-welch-admits-wild-living-embarrasses-her-sons-86908-23166987/"

I already read this -it still doesn't make her a bad person just because she likes a drink and likes to party - as I said I know her, she is a friend of mine and she truly is a lovely woman and incredibly thoughtful and caring

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So because she is middle aged, she shouldnt be enjoying herself? Maybe she should be at home baking cakes and kniting booties for her grandkids.

Really I couldn't give a tinkers cuss how old she is, I still think that she is a vile, crass disgusting excuse of a woman.

I know of many many people, male and female, who are considerably older than she is, who enjoy themselves to the max without being crude and offensive.

And for two pins she could stay at home and bake whatever the hell she likes or knit as many scarves and socks as she likes for the poor people of Etheopia but it still does not detract from the fact that she portrays herself as a vile and disgusting representitive of the North East of England"

It's a good job we all have differing opinions lol and vile, crass, disgusting is a good way of describing Camilla (Prince Charles' wife) and Jodie Marsh so just goes to show how people's opinions can be so different

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"So because she is middle aged, she shouldnt be enjoying herself? Maybe she should be at home baking cakes and kniting booties for her grandkids.

I am sick of hearing about her age and couldn't agree more with you here - since when did 53 become old? "

And from another 53 year old, I certainly ain't old, could give some 20 year olds a run for their money

Reply privately

over a year ago

And she WON BB so luckily she has a lot of fans out there and people who believed in her, phew!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I put my hand up ....... I'm 53 and flash my tits to guys on cam.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"This woman you personally know.....forgot to tell you about this interview she gave Woman magazine last May.....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2011/05/30/loose-women-presenter-denise-welch-admits-wild-living-embarrasses-her-sons-86908-23166987/

I already read this -it still doesn't make her a bad person just because she likes a drink and likes to party - as I said I know her, she is a friend of mine and she truly is a lovely woman and incredibly thoughtful and caring"

You said she is not a d*unk....this friend of yours is a self confessed d*unk.

Which was my only point, having personally seen her d*unk and abusive, I don't have any personal comment on her other behaviour as I haven't witnessed it.....and to be honest I couldn't give a damn about how old she is or how much she flashes her tits.

I just don't like foul mouthed d*unks who cause disruption to others....nor people who back them up as being incredibly thoughtful....as she was anything but thoughtful when we were stuck on a plane with her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am sick of hearing about her age and couldn't agree more with you here - since when did 53 become old?

And from another 53 year old, I certainly ain't old, could give some 20 year olds a run for their money"

And I am 50 and resent the comments about being old and finished at this age and over lol

Reply privately

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"It's a good job we all have differing opinions lol and vile, crass, disgusting is a good way of describing Camilla (Prince Charles' wife) and Jodie Marsh so just goes to show how people's opinions can be so different "

it sure does!,

it's amazing how some get so wound up on here~!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I already read this -it still doesn't make her a bad person just because she likes a drink and likes to party - as I said I know her, she is a friend of mine and she truly is a lovely woman and incredibly thoughtful and caring

You said she is not a d*unk....this friend of yours is a self confessed d*unk.

Which was my only point, having personally seen her d*unk and abusive, I don't have any personal comment on her other behaviour as I haven't witnessed it.....and to be honest I couldn't give a damn about how old she is or how much she flashes her tits.

I just don't like foul mouthed d*unks who cause disruption to others....nor people who back them up as being incredibly thoughtful....as she was anything but thoughtful when we were stuck on a plane with her."

She is not a d*unk, she likes a drink, there is a BIG difference. And I stand by what I have said about her - and yes being thoughtful is one of the things she is.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Absolutely not........ None of my friends who have grandkids can bake or knit.

But...... I do think there is a very fine line between pushing your own limits of fun and what is acceptable in polite company.

What she got up to in the house may have been acceptable in a private environment and with consent, what she actually got up to on live television was wholly inappropriate and possibly humiliating for her family.

My daughter said to me earlier today, "Mum, I know you like to have fun and I know you're a bit batty, but if you ever get as bad as Denise Welsh, I'm throwing you in a loony bin"!

Now I'm just looking for ways, in my head only, to disgrace her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/12 22:53:38]

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

'She even tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window. Drink and drugs filled a gap and she has since admitted snorting cocaine between filming scenes of Corrie.

In 2005, Kevin Kennedy, who played Curly Watts, took her to AA. But the temptation of going out has ruled out a completely sober life.

She said: "I have had a very bad time in my life (during her years on Coronation Street) where I was self-medicating with drink and drugs. I was out of control and couldn't get through without drink or drugs.

"I stopped drinking completely but I chose to start again.

"I drink at parties. I drink at awards dos. I drink when I am out with my mates and that's when you get all the pap snaps of d*unk Denise".

She's a d*unk.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think some of you people are bit pissed off because your stuck indoors on a saturday night, instead of being out enjoying yourselves. "

Hows your saturday night going stuck indoors

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I put my hand up ....... I'm 53 and flash my tits to guys on cam. "

You show me yours, I'll show you mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"'She even tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window. Drink and drugs filled a gap and she has since admitted snorting cocaine between filming scenes of Corrie.

In 2005, Kevin Kennedy, who played Curly Watts, took her to AA. But the temptation of going out has ruled out a completely sober life.

She said: "I have had a very bad time in my life (during her years on Coronation Street) where I was self-medicating with drink and drugs. I was out of control and couldn't get through without drink or drugs.

"I drink at parties. I drink at awards dos. I drink when I am out with my mates and that's when you get all the pap snaps of d*unk Denise".

She's a d*unk......."

She drinks at parties, how many don't? She drinks when she's out with her mates, who doesn't? Hence the pap snaps of d*unk Denise - "d*unk Denise as in Denise drinking - as I said she likes a drink, it doesn't make her an alcoholic

Reply privately

over a year ago

And for two pins she could stay at home and bake whatever the hell she likes or knit as many scarves and socks as she likes for the poor people of Etheopia but it still does not detract from the fact that she portrays herself as a vile and disgusting representitive of the North East of England

It's a good job we all have differing opinions lol and vile, crass, disgusting is a good way of describing Camilla (Prince Charles' wife) and Jodie Marsh so just goes to show how people's opinions can be so different "

I have no feelings towards Camilla or Jodie Marsh, so feel free to vent your spleen, nither of them mean anything to me good or bad.

Whatever their antics happen to be, they don't reflect upon my part of the country, ie the NE, to which I am very loyal,faithfull and defensive

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Continue

And this is only MY opinion and the fact I personally know Denise, she is not vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot. That is how SOME people have perceived her to be. Believe me when I say she really is none of these things, she is a lovely, warm, caring woman - but remember just MY opinion."

I am truly glad she does have 'another' side, but please remember, my first post actually said that "she came across as........."

Whether or not she is a d*unk or just likes a drink, whether she is emotional unstable or just found the house hard to handle, whether she is loud or just struggled to get her point of view across, whether she is an embarassement to her hubby and sons or she was just having fun............. is all subjective and emotive.

We are all allowed our opinions and we are all allowed to state them, providing we don't assume that everyone else will go along with us or tell those of us with differning opinions that we are wrong.

Each to their own.

By the way........ Jodie Marsh ... vile, gross........ eeeeewwwwwwwwww.

Camilla........ why why why why why, absolutely vile woman!

MY opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And PS, I know who Camilla is, No need for the bracketed text

I am a man of the world

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"'She even tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window. Drink and drugs filled a gap and she has since admitted snorting cocaine between filming scenes of Corrie.

She's a d*unk.......

She drinks at parties, how many don't? She drinks when she's out with her mates, who doesn't? Hence the pap snaps of d*unk Denise - "d*unk Denise as in Denise drinking - as I said she likes a drink, it doesn't make her an alcoholic "

Did you miss the part about her snorting cocaine?.....where she couldn't get through without drink or drugs?

This friend of yours clearly doesn't tell you everything....

She's a d*unk.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a good job we all have differing opinions lol and vile, crass, disgusting is a good way of describing Camilla (Prince Charles' wife) and Jodie Marsh so just goes to show how people's opinions can be so different

I have no feelings towards Camilla or Jodie Marsh, so feel free to vent your spleen, nither of them mean anything to me good or bad.

Whatever their antics happen to be, they don't reflect upon my part of the country, ie the NE, to which I am very loyal,faithfull and defensive"

Funny, I am very loyal, faithful and defensive about my friends - friends that I am very close to and know them as they truly are

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"And PS, I know who Camilla is, No need for the bracketed text

I am a man of the world"

Yeah...but have you shagged Camilla?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world"

Above text aimed at Magickisses btw - seems to think us Northerners don't know who Camilla is ...

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

She's a d*unk.......

She drinks at parties, how many don't? She drinks when she's out with her mates, who doesn't? Hence the pap snaps of d*unk Denise - "d*unk Denise as in Denise drinking - as I said she likes a drink, it doesn't make her an alcoholic "

Yet her battle with drink has been well publicised this week...... or did OK pay to her spit out bollox that she had a real problem with the drink. Because in that interview, she admitted she wouldn't give up drinking for her kids...... thats an alcoholic (in MY opinion)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

Yeah...but have you shagged Camilla?

"

Not yet, but it's on my 2012 to do list

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's a d*unk.......

She drinks at parties, how many don't? She drinks when she's out with her mates, who doesn't? Hence the pap snaps of d*unk Denise - "d*unk Denise as in Denise drinking - as I said she likes a drink, it doesn't make her an alcoholic

Did you miss the part about her snorting cocaine?.....where she couldn't get through without drink or drugs?

She's a d*unk....."

She likes a drink (like loads of people) that does not make her a d*unk (presumably you mean alcoholic?) and yes she has done drugs in the past (she isn't alone) but she doesn't do them now, she got help and stopped unlike the many smokers on here who can't stop - and yes smoking is the same as drug taking

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's a d*unk.......

Yet her battle with drink has been well publicised this week...... or did OK pay to her spit out bollox that she had a real problem with the drink. Because in that interview, she admitted she wouldn't give up drinking for her kids...... thats an alcoholic (in MY opinion)"

I give up, just remember not to believe everything you read in magazines like OK and unless you know someone you can't possibly know truth from fiction oh and she did win BB so can't be all bad lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

She's a d*unk.......

She's a d*unk.....

She likes a drink (like loads of people) that does not make her a d*unk (presumably you mean alcoholic?) and yes she has done drugs in the past (she isn't alone) but she doesn't do them now, she got help and stopped unlike the many smokers on here who can't stop - and yes smoking is the same as drug taking "

Did your 'friend' forget to tell you she smokes as well?....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

Above text aimed at Magickisses btw - seems to think us Northerners don't know who Camilla is ... "

That's why I put the bracketed text just in case you weren't sure - cos the information about Denise is so wrong didn't want anyone assuming it was another Camilla!!!

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

She's a d*unk.......

Yet her battle with drink has been well publicised this week...... or did OK pay to her spit out bollox that she had a real problem with the drink. Because in that interview, she admitted she wouldn't give up drinking for her kids...... thats an alcoholic (in MY opinion)

I give up, just remember not to believe everything you read in magazines like OK and unless you know someone you can't possibly know truth from fiction oh and she did win BB so can't be all bad lol"

Did your 'friend' forget to tell you she did a paid interview with OK magazine?

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

She likes a drink (like loads of people) that does not make her a d*unk (presumably you mean alcoholic?) and yes she has done drugs in the past (she isn't alone) but she doesn't do them now, she got help and stopped unlike the many smokers on here who can't stop - and yes smoking is the same as drug taking "

She admits to problems with drink and drugs....... Therefore, she is a druggie and a drinker....... whether or not she has had help, she will always be classed as a druggie and a drinker (like all reformed druggies and drinkers)

But those OUT of the public eye who are druggies, alcoholics and smokers aren't in the public eye. We are not being looked at on the TV each and everyday where we may be looked up at as a moral guide. We are not humiliating our friends, family and children in public and we are not getting our tits out on national television .

Your friend is a d*unk, (possibly) a reformed drug taker.......... but at worst she is still a totally loony on the telly.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I give up, just remember not to believe everything you read in magazines like OK and unless you know someone you can't possibly know truth from fiction oh and she did win BB so can't be all bad lol"

Wasn't just OK magazine that she's spoken to or has quoted her on her drug fuelled day

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's a d*unk.......

She's a d*unk.....

She likes a drink (like loads of people) that does not make her a d*unk (presumably you mean alcoholic?) and yes she has done drugs in the past (she isn't alone) but she doesn't do them now, she got help and stopped unlike the many smokers on here who can't stop - and yes smoking is the same as drug taking

Did your 'friend' forget to tell you she smokes as well?...."

I am truly hoping you understood what I was saying, it has now become obvious you didn't - please read my paragraph again very very carefully - and yes Denise is a smoker but I was talking about the drinking - again please read very very carefully

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

Above text aimed at Magickisses btw - seems to think us Northerners don't know who Camilla is ...

That's why I put the bracketed text just in case you weren't sure - cos the information about Denise is so wrong didn't want anyone assuming it was another Camilla!!!"

How very droll - back to what I said in thread #1 about the perception that Northerners are a bit thick ... sorry but not allof us are like that !

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"

she did win BB so can't be all bad lol"

Winning "celebrity" BB isn't the biggest of achievments when you see the group of "celebrities" the public had to choose from!

Disclaimer - this is just my opinion and I don't know any of them personally.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I give up, just remember not to believe everything you read in magazines like OK and unless you know someone you can't possibly know truth from fiction oh and she did win BB so can't be all bad lol

Wasn't just OK magazine that she's spoken to or has quoted her on her drug fuelled day"

drug fuelled days (past tense)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

she did win BB so can't be all bad lol

Winning "celebrity" BB isn't the biggest of achievments when you see the group of "celebrities" the public had to choose from!

Disclaimer - this is just my opinion and I don't know any of them personally. "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

That's why I put the bracketed text just in case you weren't sure - cos the information about Denise is so wrong didn't want anyone assuming it was another Camilla!!!

How very droll - back to what I said in thread #1 about the perception that Northerners are a bit thick ... sorry but not allof us are like that !"

to perceive that Denise is a vile, d*unk, drug taking slapper is as hurtful to me as perceiving Northerners as more than a bit thick is hurtful to you

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I'm not even that fussed that Denise Welch is a self confessed adulteress either...

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I assume (rightly or wrongly) that if someone has had a problem with alcohol in the past, they are classed as an...... alcoholic.

If that person still drinks then they are still.........an alcoholic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think Magickisses is Denise welch

Honestly I do

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

to perceive that Denise is a vile, d*unk, drug taking slapper is as hurtful to me as perceiving Northerners as more than a bit thick is hurtful to you"

After watching BB, and reading the interviews she has given......

Could you really expect us to come up with any other prognosis......?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

She admits to problems with drink and drugs....... Therefore, she is a druggie and a drinker....... whether or not she has had help, she will always be classed as a druggie and a drinker (like all reformed druggies and drinkers)

But those OUT of the public eye who are druggies, alcoholics and smokers aren't in the public eye. We are not being looked at on the TV each and everyday where we may be looked up at as a moral guide. We are not humiliating our friends, family and children in public and we are not getting our tits out on national television .

Your friend is a d*unk, (possibly) a reformed drug taker.......... but at worst she is still a totally loony on the telly."

She likes a drink and USED to do drugs, her tits didn't look bad at all, and I bet you any money she isn't signed up on a swinging site either lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

to perceive that Denise is a vile, d*unk, drug taking slapper is as hurtful to me as perceiving Northerners as more than a bit thick is hurtful to you

After watching BB, and reading the interviews she has given......

Could you really expect us to come up with any other prognosis......?"

And having been up North would you really expect me to come up with any other prognosis?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" And this is only MY opinion and the fact I personally know Denise, she is not vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot. That is how SOME people have perceived her to be. Believe me when I say she really is none of these things, she is a lovely, warm, caring woman - but remember just MY opinion."

Good grief you can not allow your personal knowledge of your friend interfere with those who have watched the BB documentary or read the gospel according to St Journalist...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I just don't like foul mouthed d*unks who cause disruption to others....nor people who back them up as being incredibly thoughtful....as she was anything but thoughtful when we were stuck on a plane with her."

As I've stated I don't watch BB or loose women or follow Denise Welch's career or read magazine articles about her. And I'm not about to google articles about her either.

But I agree that I also do not like foul mouthed loud people who've been drinking. They don't have to be falling over d*unk,just to the point when the alcohol has started to affect their behaviour ie; becoming louder, swearing every other word, bleary unfocused eyes, that irritates me. I'm sure had I been on this plane that you keep telling us about Jane, I also wouldn't have been impressed.

But shows like BB want the drama, nice quiet respectable kindly people are not as interesting as the loud, brash, foul mouthed, car crash viewing that is enjoyed by many. Denise is an actress, she won BB, displaying all this terrible behaviour, she's an entertainer and therefore she fulfilled the role.

We are no different on here, we like the contentious threads. The reason this one is so popular is because of the way we are interacting, not because any of us really feel that strongly and emotionally attached to Denise Welch.

Good on her, loud and brash, won BB, papers will be full of her behaviour, which means magazine deals, and two threads on Fab forums in honour of Denise, can't be bad

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Your friend is a d*unk, (possibly) a reformed drug taker.......... but at worst she is still a totally loony on the telly.

She likes a drink and USED to do drugs, her tits didn't look bad at all, and I bet you any money she isn't signed up on a swinging site either lol"

What is you or I being on a swinging site got to do with HER behaviour?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I assume (rightly or wrongly) that if someone has had a problem with alcohol in the past, they are classed as an...... alcoholic.

"

Particularly as Denise Welch admitted in her autobiography that she has attended Alcoholic Anonymous meetings....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think Magickisses is Denise welch

Honestly I do "

No she is just a good friend of mine - believe you me she wouldn't be on here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

How very droll - back to what I said in thread #1 about the perception that Northerners are a bit thick ... sorry but not allof us are like that !

to perceive that Denise is a vile, d*unk, drug taking slapper is as hurtful to me as perceiving Northerners as more than a bit thick is hurtful to you"

I'm not sure that I said she is a drug taker unless you can show me where I said this .. If I did say it I'll offer my (reserved) apologies

Vile - yes, D*unk - Yes Slapper - Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I assume (rightly or wrongly) that if someone has had a problem with alcohol in the past, they are classed as an...... alcoholic.

Particularly as Denise Welch admitted in her autobiography that she has attended Alcoholic Anonymous meetings...."

attended as in used to go

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You guys do know addiction is an illness right? When someone is clearly ill enough to attempt to take their life and to drink until they are falling down, it's not because they are happy bunnies having a bit of a laugh and joke.

I don't watch BB and I don't really give a crap about Denise Welch, but I am shaking my head so hard at the vitiol directed towards a person most of us barely know. High horses all round!

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

And having been up North would you really expect me to come up with any other prognosis?"

I wouldn't know, I live and was born, down south.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a man of the world

I'm not sure that I said she is a drug taker unless you can show me where I said this .. If I did say it I'll offer my (reserved) apologies

Vile - yes, D*unk - Yes Slapper - Yes "

viile - no, d*unk - no, slapper - no and read back there are plenty of comments about her being a drug taker.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Particularly as Denise Welch admitted in her autobiography that she has attended Alcoholic Anonymous meetings....

attended as in used to go"

Exactly..........

She stopped going and started drinking again.

Therefore, she is STILL an alcoholic NOT someone who just likes a drink

(someone with insider knowledge of alcoholism needs to step in here because i may have this totally wrong)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

She likes a drink and USED to do drugs, her tits didn't look bad at all, and I bet you any money she isn't signed up on a swinging site either lol

"

Think about it lol

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

I don't watch BB and I don't really give a crap about Denise Welch, but I am shaking my head so hard at the vitiol directed towards a person most of us barely know. High horses all round!"

I did say on the previous thread that in MY opinion she should never have been allowed on BB in her emotional state.

However, it was HER choice to go on BB and it was HER choice to act as she did. Being in the public eye as she is, did anyone expect the viewing public to say "there there Denise, never mind?"

To play to the camera and the press, expect what you get.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly..........

(someone with insider knowledge of alcoholism needs to step in here because i may have this totally wrong)"

Liking a drink is very different to being an alcoholic

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Exactly..........

(someone with insider knowledge of alcoholism needs to step in here because i may have this totally wrong)

Liking a drink is very different to being an alcoholic "

I occasionally like a drink....but I have never felt the urge to go to AA meetings....as they are for alcoholics.

Which is why she went to AA meetings.

Because she is an alcoholic.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Think about it lol"

Nope........ don't get it..

I am on a swinging site because it is what I enjoy.

I am very discreet and therefore, not humiliating or hurting anyone. It's not playing havoc with my liver, my home life, my kids or my hubby.

It's not showing me in a bad light to the general public and I am not addicted or emotionally unstable.

Some may (if they knew I was on here) call me a slapper....... but then I never called her slapper, just said that coming on to a 19 year old was disgusting.

But then, on here, I am quite vocal about the fact that I think under 25's are too immature to swing and I wouldn't touch anyone under the age of 28 with a barge pole.

So......... whats swinging got to do with HER disgraceful behaviour?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I just don't like foul mouthed d*unks who cause disruption to others....nor people who back them up as being incredibly thoughtful....as she was anything but thoughtful when we were stuck on a plane with her.

As I've stated I don't watch BB or loose women or follow Denise Welch's career or read magazine articles about her. And I'm not about to google articles about her either.

But I agree that I also do not like foul mouthed loud people who've been drinking. They don't have to be falling over d*unk,just to the point when the alcohol has started to affect their behaviour ie; becoming louder, swearing every other word, bleary unfocused eyes, that irritates me. I'm sure had I been on this plane that you keep telling us about Jane, I also wouldn't have been impressed.

But shows like BB want the drama, nice quiet respectable kindly people are not as interesting as the loud, brash, foul mouthed, car crash viewing that is enjoyed by many. Denise is an actress, she won BB, displaying all this terrible behaviour, she's an entertainer and therefore she fulfilled the role.

We are no different on here, we like the contentious threads. The reason this one is so popular is because of the way we are interacting, not because any of us really feel that strongly and emotionally attached to Denise Welch.

Good on her, loud and brash, won BB, papers will be full of her behaviour, which means magazine deals, and two threads on Fab forums in honour of Denise, can't be bad

"

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Think about it lol

Nope........ don't get it..

I am on a swinging site because it is what I enjoy.

I am very discreet and therefore, not humiliating or hurting anyone. It's not playing havoc with my liver, my home life, my kids or my hubby.

It's not showing me in a bad light to the general public and I am not addicted or emotionally unstable.

Some may (if they knew I was on here) call me a slapper....... but then I never called her slapper, just said that coming on to a 19 year old was disgusting.

But then, on here, I am quite vocal about the fact that I think under 25's are too immature to swing and I wouldn't touch anyone under the age of 28 with a barge pole.

So......... whats swinging got to do with HER disgraceful behaviour?"

Some people wouldn't agree with you and would say swinging is disgraceful behaviour - allegedly similar to Denise

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Exactly..........

Liking a drink is very different to being an alcoholic "

She went to AA.

She admitted she had a problem with alcohol.

She admitted she couldn't get through the days without alcohol.

She admitted she wouldn't give up drink for her children.

For christs sake........ the fact that she is still drinking means.....

She is STILL an alcoholic.

As her close friend, you should be more interested in her mental state and her alcohol intake and get her assessed by professionals and get her back to AA meetings.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

I don't watch BB and I don't really give a crap about Denise Welch, but I am shaking my head so hard at the vitiol directed towards a person most of us barely know. High horses all round!

I did say on the previous thread that in MY opinion she should never have been allowed on BB in her emotional state.

However, it was HER choice to go on BB and it was HER choice to act as she did. Being in the public eye as she is, did anyone expect the viewing public to say "there there Denise, never mind?"

To play to the camera and the press, expect what you get."

I personally don't get the theory that, just because someone is in the public eye, their private life is on sale to the highest bidder. Everyone on here has something in their life that wouldn't look good on the front of a tabloid, so why is it considered OK to dogpile someone for being (oh noes) a d*unk?

I've done drugs, love my drink, shag my way round this site as much as I can, and have done some unsavoury things in my past. Is this something I'll have to look forward to on here? Attack posts from people who are on a swinger site? Please. We are all better than this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly..........

I occasionally like a drink....but I have never felt the urge to go to AA meetings....as they are for alcoholics.

Which is why she went to AA meetings.

Because she is an alcoholic.

"

She likes a drink, she is not a d*unk/alcoholic

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,

When you're perfect in every way

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Some people wouldn't agree with you and would say swinging is disgraceful behaviour - allegedly similar to Denise"

But then I'm not on TV shouting abuse, being emotionally unstable, drinking, getting my tits out and generally being vile.

What I do, I do behind closed doors...... disgusting behaviour or not, it's private and it will stay that way.

I'm not humiliating my hubby and my kids.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I Know - Magickisses is really Tim Healy. At first I thought Denise Welch but no - a cunning disguise

Well done Magic, you had me fooled for a nanosecond

Reply privately

over a year ago

So DW has had a few too many drinks...so what? Most people have at some point; a glass of wine or a beer in the evening for example.

She has taken drugs in the past....so what? Most people have at some point; whether some take caffeine, OTC medications (such as codeine), smoke tobacco or have taken a more esoteric recreational drug.

So she has got her tits out in public? I personally know LOTS of ladies on here who do just that on a regular basis...and more !!

She could embarrass her children? Who hasn't?!

My point is that none of these in and of themselves make her a 'vile' person and I couldn't possibly comment on her 'real' personality as I don't know it...but I would make an observation that BB is typically a platform to re-launch or re-invigorate a career....and acting in a way that would cause maximum media exposure is just sensible when you consider the potential benefits (that she has already begun to reap).

Just my thoughts on the subject

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly..........

She went to AA.

She admitted she had a problem with alcohol.

She admitted she couldn't get through the days without alcohol.

She admitted she wouldn't give up drink for her children.

For christs sake........ the fact that she is still drinking means.....

She is STILL an alcoholic.

As her close friend, you should be more interested in her mental state and her alcohol intake and get her assessed by professionals and get her back to AA meetings.

"

She likes a drink, she is not an alcoholic or d*unk. And what would you know about her drinking habits apart from what you have read in the papers/magazines and seen on television?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So DW has had a few too many drinks...so what? Most people have at some point; a glass of wine or a beer in the evening for example.

She has taken drugs in the past....so what? Most people have at some point; whether some take caffeine, OTC medications (such as codeine), smoke tobacco or have taken a more esoteric recreational drug.

So she has got her tits out in public? I personally know LOTS of ladies on here who do just that on a regular basis...and more !!

She could embarrass her children? Who hasn't?!

My point is that none of these in and of themselves make her a 'vile' person and I couldn't possibly comment on her 'real' personality as I don't know it...but I would make an observation that BB is typically a platform to re-launch or re-invigorate a career....and acting in a way that would cause maximum media exposure is just sensible when you consider the potential benefits (that she has already begun to reap).

Just my thoughts on the subject "

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I Know - Magickisses is really Tim Healy. At first I thought Denise Welch but no - a cunning disguise

Well done Magic, you had me fooled for a nanosecond"

Typical

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

She likes a drink, she is not an alcoholic or d*unk. And what would you know about her drinking habits apart from what you have read in the papers/magazines and seen on television? "

Actually.......... 12 minutes ago, in a post, you said that she attended AA meetings.

So...... I got it from the telly, magazines and YOU.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people wouldn't agree with you and would say swinging is disgraceful behaviour - allegedly similar to Denise"

Magic kisses is going to get a few meets from people wanting to know more.....and possibility of some negative press for her mate Denise - could backfire...

Just my view..

Reply privately

over a year ago

If we stopped every performer, every artiste, every actor who drinks, recovering alcoholic, takes drugs, is emotionally unstable, from appearing on our TV screens, influencing us or the youth of today - we'd be looking at a blank screen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Some people wouldn't agree with you and would say swinging is disgraceful behaviour - allegedly similar to Denise

But then I'm not on TV shouting abuse, being emotionally unstable, drinking, getting my tits out and generally being vile.

What I do, I do behind closed doors...... disgusting behaviour or not, it's private and it will stay that way.

I'm not humiliating my hubby and my kids."

But and it's a big but, it's disgusting behaviour to some people, the same as some people think Denise has disgusting behaviour - you don't like swinging slagged off and I don't like my friends being treated that way either

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Some people wouldn't agree with you and would say swinging is disgraceful behaviour - allegedly similar to Denise"

Magic kisses is going to get a few meets from people wanting to know more.....and possibility of some negative press for her mate Denise - could backfire...

Just my view.."

I did say some people and you can't tell me there aren't people out there who don't think swinging is disgraceful?

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"

She's a d*unk.....

I can understand you wanting to stick up for your friend.... But to put smoking and drugs in the same category is wrong!!!!! Yes I am a smoker, I have never ever done any type of drug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww bugger I'm off to bed.

In summary, she's a d*unken old tart and a disgrace to the folks of the NE

Nite all, I'll see if this thread is still open in the morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

She likes a drink, she is not an alcoholic or d*unk. And what would you know about her drinking habits apart from what you have read in the papers/magazines and seen on television?

Actually.......... 12 minutes ago, in a post, you said that she attended AA meetings.

So...... I got it from the telly, magazines and YOU."

attended - past tense and you still didn't get it from Denise or her family - mainly the gutter press

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think Big brother look for people who are emotionally unstable and exploit them to a certain degree. She did have a choice though and choose as a adult to do the show. If she was my mother I would be mortified. She has made a complete fool of herself on national telly night after night. The few times I watched it I was embarrassed for her lol.

However I think words like vile and slapper etc are kinda harsh considering none of us well except a possible 1 know the women.

Anyway...she needs help and if she has million of friends I suggest 1 of them gets her serious help. She dosen't appear to me as someone who likes a drink, she seems more like someone who needs a drink. 2 very different things. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aww bugger I'm off to bed.

In summary, she's a d*unken old tart and a disgrace to the folks of the NE

Nite all, I'll see if this thread is still open in the morning"

No doubt it'll be on part 4 when you wake

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

As her 'friend'....have you been invited to her villa in Cyprus?

Is it nice?

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,

When you're perfect in every way"

No, not perfect.

But I don't do drugs

I rarely drink

I don't get my tits out on television

I don't have an 'emotional breakdown' to relaunch my tv career

I don't have affairs

I don't join a swinging site behind my husbands back

I don't have just one opinion

I don't insist that everyone else is wrong

etc...

I am by no means perfect and I have no doubt that DW does have a caring side and a moral side. I loved her on loose women and I personally think it's a crying shame that she has debased herself on national television.

I understand that alcoholism is a disease and I understand that she is perhaps (by her own admission) emotional fragile at the moment.

I understand that she probably went into the 'house' to help relaunch her career.

I understand that I don't know her and that I am only commenting on what I saw.

I understand that she has her fans (she must have to have won) and I understand that some may think that swingers are no better behaved than she was on television.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion......

BUT...... my opinion is still that she came across (on BB) as an egotistical, emotionally retarded, d*unk and an idiot to put herself in that position.

I would love to meet her and to be proved wrong. However, I am pretty sure that we haven't seen the last of the bad behaviour (which was also being reported in the press last year when her hubby stated he'd had enough of her partying lifestyle)

Lets hope that she can get her problems sorted and go back to being the 'nice' person we used to see on the telly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway it would appear that this thread is going around in circles - some people think that Denise is some sort of vile, alcoholic, drug taking slapper and some of us don't.

At the end of the day, Denise has just won BB, is a successful television personality, and will probably make quite a lot of money out of magazine and newspaper articles. As I said, Denise is a friend of mine and I know what kind of a woman she is and I hope that you never have to suffer like she has suffered. As the saying goes ............... there for the grace of God go I.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

attended - past tense and you still didn't get it from Denise or her family - mainly the gutter press"

OK isn't the gutter press

and YOU stated further up that she attended AA.

If someone goes, at any point in their life to AA and then starts drinking again, surely that makes them...

A bloody alocholic........ past and present!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,

When you're perfect in every way

No, not perfect.

But I don't do drugs

I rarely drink

I don't get my tits out on television

I don't have an 'emotional breakdown' to relaunch my tv career

I don't have affairs

I don't join a swinging site behind my husbands back

I don't have just one opinion

I don't insist that everyone else is wrong

etc...

I am by no means perfect and I have no doubt that DW does have a caring side and a moral side. I loved her on loose women and I personally think it's a crying shame that she has debased herself on national television.

I understand that alcoholism is a disease and I understand that she is perhaps (by her own admission) emotional fragile at the moment.

I understand that she probably went into the 'house' to help relaunch her career.

I understand that I don't know her and that I am only commenting on what I saw.

I understand that she has her fans (she must have to have won) and I understand that some may think that swingers are no better behaved than she was on television.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion......

BUT...... my opinion is still that she came across (on BB) as an egotistical, emotionally retarded, d*unk and an idiot to put herself in that position.

I would love to meet her and to be proved wrong. However, I am pretty sure that we haven't seen the last of the bad behaviour (which was also being reported in the press last year when her hubby stated he'd had enough of her partying lifestyle)

Lets hope that she can get her problems sorted and go back to being the 'nice' person we used to see on the telly."

And some people are on swinging sites and some are not lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Anyway it would appear that this thread is going around in circles - some people think that Denise is some sort of vile, alcoholic, drug taking slapper and some of us don't.

At the end of the day, Denise has just won BB, is a successful television personality, and will probably make quite a lot of money out of magazine and newspaper articles. As I said, Denise is a friend of mine and I know what kind of a woman she is and I hope that you never have to suffer like she has suffered. As the saying goes ............... there for the grace of God go I."

Yes....but have you been to her villa in Cyprus?.....tell us, is it nice?

Give us the goss....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If we stopped every performer, every artiste, every actor who drinks, recovering alcoholic, takes drugs, is emotionally unstable, from appearing on our TV screens, influencing us or the youth of today - we'd be looking at a blank screen "

Not one post I have read makes me think anyone is out to stop her.

I have read posts that say they dislike her and posts that say they like her.

No agenda.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

attended - past tense and you still didn't get it from Denise or her family - mainly the gutter press

If someone goes, at any point in their life to AA and then starts drinking again, surely that makes them...

A bloody alocholic........ past and present!"

Attended AA - past tense, as in she does not now. And all newspapers and magazines are gutter press - even OK gets it wrong

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"BUT...... my opinion is still that she came across (on BB) as an egotistical, emotionally retarded, d*unk and an idiot to put herself in that position."

Sounds like every winner and participant of BB, celebrity or otherwise. Did they get their own posts on here, calling them every name under the sun?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway it would appear that this thread is going around in circles - some people think that Denise is some sort of vile, alcoholic, drug taking slapper and some of us don't.

At the end of the day, Denise has just won BB, is a successful television personality, and will probably make quite a lot of money out of magazine and newspaper articles. As I said, Denise is a friend of mine and I know what kind of a woman she is and I hope that you never have to suffer like she has suffered. As the saying goes ............... there for the grace of God go I.

Give us the goss...."

It's comments like this that make me realise how lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/12 23:49:29]

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Attended AA - past tense, as in she does not now. And all newspapers and magazines are gutter press - even OK gets it wrong"

I'm with Redhot on this one.

Are you Denise or Tim?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Give us the goss....

It's comments like this that make me realise how lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old"

It was not a comment....it was a question, I just asked if you had been to your 'friends' villa in Cyprus?

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"

A bloody alocholic........ past and present!

Attended AA - past tense, as in she does not now. And all newspapers and magazines are gutter press - even OK gets it wrong"

correct me if I'm wrong, but once an alcholic always an alcholic, and yes ive had family memeber who where alcholics

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"BUT...... my opinion is still that she came across (on BB) as an egotistical, emotionally retarded, d*unk and an idiot to put herself in that position.

Sounds like every winner and participant of BB, celebrity or otherwise. Did they get their own posts on here, calling them every name under the sun? "

I absolutely agree....... and I couldn't tell you.

This is the first time I've watch Celebrity BB........

And ......... I didn't start it......honest guv

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

She's a d*unk.....

I can understand you wanting to stick up for your friend.... But to put smoking and drugs in the same category is wrong!!!!! Yes I am a smoker, I have never ever done any type of drug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh please, smoking is classed as a legal drug. You can't be the only person who thinks it isn't?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give us the goss....

It's comments like this that make me realise how lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old

It was not a comment....it was a question, I just asked if you had been to your 'friends' villa in Cyprus?"

What has that got to do with Denise allegedly being an alcoholic and why put friends in inverted commas?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Give us the goss....

It was not a comment....it was a question, I just asked if you had been to your 'friends' villa in Cyprus?

What has that got to do with Denise allegedly being an alcoholic and why put friends in inverted commas?"

I just thought you would know....as a personal friend, about her villa in Cyprus.

Wondered if she had told you about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Attended AA - past tense, as in she does not now. And all newspapers and magazines are gutter press - even OK gets it wrong

Are you Denise or Tim?"

As I said, comments like this make me realise how incredibly lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"And ......... I didn't start it......honest guv "

Trrue.

But people could finish it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give us the goss....

What has that got to do with Denise allegedly being an alcoholic and why put friends in inverted commas?

I just thought you would know....as a personal friend, about her villa in Cyprus.

Wondered if she had told you about it"

It has nothing to do with this thread

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"And ......... I didn't start it......honest guv

Trrue.

But people could finish it."

Or....people could ignore it....if they didn't like the thread

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Are you Denise or Tim?

As I said, comments like this make me realise how incredibly lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old!"

My 3 kids and I all rank in the top 5% of Mensa.

Yet I still ask questions which you won't answer......

Are you Denise or Tim?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Give us the goss....

Wondered if she had told you about it

It has nothing to do with this thread"

Next time you see her ask if you can have a fortnight in August...

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Trrue.

Nope, it's actually nice to have a raging debate about something other than war, politics or football on here

Reply privately

By *littylikka69Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Trrue.

they could,but they wont!,it's fun on the outside tonight just looking in here just watching them verbally knocking the shit out of each other!,

its far more interesting than cup footy on tv is this!,what have they been on tonight?,vodka+red bull?,whacky baccy?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Are you Denise or Tim?

As I said, comments like this make me realise how incredibly lucky I am to have such an intelligent 14 year old!

Are you Denise or Tim? "

And again I am incredibly lucky and some comments on this thread are incredibly stupid!

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Trrue.

they could,but they wont!,it's fun on the outside tonight just looking in here just watching them verbally knocking the shit out of each other!,

its far more interesting than cup footy on tv is this!,what have they been on tonight?,vodka+red bull?,whacky baccy?. "

I'm overdosed on caffine.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Are you Denise or Tim?

Are you Denise or Tim?

And again I am incredibly lucky and some comments on this thread are incredibly stupid!"

Does that include the one about her not being an alcoholic even though she been one in the past and still drinking?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Trrue.

Nope, it's actually nice to have a raging debate about something other than war, politics or football on here "

I guess I can't see the entertainment people are getting from grinding someones reputation into the ground, someone they don't know, haven't met, have no idea what her motives are, and who would be horrified if other people even thought the same about them.

Ugh. I'll leave you paragons of virtue to your collective circle jerk then. Enjoy.

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Trrue.

Nope, it's actually nice to have a raging debate about something other than war, politics or football on here

I guess I can't see the entertainment people are getting from grinding someones reputation into the ground, someone they don't know, haven't met, have no idea what her motives are, and who would be horrified if other people even thought the same about them.

Ugh. I'll leave you paragons of virtue to your collective circle jerk then. Enjoy."

Oohhh, is a collective circle jerk.... a clique?

**Sorry, couldn't resist**

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Denise doesn't need anyones help in grinding her reputation into the ground....she is making a damn good job of doing it herself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Are you Denise or Tim?

Are you Denise or Tim?

And again I am incredibly lucky and some comments on this thread are incredibly stupid!

Does that include the one about her not being an alcoholic even though she been one in the past and still drinking?"

Yes

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Does that include the one about her not being an alcoholic even though she been one in the past and still drinking?

Yes"

Thank you!

At last .........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yes

Thank you!

At last ........."

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and as previously stated she is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink like a lot of other people. And yes, I am incredibly lucky for lots of reasons, one of them being I don't slag off people so disgustingly when I don't know them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive had me problems with drink and drugs when i was young,im over them now, if people judge others thats up to them i say well done denise,every one knows when you go in a place like that your past is going to get dragged up,she proved alot of people wrong,hats off to here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive had me problems with drink and drugs when i was young,im over them now, if people judge others thats up to them i say well done denise,every one knows when you go in a place like that your past is going to get dragged up,she proved alot of people wrong,hats off to here "

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's Big Brother? and why would someone win one?

Jeeze give it a rest, my behaviour certainly couldn't stand up to scrutiny of you lot... These people make a living by taking what we all do in private and building it up so the magazines will pay them for it! I would hope that if any of your sex lives were paraded in OK magazine it would embarase your kids! if not then I am not sure we should be mixing with all you saints!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's Big Brother? and why would someone win one?

Jeeze give it a rest, my behaviour certainly couldn't stand up to scrutiny of you lot... These people make a living by taking what we all do in private and building it up so the magazines will pay them for it! I would hope that if any of your sex lives were paraded in OK magazine it would embarase your kids! if not then I am not sure we should be mixing with all you saints!"

lol well said

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Yes

Thank you!

At last .........

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and as previously stated she is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink like a lot of other people. And yes, I am incredibly lucky for lots of reasons, one of them being I don't slag off people so disgustingly when I don't know them."

At the risk of sounding sarcastic (I'm not).... might I suggest that you read up on alcoholism and what it actually means.

I got this from a good drink and drugs website.

"Alcoholism - Loss of control and dependence (emotional or physical) ... that starts causing interference in any part of your life is ultimately what defines alcoholism, so those are the signs you need to be looking out for.

But remember ... having all the knowledge and understanding of what alcoholism and drug addiction is will only get you so far. It's what you do with that knowledge and understanding that matters. Change and transformation happens in taking action."

DW stopped going to AA and did not transform her life by stopping drinking.

Therefore, whether or not she 'likes' a drink........ she is, I am sorry to say, still an alcoholic.(in my opinion)

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Are you trying to work out if your 'friend' actually told you about the villa in Cyprus and have I forgotten it?....or are you thinking why didn't the bitch tell me?

What sort of friend would keep that secret from you?

Don't you feel left out of the loop?

Go on....ask her for a free fortnight in August.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you trying to work out if your 'friend' actually told you about the villa in Cyprus and have I forgotten it?....or are you thinking why didn't the bitch tell me?

What sort of friend would keep that secret from you?

Don't you feel left out of the loop?

Go on....ask her for a free fortnight in August.

"

And as I said earlier, I feel incredibly lucky to have such an intelligent 14 year old and even luckier to have lovely friends

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Look....... I'm quite frankly bored of this now.

Certain people won't answer questions put to them and we all know that DW probably has some very good traits.

But....... my point always was that she behaved disgustingly in BB, whether or not to further her career, put her marriage in the gutter or to humiliate her children.

What she did is done, it has disgusted some and made others cheer.......

My further point was that she was probably never emotionally stable enough to cope....... but I for one, hope that her marriage can survive this and that her children forgive her for embarrassing them in front of the millions of viewers who watched her.

I am sure Tim Healey will forgive her (again) and I hope that she is contrite and works on her problems.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I know my greengrocer has an apartment in Majorca....and he ain't even my friend!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look....... I'm quite frankly bored of this now.

Certain people won't answer questions put to them and we all know that DW probably has some very good traits.

But....... my point always was that she behaved disgustingly in BB, whether or not to further her career, put her marriage in the gutter or to humiliate her children.

My further point was that she was probably never emotionally stable enough to cope....... but I for one, hope that her marriage can survive this and that her children forgive her for embarrassing them in front of the millions of viewers who watched her.

I am sure Tim Healey will forgive her (again) and I hope that she is contrite and works on her problems."

And some of us think she behaved perfectly fine in the house, she had a drink (like all the others) and thoroughly enjoyed herself. She has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of - oh and she won!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know my greengrocer has an apartment in Majorca....and he ain't even my friend!

"

And try as you might, I aint 'biting'.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I know my greengrocer has an apartment in Majorca....and he ain't even my friend!

And try as you might, I aint 'biting'."

You don't know do you?

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Continue

And this is only MY opinion and the fact I personally know Denise, she is not vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot. That is how SOME people have perceived her to be. Believe me when I say she really is none of these things, she is a lovely, warm, caring woman - but remember just MY opinion."

agree...wonder how many criticizing her show their best face when pissed and stressed,

unlike some i am basing my opinion on having a pint with her and she is lovely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yes

Thank you!

At last .........

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and as previously stated she is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink like a lot of other people. And yes, I am incredibly lucky for lots of reasons, one of them being I don't slag off people so disgustingly when I don't know them.

At the risk of sounding sarcastic (I'm not).... might I suggest that you read up on alcoholism and what it actually means.

I got this from a good drink and drugs website.

"Alcoholism - Loss of control and dependence (emotional or physical) ... that starts causing interference in any part of your life is ultimately what defines alcoholism, so those are the signs you need to be looking out for.

But remember ... having all the knowledge and understanding of what alcoholism and drug addiction is will only get you so far. It's what you do with that knowledge and understanding that matters. Change and transformation happens in taking action."

DW stopped going to AA and did not transform her life by stopping drinking.

Therefore, whether or not she 'likes' a drink........ she is, I am sorry to say, still an alcoholic.(in my opinion)"

She likes a drink, she is not an alcoholic/d*unk and she won BB lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Continue

And this is only MY opinion and the fact I personally know Denise, she is not vile, egotistical, insensitive, an emotional wreck, a d*unk and a total idiot. That is how SOME people have perceived her to be. Believe me when I say she really is none of these things, she is a lovely, warm, caring woman - but remember just MY opinion.

agree...wonder how many criticizing her show their best face when pissed and stressed,

unlike some i am basing my opinion on having a pint with her and she is lovely"

Have you been invited to her villa?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And try as you might, I aint 'biting'.

You don't know do you?"

lol, you will never know

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"

oh and she won!!!"

Sorry just thought I would repeat this seeing that everything else has been repeated over and over and over and over........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Continue

unlike some i am basing my opinion on having a pint with her and she is lovely"

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

no, thats the bollocks AA spread to get ppl addicted to them instead of drink

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look....... I'm quite frankly bored of this now.

I am sure Tim Healey will forgive her (again) and I hope that she is contrite and works on her problems.

And some of us think she behaved perfectly fine in the house, she had a drink (like all the others) and thoroughly enjoyed herself. She has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of - oh and she won!!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh and she won!!!

Sorry just thought I would repeat this seeing that everything else has been repeated over and over and over and over........ "

Has anyone from a swinging site ever won?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"

oh and she won!!!

Sorry just thought I would repeat this seeing that everything else has been repeated over and over and over and over........ "

Well if you are not a personal friend of Denise you are one person who won't be getting an invite to the villa!

Loser!!......

ps. Love the disclaimer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh and she won!!!

Sorry just thought I would repeat this seeing that everything else has been repeated over and over and over and over........

Well if you are not a personal friend of Denise you are one person who won't be getting an invite to the villa!

Loser!!......

ps. Love the disclaimer"

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"

oh and she won!!!

Has anyone from a swinging site ever won? "

Being a single male I feel I am a winner everytime I get a meet from a swinging site!

Reply privately

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

Like someone else said I liked her on Loose women, but she openly admits to having a drink problem so why do you argue that she doesn't.

You may know her but she does have a problem and as she is generally a very open person she has admitted it time and time again that isn't liking a drink as you say. Are you in denial? Have the blinkers on so to speak as everyone else can see it even if they don't want to condemn her for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like someone else said I liked her on Loose women, but she openly admits to having a drink problem so why do you argue that she doesn't.

You may know her but she does have a problem and as she is generally a very open person she has admitted it time and time again that isn't liking a drink as you say. Are you in denial? Have the blinkers on so to speak as everyone else can see it even if they don't want to condemn her for it.

"

She likes a drink but does not have a problem as portrayed on this thread time and time again. I am not in denial just speaking out for my friend - she is also a successful television presenter and actress but this has been totally overlooked. Denise is one of the nicest down to earth people you could wish to meet and it is quite unbelievable how she has been portrayed here by people who don't even know her.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

But why on earth would someone attend meetings at Alcoholics Anonymous if they don't have a drink problem?

Even she has admitted to having a drink and drug problem...yet you seem to be the one in denial....not Denise Welch.

Can't you see how ridiculous that looks?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But why on earth would someone attend meetings at Alcoholics Anonymous if they don't have a drink problem?

Even she has admitted to having a drink and drug problem...yet you seem to be the one in denial....not Denise Welch.

Can't you see how ridiculous that looks?"

She used to attend AA as in she doesn't now and does not have a problem now and she does not do drugs now - please stop insisting I am in denial, I am simply saying it as it is now and regardless of what she has done in the past, it does not reflect on the fact that she is a lovely, caring, down to earth woman.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

If an alcoholic attends AA and then becomes dry (sober) because of those meetings...which by her own admittance she did.

Then later starts to drink again, and is occasionally to be seen d*unk and making a fool of herself....

She again has a drinking problem....that's the bottom line.

She is drinking again, she has attended AA meetings in the past to help with this problem....but is drinking again

She is an alcoholic...or d*unk....whatever way you choose to call it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

blimey .... this was put on the daily mirror website 2 hours ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/01/29/loose-women-star-denise-welch-cheats-on-husband-with-toyboy-lover-115875-23725115/

hope i'm allowed to put this link ???

if not, i'm very sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

....wall ......... head .......... bash

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"....wall ......... head .......... bash"

I hear it only starts to hurt when you stop.

Disclaimer - I am not suggesting that anyone should bang their head against a brick wall to test this theory!

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

seriously BB is still going???? (not you Bri, fuck off), and are any of then celebrities????

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"seriously BB is still going???? (not you Bri, fuck off), and are any of then celebrities????

"

Luvs ya too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If an alcoholic attends AA and then becomes dry (sober) because of those meetings...which by her own admittance she did.

Then later starts to drink again, and is occasionally to be seen d*unk and making a fool of herself....

She again has a drinking problem....that's the bottom line.

She is drinking again, she has attended AA meetings in the past to help with this problem....but is drinking again

She is an alcoholic...or d*unk....whatever way you choose to call it."

went to a few AA meetings and they helped me alot, i still drink now but no where near as much as i used to yeah i WAS a alcholic but now im a d*unk lol

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"seriously BB is still going???? (not you Bri, fuck off), and are any of then celebrities????

Luvs ya too! "

Back at ya baby xxxxxx

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Wow, two threads on it.

I think this has run it's course now, but before I close it a couple of points to make.

Everyone has obviously got an opinion about the subject, everyone is entitled to one and allowed to post it.

If people disagree it isn't breaking any rules.

Admin look at reports and act on them if needed.

If you have feedback good or bad about anything on the site then use the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page to tell Admin just as the rules ask you to INSTEAD of constant sniping on the forums, or you could find you can't post at all.

If you feel the need to REPORT a post, you can do that from the post itself.

The End.

Reply privately