Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Super heroes

Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Am I getting old?

When I was a kid I thought marvel and dc comics were crap, now we seem to have superheroes films coming out every other week..

They are ridiculous, they aren’t even mildly good stories, and whoopeedoo good old USA always seems to be the country of hope for all superheroes... what a load of c&@p

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Supergran was always my favourite hands down.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Supergran was always my favourite hands down. "

They should do a Super Gran/Hulk hybrid...those pension queues in the post office would never be the same again.

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Supergran was always my favourite hands down.

They should do a Super Gran/Hulk hybrid...those pension queues in the post office would never be the same again."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wasn’t a big fan as a kid but love the movies and how can you get bored of Thor. Looking forward to the second part of infinity wars too.

over a year ago

It's not the USA, they're following the far east trickle down money-making schemes.

For instance, in Japan, some shows start of as comic books, then graphics novels, then anime and then finally a movie adaptation or tv series.

They have done it this way for years. A business deal was struck in early 2000 to share certain stories. For instance, there's Wolverine battling vampires and Batman samurai in Japan. America got to retell some of Japans stories like OLDBOY for example which started out as a comic book (manga).

Ever since the sharing of ideas more and more tv series, movies, games etc... Have been scheduled in advance to keep that money rolling in.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

The last one I watched seemed like a video game.

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Nah, you just can't beat Super Ted.

over a year ago

"Supergran was always my favourite hands down. "
awesome

over a year ago

I got captain america suit, shield and blacked out Ducati which soon I'm riding to a hospital to visit a sick boy who idolise him.

So if you see me blasting through London with big shield on my back don't forget to wave.

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"I got captain america suit, shield and blacked out Ducati which soon I'm riding to a hospital to visit a sick boy who idolise him.

So if you see me blasting through London with big shield on my back don't forget to wave."

over a year ago

Mighty mouse theme was epic

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Mighty mouse and banana man ...real super hero's

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

At the moment it’s Iron Man cos I’m watching it.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Hong Kong Fuey all the way.

over a year ago

"Am I getting old?

When I was a kid I thought marvel and dc comics were crap, now we seem to have superheroes films coming out every other week..

They are ridiculous, they aren’t even mildly good stories, and whoopeedoo good old USA always seems to be the country of hope for all superheroes... what a load of c&@p"

I looooove comic book films! So I'm in my element lately.

Eve. x

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I've gone right off the Marvel universe films, far too much CGI and swooping cameras with hundreds of characters on screen at once, and loads of explosions and shit going off all at the same time.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I've gone right off the Marvel universe films, far too much CGI and swooping cameras with hundreds of characters on screen at once, and loads of explosions and shit going off all at the same time."

We could fall out over this, you know!

over a year ago

I enjoy watching them. Really entertaining. Can't wait for the new ones to come out.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I enjoy them. I wish DC was in a better place though as batman has always been my favourite.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I've gone right off the Marvel universe films, far too much CGI and swooping cameras with hundreds of characters on screen at once, and loads of explosions and shit going off all at the same time."

Thay are super hero films that supposed to be Big Bang extravaganzas.

Recommend you stick to Jane Austen adaptions, as super hero films are only getting bigger and louder AVERGERS ENDGAME

Post new Message to Thread