Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bigger men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are just wondering why alot of you sexy ladys will not meet the rounder figured male xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are just wondering why alot of you sexy ladys will not meet the rounder figured male xx"

And yet many BBW profiles state that if men don't like BBWs then they can do one. It seems to be socially unnacceptable to say anything that remotely comes across as a slight on larger women yet larger men can be addressed as 'beer bellies' etc.

over a year ago

Tra likes slim men,no other reason

personal preference that's all

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"We are just wondering why alot of you sexy ladys will not meet the rounder figured male xx"

When was this data collected ?

over a year ago

Personal preference for me, I just do not find gents with wobbly flesh attractive.

over a year ago

I may not come into this catergory, i suppose it would depend if you found me sexy, however i love larger men. That said there is a cut off point as i like a man to be active in bed etc.

Mat is a larger male and we have met plenty of couples who we have classed as sexy.

It is just a case of finding those people that do find an attraction as everyone has their own preferences. Hope you find a lady soon xxx

over a year ago

I have had big men and have had skinny men, i think skinny men are more attractive.

over a year ago

only round women allowed

over a year ago

*runs*

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like skinny men. VERY skinny men for preference.

over a year ago

"I like skinny men. VERY skinny men for preference. "

Cor, so do i.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I like skinny men. VERY skinny men for preference.

Cor, so do i. "

If their hips aint digging in my thighs it's just not the same.

over a year ago

I like bigger blokes but with my tummy and his tummy we would never get near each other

over a year ago

"I like bigger blokes but with my tummy and his tummy we would never get near each other "

hahaha

over a year ago

i prefer bigger men, slim men /gym bunnies do nothing for me

over a year ago

If I met big blokes it'd only be a social meet as our bits just wouldn't meet and I don't think my baseboard would take the added weight.

Slim men fit into my nook and crannies neatly...*wanders off in dream state thinking of fit men nookying my cranny*...

over a year ago

"If I met big blokes it'd only be a social meet as our bits just wouldn't meet and I don't think my baseboard would take the added weight.

Slim men fit into my nook and crannies neatly...*wanders off in dream state thinking of fit men nookying my cranny*... "

+1

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/12 21:37:29]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i prefer bigger men, i dont want to break my playmates

over a year ago

What happens if you kind of fall into the middle of both???

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

They don't fit between my fat thighs.

over a year ago

"What happens if you kind of fall into the middle of both???"

Wiggle until you find a wet patch.

over a year ago

"i prefer bigger men, i dont want to break my playmates "

ah but it's fun trying

over a year ago

As a slim man can i say i hate being described as skinny

over a year ago

hexham

"i prefer bigger men, i dont want to break my playmates

ah but it's fun trying "

ahh but i prefer being broken

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

As anyone who knows Jason will attest.....

I love my men slightly bigger.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

As a slim man can i say i hate being described as skinny"

Then you're probably not the guy for me.

over a year ago

Remember the golden rule ..... the one with the gold, makes the rules.

In "swingland" fanny is the gold, so women make the rules.

Lots of big girls demand fit, toned blokes, and as long as there are blokes willing to oblige, then that's the way it will be.

Swinging is often described as fantasy by many people, and lots of people fantasize about playing with fit, toned bodies.

I haven't met anyone, men or women who fantasize about shagging fatties.

The truth is out there somewhere.

It all points to the fact that most blokes will poke any old hole.

Is it Thursday?

over a year ago

"i prefer bigger men, i dont want to break my playmates "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am big and have used the term bigger and bigger just don't go....

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i am attracted to the same type of person,whether swinging,or in real life.

why would anybody expect,who i find attractive to be different,when swinging.?

By *kyblue2681Woman
over a year ago

manchester

i don't find skinny men attractive i prefer some meat on the bones whether this is via muscle or being a bit over weight i don't mind but i do like broad shoulders and nice arms

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like men with meat on there bones. But i dont think i would go for someone very large.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

plenty of meat on the bone here

By *herry n JonesyCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I'm not a fan of the larger guys but I also don't like skinny.

I guess I prefer stocky guys as a rule - not much chance of breaking them!

over a year ago

I'm not overly attracted to really skinny guys. I also wouldn't go for the very very large.

Whilst fit toned muscled guys are very sexy and I enjoy playing with them as where else would guys like that look at me other than in the swinging world, my preference is average normal sized guys with a soft wobbly tummy.

over a year ago

"In response to a gutless tw@t who sent me an unpleasant PM then blocked me, just because I am not a skinny stick insect does not mean I have to find bigger gents attractive.

What has my size got to do with my preference in men?!

Poor sad desperate man."

+1

over a year ago

I'm slightly rotund, in fact I fell over the other day and rocked myself to sleep trying to get back up.

Is that too rotund???

over a year ago

I have a real soft spot for that emmaciated look .... Nick Cave types, Eugene Hutz! yummeeee I just go weak at the knees!

but medium build is nice too, don't mind a bit of a tummy, just not attracted to very large guys.

over a year ago

i dont meet bigger guys because i have enough rolls of myself, i need a slim guy to fit into all my nooks and crannies, would be like clash of the titans if our two bellies collided

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Im a sucker for athletic guys... sorry

over a year ago

Being a male of the "skinny" variety I've often found I'm too skinny for most women on here, I agree with further up. the ratio of men to women on here means women can be more demanding. After all if you can demand the best why would you settle for anything less? And most (most,not all) women's preferences are going to be slim and toned. After all you stick a slim toned female infront of most men there aren't many who are going to say no!

From the other side of it I rarely have trouble finding interested males.

over a year ago

i must admit i like big built men but big and toned/muscular, i dont like skinny men but large men dont do it for me either

I know im not perfect myself but i dont need to be to be allowed my preferences

over a year ago

"i must admit i like big built men but big and toned/muscular, i dont like skinny men but large men dont do it for me either

I know im not perfect myself but i dont need to be to be allowed my preferences "

Hear hear!! Also a bonus if he's tall..

over a year ago

Thank you all for your responses.

The reason we put this post up is the fact that the female is size 8 to 10 and the male is larger we get intrest from loads of couples more because female is very sexy but when you send the face pic of us both which shows the male is larger then you hear nothing and sometimes you get blocked.

Then we get "We only want a female for fun" when they have put couple wanted for fun.

Everyone has the right to choose who they want to play with but we just think its strange and annoying that they change thier add just because of a pic.

Trust us mr does know how to please a lady.

Anyway enough of moaning lol lets get on with the fun

over a year ago

Broad guy, with nice arms and big hands, cheeky chappy and a few wobbles.

Form Que and I'll. Answer each of you in turn. Your call is important to me and you time is valued.!

over a year ago

hexham

"Thank you all for your responses.

The reason we put this post up is the fact that the female is size 8 to 10 and the male is larger we get intrest from loads of couples more because female is very sexy but when you send the face pic of us both which shows the male is larger then you hear nothing and sometimes you get blocked.

Then we get "We only want a female for fun" when they have put couple wanted for fun.

Everyone has the right to choose who they want to play with but we just think its strange and annoying that they change thier add just because of a pic.

Anyway enough of moaning lol lets get on with the fun "

in fairness that happens anyway

i know you didnt ask for profile advice, so sorry if this annoys, but a quick glimpse at yours and physical is pretty much all you mention about each other, why not add a little more so people see more ,and if mr knows how to please ,mention that too!

my profile might be a bit of an essay but we rarely get mail outside what we are looking for.

over a year ago

i likes medium / stocky men as a preference, athletic cuts it too - just not into the extremes of fat and thin.

women on the other hand i prefer bigger than i do men.

the theory that fat and fat don't go together is a phalacy tho - you just have to adopt positions that work

i am big as is mrs bus (16/18) and we have never struggled to find positions that work for us and those that don't

it's a matter of finding what works

for example, it doesn't work for us if she goes on top

that said, i can understand on a meet that you don't want to be trying what works and what doesn't, you want someone that is fully versatile and can enjoy all the positions you want to include.

over a year ago

Anyway enough of moaning lol lets get on with the fun "

Unless people specifically say to you 'Mr is too big for us and therefore we are not interested' then don't necessarily make the assumption that you are turned down because of the male.

Could be a whole manner of reasons, they are not keen on face pics of either one of you, or they aren't attracted to the shape of either one of you.

Don't let others worry you

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

as a slightly rounded, fuller figured male myself - I wonder as well....

over a year ago

I'm not a small guy by any measure of the word but for me it's more a question of how my body reacts to certain types of women. Whislt I have female friends of all shapes and sizes, those that will become lovers will always be in the 8-14 size range. Less than 8 and it's too skinny for me and larger than 14 and I just won't respond to her. It's not a conscious preference, it's all on the subconscious as to what one person finds attractive and another doesn't.

over a year ago

"I'm not a small guy by any measure of the word but for me it's more a question of how my body reacts to certain types of women. Whislt I have female friends of all shapes and sizes, those that will become lovers will always be in the 8-14 size range. Less than 8 and it's too skinny for me and larger than 14 and I just won't respond to her. It's not a conscious preference, it's all on the subconscious as to what one person finds attractive and another doesn't."

I think thats the difference between men and women, i have in the past played with guys who havnt really been my type but a bit of spit soon sorts it out if my body dont respond lol

over a year ago

"I'm not a small guy by any measure of the word but for me it's more a question of how my body reacts to certain types of women. Whislt I have female friends of all shapes and sizes, those that will become lovers will always be in the 8-14 size range. Less than 8 and it's too skinny for me and larger than 14 and I just won't respond to her. It's not a conscious preference, it's all on the subconscious as to what one person finds attractive and another doesn't."

Then stop sending me begging letters!

over a year ago

...."

May be having a few photos of the male on your profile might stop some of this.... take away the guess work for the other couples before they start builing up expectations.

over a year ago

May be having a few photos of the male on your profile might stop some of this.... take away the guess work for the other couples before they start builing up expectations.

"

i must admit i was thinking this too, if you feel your partners size is putting people off, maybe its best to put a body pic of him on your profile that way if people dont like bigger guys they wont contact you and you wont have so many doing a runner after you have spent time chatting

over a year ago

Well as bigger married guy my work is really cut out for me on here! But I'm confident and comfortable in my own body and accept I'm not for everyone but if we all liked the same thing we wouldn't be on here would we.

As for saying its wrong for larger women to want a thinner guy - that's bullshit We are on here for sexual stimulation - you like what you like regardless of size - I find curves on a woman more attractive than a skinny body but proportion is more important

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Generally I'm attracted to slim or meduim build guys but there has been the odd exception.

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

As a slim man can i say i hate being described as skinny"

Same here, i always it's just a lazy way of sterotyping people.

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

"i don't find skinny men attractive i prefer some meat on the bones whether this is via muscle or being a bit over weight i don't mind but i do like broad shoulders and nice arms"

I always laugh at people who feel it's ok to say stuff like a bit of meat on their bones etc when talking about slim guys, but when your talking about big guys its always talking about them being overweight and not about them being fat.

over a year ago

"I'm not a small guy by any measure of the word but for me it's more a question of how my body reacts to certain types of women. Whislt I have female friends of all shapes and sizes, those that will become lovers will always be in the 8-14 size range. Less than 8 and it's too skinny for me and larger than 14 and I just won't respond to her. It's not a conscious preference, it's all on the subconscious as to what one person finds attractive and another doesn't.

Then stop sending me begging letters!

"

I only asked for a tenner. Fookin skinflint!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have been attracted to skinny men and more bulky men but not those with big beer bellies but can only say that is all so far. I have met socially a few men with big bellies but so far none of them have attracted me.

Cant say never but for me I have to be attracted to the outside and the inside. Not interested in a gorgous man who is toned handsome.....etc if he is an arsehole!

over a year ago

"Remember the golden rule ..... the one with the gold, makes the rules.

Lots of big girls demand fit, toned blokes, and as long as there are blokes willing to oblige, then that's the way it will be.

Swinging is often described as fantasy by many people, and lots of people fantasize about playing with fit, toned bodies.

Is it Thursday? "

oh I do love this post lol

I got asked the other day.. dont I think I am being a bit up myself being middle aged and fat refusing a slightly bigger 50year old..

I said nope.. seeing as I just had an offer of a 25 year old toned hung guy.. Which was I really going to choose.. and the fact is.. thats how it is..

So well done for saying it

Actually all but one of my exs was toned, and stunning In fact one ex did look like jason statham ( yes I had my reasons to leave lol)

My master keeps himself in fantastic shape.. so why shouldnt I have what I like

cali

over a year ago

Is it Thursday?

I got asked the other day.. dont I think I am being a bit up myself being middle aged and fat refusing a slightly bigger 50year old..

I said nope.. seeing as I just had an offer of a 25 year old toned hung guy.. Which was I really going to choose.. and the fact is.. thats how it is..

Actually all but one of my exs was toned, and stunning In fact one ex did look like jason statham ( yes I had my reasons to leave lol)

cali"

This is the reality of a buyers market - I dont understand guys moaning about them not getting meets or attention - moaning wont make people want you more!

play the hand your dealt and make the most of what you have. You cant change it (well you can to a certain extent but anyone who changes themselves just to get laid has bigger issues!)

over a year ago

Same here, i always it's just a lazy way of sterotyping people. "

theres a difference between slim and skinny tho, some people are past slim

over a year ago

I mean slim, but they are skinny compared to me.

over a year ago

Is it Thursday?

cali

This is the reality of a buyers market - I dont understand guys moaning about them not getting meets or attention - moaning wont make people want you more!

play the hand your dealt and make the most of what you have. You cant change it (well you can to a certain extent but anyone who changes themselves just to get laid has bigger issues!)"

Yes you have the right attitude.

over a year ago

As a bigger guy with a very small partner we find it very hard to get meets mainly because of my size however we have also had people say no because Lollys too small, at the end of the day its personal preference you have to feel some attraction and no matter how nice a person you are if theres no attraction people will just move on.

By *allenangel99Man
over a year ago

scotland/glenrothes

im slim ...just saying lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

theres a difference between slim and skinny tho, some people are past slim"

Exactly! I like the emaciated look.

over a year ago

theres a difference between slim and skinny tho, some people are past slim

Exactly! I like the emaciated look. "

I hate being described as skinny as well, but occasionally reality creeps in and I have to admit it!

As someone said above, you have to play to your strengths. Theres always someone out there who will be attractive to you and visa versa

over a year ago

Thank you all for your input.

Perhaps my standereds are to high.

I do like slim ladys but i also like ladys that are abit larger.

Perhaps we should look at sizes 8to14.

Good luck all have fun xx

over a year ago

I do actually like a larger male, just not too big, a huge beer belly would put me off, been there done that, didn't like it. Quite a lot of the men I have met on here have been large and a couple slim, size isn't particularly important, the person is

over a year ago

"Thank you all for your input.

Perhaps my standereds are to high.

I do like slim ladys but i also like ladys that are abit larger.

Perhaps we should look at sizes 8to14.

Good luck all have fun xx"

Found what you are looking for in the last 7 months...?

Everyone has preferences...;-)

over a year ago

Ya mean ladies shoe sizes go to a 14

over a year ago

My friend is exactly the same and likes girls between 8-14 though if a girl was short and size 14, he wouldn't be interested if that makes sense

over a year ago

"Ya mean ladies shoe sizes go to a 14 "

Dunno... But some men's do...;-);-);-)

over a year ago

"Ya mean ladies shoe sizes go to a 14

Dunno... But some men's do...;-);-);-)"

Is that fab inches?

over a year ago

Is that fab inches? "

Mini Sky remote...

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote... "

Awwww bless ya when ya get to a lynx can gimme a call

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

Awwww bless ya when ya get to a lynx can gimme a call "

Woohoo...!! Im already there...!!

*If I lay it on its side...*

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

*If I lay it on its side...*"

har har

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

*If I lay it on its side...*"

What the lynx can or ya ........

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

What the lynx can or ya ........"

Not my.....

If I lay that down Id never find it again...

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

Not my.....

If I lay that down Id never find it again... "

Goes to put mi specs on....and brings along hubble telescope.....pob spelt wrong but im sure someone will let me know on my bad grammar

over a year ago

Is that fab inches?

Mini Sky remote...

Not my.....

If I lay that down Id never find it again...

Goes to put mi specs on....and brings along hubble telescope.....pob spelt wrong but im sure someone will let me know on my bad grammar "

thats if you can find em

over a year ago

One pairs on my bedside table ones in the car...ones in drawer but no idea where the new pair are

over a year ago

"One pairs on my bedside table ones in the car...ones in drawer but no idea where the new pair are "

smart arse mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"One pairs on my bedside table ones in the car...ones in drawer but no idea where the new pair are

smart arse mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

And????

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

"Personal preference for me, I just do not find gents with wobbly flesh attractive. "

Same with me and women, not attractive at all.

over a year ago

Bit of a bump on this but no....your standards are your standards..not too high not too low - you want what YOU WANT. If you dismiss women based purely on their size you are playing this game wrong

dismiss a woman because she doesnt appeal to you not because she doesnt fit into a pair of jeans... there will be women size 8 - 14 that wont do it for you just as much as there will be women bigger than a size 14 that do!

over a year ago

I avoid guys who describe themselves as slim fit athletic etc. I a size fourteen and want men who I can hold onto without snapping lol.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Hmm, I like my men well-built with a bit of meat on them... I'm not really into muscles or slim/athletic guys as I don't really find it attractive, plus it makes ME feel huge in comparison!

There is a limit as to how big I will go though. Admittedly, my ex probably played a massive role in that as he put on so much weight by the end of the relationship that sex was an awful experience. - We were limited to spooning and doggy style as he would crush me if he was on top, and if I was on top, my knees couldn't reach the floor and my legs would seize up from having to stretch so far apart for so long...

Vincent is just the right build for me.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

"As a bigger guy with a very small partner we find it very hard to get meets mainly because of my size however we have also had people say no because Lollys too small, at the end of the day its personal preference you have to feel some attraction and no matter how nice a person you are if theres no attraction people will just move on. "

I would not have issue with larger men in fact I be in heaven but a gal a smaller dress size than me not a chance. I much prefer and actively seek male and females who are my body size or bigger as I absolutely love love love playing with them Mmm. Just can't get turn on by smaller have tried when they have tick all other boxes but didnt work I need something to hold on to they were amazing couple who said give it try and You couldn't ask for nicer people but nothing could change what was missing for me

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

I really don't care about their size, belly or otherwise i love the rugby build guys, turns me on massively.

As long as they aren't hideous to look at and they can make me laugh then they're in!

over a year ago

"Hmm, I like my men well-built with a bit of meat on them... I'm not really into muscles or slim/athletic guys as I don't really find it attractive, plus it makes ME feel huge in comparison!

There is a limit as to how big I will go though. Admittedly, my ex probably played a massive role in that as he put on so much weight by the end of the relationship that sex was an awful experience. - We were limited to spooning and doggy style as he would crush me if he was on top, and if I was on top, my knees couldn't reach the floor and my legs would seize up from having to stretch so far apart for so long...

Vincent is just the right build for me.

- Amy. x"

I had the same hence I don't like very large men

over a year ago

Well I must be in the tiniest minority as I love really big guys

Even when I was slim they were my preference.

Im a big girl and have hardly ever had a problem getting into positions with even very big men.

over a year ago

"Personal preference for me, I just do not find gents with wobbly flesh attractive. "

Damn!!! Off to the gym again then for me

over a year ago

I like bigger guys, well guys in their 40s and 50s with soft tummies. I have also played with toned adonis's and enjoyed those meets but I don't stick to only one type of guy to play with. I like to try out all the varieties.

My least favourite are very skinny Mr Muscle type men. And I'm not really overly turned on by very very big men. I like soft tummied guys but not to the extent that the tummy is covering the genitals

over a year ago

"We are just wondering why alot of you sexy ladys will not meet the rounder figured male xx

And yet many BBW profiles state that if men don't like BBWs then they can do one. It seems to be socially unnacceptable to say anything that remotely comes across as a slight on larger women yet larger men can be addressed as 'beer bellies' etc."

Never underestimate the capacity of men to fuck anything that moves.

Women are not men.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Cor, so do i.

If their hips aint digging in my thighs it's just not the same. "

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Time to get my hips slimmer

over a year ago

It always seems odd to me that people would be willing to change who they are to get laid......go to the gym for your own benefit and health, not because it will help you get laid!

over a year ago

"It always seems odd to me that people would be willing to change who they are to get laid......go to the gym for your own benefit and health, not because it will help you get laid!

"

over a year ago

"It always seems odd to me that people would be willing to change who they are to get laid......go to the gym for your own benefit and health, not because it will help you get laid!

"

over a year ago

Being skinned never really held me back, I've always held my own. I have had a few women say I'm just too skinny especially when I was younger. 6"2 and 11 and a half stone.

But if I wanted someone I tried. With confidence and humour plus good conversation wonders can happen.

"I ain't good looking but I'm someone's child"

over a year ago

"Being skinned never really held me back, I've always held my own. I have had a few women say I'm just too skinny especially when I was younger. 6"2 and 11 and a half stone.

But if I wanted someone I tried. With confidence and humour plus good conversation wonders can happen.

"I ain't good looking but I'm someone's child" "

The same is true for me - some women have said im too big but I never have problems the ones who enjoy a man of size - My confidence and comfort in who I am as is has even persuaded women who dont usually like a bigger guy to try me and they havn't been disappointed at all.

The world is full of different likes and dislikes - thank fuck - it would be boring otherwise. Places like this are a buyers market and the majority of people buying don't want a bigger guy - The men that complain are doing it wrong - accept that people want different things - be yourself and be true to what you want from here and you will find it.

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

Me too I like to feel like I can snap them

Post new Message to Thread