Back to The Lounge

Wax Play

Jump to newest

By *r Normally Kinky OP   Man
over a year ago

Somerset

Anyone into,?

Views likes dislikes.

And why is it hard to find a willing lady?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, this is of interest to me and sorry I can’t answer your last question. Have you framed your question with the ladies you talk to correctly?

By *osmosgirlWoman
over a year ago

Wetherby

"Anyone into,?

Views likes dislikes.

And why is it hard to find a willing lady?."

Yes, I love it. Even the part where it is removed with a sharp knife and I'm terrified of knives usually.

over a year ago

We've found a few couples who want to explore it. The challenge if not meeting at a home is finding a venue without smoke alarms as naked wax people could cause a bit of a scene waiting for the fire truck to arrive

By *osmosgirlWoman
over a year ago

Wetherby

"We've found a few couples who want to explore it. The challenge if not meeting at a home is finding a venue without smoke alarms as naked wax people could cause a bit of a scene waiting for the fire truck to arrive "

over a year ago

We love it

over a year ago

I hated the first time I tried this but the second time....WOW, depends who’s doing it I suppose, made such a mess if his bed though

over a year ago

"We've found a few couples who want to explore it. The challenge if not meeting at a home is finding a venue without smoke alarms as naked wax people could cause a bit of a scene waiting for the fire truck to arrive "

Need to wait for the summer... we have our eyes on a log cabin with its own private woodland that sleeps 4. Now that we can explore lots in

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Never tried it but would love to.

over a year ago

Would love to try this but haven't found anyone willing yet

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not done it for years but loved having it done to me - that brief moment of anticipation as the candle is tipped watching and waiting for the first drip to fall then that instant flash of delicious pain before it dries and hardens

over a year ago

Somerset

"Would love to try this but haven't found anyone willing yet "

And Damm your in kent ... But i can accommodate

over a year ago

"Not done it for years but loved having it done to me - that brief moment of anticipation as the candle is tipped watching and waiting for the first drip to fall then that instant flash of delicious pain before it dries and hardens "

This has just given me a little twinge!

over a year ago

Somerset

"Not done it for years but loved having it done to me - that brief moment of anticipation as the candle is tipped watching and waiting for the first drip to fall then that instant flash of delicious pain before it dries and hardens

This has just given me a little twinge! "

So so far away , i could cry

over a year ago

It’s such a great experience and quite expressive too... just remember that different types of wax give off different levels of heat and pain, so do your research before hand. It’s even more fun when you have some ice cubes on hand too

over a year ago

Somerset

"It’s such a great experience and quite expressive too... just remember that different types of wax give off different levels of heat and pain, so do your research before hand. It’s even more fun when you have some ice cubes on hand too"

humm i do have quite a bit of experance in this field but i do welcome any and all advice.

over a year ago

We have been known to enjoy it, I love the sensation of it hitting my cock and then instantly cooling.

Doesn't half make a mess though!

Mr B

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Not for me . I can't candle the pain

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Candle wax is a bit tame for me these days. Try sealing wax. That will sort out who is a real serious wax player

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We love it and recommend "Bondage Man" candles, they melt at 54 degrees which means they don't burn or leave any marks. Use baby oil on the area you will be playing on and the wax comes off easily. I use a knife to remove the wax but that isn't for everyone. You can use a bank card if you are using baby oil as it comes off really easy.

over a year ago

I want to try that

over a year ago

Somerset

"We love it and recommend "Bondage Man" candles, they melt at 54 degrees which means they don't burn or leave any marks. Use baby oil on the area you will be playing on and the wax comes off easily. I use a knife to remove the wax but that isn't for everyone. You can use a bank card if you are using baby oil as it comes off really easy."

i use various candles some soy ones which burn lower. and some beeswax and of course a good ole church candle so i can cater for all pain levels... loving the tip with the baby oil will try that.

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"loving the tip with the baby oil will try that. "
I prefer the more sensual wax play so the lower temp waxes are perfect for that. The oil makes cleaning up so much easier, no more scraping. Have fun.

Post new Message to Thread