Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let's just say you meet a guy not from here but another site. He is lovely. Ye chat over a drink and really hit things off. His place isn't far from the bar and you go back to his. Place is lovely and tidy. Ye kiss and mess around heading towards the bedroom. Clothes come off.

Then as your going down on him you a strong smell of poo. With makes you gag. It's so bad you decided you can't continue the meet. Make excuses about feeling sick and leave.

Your friend convinces you to give him another go as it may have just been bad luck. You mail him. Tell him your feeling better. Invite him to yours this time. With the intention of playing, having a few drinks and something to eat.

He shows up looking handsome and well groomed. Smells lovely. Like he has made an effort but when you go down on him he smells unwashed. You try convince him to go to the shower with you and he refuses. You try make it sound sexy but still nothing. All the while he is steering your head towards his cock. You somehow manage to have sex with out having sucked him off . You feel his disappointed as he didn't get his cock sucked. You feel bad because you love sucking cock.

You really what to meet again but what do you do?

Would you say something about how he smells or just meet and hope for the best?

Guys how would you feel if a female tried telling you your cock smelled bad?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would be gagging so badly I wouldn't be able to breathe and my eyes would be streaming.

I would have to tell him his problem and leave.

over a year ago

Be honest, but hats off to you my woman as I would have been straight out of the door with no further contact

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

By *edoCoolMan
over a year ago

london

So long as you're straightforward about it I think most guys would be okay.

You could even say you have a particularly sensitive nose to take the sting out of it but any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would probably be grateul.

over a year ago

"Let's just say you meet a guy not from here but another site. He is lovely. Ye chat over a drink and really hit things off. His place isn't far from the bar and you go back to his. Place is lovely and tidy. Ye kiss and mess around heading towards the bedroom. Clothes come off.

Then as your going down on him you a strong smell of poo. With makes you gag. It's so bad you decided you can't continue the meet. Make excuses about feeling sick and leave.

Your friend convinces you to give him another go as it may have just been bad luck. You mail him. Tell him your feeling better. Invite him to yours this time. With the intention of playing, having a few drinks and something to eat.

He shows up looking handsome and well groomed. Smells lovely. Like he has made an effort but when you go down on him he smells unwashed. You try convince him to go to the shower with you and he refuses. You try make it sound sexy but still nothing. All the while he is steering your head towards his cock. You somehow manage to have sex with out having sucked him off . You feel his disappointed as he didn't get his cock sucked. You feel bad because you love sucking cock.

Guys how would you feel if a female tried telling you your cock smelled bad? "

omg this made me laugh, if you like him slash fancy him it's a case of telling him if he likes you he will make more effort, it happens same with women, I wash at every opportunity myself but each to their own

over a year ago

Tell him you wash salad before it goes in ya mouth so he needs to scrub his meet and two veg.

over a year ago

Ask him if he's lost his sense of smell.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Let's just say you meet a guy not from here but another site. He is lovely. Ye chat over a drink and really hit things off. His place isn't far from the bar and you go back to his. Place is lovely and tidy. Ye kiss and mess around heading towards the bedroom. Clothes come off.

Break it to him gently with something like "that reminds me, I need to buy a cheese board for xmas"

over a year ago

The fact that you even considered doing anything with the unwashed stinky poo is .

over a year ago

Mine would never smell bad simple as that

I fully shower before any meet

I shower twice a day

I use wet flushable toilet wipes

I've never smelt and never will.

over a year ago

"The fact that you even considered doing anything with the unwashed stinky poo is .

"

over a year ago

"So long as you're straightforward about it I think most guys would be okay.

You could even say you have a particularly sensitive nose to take the sting out of it but any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would probably be grateul."

Any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would have made doubly sure before he left his home that he had showered himself correctly, cleanliness is not too difficult a thing to do especially if you are going out on a meet that evening..sorry but you can't excuse bad hygiene.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"The fact that you even considered doing anything with the unwashed stinky poo is .

"

Agreed

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Its utter selfishness to appear for an intimate date stinking like you described.

Same as other men, with a date lined up every effort is made to smell and look the best you can.

over a year ago

"Tell him you wash salad before it goes in ya mouth so he needs to scrub his meet and two veg. "

Pmsl

over a year ago

So despite the fact his cock smelt rancid and clearly he has a hygiene issue, you still let him fuck you.

over a year ago

You could even say you have a particularly sensitive nose to take the sting out of it but any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would probably be grateul.

Any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would have made doubly sure before he left his home that he had showered himself correctly, cleanliness is not too difficult a thing to do especially if you are going out on a meet that evening..sorry but you can't excuse bad hygiene."

He smelt as if he has showered. His hair and body smelt devine. It was just his actual cock. I was half wondering if guys can gets problems down there. Like some women can. Even when they wash there a smell. It's usually hormone imbalance or something like that.

over a year ago

Any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would have made doubly sure before he left his home that he had showered himself correctly, cleanliness is not too difficult a thing to do especially if you are going out on a meet that evening..sorry but you can't excuse bad hygiene.

He smelt as if he has showered. His hair and body smelt devine. It was just his actual cock. I was half wondering if guys can gets problems down there. Like some women can. Even when they wash there a smell. It's usually hormone imbalance or something like that."

Even if as you say he has a prob downstairs his 1st train of thought should have been to tell you, it's not him that's sucking it but you, I've went down on a few girls in my time and not once have I had to stop due to a bad odour but then again I love having a shower with my playmate as a preludy leading up to the main event as we are both smelling nice and ready for fun.

over a year ago

He smelt as if he has showered. His hair and body smelt devine. It was just his actual cock. I was half wondering if guys can gets problems down there. Like some women can. Even when they wash there a smell. It's usually hormone imbalance or something like that.

Even if as you say he has a prob downstairs his 1st train of thought should have been to tell you, it's not him that's sucking it but you, I've went down on a few girls in my time and not once have I had to stop due to a bad odour but then again I love having a shower with my playmate as a preludy leading up to the main event as we are both smelling nice and ready for fun. "

I thought maybe he isn't awear of it.

over a year ago

He smelt as if he has showered. His hair and body smelt devine. It was just his actual cock. I was half wondering if guys can gets problems down there. Like some women can. Even when they wash there a smell. It's usually hormone imbalance or something like that."

of course the smell of urine can be affected by diet by problems with liver by a few different things, prostate problems cause you to pee more, coffee is diuretic so makes you pee more

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Even if as you say he has a prob downstairs his 1st train of thought should have been to tell you, it's not him that's sucking it but you, I've went down on a few girls in my time and not once have I had to stop due to a bad odour but then again I love having a shower with my playmate as a preludy leading up to the main event as we are both smelling nice and ready for fun.

I thought maybe he isn't awear of it. "

Even if it's just a UTI, he must be able to smell it when he pees and know he has a problem. The fact that he is ignoring it and, by your own account, making sexual demands would concern me. Whether it's a UTI or an STI, he should at the very least be informing you of the risks. Having said that, you're aware of there being a health issue and had sex anyway without him telling you what it is....

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Smell is a good warning signal -heed it wisely!

If it aint smelling good -there's a big chance that there are a few surprises in the old sti cupboard too.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Smell is a good warning signal -heed it wisely!

If it aint smelling good -there's a big chance that there are a few surprises in the old sti cupboard too."

Yeah last time I went for my check up the nurse had a sniff and said I was fine... oh wait that's not right.

Op I have no idea what might be causing the odour, I'm not a Dr.

you say he seemed as though he was freshly showered and smelt lovely elsewhere, just down below, if he's freshly showered you getting another shower with him is unlikely to solve the problem.

As I see it joy have two choices.

1. Talk to him in as sympathetic empathetic manner as possible

2. Don't see him again.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice and yes I did have sex. Fully protected sex with him.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Good God a grown man who can't wipe his arse properly and is literally up shit creek? He needs to get on the andrex washlets

over a year ago

Surely he'd have smelled it, but what you could do is stroke his cock & then stroke his face...he'd get the idea.

Though saying that, I wouldn't be touching that dirty dick.

over a year ago

Any guy with a smidgeon of self-awareness would have made doubly sure before he left his home that he had showered himself correctly, cleanliness is not too difficult a thing to do especially if you are going out on a meet that evening..sorry but you can't excuse bad hygiene."

over a year ago

"Surely he'd have smelled it, but what you could do is stroke his cock & then stroke his face...he'd get the idea.

Though saying that, I wouldn't be touching that dirty dick."

I actually spit my drink every where after reading that.

over a year ago

Haha this thread proper made me laugh. Sorry

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

"

There was a thread not too long ago where a guy had posted about a lady having a rather smelly area, according to the guy and this poster both had or seemed to have bathed .

I don't recall the previous threads title however the responses are markedly different, from my recollection the lady was treat sympathetically because she might have had a condition that caused it, so far posters have suggested this guy might have a high chance of stis and he can't wash himself.

No one but the op knows the guy. Maybe he has a medical condition as well. Sympathetic response understanding it seems only if you're a female

over a year ago

There was a thread not too long ago where a guy had posted about a lady having a rather smelly area, according to the guy and this poster both had or seemed to have bathed .

I don't recall the previous threads title however the responses are markedly different, from my recollection the lady was treat sympathetically because she might have had a condition that caused it, so far posters have suggested this guy might have a high chance of stis and he can't wash himself.

No one but the op knows the guy. Maybe he has a medical condition as well. Sympathetic response understanding it seems only if you're a female "

Be different if she named him! She didn’t so it’s neither here nor there really

over a year ago

No one but the op knows the guy. Maybe he has a medical condition as well. Sympathetic response understanding it seems only if you're a female "

Joys of fab I'm afraid

over a year ago

I find it hard to see how he manages to be well groomed but simultaneously unhygienic. That's strange.

over a year ago

Some people have naturally strong body odour, or it could be due to a medical condition or strange diet. Others are superficially "groomed" but its for show only.

Either way, I wouldn't have been going back for seconds.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

No one but the op knows the guy. Maybe he has a medical condition as well. Sympathetic response understanding it seems only if you're a female

Joys of fab I'm afraid "

For some it's Double standards, for others it's trying to do others down while trying to show how great they are.

over a year ago

As Frank Skinner once said, always carry a KFC lemon scented wipe, cuz you never know! (humour not reality)

Used to know a girl who was bloody gorgeous and I really fancied her. Never got any further than flirting beacuse her feet bloody stank. She knew as all her friends told her but didn't seem to make any difference, such a shame but it was never gonna work.

over a year ago

"Surely he'd have smelled it, but what you could do is stroke his cock & then stroke his face...he'd get the idea.

Though saying that, I wouldn't be touching that dirty dick.

I actually spit my drink every where after reading that."

over a year ago

Take some wet wipes and a nose peg next time, if he asks why you're wearing a nose peg just say you had jalapeño for lunch

over a year ago

Joys of fab I'm afraid

For some it's Double standards, for others it's trying to do others down while trying to show how great they are.

"

And for some it’s just a laugh and not taken seriously at all

over a year ago

The obviously has hygiene problems definitely not

over a year ago

I’d be ashamed myself personally

over a year ago

"Take some wet wipes and a nose peg next time, if he asks why you're wearing a nose peg just say you had jalapeño for lunch "

over a year ago

Joys of fab I'm afraid

"

you actually know by now this app is all me me me

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

I’m sorry but in this day and age there’s no excuse for poor hygiene. Ditch the smelly bastard

over a year ago

"I’m sorry but in this day and age there’s no excuse for poor hygiene. Ditch the smelly bastard "
too late she shagged him twice

over a year ago

"I’m sorry but in this day and age there’s no excuse for poor hygiene. Ditch the smelly bastard too late she shagged him twice "

Only shagged him the once.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

Joys of fab I'm afraid

And for some it’s just a laugh and not taken seriously at all "

Some threads I agree they're fun, I don't take most seriously.., however when I see same or similar subjects from different genders and the responses are vastly different because of the gender .. I'll say something. Might make some reconsider how they approach topics

over a year ago

"I’m sorry but in this day and age there’s no excuse for poor hygiene. Ditch the smelly bastard too late she shagged him twice

Only shagged him the once."

Ahhh well wet wipes and nose peg next time

over a year ago

"Mine would never smell bad simple as that

I fully shower before any meet

I shower twice a day

I use wet flushable toilet wipes

I've never smelt and never will."

But the post wasn't about you

over a year ago

I would want to know. I'm sure he'd appreciate your honesty, if you go about it sensitively.

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I’m sorry but in this day and age there’s no excuse for poor hygiene. Ditch the smelly bastard too late she shagged him twice

Only shagged him the once."

You obviously have a strong constitution

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

2 strikes and you're out!!

over a year ago

"I would want to know. I'm sure he'd appreciate your honesty, if you go about it sensitively. "

Yes absolutely this x

over a year ago

"I would want to know. I'm sure he'd appreciate your honesty, if you go about it sensitively.

Yes absolutely this x"

How do you say it in a nice way though.

over a year ago

"Hi there. I just wanted to say I think you are really lovely and I want to see you again but for fuck sake wash your cock, balls and anus properly you dirty cunt"

Something like that would go down nicely.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Start meet in hot bubbly bath if he's worth all the effort

over a year ago

"I would want to know. I'm sure he'd appreciate your honesty, if you go about it sensitively.

Yes absolutely this x

How do you say it in a nice way though. "

I’m not sure whether you are aware or not but you have quite a strong smell coming from your genital area. Did you know?

over a year ago

Yes absolutely this x

I’m not sure whether you are aware or not but you have quite a strong smell coming from your genital area. Did you know?"

PS. I’ve given similar feedback to both women and men, not always genitally related. Although there was some defensiveness they listened and with one exception took action to resolve it. Including in only one case a talk with their GP. The rest were resolved with changes to hygiene routines...

over a year ago

"Start meet in hot bubbly bath if he's worth all the effort"

No

Bubble bath would be good.

over a year ago

Yes absolutely this x

I’m not sure whether you are aware or not but you have quite a strong smell coming from your genital area. Did you know?

PS. I’ve given similar feedback to both women and men, not always genitally related. Although there was some defensiveness they listened and with one exception took action to resolve it. Including in only one case a talk with their GP. The rest were resolved with changes to hygiene routines..."

PPS None, were due to STIs!

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Very amused and feel sorry for the OP, I just hope the sex was amazing, and liked the suggestion of touching his cock then rubbing your hands all over his face, your hands being encased in marigolds to add to the kink and self preservation/dropping massive hints...

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the advice and yes I did have sex. Fully protected sex with him."

You had sex with someone who outwardly seems to be clean but below smells so bad. Am I missing something here????

Btw you can NEVER be fully protected. Very stupid if yiu ask me.

over a year ago

Yeah bit mental

over a year ago

always wash my cock before sex so I use their bathroom before sex and give it a little freshen up just to be safe,op I have had ladies wipe my cock with a wet wipes before saying they understand it can get a bit hot in them right boxers and they wouldn't want a sweaty Willie to spoil the fun

over a year ago

Something doesn't smell right

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

When I first started swinging i'd occasionally be nervous before a meet....but never so nervous i'd shit myself.

Sorry OP but if i'd been in your shoes i'd have played the 'sudden emergency' card and exited via the bathroom window.

And then changed my number. And name. And probably emigrated to South America.

A

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

His name wasn't Juan sheet then

over a year ago

Hope you got yourself checked out op. I'd be scared shitless

over a year ago

You tell him if he doesn't have a 5* food hygiene certificate, you ain't eating there.

P

over a year ago

"You tell him if he doesn't have a 5* food hygiene certificate, you ain't eating there.

P"

Pmsl

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Something doesn't smell right "

Never does in some areas

over a year ago

"Start meet in hot bubbly bath if he's worth all the effort"
ok I'm up for that

over a year ago

"Hope you got yourself checked out op. I'd be scared shitless "

Does bad smell always equal std? Lol

over a year ago

"Hope you got yourself checked out op. I'd be scared shitless

Does bad smell always equal std? Lol"

No. Usually bad hygiene or, in women's cases, BV.

over a year ago

No. Usually bad hygiene or, in women's cases, BV."

Bad Vag?

over a year ago

Does bad smell always equal std? Lol"

Asking for a friend are we?

over a year ago

No. Usually bad hygiene or, in women's cases, BV.

Bad Vag?"

Bacterial Vaginosis. It's not an STI.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

It's easy to jump straight to STI conclusions.. But a UTI is far more likely. However... An infection of any type is still an infection and poses a risk to anyone's health, and can even be passed on to family members. To play while carrying an infection (or while suspecting that someone is) is simply irresponsible.

Condoms are not infallible, and even the act of putting one on without first washing hands after foreplay pretty much negates their effectiveness (fluids are already on your hands).

Best advice OP... Get yourself checked out and refrain from intimate contact with anyone until you know you won't pose a risk to them... And tell the guy immediately that he has a problem that needs to be checked out. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Remember, the longer you delay, the higher the risk there is that either of you might pass something on to others, who will in turn pass it on.... Dunno about anyone else, but I know I'd hate to be part of that 'phone tree' after a positive result.

By *ross-eyed MaryMan
over a year ago

Salisbury

At least you know he's genuinely single... and why.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 16:44:05]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 16:44:16]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I really can’t understand why anyone would want a second date with someone who clearly has no idea how to clean their arse or cock ?

over a year ago

He can do it too, with kandoo

P

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"He can do it too, with kandoo

P"

That's Charmin

over a year ago

Ok so this reminfd me of a girlfriend who had bacterial vaginosis due to the strong steroids she was taking for a lung condition. Her pussy didnt smell great but otherwise she was very clean and always smelled lovely - she has very good taste in perfume - so perhaps thats more the issue? On a slightly different note a guy who used to work for me was terrible at washing his clothes although he was clean in body but his clothes smelt terrible and he had more offers of sex than anyone else i have met. Explain that one!?!

over a year ago

P

That's Charmin "

over a year ago

P"

If no Kandoo then VI Poo

over a year ago

"Ok so this reminfd me of a girlfriend who had bacterial vaginosis due to the strong steroids she was taking for a lung condition. Her pussy didnt smell great but otherwise she was very clean and always smelled lovely - she has very good taste in perfume - so perhaps thats more the issue? On a slightly different note a guy who used to work for me was terrible at washing his clothes although he was clean in body but his clothes smelt terrible and he had more offers of sex than anyone else i have met. Explain that one!?! "
millionaire

over a year ago

P

If no Kandoo then VI Poo"

over a year ago

"Ok so this reminfd me of a girlfriend who had bacterial vaginosis due to the strong steroids she was taking for a lung condition. Her pussy didnt smell great but otherwise she was very clean and always smelled lovely - she has very good taste in perfume - so perhaps thats more the issue? On a slightly different note a guy who used to work for me was terrible at washing his clothes although he was clean in body but his clothes smelt terrible and he had more offers of sex than anyone else i have met. Explain that one!?! millionaire "

He was working for me so just a po’boy

over a year ago

Asking for a friend are we? "

My penis smells like a mix between peppermint and lemon. It's lovely. I dip it in candle wax to give my room a lovely aroma sometimes!

over a year ago

Asking for a friend are we?

My penis smells like a mix between peppermint and lemon. It's lovely. I dip it in candle wax to give my room a lovely aroma sometimes!"

Scrubbing with cif are we?

over a year ago

P

If no Kandoo then VI Poo

"

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

I know what you mean. The smell of an unwashed arse crack is one of the most sickening things I have come across on occasion at clubs. If you're keen, I'm sure it won't hurt to advise him of his (lack of) personal hygiene. Maybe he isn't aware of it himself??

By *ross-eyed MaryMan
over a year ago

Salisbury

He maybe the kind of guy who wipes 3 times and goes, regardless to whether he's actually drawn an ace or not.

over a year ago

"He maybe the kind of guy who wipes 3 times and goes, regardless to whether he's actually drawn an ace or not. "

Maybe he is using the wrong cheek technique. Maybe he's a scruncher when he should be a folder. Maybe he's a folder when he should be using a bidet. Or maybe he has deep seated fears of toilet roll after giving himself a paper cut on that old school tracing paper bog roll that could slice a bollocks off in an instant if you angled it wrong.

By *ross-eyed MaryMan
over a year ago

Salisbury

Maybe he thinks touching himself "down there" might make him a gaymen.

over a year ago

"I know what you mean. The smell of an unwashed arse crack is one of the most sickening things I have come across on occasion at clubs. If you're keen, I'm sure it won't hurt to advise him of his (lack of) personal hygiene. Maybe he isn't aware of it himself??"

It's awful

over a year ago

It is a tough situation. Try to meet that person at the swimming pool

over a year ago

"It is a tough situation. Try to meet that person at the swimming pool "

Good thinking batman, watch for the water changing colour around him too

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

Anyone whose personal hygiene stops at a surface lick and a promise isn't a worthwhile meet.

As a fem on here or anywhere else you have the upper hand and can pick and choose.

Did it not occur to you that his unwashed cock may have been home to some nasties before you rode it? Even if the cock was rubbered the rest of the genital area wasn't.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Wonder if he's reading this

over a year ago

over a year ago

chester

"I know what you mean. The smell of an unwashed arse crack is one of the most sickening things I have come across on occasion at clubs. If you're keen, I'm sure it won't hurt to advise him of his (lack of) personal hygiene. Maybe he isn't aware of it himself??"

Always makes me smile when rimming posts come up.

over a year ago

chester

Forgot to add:

Memo to the ladies: always carry a mini-pressure washer in your bag, a bar of carbolic soap and an industrial grade set of Marigolds plus some really abrasive paper towel.

That'll teach the dirty buggers.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Forgot to add:

Memo to the ladies: always carry a mini-pressure washer in your bag, a bar of carbolic soap and an industrial grade set of Marigolds plus some really abrasive paper towel.

That'll teach the dirty buggers."

Or a good pair of running shoes... I know which I would rather use

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Hmm good point actually regards hormone or ph imbalance but probably negated by the poop smell.

Can i ask though was he a big guy? By that i mean do you think he used steroids as i know that makes sweat smell rancid on some.. Or maybe he has a lil shower cap he using for his nether regions at home as he doesn't like getting them wet

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

That’s exactly why I don’t go to public pools ... you never know what they’re washing in there

over a year ago

"He maybe the kind of guy who wipes 3 times and goes, regardless to whether he's actually drawn an ace or not.

Maybe he is using the wrong cheek technique. Maybe he's a scruncher when he should be a folder. Maybe he's a folder when he should be using a bidet. Or maybe he has deep seated fears of toilet roll after giving himself a paper cut on that old school tracing paper bog roll that could slice a bollocks off in an instant if you angled it wrong."

over a year ago

Could it be a medical condition? A male version of bv?

Had similar with a friend years ago. I told him and he got it sorted. He never said what it was though.

over a year ago

I'd feel pretty shit at first, but I'd get over it and do something about it. If I already knew I was smelly and didn't plan on or couldn't do anything about it then I wouldn't meet you again but I'd carry on having sex. I mean I clearly love to have my smelly dick sucked lol

Best to tell me I'm smelly though, just in case. I'd even thank you for it down the line

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

"Anyone whose personal hygiene stops at a surface lick and a promise isn't a worthwhile meet.

As a fem on here or anywhere else you have the upper hand and can pick and choose.

Did it not occur to you that his unwashed cock may have been home to some nasties before you rode it? Even if the cock was rubbered the rest of the genital area wasn't. "

We can all pick and choose gender doesn't remove my choice to say yes please or no thanks.

I said it further up there there was a thread not too long ago posted by a guy about a lady who had a strong aroma from her nether regions, I seem to remember his op saying it was so pungent it had put him off vagina's forever, understanding and sympathy was offered to the lady .. on here posted by a lady about a male similar situation , various posts suggesting this guy might have an sti and other reasons that show him in a less than favourable light. Good to know there's a balanced view on here.

over a year ago

"I'd feel pretty shit at first, but I'd get over it and do something about it. If I already knew I was smelly and didn't plan on or couldn't do anything about it then I wouldn't meet you again but I'd carry on having sex. I mean I clearly love to have my smelly dick sucked lol

Best to tell me I'm smelly though, just in case. I'd even thank you for it down the line "

I really don't think he had clue. I have put off meeting him again because of this. I want to say something but without hurting his feelings.

over a year ago

You care enough to not want to hurt the guys feelings so I'm sure you'll think of the right words to say. Just be straight forward, be yourself and tell him what you think

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"You care enough to not want to hurt the guys feelings so I'm sure you'll think of the right words to say. Just be straight forward, be yourself and tell him what you think"

Absolutely what he said. Be yourself. Good luck with that

over a year ago

"You care enough to not want to hurt the guys feelings so I'm sure you'll think of the right words to say. Just be straight forward, be yourself and tell him what you think

Absolutely what he said. Be yourself. Good luck with that "

Thanks guys I'll do that

over a year ago

"Be honest, but hats off to you my woman as I would have been straight out of the door with no further contact "

Me too!

Anyone can splash aftershave on but you need to have a proper wash and scrub!

Yuk yuk yuk

over a year ago

Tell him I doubt he’d mind the embarrassment too long if he knew that’s why wasn’t being sucked. Probably something in his diet if the rest of him is well scrubbed up

over a year ago

"Tell him I doubt he’d mind the embarrassment too long if he knew that’s why wasn’t being sucked. Probably something in his diet if the rest of him is well scrubbed up "

Yah I think will

over a year ago

Ask him if he eats a lot of asparagus...that should be enough for him to know that there's a reason why you're asking

Seriously though, he pees, he will know that there's something going on.

Just say that you want to keep seeing him but there is an odour downstairs that is putting you off. Say maybe if he has changed his diet recently, that that could be something to do with it but that you'd love to help him figure it out so that you can get dirty with him

Shit sandwiches work

Post new Message to Thread