Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mattress protector

Jump to newest

By *layalong OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Looking for some advice. Having just bought us a new bed, I’m trying not soak it through. I’ve always been a heavy squirter and I’m trying not to kill the passion by having to put towels down everytime we have sex. Has anyone found any mattress protectors that don’t leak? I want a good sheet that We can sleep on, but obviously wash after it’s got wet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking for some advice. Having just bought us a new bed, I’m trying not soak it through. I’ve always been a heavy squirter and I’m trying not to kill the passion by having to put towels down everytime we have sex. Has anyone found any mattress protectors that don’t leak? I want a good sheet that We can sleep on, but obviously wash after it’s got wet! "

Admit it. You're incontinent really, aren't you?

over a year ago

I used to be the same having to put towels down , now im past the menopause I don't tend to gush as much / have you tried putting a waterproof sheet & some shower curtains under your sheet yet ?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You can get them from Argos

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Just Google waterproof mattress protectors. Loads out there. Some make a crinkly noise tho which ain't that sexy.

Check the reviews.

over a year ago

We found it's too hot to sleep on a waterproof sheet (even having normal sheets on top). As well as some being noisy every time you move.

Probably best to put them on for the occasion only.

Mrs

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m so glad my wife doesn’t squirt . We like to just enjoy sex in a spontaneous way , so putting plastic sheets and towels down every time must be a real passion killer sometimes .

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Have a look at "Sheets of SanFrancisco" fitted bedding, it is fluid proof, wax proof and machine washable. Basically, it's amazeballs.

By *layalong OP   Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thanks everyone. Just trying to avoid the crinkle of a waterproof but still want waterproof lol! Just a ball ache soaking things

Post new Message to Thread