Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kinky meeting place

Jump to newest

By *atandjay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

Just wondering how the market is for holiday rentals

We are refurbishing our rental property for holiday let’s and had an idea to furnish it in an erotic style, perhaps with Bdsm or dungeon equipment.

Aimed at swingers who want a luxurious discreet place to play

Want to know if this would be popular and what kind of equipment and furnishings would be desirable, obviously we have our own ideas but open to suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't make it exclusively for swingers but the option for added extras is a nice touch. You could sell it as "Romance" package available x

By *atandjay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

Thank you

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 20:16:35]

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

There is a huge market for rental properties like this a quick google should give you lots of ideas as to equipment and rates etc.

By *teveukkentMan
over a year ago

Local

over a year ago

Reminds me about a certain friend on here messaging us about hiring a cottage with a few other select friends and saturating ourselves in sin for the weekend

Alas, it never materialised.

over a year ago

"Reminds me about a certain friend on here messaging us about hiring a cottage with a few other select friends and saturating ourselves in sin for the weekend

Alas, it never materialised."

Or I simply didn’t invite you...

over a year ago

"Reminds me about a certain friend on here messaging us about hiring a cottage with a few other select friends and saturating ourselves in sin for the weekend

Alas, it never materialised.

Or I simply didn’t invite you... "

Was a great weekend though , thanks Estella

over a year ago

Better make everything wipe clean. Or just burn it down and rebuild every 12 months..

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Do up one room as a bondage play room but keep it locked with the key available only to those that book it.

That gives you the best of both worlds - vanilla rentals and the ability to advertise separately for the kink market. You don't want the dungeon details appearing in normal ads as people may avoid your property due to concerns over who's been sleeping in the bed/using the bathroom/cooking in the kitchen.

A

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

"Do up one room as a bondage play room but keep it locked with the key available only to those that book it.

That gives you the best of both worlds - vanilla rentals and the ability to advertise separately for the kink market. You don't want the dungeon details appearing in normal ads as people may avoid your property due to concerns over who's been sleeping in the bed/using the bathroom/cooking in the kitchen.

A"

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Do up one room as a bondage play room but keep it locked with the key available only to those that book it.

A"

That'll be fine until the first bdsm hirer puts a 5star review on TripAdvisor..

I don't see in today's social media saturated world the dungeon would remain a secret for long and I cannot imagine many hirers wanting to sign a non-disclosure agreement..

By *atandjay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

A"

Exactly what we had in mind

We don’t have any experience in this (YET)

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Presuming that bdsm-ers can be charged more than vanillas, can you get a high enough occupancy rate.

...should be the only question, if it's actually a business.

If it's a sideline and you might choose to use it too, then that might change your view.

I suspect that if you use a third party to do the cleaning, you may need to pay them more

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

That'll be fine until the first bdsm hirer puts a 5star review on TripAdvisor..

I don't see in today's social media saturated world the dungeon would remain a secret for long and I cannot imagine many hirers wanting to sign a non-disclosure agreement..

"

It's honestly not hard at all to have two separate adverts - one for the vanilla market and one for the kink. Being on Tripadvisor is great for business for the vanilla side but there's no obligation to have a listing for the kink side.

Different photos, different details and a simple town/city location for the kink ad as opposed to a full address for the vanilla ad.

Not hard at all.

A

By *atandjay OP   Couple
over a year ago

Brighton

We would hope for trip advisor reviews

Makes it more popular

Post new Message to Thread